Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#554798 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Really? Even if there's thousands of bad things and millions of good things?

Where do you draw the line?

Do you condemn all Christians for the evil acts of few?
I didn't condemn anyone.
I just stated that you can't forget the past, it will always be there.
Doing a million good things vs a thousand bad things doesn't erase the bad things from history, they still happened.

And even then, it isn't even close when comparing the bad to the good, regarding religion. The bad outweighs it exponentially, especially if any of the stories in the bible are true.
So much death.

Montreal

#554799 Jul 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>My Stepfather died from Mesothelioma, an asbestosis disease, so no need to talk about those days to me. First hand experience you might say. He wanted us with him when he died, so that Mum wouldn't be there alone, and he got his wish.

He used to be a Supervisor out at the gas fields in the bush, a Man's Man so to speak, and after one of the operations, where they had punctured his lungs and poured powder into them, he had to stand upright for 24 hours. He was in so much pain he was crawling along the hospital corridor.

In the end, tumors grew where they punctured his lungs, and they were not only extremely painful for him, being on his back, but it was the tumors that killed him. Some diabolical errors involved.

However, he has passed on to me a message that would only have meant something to me, and it was his way of letting me know he was in his new Realm.

Do I care more about the animals and the way we are killing them off than I care if a gay person has the legal right to marry? Not too much depth required there, Lacez; I was married once and it ended in divorce, and I understand that GOD would not want us to live a life inflicted by mental or cruel abuses. Man made marriages don't mean much to me at all really, it is the marriage between GOD and ourselves that count.
See, this is the way I see your "argument."
http://youtu.be/i_APoSfCYwU

The worst part about it though?
You STILL aren't saying you wish people could have their rights AND take care of the planet/everything on it.
You are STILL saying you don't care about people's rights if it means helping the planet die slower.

Here's another news flash for you:
Chaos would erupt if we had no rights.
It would be way worse than what you see now.

In a world where people wouldn't value their own species's life, why would they care about the other species?

Montreal

#554800 Jul 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>What illness am I worrying about Lacez? And indeed I care about earth and how it is heading; I have 4 grandchildren that deserve to have children, and we surely (well, in most instances) want to see our children happy and healthy.
And the Earth will still be there for them.
And if they're going to your magical afterlife too, why should they care as well?
If this world is just a transition to the next, why not shorten the time you spend here.

Montreal

#554801 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>WTF ?

No cares that you find cunnilingus "icky".

I pity your wife.
What does "homosexual teaching in sex ed class" mean anyway?

Montreal

#554802 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>The arguement was over your claim that secular organizations do not donate to the sick and hungry.

A simple, "OH! My mistake!" would have worked.

Instead you once again changed the goal post to avoid admitting your error.

Where in your Bible are the commandments "Thou shalt never admit you're wrong" and "Thou shalt change the subject when proven wrong." ?
Right next to "death means disown"?

Montreal

#554803 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>So;

57% went to health care for the Pope, Cardinals, priests and other employees...no charity there.

28% to support Bible Colleges that they rake in money from... no charity there.

6% to pay for the local catholic church exspenses (not much compared to the Vatican and again NOT charity.

Which leave 2.7% to national charities.

Christ! I donate more than that! 2.7% isn't even tithing!

The RCC is the biggest organized crime syndicate on the planet. A 1700 year old con game for the mindless masses.
"The church donates more than anyone else" is obviously a lie, one that RR made.

Montreal

#554804 Jul 6, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text>liar, but then again, you are an topix atheist
The proof was posted earlier.
You really are extremely clueless, aren't you?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554805 Jul 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
What does "homosexual teaching in sex ed class" mean anyway?
what now you pos
your husband gay divorced you?
no mor f... no more sleep together,no more love of your fricking gay love?

only all days and nights seating like abominable parasite on this topic ,and posting stinking s.....
you poor criple creature shame for normal mankind

Montreal

#554806 Jul 6, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty good thanks, mate. It's sunny outside today, which is really something.
We've been getting that too, though the humidity is killing us.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554807 Jul 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't condemn anyone.
I just stated that you can't forget the past, it will always be there.
Doing a million good things vs a thousand bad things doesn't erase the bad things from history, they still happened.
And even then, it isn't even close when comparing the bad to the good, regarding religion. The bad outweighs it exponentially, especially if any of the stories in the bible are true.
So much death.
people doesn't care if you condemn them or not,
Anyway you are immoral manace of this human Society

Montreal

#554808 Jul 6, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>Critical thinking is important.

When you read something; think about who wrote it, then why they wrote it. My old History teacher taught me well on that one.
Good words!

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554809 Jul 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Right next to "death means disown"?

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#554810 Jul 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AiEkYgKyxDwXX
:-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#554811 Jul 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
AYE!
And so were myself and many constituants!
We applied 440 volts to the arrogant perpetuants of hypocractics, and when they revived spewing atrocities, we disemboweled them, and removed them of their heads! Just like the priesthood of old had instructed!
Ain't religion grand!?
Sounds like a simply lovely 4th..
- yikes.

I am not very fond of religion.

Location hidden

#554812 Jul 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I have given him several reasons. RA has none of this prerequisite except for his own arrogance.
I was actually quite nice to RA, while I was not to Skom...go figure?
I can only relate what is actuality Le Le...and be honest in my conjecture.
I eally don't become in "tit for tat" argument...
it is below my expectations of intercourse, if you know what I mean. Irregardless of how others may see(picture) you, I have drawn my own independent conclusions about your person....hopefully they are correct.
I really don't(can't) care if others "like" me or not...I am what I am...as are you...and I must consider that in equality...none of which changes the "essence" of actuality...does it?
Truthfully, I am not concerned if someone likes me or not.
Like any human.. Acceptance and kind words.. Are always welcome..

I only wish if they do not "like" me. They would
Leave my rw life off of topix. And - that they wouldn't try to win
an argument w lies and slander.

For- I won't compromise my heart for "popular opinion" of me..

Location hidden

#554813 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto!
:)

Have I told you , your health is breaking my heart??
Tomorrow is not promised to any of us..yet, we all are counting on it..

Wish for you, happy pain free days.. And restful nights filled w sweet dreams..

Life...huh??

Location hidden

#554814 Jul 6, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the two of us I believe we have been here together since day #1 -- we've taken our hiatus's but thru it all kept a kindle of a flame that measures true friendship.
I guess thru it all my conclusion is "Walk softly and carry a big stick" LOL.
Your a beautiful rose LeLe that can often put a thorn in many a side and I say that lovingly.
Huge difference in Topix and FB - Topix can bring out the best or worst in all of us, it all boils down to choices.
I do miss the GOoD ole days though -- but next year these will be good ole days as well -- time stands still for no one --
TLC - Judy
Ooooo..a thorn in many sides, you say??
Lol..

Upon my return here, I said I wasn't here for the same reason as I was before..I starting posting again to
Stop Q from his using this thread as his personal vendetta against homosexuality..
Hasn't been pretty, as I am sure you could guess. But, I have no apologies..

Even way back though. You are right - I prolly have been nothing but a thorn to some..
Good.
With one regret.. OYE..

So glad you are gracing the thread.. Once again..

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#554815 Jul 6, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
The wind blew the crap flew and I couldn't see for a moment or two.
What a bunch of atheistic garbage you've posted. And the sad thing is you actually believe it and have bought into it hook, line and sinker.
So you're not able to formulate a cohesive argument or even post your position but instead result to insults, demonstrating the gross indoctrination and lack of thought you possess.

Hey, that's not a problem.

At this point, I expect such from (most) Christians. You guys hate education, so it's not even slightly surprising that you cannot engage in logical arguments.

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#554816 Jul 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It's always negotiable, scarier, smarter cuter girl.
I'm not cuter (she says, drinking yet more beer). Or smarter!(she says, drinking more and more beer).

Scary...well...

let's play

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#554817 Jul 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're not able to formulate a cohesive argument or even post your position but instead result to insults, demonstrating the gross indoctrination and lack of thought you possess.
Hey, that's not a problem.
At this point, I expect such from (most) Christians. You guys hate education, so it's not even slightly surprising that you cannot engage in logical arguments.
RA is my new Doctor.

He's my good wittle boy. He's not my boi because he hasn't shown any homosexual tendencies yet.

He will. The latent homosexuals always do.

I'm waiting.

I'm always waiting...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min MOGADISHU 994,154
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 6 min MKULTRA 60,299
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Faith 695,739
News US may never see another spiritual leader like ... 1 hr Doctor REALITY 2
Depressed girlfriend. Don’t know what to do 3 hr True Tamil Tiger 5
female,15,horny (May '15) 3 hr Actorman182 31
Do Albanian men like hispanic/latina women? (Aug '11) 4 hr Fooledthefool 98
wierd situation with my mom. (Jul '14) Feb 19 Pimpy 23
More from around the web