Why Should Jesus Love Me?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#554999 Jul 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to make you a sammich. And bring you a beer.
You want to bring the beer in your cleavage.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#555000 Jul 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Suit yourself.
The offer stands. I have Mac & Cheese.
Do you like Trower?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =1mkg-LTVchMXX
Not sure ~ I tried to follow your link and got this message "This video contains content from BMG_Rights_Management and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. " with an apology :)
Having a day off today and hope to act in a sane manner.... some issues need resolving, to do with my phone that I dropped and it is not working, an oven we just had installed and filled the house up with smoke first time we baked in it and someone stole the badge from the front of my car and I hope to get a replacement today. Looks sort of sad without the badge at the front.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#555001 Jul 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Odin, not Zeus.
I like how Thor and Odin were written. For the movie, Loki's character had to be more villainous. My favorite Norse character is Loki, but I prefer the mischievous trickster version over the conniving head-case from the movie. I liked how he was written for The Avengers a little better.
There are aspects from both Clash and Wrath that I liked better than the other. Overall I'd rate them as equal.
Yes I meant Odin. My bad.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555002 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Philadelphia, PA, USA. I live 15 miles from it.
If you are ever in the neighborhood, stop by for a cup of coffee and a pleasant chat.
she got no purpose to fly from japan to your powerty hit neghborhood and meet all Crap like you to drink not original coffe

she drinks gree tee,and eat yokahama sanwiches with onions, greens avocado mixed with sake-alcohol made from cow tities milk?

I wouldn't boder to meet you and seat with you inside of your room? full of dirt,cockroaches and old stinking farts behind forever closed windows?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#555003 Jul 7, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
I think that you are a great person who has a lot of patience with other people, a wonderful sense of humor and I understand what you are trying to say on here.
Wow. Thank you. I don't get that a lot from Christians.
Grace Walker wrote:
IF you EVER change your mind and begin questioning your unbelief, I will be more than happy to listen to you and try to help you in any way that I can, without condemning you.:) Have a great weekend
Thanks, you too. You'll be the one I come to.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555004 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to bring the beer in your cleavage.
you cyber greedy maniacs only halucinate about each others
all of you are cyber scums,clowns and idiots who never meet each other in really life,never will drink together any beer or moon shine,or liquier?
never will eat any sandwich with stinking polish sasuage or drink coca cola received for free because termin past away 2010(means 3 years old without of gas dark red urines)

so
go back to your own miserable reality, and get out from cyber friendships halucinations with all those ghosts-ugly criple mutts

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#555005 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You entertain the thought far too much. OCD I hope.
Ah, I see.

And you entertain the idea of being a Christian too much so you must be a Christian.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#555006 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you don't believe in or understand quantum mechanics, you would be lost in even a fictional discussion of that.
Try me. I'm a Trekkie.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#555007 Jul 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual orientation is a cultural construct.
Orientations are culturally defined.
NAMBLA members need not fit the cultural definition of "gay".
Have HFY explain it to you some time.
WTF part of a dude having sex with another dude isn't "gay"?

You have HFY explain it to you.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555008 Jul 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure ~ I tried to follow your link and got this message "This video contains content from BMG_Rights_Management and EMI, one or more of whom have blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. " with an apology :)
Having a day off today and hope to act in a sane manner.... some issues need resolving, to do with my phone that I dropped and it is not working, an oven we just had installed and filled the house up with smoke first time we baked in it and someone stole the badge from the front of my car and I hope to get a replacement today. Looks sort of sad without the badge at the front.
don't forget to get married with your male dog,before you will go to your imaginary heaven
and stop gossip about your old junky car,just leave in the junk yard for free,apply for loan from bank of dogs husbands and buy dog cage on 4 wheels,cheap driving and for safe enviroment to avoid global warming for future generations according to bama massa BS

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#555009 Jul 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Twice the game ended.
Twice somebody thought they knew better than I did.
I figured, if you can't kill yourself in two attempts, you pretty much suck at that.
I'm still thinking.
I just sent a message to my son about a phone I lent them that I don't think anyone is using (could be my replacement for now) and a whole heap of old messages were there. I scrolled up and came across some lovely postings and I am going to share them here. Appropriate spot for sanity, I reckon :)

***Hi Mark, we had some bad news this morning, dear old Puggy passed away at 5am. Still pretty upset but we are having her cremated and her ashes in an urn... Still love her to bits xxx

30th June, 2011 3:33pm***

My son who had known her all of life replied "That's sad" but we had been discussing 2 turns she had already had that week, and knew her time was near. Even though this was the day my dear doggy departed, this was my reply;

*** 3:56pm "Yeah, now we have to focus on all the funny things she did...and you know it is better to have loved and lost than never loved at all"

I still focus on her love, but love abounds, and there is Prince Pugstar to care for, and make sure he gets his fair share of love. And the heart will hurt again; and the love will grow :)

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#555010 Jul 7, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you cyber greedy maniacs only halucinate about each others
all of you are cyber scums,clowns and idiots who never meet each other in really life,never will drink together any beer or moon shine,or liquier?
never will eat any sandwich with stinking polish sasuage or drink coca cola received for free because termin past away 2010(means 3 years old without of gas dark red urines)
so
go back to your own miserable reality, and get out from cyber friendships halucinations with all those ghosts-ugly criple mutts
What are you talking about, man? The Jedi Mind Trick is real!
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555011 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Try me. I'm a Trekkie.
ARE YOU GAY?
and want to be f....by G_0_D old criple prick?

it look like you got some lost screws on your poor flat head top

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#555012 Jul 7, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I disagree about the charismatic part. I think it's likely that he was one of the top 100 charismatic people of his time period, if he existed.
Tom Hanks is easily more charismatic than the character of Jesus. That's just the first one that popped into my head. If Tom Hanks had magical powers, Jesus could not compete. I'm sure there are and have been tens of thousands of actual people more charismatic than any person The Jesus! myth was based on.
I don't value charisma that much anyway. Think Hitler.
The Jesus! myth does not impress me, so any person or persons it might be based on would impress me less, as myths and legends are always embellished.
Thanks to Scar for "The Jesus!" formatting. I like it.
Good post. I don't buy into "charisma adoration", either.

I think it works in a tribal or group setting, such as a small town or community. The difference being is in that setting, the people >know< that person, as well as that charismatic person making sense, being compelling etc...

Even in those settings legends grow and the personna of the individual becomes magnified.

(use the Jesus! however you see fit)

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#555013 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Try me. I'm a Trekkie.
I'm watching Star Trek right now !!!

Spock just gave Kirk a Galactic Beat Down.

My eyes were on Uhura, though.

Location hidden

#555014 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is insane to what lengths the dishonest and insane will go to protect their "Truths" from reality and common sense.
Of course if one believes in a Magical Zombie as a deity ....
Then magical monkeys can fly out of anything as long as they believe it.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555015 Jul 7, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice post.
get drank and forget your miserable daily miseries as refuge from american feds
nobody care anyway your cyber cheap worthless BS

only mexiacan dogs pass by,raise up their leg and urinate on the corner of your shed house builded in mexican slum,builded from cartoons,old beer cans,and old full of mildew mexican ponchos

also god gave alcohol for such losers like you to get drank, and forget own f...daily life miseries
proverbs 31;6-8 encourage you to buy or borrow few bottles of stinking tequila and drink to the death
" Give IANS strong drink unto him that Ians and like him are ready to persih,
and wine unto those that be of heavy stinking atheistic gays hearts

let him drink and forget his poverty,misery and wicked atheistic s..life
and never rember this misery no more

.....such like IANS AND LIKE HIM ARE APPOINTED TO THE DESTRUCTION(eternal death,inhalation and erazement of their evil life stories)

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#555016 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF part of a dude having sex with another dude isn't "gay"?
You have HFY explain it to you.
What part of Man/Boy are you having a problem understanding?

<Walks away again but reserves the right to come back>
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#555017 Jul 7, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Then magical monkeys can fly out of anything as long as they believe it.
smoke more pipe
and you will see soon magical horses and cows flying like UFO?
above your poor without of hair flat head.

Location hidden

#555018 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I tend to agree. But, the 'charisma' has long out lived the man.
I doubt anyone will even know who most of the current "charismatics" alive today are 2000 years from now.
I've got a feeling that at the time, had Constantine and the Roman Empire decided Bobcat Goldthwait was to be the official central icon of the official religion and things progressed as they did, I'd be typing the Bobcat! instead of the Jesus!

my two cents

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 28 min ardith 52,750
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 52 min Gabriel 992,274
____ TRUMP 100% in the spirit of ANTICHRIST ____ (Mar '16) 2 hr Poster Child for ... 22
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 2 hr c840xba 32
___TRUMP Already Met & Deceived by ANTICHRIST___ 2 hr Poster Child for ... 2
shuh up meathead! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 7
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 hr PadMark 693,440
More from around the web