Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, c'mon dude. Christians feed and clothe more people worldwide than any other organization.
Secular organizations like UNICEF, March of Dimes, Easter Seals (nope, not Christian) and Peace Corps don't exist ?

You are a clown.

Even St. Jude's Children's Hospital is not affiliated with the Catholic church or any religion. it is a self supporting SECULAR charity hospital.

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

A Country Founded by Geniuses but Run by Idiots

by Jeff Foxworthy:

If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or to take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you MUST show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video, but not to vote for who runs the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If, in the nation’s largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not one 24-ounce soda, because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is “cute,” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government regulation and intrusion, while not working is rewarded with Food Stamps, WIC checks, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing, and free cell phones — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If the government’s plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working, by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently sought, but couldn’t be found — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, time shares, a wall-sized do-it-all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

If being stripped of your Constitutional right to defend yourself makes you more “safe” according to the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.

What a country!

How about we give God a reason to continue blessing America!

Amen (thank you Jeff)

my granddaughter just posted this - thought I'd share for a little humor today TLC Judy

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't that how you feel, too? Even if just a little?
"Whoever isn't with me being gay is against gays."
Yes/no?
I doubt it. HL knows I could care less about a person's sexuality (neither for or against) but she is still a friend.

Something many people can't figure out is that people can be ambivalent. People have a tendency to see in black and white and pretend the gray is one or the other.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Secular organizations like UNICEF, March of Dimes, Easter Seals (nope, not Christian) and Peace Corps don't exist ?
You are a clown.
Even St. Jude's Children's Hospital is not affiliated with the Catholic church or any religion. it is a self supporting SECULAR charity hospital.
UNICEF -$3 million/ year

March of Dimes -$200 million/year

Easter Seals -$90 million/year

Peace Corps -$160 million/year

Roman Catholic Church -$171 billion/year

Do the math....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
by Jeff Foxworthy:
If you can get arrested for hunting or fishing without a license, but not for entering and remaining in the country illegally — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If you have to get your parents’ permission to go on a field trip or to take an aspirin in school, but not to get an abortion — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If you MUST show your identification to board an airplane, cash a check, buy liquor, or check out a library book and rent a video, but not to vote for who runs the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If the government wants to prevent stable, law-abiding citizens from owning gun magazines that hold more than ten rounds, but gives twenty F-16 fighter jets to the crazy new leaders in Egypt — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If, in the nation’s largest city, you can buy two 16-ounce sodas, but not one 24-ounce soda, because 24-ounces of a sugary drink might make you fat — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If an 80-year-old woman or a three-year-old girl who is confined to a wheelchair can be strip-searched by the TSA at the airport, but a woman in a burka or a hijab is only subject to having her neck and head searched — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If your government believes that the best way to eradicate trillions of dollars of debt is to spend trillions more — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If a seven-year-old boy can be thrown out of school for saying his teacher is “cute,” but hosting a sexual exploration or diversity class in grade school is perfectly acceptable — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If hard work and success are met with higher taxes and more government regulation and intrusion, while not working is rewarded with Food Stamps, WIC checks, Medicaid benefits, subsidized housing, and free cell phones — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If the government’s plan for getting people back to work is to provide incentives for not working, by granting 99 weeks of unemployment checks, without any requirement to prove that gainful employment was diligently sought, but couldn’t be found — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If you pay your mortgage faithfully, denying yourself the newest big-screen TV, while your neighbor buys iPhones, time shares, a wall-sized do-it-all plasma screen TV and new cars, and the government forgives his debt when he defaults on his mortgage — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
If being stripped of your Constitutional right to defend yourself makes you more “safe” according to the government — you might live in a nation that was founded by geniuses but is run by idiots.
What a country!
Amen (thank you Jeff)
my granddaughter just posted this - thought I'd share for a little humor today TLC Judy
AWESOME!

I'm saving that!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom.
In Florida now.
You should hear their "English" here.
It's just as hot here! I can't believe it, I'm in shock!

I think I should. I'll check it out on YouTube, but I doubt it's as bad as the Birmingham English!! God have mercy on me!!!!!!!!!

Now, I want u to concentrate on your work, don't let your eyes wonder here and there, it's not worth it!!! And this is not a request, so don't even try it!!

:-)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Old School Granny wrote:
by Jeff Foxworthy:
What a country!
Amen (thank you Jeff)
I found this, too. lol

If, since 1965 when the poverty rate was at 15%, your country has spent trillions and trillions of dollars to eradicate poverty, and the current rate of poverty is 15%– you might live in a country that was founded by geniuses but run by idiots.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 12:30, Jesus said, "Whoever is not with me is against me ..."
Benito Mussolini: "O con noi o contro di noi." (You're either with us or against us.)
George W. Bush, 9-20-2011: "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But isn't that how you feel, too? Even if just a little?
"Whoever isn't with me being gay is against gays."
Yes/no?
.. no ..

.. sure, some gays probably think that way but most are rather ambivalent ..

.. we don't care if someone believes homosexuality is a sin as long as they endorse equality ..

.. you enjoy a roast beef sammwich. I believe eating cow is immoral. Do you think I'm for you, against you or ambivalent? Would I campaign endlessly, call you an immoral degenerate and invest millions of dollars and endless hours to stop you from eating cow ??..

.. did you want a little oink-oink on your sammwich ??..
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt it. HL knows I could care less about a person's sexuality (neither for or against) but she is still a friend.
Something many people can't figure out is that people can be ambivalent. People have a tendency to see in black and white and pretend the gray is one or the other.
you never meet this crazy HL
to be your friend?
are you dumb butt or something worse?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
AWESOME!
I'm saving that!
what awsome you see in Granny long post like Verezano Bridge not far away of New York?
are you more crazy today??

“Why does my ignorance”

Since: Mar 11

justify your deity?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
There seems to be little doubt that Christianity is the enemy of mankind.
It's especially terrible when they hold singalongs.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
A stainless steel wedding gown?
Huh.... Cool!
Wait till you see what's holding it up!

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly...That poster destroy's everything it comes in contact with...including religion.
BT...yes...he is obnoxious...but...

I don't think that he nor Clownie...Wasup...closed down that thread any more than others.

I have dropped in to read on occasion and had to scroll by page after page of people responding to them...feeding the trolls egos by acknowledging their presence. Those trolls received more responses than any of the "legit" conversations that were attempted.

Same thing happens here...

There are those that complain about us "outsiders" flooding their thread...yet...they keep responding...arguing...etc etc.

IMO...if Gut Stomper...Wasup...etal...had been ignored instead of all the attention they get...they would have moved on a long time ago.

It is the back and forth that keeps discourse alive...at least I think so.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
lol
Extra mayo, please.(You know I don't care about my arteries)
Can I give you Japanese mayo? It's a bit spicy, but for me, tastes better. I know, I know, how terrible of me. I'm just a terrible person.

But go try Japanese mayo at least once! It comes in these ridiculous squishy plastic bottles but tastes soooooo yummy.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think a dr shrink is mine to pay.
I am never going to be yours or pay you any penny

but dr Shrink is able to use his 12 inch long thermometer to check inside temperature of your sweet female part
of course for free

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you do that? You pretend to know that Jesus is fictional when you know that's just a belief of yours.
Why not say you *think* He's fictional?
Because I've searched the entire universe. Under each rock, around each moon. No Jesus there! I found Mohammad once, though. Cowering behind a red sun so that Superman wouldn't hurt him. I took the liberty of tossing him into a black hole. No more Mohammad!

:)

Ok, ok, I think Jesus is fictional. Or really good at hiding.'Cause he saw what I did to Mohammad.

“Why does my ignorance”

justify your deity?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
That's how you roll, Catch.
Blame God for the death of firemen but thank training for surviving firemen.
You're a hypocrite.
Out of curiosity, how do you explain the deaths of the firemen?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Happy Lesbo wrote:
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 12:30, Jesus said, "Whoever is not with me is against me ..."
Benito Mussolini: "O con noi o contro di noi." (You're either with us or against us.)
George W. Bush, 9-20-2011: "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
<quoted text>
.. no ..
.. sure, some gays probably think that way but most are rather ambivalent ..
.. we don't care if someone believes homosexuality is a sin as long as they endorse equality ..
.. you enjoy a roast beef sammwich. I believe eating cow is immoral. Do you think I'm for you, against you or ambivalent? Would I campaign endlessly, call you an immoral degenerate and invest millions of dollars and endless hours to stop you from eating cow ??..
.. did you want a little oink-oink on your sammwich ??..
put on your sammwich spoon of sauer cream from man d.... and eat breakfast,go sleep,don't snore,only breath frish farts of 95 years old Dr Shrink,your devoted friend farting when he reads your BS posts?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Judged:

AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
BT...yes...he is obnoxious...but...
I don't think that he nor Clownie...Wasup...closed down that thread any more than others.
I have dropped in to read on occasion and had to scroll by page after page of people responding to them...feeding the trolls egos by acknowledging their presence. Those trolls received more responses than any of the "legit" conversations that were attempted.
Same thing happens here...
There are those that complain about us "outsiders" flooding their thread...yet...they keep responding...arguing...etc etc.
IMO...if Gut Stomper...Wasup...etal...had been ignored instead of all the attention they get...they would have moved on a long time ago.
It is the back and forth that keeps discourse alive...at least I think so.
mama
this place is not for idle gossip,and not for you?
I know ?nobody invited you to talk this poor cheap crap

dr Shrink is Guru of this topic,and rather you have to be obey dr Shrink commandments

just go away and never come back?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
Because I've searched the entire universe. Under each rock, around each moon. No Jesus there! I found Mohammad once, though. Cowering behind a red sun so that Superman wouldn't hurt him. I took the liberty of tossing him into a black hole. No more Mohammad!
:)
Ok, ok, I think Jesus is fictional. Or really good at hiding.'Cause he saw what I did to Mohammad.
because you are little insect parasite thinking that whole universe is under each rock,or under each moon in the shrubs

your liberty is like dependency from shade of small weed covering your poor godless cockroach brain in searching for God under your filthy muddy rocks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 5 min DeAngelo of Memphis 2,243
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min USA Born 537,399
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 9 min onapthanh 117,882
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min Aura Mytha 730,914
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 15 min Tender Mercies 4,264
What's the sluttiest thing you've ever did? 18 min white women attra... 5
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 39 min Eagle 12 225,725
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Dr_Zorderz 259,388
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 173,011
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 10 hr monu chauhan 104

Search the Top Stories Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••