Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554878 Jul 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>If I didn't know better, I would think you were having a go at Archangel Gabriel by insinuating Archangel Gabriel should perform some sort of sexual act with you. Two way sort of fork, IMO, and one I would think it would be best if you varied from. You need to be the best that you can be G, and sometimes, you are flying high and others, you are dragging in the sand. But, that is the roller coaster of reading your postings :)
I was just making an insult I knew the other would find offensive.

I have no problem with gays, angel or human.

I used the play on words of Gabriel blowing his trumpet with 'Gay' briel and 'blowing' a different instrument.

I thought it was quite clever.

My highs and lows reflect the highs and lows of each day.

You do not want to be near me when I wake up. I hurt all over and just want to go back to sleep...forever.

Then again, maybe you would like to be near me in the morning, we both might have a great day. <smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554879 Jul 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>These are your words;
"In a world where people wouldn't value their own species's life, why would they care about the other species?"
And I agree 100%
"People who don't like animals usually don't like people either... including themselves." ME 11:51

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554880 Jul 7, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Well, funny as things are , funny as things are!! Here I was writing about Dad and steam engines of the old days, and there I am sitting there watching the Lone Ranger, and it is all about Railways in the early days, in America.
I should have gone to the movie yesterday but things changed and I went today ~ perhaps if I had gone yesterday, I would not have been writing about my Dad and trains in the 1950's in Australia? And smelling the hair of my very old doll, now named Angel Hair :)
You are making me cry.

Don't stop.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554881 Jul 7, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, you are mealymouth. That aging aussie imbecile claimed he gave more than 2.7 percent of his paltry income to the girl scouts.
Many of my coworkers have daughters in scouting. I donate a lot to their troops. I would donate to boy scouts too but none of their boys are in it.

I would guess that I give a about $500 a year.... half of that in cookie purchases (which make great gifts).

"As you have done nothing for anyone, you have done nothing for Jesus." ME 11:58

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#554882 Jul 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
I don't even think the terms,'violation of rights'… and never have ? Where do these question/statements come from if I don't 'think or feel them ? You have a strange way of coming to conclusion ? lol again.
Really? You don't remember your words? Let's try this again:

Peace_Warrior wrote: "What is your urgency to try and make any believe or not? Surely everyone has A RIGHT one way or the other, even as you and thousands of others - religious or not - do."

It aint necessarily so wrote: "Do you think that critiquing your beliefs violates that RIGHT?"

You seem to be interested in rights to me.
Peace_Warrior wrote:
I have a very light-hearted approach to many things, but it seems to me that 'light' is missed in life by many.
Is that your analysis of what just transpired - you were being light-hearted, and I missed it? My analysis is different: you made a comment, and neither remembered it nor understood its implications. You questioned whether others had a right to believe because I (and Mark before me) challenged those beliefs. I asked you if you thought that such questions violated those rights, and suddenly, not only do you not know what I'm referring to, you imply that the whole topic is alien to you - you don't even think in such terms.

To me, that's not light-hearted. It's light-headed. And that would be fine, except that you followed it with a criticism of my demeanor: "it seems to me that 'light' is missed in life by many."
Peace_Warrior wrote:
What am I to think of such thoughts? Perhaps you might think the same of mine! As LW would say lol lol !
You've picked a fine mentor and role model. She also giggles at others for her own errors. So does Skombolis, although he prefers derisive snickering and slanderous attacks. It doesn't flatter any of you to do so since you all have trouble with discussions like these. Here you are starting out talking about people's rights and ending up
Peace_Warrior wrote:
My reading [comprehension] is coming along nicely thanxs
Yes, I can see that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#554883 Jul 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
NAMBLA is not a gay organization. It's a fuckingPedophile organization. Why can't you see the difference?
Did you see the vid that Lacez put up?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =rZ6AxWuA6iUXX#t=2m42s
Even though the dude married a horse, he wanted to make it clear that it was a female horse. I'M NOT GAY.
NAMBLA is all about males having sex with males and you says it isn't a gay organization?!?

O_o

Funny video, who is that guy?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554884 Jul 7, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
One of 20 survived.
Taken very prematurely, just 20 years old or so.
If there's a god, he sure is a sonovabitch.
Why? Did God kill those firemen?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554885 Jul 7, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:

let your grand daughter know its being spread.
River Tam wrote:

How creepy does that sound?
I am NOT a homosexual!!

;)

lol

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554886 Jul 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:

It's keyed to a pin number!
The code is 1,2,3,4,5....

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554887 Jul 7, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

.. so nice of you to cook ..
.. a few lemon wedges, tartar sauce, spinach and coleslaw, please ..
Seasoned with salt, dill and love...

Git me a beer.

I don't CARE if it's 9:15 in the damn morning, woman!

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554888 Jul 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
That really sucks. See my above post :)
"My point, and the point of view of atheists, isn't that anyone's god is responsible for any person's death and suffering." -you

Talk to Catcher. He blames God for not saving them from death. Even called God a sonuvabitch.

Huh

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554889 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF ?
No cares that you find cunnilingus "icky".
I pity your wife.
WTF?

O_o

I didn't say that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554890 Jul 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn. Err...what do I do with this smoked turkey, pepper brie, spinach and oregano leaf sammich that I made for you?
What sammich?

*looks at empty plate*

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554891 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The arguement was over your claim that secular organizations do not donate to the sick and hungry.
A simple, "OH! My mistake!" would have worked.
Instead you once again changed the goal post to avoid admitting your error.
Where in your Bible are the commandments "Thou shalt never admit you're wrong" and "Thou shalt change the subject when proven wrong." ?
I never said that there are no secular organizations that don't donate to charities. All I said was that there is no larger charitable organization in the world than Christianity.

I'm sorry you took offense to that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554892 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:

So;
57% went to health care for the Pope, Cardinals, priests and other employees...no charity there.
BZZZZZT!

Try again.

But this time, don't be so juvenile.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554893 Jul 7, 2013
G_O_D wrote:

Try 2.7%
I give more than that to the Girl Scouts!
Erm...

O_o

I ain't saying it

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554894 Jul 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Mrs RR was so right!
… and that was a nice thought you passed on to Duane. Life has taught me too much about losing loved ones, and I just think of what Jesus said...“let the dead bury the dead”- my translation ='keep walking, don't look back, and follow me'.
... this was my to my dad's memory.
" You made me laugh you made me cry
and you were cruel and also kind
a paradox of arms outstretched
to hold a world you longed to reach
a man who loved mum like an angel
a warrior true from every angle
your discipline was in the plan
of raising me as best you can
an orphan from the depths of hell
you grew so tall and strong as well
practicing every word you preached
playing with children in the street
you exceeded all the odds
the birth which gave you none to hold,
we laughed we cried we carried on
touched by each others love so strong
you made me what I am today
a warrior true in every way
no mirrors to build ego's pride
you saw yourself within my eyes.
too much alike so much the same
you molded me within the flame
Projected by... a Father's Love."
Excellent.

God bless you.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554895 Jul 7, 2013
Lookie! Lookie!

River Tam can throw a baseball!

(0:12 says it all - yum)

http://youtu.be/RVeo6QMcbW4

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554896 Jul 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "homosexual teaching in sex ed class" mean anyway?
That'd be teaching kids the BRMP BRMP instead of the BUMP BUMP and that the WAHOO goes in the YOO-HOO instead on the YA-HOO.

Hope that clears it up.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554897 Jul 7, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
"The church donates more than anyone else" is obviously a lie, one that RR made.
OMG dude.

Did you just seriously....

Erm

Not respond to G's crap?!

"57% went to health care for the Pope, Cardinals, priests and other employees."

You won't argue THAT?!!

O_o

Oh ya, who am I kidding? You've vested too much in your mind to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min WildWeirdWillie 52,119
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min another viewer 992,000
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Phooey 693,268
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr waaasssuuup 445,992
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Edthirty 286,690
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Holy dr Shrink 21
‘Trump’s a racist’ — Marcia, Marcia, Ma... 5 hr Dipsy doodle 3
More from around the web