Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#554818 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you.
I will be the first to admit I could be wrong.
Until I build a time machine, I won't say "I know." Nor will i let anyone else get away with such a claim....unless they let me use their time machine.
No, no. You might be wrong about the actual existence of the man, Jesus, but you cannot be wrong about his philosophy and what it means to you, as a spiritual person. You also cannot be wrong in your reading of the Bible, as it applies to your understanding of the world around you - these are things you cannot be wrong about.

However, I think it's quite likely that Jesus existed and was about the most charismatic person ever to have lived. But either way, real or not, his philosophy lives on and is separate from Paul's.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554819 Jul 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not cuter (she says, drinking yet more beer). Or smarter!(she says, drinking more and more beer).
Scary...well...
let's play
I don't adhere to rules. Is that OK with you?

Let's play.

Some stable somewhere

#554820 Jul 6, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll drink every drop.
You're not staying, are you? I can tell.
River's been missing you something fierce.
I could hang around, for River's sake.

She's...uhm...er...ah...

compelling.

Some stable somewhere

#554821 Jul 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Your constant sniveling about your life is just data to me, means nothing else.
You're making it emotional, thereby betraying your statement.

Bongo, why do you hate independent, thinking women? Do you have mother issues?

What did she do to you, Bongo? What did she have your father do that you hate her so very, very much?

Some stable somewhere

#554822 Jul 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
Damn. Err...what do I do with this smoked turkey, pepper brie, spinach and oregano leaf sammich that I made for you?
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
all stuff put in the meat grinder,grind it,and make cement to clog all holes around your old tent tipi,
left over make small balls and throw them in the ugly face of your boyfriend or girl friend lesbian
Hey, Dr. Shrink. I supported you when you confessed that the Priest tried to rape and touch you.

And that was a terrible experience for your young self.

You have to ask yourself why you are trying to hurt other people. Why are you being like that priest now? What did I do to you - you don't know me, you don't know how old I am. Why are you being like him?

I personally think you can be better. Don't let that man rule your life now - don't let your past pain dictate how you interact with people now.

I think you can contribute to our conversations. No need for this behavior - you are better than this.

Some stable somewhere

#554823 Jul 6, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wise one? I dunno about that, but I'm good, you seem to be too, and that's good.
Here, just for you(okay, maybe one for me too):
http://www.lostwackys.com/images/original-ser... (blue)%20-%20print.jpg
http://hartmetzls.angelfire.com/blog/z1.JPG
http://www.whitetigernaturalmedicine.com/wp-c...
ah, syran wrap :)

The generic brands are the best, hands down.

No, really. Hands down...

Some stable somewhere

#554824 Jul 6, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to love a dog, esp a very loving one who licks your face. My favourite is the Siberian husky, they're so wolf-like. My neighbour's huskies used to howl whenever I went past.
I'm sorry about what you went through, but if the Lab's arrival help you to deal with it - excellent. They're a lovely affectionate dog.
Dogs are ever honest. They teach us about their owners.

Some stable somewhere

#554825 Jul 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
RA is my new Doctor.
He's my good wittle boy. He's not my boi because he hasn't shown any homosexual tendencies yet.
He will. The latent homosexuals always do.
I'm waiting.
I'm always waiting...
Hey, thanks. I don't know RA, but now I do :)

Some stable somewhere

#554826 Jul 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't adhere to rules. Is that OK with you?
Let's play.
Rules.

Hey! I was in China this year. First, Shang-hai, and then Hong Kong.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#554827 Jul 6, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
A 12 inch long lie??? LOL You are 94 year old man Shrink that has a lot of gastrointestinal issues. haha..Just kidding. I couldn't pass this one by.:)
It's safe to say that his name was inspired by his shrunken appendage.

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#554828 Jul 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I refuse to look at those links!
Probably a wise decision

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554829 Jul 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Rules.
Hey! I was in China this year. First, Shang-hai, and then Hong Kong.
I'm Chinese and I've never been to Hong Kong.

My Grandmother lives in Shanghai. She scares me.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#554830 Jul 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
ah, syran wrap :)
The generic brands are the best, hands down.
No, really. Hands down...
I gave you a touching icon.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#554831 Jul 7, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Critical thinking is important.
When you read something; think about who wrote it, then why they wrote it. My old History teacher taught me well on that one.
Very true... we can't judge every book by it's cover.
“If there was one life skill everyone on the planet needed, it was the ability to think with critical objectivity”
Josh Lanyon

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554832 Jul 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect such from (most) Christians. You guys hate education
Excuse me!
"We only begin to learn when we realize we know nothing."
~ anonymous
Then when I realized there was no end to learning, I began to realize I will never know it all.:)
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
No, no. You might be wrong about the actual existence of the man, Jesus, but you cannot be wrong about his philosophy and what it means to you, as a spiritual person. You also cannot be wrong in your reading of the Bible, as it applies to your understanding of the world around you - these are things you cannot be wrong about.
However, I think it's quite likely that Jesus existed and was about the most charismatic person ever to have lived. But either way, real or not, his philosophy lives on and is separate from Paul's.
Thank you Hfy... always good to say hello again. Did you ever see my blog re my return to Vanuatu? Been a while since we shared a post, but glad you are safe and sound. Take Care always. <3

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554833 Jul 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
All I know is what I've seen. Imo much of what you can find online is just too convoluted. I can tell you I've been witness to planes that seem to have no purpose other than to lay down whatever substance they are spraying. When I first noted this in 1999 it was like a farmer plowing a field and also at rather low altitude. Now it seems to be at much higher altitudes. And the other thing I've noted is that whatever this substance is its not a normal plane contrail. In fact in 2004 I flew often and could see this substance, grow into a cloud and look like an oil slick in the sky when the sun hits it. I also take into account my faith that what man can see is not always true. Whatever whoever seems to have power I do not doubt that the Lord is in complete control.
I love your faith Chris... don't ever lose this brother. We know God is in control. Some of us are watchers.
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5nvZNtAGFi3a9kiV 4xEEuzg&index=144

Take care Bro... you have come a long way... don't look back.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

His Love and Peace be with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
I see you often and should speak more, I'm sorry. I do care. Until we meet again. God Bless :)

Some stable somewhere

#554834 Jul 7, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Chinese and I've never been to Hong Kong.
My Grandmother lives in Shanghai. She scares me.
Shanghai girls are deeply frightening. They cook well, and make interesting alcohol, and provide you, the guest, with it.

Some stable somewhere

#554835 Jul 7, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me!
"We only begin to learn when we realize we know nothing."
~ anonymous
Then when I realized there was no end to learning, I began to realize I will never know it all.:)
Good for you!

Hence I refrained from "all." Mind you, my comments are really only directed to the religious who peruse these forums. Non-topix using religious people, and athiests, are probably less likely to [censored].
<quoted text>
Thank you Hfy... always good to say hello again. Did you ever see my blog re my return to Vanuatu? Been a while since we shared a post, but glad you are safe and sound. Take Care always. <3
No, I'm sorry, I missed that :(

I have good friends who opened up a kava bar in Vanuatu! Do you like kava? Are you from Vanuatu? What's your connection there?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554836 Jul 7, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Thoughts on chemtrails?
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I can't say how or whether that is an actuality, but it is possible. Research was done and then forbidden(documentation)(publi cly-at least) in that area. Low frequency modulation involving earth physics and "mind control" is more prevalent in this area of research. It has been an ongoing project since the 40's. Most has been in the 10 Hz variable. That is the inherent modulation of human brain and spinal activity.(that is near the frequency of your "cell phones" today).
Much of what folks "see" as chemtrails is nothing more than the new "pulse" engines of extremely high velocity jet engines...thus the "puffs" in the trails. I could be wrong, but that is my observed opinion.
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Chris...I never really researched it to any degree, so I may be wrong. Don't take my words for gospel on this. If you find anything definitive about it I would appreciate it if you would share it also. Fair? What I HAVE stated, I know to be true though.
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
All I know is what I've seen. Imo much of what you can find online is just too convoluted. I can tell you I've been witness to planes that seem to have no purpose other than to lay down whatever substance they are spraying. When I first noted this in 1999 it was like a farmer plowing a field and also at rather low altitude. Now it seems to be at much higher altitudes. And the other thing I've noted is that whatever this substance is its not a normal plane contrail. In fact in 2004 I flew often and could see this substance, grow into a cloud and look like an oil slick in the sky when the sun hits it. I also take into account my faith that what man can see is not always true. Whatever whoever seems to have power I do not doubt that the Lord is in complete control.
Eathquakes were mentioned in here a short while back... I posted
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I can understand your concerns... but I have no fear... have been on watch all my life,... and prayer is 24/7... Duties are within the fields of energy - defense - and vigilance is a dedication.
Jan 13, 2010  Time of Haiti quake... 25 Dec 2010 obama goes to holiday in Hawaii
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =BR6O3kJTqaIXX

Many smoke screens will cover up but some supposed to be conspiracies are truth... But knowing enough that I do to be truth is sufficient.
http://nwotruth.com/what-did-obama-know-about...
The people have to wake up and see the corrupt Agenda of the New World Order.
'We do not Forgive - We do not Forget - We are Legion'
NWO.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_A...
-The HAARP project directs a 3.6 MW signal, in the 2.8–10 MHz region of the HF (high-frequency) band, into the ionosphere. The signal may be pulsed or continuous. Then, effects of the transmission and any recovery period can be examined using associated instrumentation, including VHF and UHF radars, HF receivers, and optical cameras. According to the HAARP team, this will advance the study of basic natural processes that occur in the ionosphere under the natural but much stronger influence of solar interaction, and how the natural ionosphere affects radio signals
Can't help but know some odd things happening, and have too much proof thru my life that when I'm right... I'm right. Many dots to link up!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554837 Jul 7, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you!
Hence I refrained from "all." Mind you, my comments are really only directed to the religious who peruse these forums. Non-topix using religious people, and athiests, are probably less likely to [censored].
<quoted text>
No, I'm sorry, I missed that :(
I have good friends who opened up a kava bar in Vanuatu! Do you like kava? Are you from Vanuatu? What's your connection there?
Hey! Have you forgotten me ?~ grin ~ Ja... you told me, and Ja, I have some, and Ja again, I am! But helping to care for my mum-in-law now in OzLand. We, you and I, had quite a discussion in the beginning, 2-3 years ago? I planted an article, and you critiqued it! lol Think it was to do with 'Some scientists believe in God'

I can appreciate you refrained from "all."
" I believe in an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out."
Arthur Hays Sulzberger :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Robert F 987,354
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 min Johnny 183
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min David S Pumpkins 286,590
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 38 min dotard tracker 31,188
the REAL reasons O.J. Simpson beat murder charges 41 min Johnny 28
Whose fault was it that O.J. Simpson beat murde... (Mar '16) 48 min Johnny 51
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,327
More from around the web