Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“What game?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#555204 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The first one then!
I like RR, especially most of his sense of humor. Plus, he's demonstrated that he is tolerant against my anti-Christian rants, can realize and admit when he's wrong (if he gets to the point where he understands that he's wrong), and he's sexist. What more could you ask for? I've always wanted to give up my profession, work in the home, and hopefully be a second wife.
Oh! That damned jedi mind trick again!
I like RR too.

I try and try to tell him things but he doesn't understand the underlying message which is:

Before you die, put a diaper on.

Trust me.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#555205 Jul 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything I say is supposed to be funny.
That be why I"m here, Cap'n.
Nope-nope nope!
I ain't fall'n fer that!
But you really got some good shit fer those what's in "tune"!

Location hidden

#555206 Jul 8, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha! Nope :) I just felt kinda silly - and gullible! If he didn't point out the English, I'd have believed he could read Chinese :)
How have you been, BT??? I hope good!
Ah! Same ole same ole...some new lightn'n here an there...you know...
Hope you are well also HFY! I'd give ya better if I could, but mu hands is tied right now...

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's teapot

#555207 Jul 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
River runs two fingers up HL's spine. A light kiss on the back of the neck.
River: HL, some people here don't understand me. How can I make them understand that what I say is just a parody of what I'm really thinking?
HL: A little to the left.
River:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =EiOmhOumh-wXX
<curses the clothes laying over the cam lens>

And here I am thinking the light fixture would work.

Location hidden

#555208 Jul 8, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, me hearty. This one's for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =jQ7SVMVrickXX
T'is uncontestably sweet that ya done such a reward'n countenance ta such a varmint as meself... why, you'll be held in the very highest o' regard in any festival ya should ever attend in the countenance o' "pirates" from this day forward til the stars themselves vanish from the crown o' the vestments o' the heavens borders lass!
In fact, I'll be a personally assign'n yer "Winkel/Rosa" ta the FSM volcano Beer Party "special admissions" roster with recommendation from the "Express Pilot" o' fleet command(be'n meself) that ya be seated at the most forward table o' recognition!...wit permission ta party fer the duration o' ferever without countenance or parody!!!

Location hidden

#555209 Jul 8, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I like RR too.
I try and try to tell him things but he doesn't understand the underlying message which is:
Before you die, put a diaper on.
Trust me.
Ah lass...I betch'a thats jist why 'is boot frontals is always wet!
I was warned in me younger years about such incountenance, but I never paid it much mind...

“Runner John Green disqualified”

Since: Aug 12

4 Bible Scripture on headband

#555210 Jul 8, 2013
*** The Son of God Music Ministry ****

Jesus Christ... the Only Hope in which a person is truly saved had said:

"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, BUT to save the world through Him....

Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, BUT WHOEVER DOES NOT BELIEVE stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.

THIS IS THE VERDICT: Light has come into the world, BUT people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that THEIR DEEDS WILL BE EXPOSED.

...But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God."

Jesus is Lord... Love Quin

:)

Location hidden

#555211 Jul 8, 2013
Qu_innocence wrote:
*** The Son of God Music Ministry ****
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =R4qPceadBMUXX
Jesus Christ... the Only Hope in which a person is truly saved had said:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, BUT to save the world through Him....
Whoever believes in Him is not condemned, BUT WHOEVER DOES NOT BELIEVE stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
THIS IS THE VERDICT: Light has come into the world, BUT people loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil. Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that THEIR DEEDS WILL BE EXPOSED.
...But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what they have done has been done in the sight of God."
Jesus is Lord... Love Quin
:)
Jesus is not your lord. He points you to the way is all. Your ignorant religion has falsely made him a deity.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#555212 Jul 8, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
get drank and forget your miserable daily miseries as refuge from american feds nobody care anyway your cyber cheap worthless BS only mexiacan dogs pass by,raise up their leg and urinate on the corner of your shed house builded in mexican slum,builded from cartoons,old beer cans,and old full of mildew mexican ponchos also god gave alcohol for such losers like you to get drank, and forget own f...daily life miseries

proverbs 31;6-8 encourage you to buy or borrow few bottles of stinking tequila and drink to the death
“Give strong drink to him who is perishing, and wine to him whose life is bitter. Let him drink and forget his poverty and remember his trouble no more.”- Proverbs 31:6-7

Good advice. Don't forget the Ativan.

Location hidden

#555213 Jul 8, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
“Give strong drink to him who is perishing, and wine to him whose life is bitter. Let him drink and forget his poverty and remember his trouble no more.”- Proverbs 31:6-7
Good advice. Don't forget the Ativan.
Thorazine!

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#555214 Jul 8, 2013
In Shrink's case, a few charcoal tablets couldn't hurt either.

“a.k.a. GhostWriter2U”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#555215 Jul 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The KKK is a Christian organization but not all christian organizations are like the KKK.
OK
The KKK "claims" to be a Christian organization, but is far from it. All they are is an fanatical, ideological, racist organization with a history of domestic terrorism and discriminatory practices. They have officially toned down their violent path (as a PR image enhancement only) while still operating in the same manner under a new banner that falsely represents any true Christian principles.

Just because an organization claims to be Christian, does not mean that they are. Many people and organizations falsely self-identify every day for promotional purposes. The KKK is one of these organizations.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#555216 Jul 8, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
That's true in America, and other Western countries. In the Middle East, it would be a whole different story.
Yes, thank you. You are correct, of course.

I was a little surprised that I needed to tell that to Peace Warrior when she asked me why I address the damage caused by Christianity almost exclusively among all religions.

This indicates that she thinks that people like me and possibly you, too, simply hate the idea of religion rather than hate the problems it actually causes people. I have often said that once Christianity has melted back to about the same social significance as the Druids of today that it is likely that we will virtually never think about it or discuss it again, just as like the Druids.

I think attitudes like hers derive from a sense that her religion is good and does good, and that those fighting it have an irrational and unfounded hatred for religion, so why pick on just one.

Location hidden

#555217 Jul 8, 2013
Roman Apologist wrote:
<quoted text>
The KKK "claims" to be a Christian organization, but is far from it. All they are is an fanatical, ideological, racist organization with a history of domestic terrorism and discriminatory practices. They have officially toned down their violent path (as a PR image enhancement only) while still operating in the same manner under a new banner that falsely represents any true Christian principles.
Just because an organization claims to be Christian, does not mean that they are. Many people and organizations falsely self-identify every day for promotional purposes. The KKK is one of these organizations.
So was the papal RCC orginization during all the crusades and the inquisitions.
Does that mean they are not really "christians"? The KKK is no different....excepting the "papal" authority. They each and every one claim to be true christians.
Exclude one or exclude them ALL!
You can not have it both ways...
Who is worse? The phedophiles or the lynchers and burners and murderers?...in fact the RCC is guilty of ALL of those crimes....250 million + of them.
Now...Let us determine "christian" behavior. It would appear that the KKK has a better record in account than the RCC!

“Educating the uneducated”

Montreal

#555218 Jul 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>These are your words;

"In a world where people wouldn't value their own species's life, why would they care about the other species?"

And I agree 100%
But that's the world you are rooting for.
You are rooting for a world where people treat the planet well and forget the rights of their own species; the human being.

And so the world you root for would be logically impossible.

Montreal

#555219 Jul 8, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>For the love of doggies, if nothing else ~ but I love the Magpies that bring their babies here each year for flying and feeding training, I love the roses, I love the heat of summer and can hardly wait for winter to end. I hope always to smell again the smell of puppy breath, and to cuddle a baby and see them smile for no other reason than they are alive.

I want that baby to smile, Lacez, I want that baby to smile :)
But then what's the point of this transition world I not just to die?

Montreal

#555220 Jul 8, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>That sounds like Queensland weather, in summer. Hot and extremely humid.
:-(
Had 94% humidity with 32 degrees yesterday.

Montreal

#555221 Jul 8, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, you are mealymouth. That aging aussie imbecile claimed he gave more than 2.7 percent of his paltry income to the girl scouts.
Well, yes, that is possible if he buys 20$ worth of cookies a month.

Montreal

#555223 Jul 8, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>.. who should receive credit for charitable works? The church, the people in the church or God ??..
The church and the people shouldn't get any credit, they take 97% of the money for themselves.
Charities are usually like that, especially if they're run by Christians, sadly enough.

Montreal

#555224 Jul 8, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Excellent point.

Interestingly the Churches have flip-flopped their position on suicide several times over the centuries. Actually, many believers were and are sending themselves to Heaven 'ASAP'.
Why don't more people do it?
They would have their heaven, and we would have our sane planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Future of Politics in America 3 min Nohweh 179
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min kent 665,119
Secular Humanism VS Christianity 6 min Unbannable 17
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Unbannable 87,867
Ever notice how MTV promotes interracial dating? (Jun '08) 46 min azari111 2
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 1 hr Truth-be-Told 446
Why east indians buy all the motels (Sep '09) 2 hr Enough is enough 42
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 hr nanoanomaly 977,190
More from around the web