Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#554888 Jul 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That really sucks. See my above post :)
"My point, and the point of view of atheists, isn't that anyone's god is responsible for any person's death and suffering." -you

Talk to Catcher. He blames God for not saving them from death. Even called God a sonuvabitch.

Huh

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554889 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF ?
No cares that you find cunnilingus "icky".
I pity your wife.
WTF?

O_o

I didn't say that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554890 Jul 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn. Err...what do I do with this smoked turkey, pepper brie, spinach and oregano leaf sammich that I made for you?
What sammich?

*looks at empty plate*

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554891 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The arguement was over your claim that secular organizations do not donate to the sick and hungry.
A simple, "OH! My mistake!" would have worked.
Instead you once again changed the goal post to avoid admitting your error.
Where in your Bible are the commandments "Thou shalt never admit you're wrong" and "Thou shalt change the subject when proven wrong." ?
I never said that there are no secular organizations that don't donate to charities. All I said was that there is no larger charitable organization in the world than Christianity.

I'm sorry you took offense to that.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554892 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:

So;
57% went to health care for the Pope, Cardinals, priests and other employees...no charity there.
BZZZZZT!

Try again.

But this time, don't be so juvenile.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554893 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:

Try 2.7%
I give more than that to the Girl Scouts!
Erm...

O_o

I ain't saying it

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554894 Jul 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs RR was so right!
… and that was a nice thought you passed on to Duane. Life has taught me too much about losing loved ones, and I just think of what Jesus said...“let the dead bury the dead”- my translation ='keep walking, don't look back, and follow me'.
... this was my to my dad's memory.
" You made me laugh you made me cry
and you were cruel and also kind
a paradox of arms outstretched
to hold a world you longed to reach
a man who loved mum like an angel
a warrior true from every angle
your discipline was in the plan
of raising me as best you can
an orphan from the depths of hell
you grew so tall and strong as well
practicing every word you preached
playing with children in the street
you exceeded all the odds
the birth which gave you none to hold,
we laughed we cried we carried on
touched by each others love so strong
you made me what I am today
a warrior true in every way
no mirrors to build ego's pride
you saw yourself within my eyes.
too much alike so much the same
you molded me within the flame
Projected by... a Father's Love."
Excellent.

God bless you.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554895 Jul 7, 2013
Lookie! Lookie!

River Tam can throw a baseball!

(0:12 says it all - yum)

http://youtu.be/RVeo6QMcbW4

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554896 Jul 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "homosexual teaching in sex ed class" mean anyway?
That'd be teaching kids the BRMP BRMP instead of the BUMP BUMP and that the WAHOO goes in the YOO-HOO instead on the YA-HOO.

Hope that clears it up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554897 Jul 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"The church donates more than anyone else" is obviously a lie, one that RR made.
OMG dude.

Did you just seriously....

Erm

Not respond to G's crap?!

"57% went to health care for the Pope, Cardinals, priests and other employees."

You won't argue THAT?!!

O_o

Oh ya, who am I kidding? You've vested too much in your mind to.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#554898 Jul 7, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning....
Will catch up later
Have a great day everyone (or not)
:-P
I'mmmmmmmmmmmmm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

LOL

“God writes a lot of comedy…the trouble is,he’s stuck with so many bad actors who don’t know how to play funny.”

~ Garrison Keillor

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#554899 Jul 7, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, Thank you for being with me through another day and night. Thank you for answered prayer. And thank you for continuing to love me in spite of myself. Today I am keenly aware of people who need people. That's right...we all need each other. No man is an island and can stand alone. You know, because you created us with a need for fellowship and companionship. I pray that every person participating in this devotional time with you, and that every person who is in desperate need of this provision today, will be blessed with at least one very special person and with a network of good, Christian brothers and sisters to meet that need of fellowship and companionship. I pray that each one of us will look at ourselves and ask, am I being a good friend to others? Am I showing caring, Christian concern for my fellow man? God, you are the ultimate one with whom we have fellowship and it is you who can meet needs far beyond what any human being can meet. Everyone will have the opportunity to experience that relationship with you. I pray that you will use me to be a light to those with whom I have contact with in my daily life. May you be pleased and blessed with the fellowship of those who love you. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Prime time with god

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#554900 Jul 7, 2013
Encouraging Words....

No power in the sky above or in the earth below - indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God.

Romans 8:39

K-Love

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554901 Jul 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Eathquakes were mentioned in here a short while back... I posted
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_A...
-The HAARP project directs a 3.6 MW signal, in the 2.8–10 MHz region of the HF (high-frequency) band, into the ionosphere. The signal may be pulsed or continuous. Then, effects of the transmission and any recovery period can be examined using associated instrumentation, including VHF and UHF radars, HF receivers, and optical cameras. According to the HAARP team, this will advance the study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction, and how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals
Can't help but know some odd things happening, and have too much proof thru my life that when I'm right... I'm right. Many dots to link up!
I was visiting my uncle years ago. Most of my close family were military(lifers), except for me. My father (lifer) forbid me from becoming a part of any military. He contacted my cousin(and namesake) to join us...who was a test pilot(among other things) and involved in many "secret" projects. He brought with him several VHS tapes and allowed me to view them. I was awed and speechless..totally astounded and shocked. It was like watching a sci-fi sequel. He warned me to never reveal what I saw, as it would violate his oath, and more than likely cause his death. He(we) always have completely honored and trusted each other. It has been over 30 years since I have seen or heard from him now. He has simply "vanished".

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#554902 Jul 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Have you forgotten me ?~ grin ~ Ja... you told me, and Ja, I have some, and Ja again, I am! But helping to care for my mum-in-law now in OzLand. We, you and I, had quite a discussion in the beginning, 2-3 years ago? I planted an article, and you critiqued it! lol Think it was to do with 'Some scientists believe in God'
I can appreciate you refrained from "all."
" I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out."
Arthur Hays Sulzberger :)
I'm sorry, I do remember you, but just not every detail (probably b/c of the alcohol):).

ack! my brains! Someone get a mop!

Some stable somewhere

#554903 Jul 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
She is just who she is.
All the airport people speak English. New York, San Francisco, Honolulu, Tokyo, Shanghai. Even the taxi drivers.
I get to my Grandmother's house and it's like a full on assault of the Wu dialect. I understand about 1 of 3 words. So I start doing my ASL. She has no idea what I'm saying but the calm down hand language is universal. We hug and then we can talk normally in any language.
Wow, that's neat - and touching :)

Some stable somewhere

#554904 Jul 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Hi old friend. More Specious presumptively arrogant comments, who would have thought that could come from you? Wanna play?
Hello :p

What does "play" involve?

Some stable somewhere

#554905 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed.
Woohoo!

Some stable somewhere

#554906 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
"My point, and the point of view of atheists, isn't that anyone's god is responsible for any person's death and suffering." -you
Talk to Catcher. He blames God for not saving them from death. Even called God a sonuvabitch.
Huh
Uhm...so you're misreading Catcher now?

;p

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554907 Jul 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
You make me seem sane.
Heh heh...
It depends who is defining "sanity".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Chess Jurist 49,557
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 8 min The Hangman 971,819
Russia to be TOP EXPORTER of Non-GMO Foods 27 min Hiddn Numbrz 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Pad 647,061
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min old school 105,691
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 46 min old school 44,728
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 50 min andet1987 2,114
topix drops human sexuality forum.......this be... 2 hr Jockfullonutz 28
More from around the web