Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#555030 Jul 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd call them an animal abuser(our female and male had 8 pups a while ago).
Nevertheless, you don't see that person as a pet owner.
Why do you insist on the NAMBLA obfuscation nonsense?
Pedophiles are pedophiles. They are
I see where you're going.

Why didn't you just say so earlier?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#555031 Jul 7, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't use Ties,they are hanging in my closet,
homsexuality is designed and spread like gangrena in modern hollywood movies, like all those fricks from Star Trek
Dude, what? I don't remember any gays in Star Trek.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#555032 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are making me cry.
Don't stop.
I am scrolling through the old journal and came across this;

***Let us play the cards of peace, and settle these foolish wars of Religion that are separating human beings from human beings. Some of us treat our animals a million times better than those who dislike, and those who dislike need to learn it is not the reason for the emotions of the heart. Learn how to live and love and respect yourselves, pick up a baby animal and smell the sweet breath of new life, hear a baby cry and kiss that baby, cuddle, sing and croon that dear new life to sleep. That will be the closest to a miracle you can get.

Open up the love in your hearts, and close those mortal, hurtful wounds that have brought us to this, and learn to hold and love one another like we know our dear Lord Jesus would. Let there be blessings of love for everyone, and every lady having a baby right now is helping God create a miracle! Enjoy this time, your labour will not be so bad, and your baby will be wonderful, and dance and sing at each birthday party that you hold for your children; singing wonderful songs and blessing your elders.

Crying is good for the Soul ~

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#555033 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What? Man/man, boy/boy, man/boy - it's all gay.
Seriously, WTF are you guys going on about and what am I missing here?!?!?
Predation is not defined by sexual orientation.

A 17 year old kid who rapes an 80 year old woman does not do it because of the sex. It's a control thing.

NAMBLA is not a gay organization. They are predators and nothing more than that.

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#555034 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I see where you're going.
Why didn't you just say so earlier?
I did.

#555035 Jul 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, Thank you for being with me through another day and night. Thank you for answered prayer. And thank you for continuing to love me in spite of myself. Today I am keenly aware of people who need people. That's right...we all need each other. No man is an island and can stand alone. You know, because you created us with a need for fellowship and companionship. I pray that every person participating in this devotional time with you, and that every person who is in desperate need of this provision today, will be blessed with at least one very special person and with a network of good, Christian brothers and sisters to meet that need of fellowship and companionship. I pray that each one of us will look at ourselves and ask, am I being a good friend to others? Am I showing caring, Christian concern for my fellow man? God, you are the ultimate one with whom we have fellowship and it is you who can meet needs far beyond what any human being can meet. Everyone will have the opportunity to experience that relationship with you. I pray that you will use me to be a light to those with whom I have contact with in my daily life. May you be pleased and blessed with the fellowship of those who love you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Prime time with god
Amen ~ Nice Prayer to come across this morning, dear Epi, and quite appropriate to my thoughts of the morning. xxx

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#555036 Jul 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Predation is not defined by sexual orientation.
A 17 year old kid who rapes an 80 year old woman does not do it because of the sex. It's a control thing.
NAMBLA is not a gay organization. They are predators and nothing more than that.
I understand that they are predators. Gay predators.

In no way do I mean that because there are gay predators, all gays are predators.

My post (from this f_cking morning) was not a reference to all gays, just the NAMBLA gays.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#555037 Jul 7, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
MISTER
it makes tired and sick+boring to see everydays same fricking posters babling same crap 12 times repeated...
Just click the little "x" in the upper right hand corner of your browser. Problem solved.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555038 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I meant Odin. My bad.
See! I knew you could do it! <hug>

#555039 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Finally got one head off. Had to take the headers off to do it. They needed painting anyway.
Gad to drop the oil pan and filter to get the headers off. Needed an oil change any way.
Once the other side head and headers are off I will mask and paint the engine bay... It needs it.
God must be guiding me to do what is needed.
I am so glad that God likes Corvettes.
30 minutes of working, 60 of minutes rest until the rain comes tonight.
I am having a blast! Wish my dad was here in more than spirit. <wipes tears away with greasy rag>
Your Dad will be feeling those wishes :)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555040 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see.
And you entertain the idea of being a Christian too much so you must be a Christian.
Some have said I am a Christian because I believe in Jesus and my life is based (loosely) on his teachings.
I have been called a Jew as well because I understand the Jewish tradition and somewhat embrace it as a way of understanding what Jesus taught.
I have been called a Muslim, too, because I believe in a single, non-anthropomorphic, creative force of the Universe.
I have even been called an atheist because I reject religion and deities.

Labels are often ambiguous to the point of uselessness.

You can call me anything you want, it won't change who or what I am.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555041 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Try me. I'm a Trekkie.
Is the cat in the box dead or alive ?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#555042 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What? Man/man, boy/boy, man/boy - it's all gay.
Seriously, WTF are you guys going on about and what am I missing here?!?!?
You're missing an understanding of sexual orientation and sexual identity as a product of cultural conditioning.

In our culture, the three main sexual orientations for peer attraction are gay, straight, and bisexual. Pedophilia is a category for non-peer attraction. Sometimes gender doesn't matter. When it does matter, that doesn't mean that the gender dictates what peer attraction a person has, if any.

If a dude wants to get down with a gerbil, with no gender preference, he's not automatically bisexual. If he likes only male gerbils for whatever reason, he's not automatically gay.

#555043 Jul 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post. Thanks. And my best to your Prince.
:)

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555044 Jul 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post. I don't buy into "charisma adoration", either.
I think it works in a tribal or group setting, such as a small town or community. The difference being is in that setting, the people >know< that person, as well as that charismatic person making sense, being compelling etc...
Even in those settings legends grow and the personna of the individual becomes magnified.
(use the Jesus! however you see fit)
Many fairy tales about my ancestor, Ambrosius Aurelianus... none of them true.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555045 Jul 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Then magical monkeys can fly out of anything as long as they believe it.
Tinkerbell Jesus !

“Game Over”

Location hidden

#555046 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand that they are predators. Gay predators.
No. Just predators.

Their skin color, their religious affiliations, their waist size, their sexual orientation, their education level has no bearing. They prey on children.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555048 Jul 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got a feeling that at the time, had Constantine and the Roman Empire decided Bobcat Goldthwait was to be the official central icon of the official religion and things progressed as they did, I'd be typing the Bobcat! instead of the Jesus!
my two cents
Interestingly the followings of Jesus and John the Baptist were in direct conflict with each other. It is why the submission of John to Jesus and the disgraceful execution of John (as well as sexual innuendo RE: Salome) is so important in the gospel stories.

It could well have become "Praise The John" which would be just too damn funny.
Instead of rolling the stone from the tomb they would have lifted the lid. ROFLMAO

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#555049 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
See! I knew you could do it! <hug>
Is that a phaser in your pocket, or....

“"None shall pass"”

There

#555050 Jul 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps sometimes we all forget that not only the person we are posting to will read the reply, but that others will too. There would be many who would find that posting offensive, I would imagine, but will leave it there.
Pain is not a good thing to wake up to ~ and in our sleep our dreams take us to places we know we can no longer go to in the 'flesh'..... but the experiences are just as fascinating as if it were 'real life':)
I understand and apologize.

I have been arrogant and obnoxious all my life. I have mellowed with age, believe it or not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 min Bongo 56,233
White gay slaves who like black masters (Nov '14) 6 min blackdick 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Robert F 650,622
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min old school 44,988
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 34 min Joe Fortuna 4,861
Earn $6000+/month Caring For Kids 1 hr Kid Kare 1
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 hr Brian_G 450
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Rider on the Storm 182,969
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Hangman 971,868
More from around the web