Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#554981 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
What did you think about the representation of Thor and Zeus in Thor?
I liked Clash better than Wrath. You?
You mean Odin, not Zeus.

I like how Thor and Odin were written. For the movie, Loki's character had to be more villainous. My favorite Norse character is Loki, but I prefer the mischievous trickster version over the conniving head-case from the movie. I liked how he was written for The Avengers a little better.

There are aspects from both Clash and Wrath that I liked better than the other. Overall I'd rate them as equal.

“Mercury bubbles blast!”

Since: Mar 11

Mercury

#554982 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
(thanks, scar)
Nice.

Pretend, for a moment, that

ah...nevermind. I'm going to get some coffee.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554983 Jul 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sniveling as you type that?
I'll leave the sniveling, drooling and babbling to you.

We all have a role.

What's your favourite Crayon flavour?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554984 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A pit bull fighter.
Is there a punchline? I don't know what you're getting at.
You certainly aren't very bright, RR.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554985 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrap this around yer brain, perfesir.
NAMBLA is a gay organization but not all gay organizations are like NAMBLA.
Got it?
Why bring up NAMBLA at all ?

You seem to be fascinated by the organization for some strange reason.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554986 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Got it?
The KKK is a Christian organization but not all christian organizations are like the KKK.

OK

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554987 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Shiiiiiiit....
Try talkin to someone about Heisenberg Compensators.
Since you don't believe in or understand quantum mechanics, you would be lost in even a fictional discussion of that.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554988 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." - Aristotle
(thanks, scar)
You entertain the thought far too much. OCD I hope.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#554989 Jul 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I could supply thousands of links to say otherwise....but I am sure you are well aware of that :)
Give your doggy a smooch ~ I'll be cuddling Pugstar soon and listening to his Pug snores of love. I often think of how old his species is, and love telling of his origins. I didn't find most of this out until my last Puggy was near the end of her life, but still have a close a link with her as I do with Pugstar.
I see the photos of her beautiful face near the end of her life ~ such wisdom in her wise old eyes, but young in comparison to mine, and my heart bursts with joy. The bricks of memories and missing her still hit the heart, and sometimes there are tears, but I wouldn't give those bricks up for all the money in the world.
My continual Prayers led to a beautiful Golden Labrador knocking on my door ~ and it was a beautiful Golden Labrador that was shot and killed by the man who had molested me, because as a police officer, he was entitled to carry a gun.
No-one would ever convince me that a dog knocking on my door and visiting for several weeks in a row was not in response to my Prayers, because once he stopped coming, the need for the Prayer had also ceased. Unless one has had these experiences, then there must be no comprehension, but once one has had these experiences, there is just understanding.
You continue to seek to disprove and I will continue to prove.... we each have our own journey, and need to be satisfied with what we are finding in our search for understanding of why we are alive today :)
Nice post. Thanks. And my best to your Prince.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554990 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"completely different"?! You sure about that?
Look, green and red are completely different colors but they still go in the same crayon box.
Yep. You are incapable of admitting you are ever wrong.

Please continue playing with crayons. It is about the right age level for you.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#554991 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Got it?
Sexual orientation is a cultural construct.

Orientations are culturally defined.

NAMBLA members need not fit the cultural definition of "gay".

Have HFY explain it to you some time.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554992 Jul 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, but technically, he is right. Christianity is not an organization.
It's really not even a religion on it's own, as their is no authority to provide a definition. It's a category of religions with common origins and similarities.
Bingo!

All the Abrahamic religions could be thrown together in RR's box of crayons.

There is more difference between Catholics and Mormons than between Jews and Muslims.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554993 Jul 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been introduced - and I've certainly never dated a Phil. Is he a nice guy?
LOL

Philadelphia, PA, USA. I live 15 miles from it.

If you are ever in the neighborhood, stop by for a cup of coffee and a pleasant chat.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554994 Jul 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
... My favorite Norse character is Loki, but I prefer the mischievous trickster version ....
Interestingly, Loki is 'linked' to the Celtic deity Lugg. Seems he lost status in the transition. Nodens however was raised in status to Odin/Woden.

Quite similar to he status of YHWY and Jesus in the transition from Jewish to Christian myths.

Cool stuff, ancient myths.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#554995 Jul 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
LW ? If you come in lil sister, I did post you a few times, and hope all is safe and well with you there.
(((*()*))) God Bless and LuVU2
Here I come tumbling in here, I have been way to busy having myself a ball of a time and into abit of mischief along the way.LOL

New addition to my life. Real cutie too. She is no bigger than a bar of soap, Is all black except a pair of white boots on the front paws only. Large ears which I wonder if she will ever grow into such large ones. Her little legs and feet carry her like a streak of lightning and she hides to nap. So the hunt is on for her. lol. Found her hid in one of my ole pair of winter boots the other afternoon napping. I have named her cricket.

Everyone is doing fine here and hope the same for you. God bless lu2

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#554996 Jul 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 12:30, Jesus said, "Whoever is not with me is against me ..."
Benito Mussolini: "O con noi o contro di noi." (You're either with us or against us.)
George W. Bush, 9-20-2011: "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
Nice post.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#554997 Jul 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Messing with me?
You don't like that I called you out for striking a six-month-old baby.
And smacking your wife.
And until you acknowledge that your conduct was wrong, you'll hear about it and so will others.
Catcher won't suffer child abusers. I see too much of it in my work; I see first-hand the damage it does.
So own it.
Well good for you, you're a stand up kinda guy. And since I'm no child abuser, we're good to go.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554998 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Interestingly, Loki is 'linked' to the Celtic deity Lugg. Seems he lost status in the transition. Nodens however was raised in status to Odin/Woden.
Quite similar to he status of YHWY and Jesus in the transition from Jewish to Christian myths.
Cool stuff, ancient myths.
MISTER
it makes tired and sick+boring to see everydays same fricking posters babling same crap 12 times repeated
all those psychopaths doesn't have any life,or any God,
just seat like poor parasities and mamba jamba bo bo same crap,same stories same BS
Who needs this crowd of poor stinking losers??

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#554999 Jul 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to make you a sammich. And bring you a beer.
You want to bring the beer in your cleavage.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#555000 Jul 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Suit yourself.
The offer stands. I have Mac & Cheese.
Do you like Trower?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1mkg-LTVchMXX
Not sure ~ I tried to follow your link and got this message "This video contains content from BMG_Rights_Management and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. " with an apology :)
Having a day off today and hope to act in a sane manner.... some issues need resolving, to do with my phone that I dropped and it is not working, an oven we just had installed and filled the house up with smoke first time we baked in it and someone stole the badge from the front of my car and I hope to get a replacement today. Looks sort of sad without the badge at the front.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessari... 881,585
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 15 min Raje 589
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min janeebee 8,413
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 39 min MUQ2 124
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... (Feb '15) 54 min MUQ2 999
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 55 min Student 41,179
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 1 hr Ruby88 53,498
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr 2all 603,771
The Christian Atheist debate 3 hr Into The Night 4,142
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 6 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web