Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554600 Jul 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly ~ it is excitement followed by excitement.....but also knowing that GOD gave us much to love, including our Pets. My favorites have always been dogs, but I did have some beautiful Gold Fish who would put their heads out of the pond to eat from my hand. That contact with nature; training doggies to know the tone of your voice, to shake hands, to sit and wait until you have eye contact before they take their 'reward'... to bond, as such, with love, is an amazing experience, and we can have as many experiences in our lives as we like; it is up to us to seek them and make them worthwhile, enjoying encounters with people outside of your direct realm of living, and telling them your beliefs.
Most times, people I discuss Spirituality with are eager to comprehend my studies and research and where they have taken me ~ in here though, I perhaps could be called insane. I am disliked for being brazen, and lazy and all sorts of atrocious things tossed my way because I am a Christian.
I want people to be fed, Governments to govern properly and fairly equal to the crime, not the value of the assets of the accused ~ legal laws to be assessed according to reality; such as selling dangerous drugs that are linked to cancers and killing man(kind) and outlawing natural drugs, such as Opium and Marihuana.
Then undoing these laws because it now suits Governments to tax the product and make money from it. Sort of like prohibition, IMO.
Moral ethics anywhere in there? Nah..... why be moral when we can just be legal?
***http://www.youtube.com/watc h?v=D5E5TjkDvU0XX
Animals can have fun getting drunk without hurting each other ~ we can't even learn to to that!!
That was funny!

Location hidden

#554601 Jul 6, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too.....
Aye Aye Cap'n
Speechless.

Location hidden

#554602 Jul 6, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't I used to butt heads with you a while ago?
I'm sorry for that, by the way.
While I realize we got past that point, I realize also that I never apologized.
Ah! No mas. Had I not called your pic ugly, I might not have made you upset with me...That was brought on by myself, so how could I possibly blame you?
It's all good Lacez.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

With Established Harem

#554603 Jul 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**Hell yeah war is Christian-like. Christians have no trouble declaring it or fighting it.
Matthew 12:30, Jesus said, "Whoever is not with me is against me ..."

Benito Mussolini: "O con noi o contro di noi." (You're either with us or against us.)

George W. Bush, 9-20-2011: "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554606 Jul 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>A Christian is a follower of JESUS ~ one who turns the other cheek (when ever possible, but one must defend oneself) and one who admits to their errors, sorts them out and carries on that narrow footpath that leads to JESUS......
That hasn't been what a 'Christian' is for over 1700 years.

Christianity of the last 1700 years is about Paul and which "church" has the "Real Truth".

If you have faith based only on the Gospel of Mark and nothing else then I would call you a "Believer in Jesus" all the rest are "Christians" and believe in Churches and Paul, not Jesus.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554607 Jul 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I can't say how or whether that is an actuality, but it is possible. Research was done and then forbidden(documentation)(publi cly-at least) in that area. Low frequency modulation involving earth physics and "mind control" is more prevalent in this area of research. It has been an ongoing project since the 40's. Most has been in the 10 Hz variable. That is the inherent modulation of human brain and spinal activity.(that is near the frequency of your "cell phones" today).
Much of what folks "see" as chemtrails is nothing more than the new "pulse" engines of extremely high velocity jet engines...thus the "puffs" in the trails. I could be wrong, but that is my observed opinion.
I am worried more about the zinc content in my denture adhesive.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554608 Jul 6, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Matthew 12:30, Jesus said, "Whoever is not with me is against me ..."
Benito Mussolini: "O con noi o contro di noi." (You're either with us or against us.)
George W. Bush, 9-20-2011: "Either you are with us, or you are with the terrorists."
Yep.

Quite effective (and deceitful) rhetoric.

One can rarely go wrong by underestimating the ignorance and gullibility of the general public.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554609 Jul 6, 2013
Spent yesterday taking the top end of a V8 appart.... 15 minutes working then an hour sitting in the AC. Hope to get the heads off today and the new stuff back on before the rain starts tonight.

It bring back memories of my dad. I miss him.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554610 Jul 6, 2013
"There's rockets in the meadows
And ships out on the sea
The answer's in the forest
Carved upon a tree

'John loves Mary
Does anyone love me ?' "

Gordon Lightfoot

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#554611 Jul 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yes ~ after many forums Facebook brought us together, and IMO and most times, Facebook reflects how Christians should act, and care for each other. There are also Atheists and others in there too, and we don't even discuss it most times.
I am privileged to have been able to continue our long friendship and to have had you there in many times of need. I also feel privileged to have been able to be there for you too, in times of need. Love you long time, Cyber Sister Granny
(((*_*)))
GOoD Day dear sister -- Ahh FB has been a pleasure to get to know so many on a personal level and put faces to names.

To see people join together in love thru any situation whether it be offering prayers or good thoughts without retribution for their personal beliefs.

Truly a huge difference from their to here - although most of us met thru here --

My daughter and I had a touch of a scare last night. We have in a nearby town an outdoor 4 screen movie theatre -- I happen to have a sunroof on my car and near the end of the first movie this huge flash lit the sky and all 4 screens went dark.

Of course my first thought was terrorism, and there were hundreds of cars packed in one area with limited exit points.

Turns out a driver hit a transformer down the road so each vehicle was given free passes -- but when I first saw the flash it was frightening -- my heart truly goes out to war torn countries that live with that constant fear.

TLC - Judy

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#554612 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Spent yesterday taking the top end of a V8 appart.... 15 minutes working then an hour sitting in the AC. Hope to get the heads off today and the new stuff back on before the rain starts tonight.
So many times I've seen my husband have car parts scattered to where I thought he could never get them back together but he did -- but now adays they make cars that you can't even change the alternator on without taking it to a garage for special tools and dang near taking off the fender to get to it.

Good luck on your project Dar and stay cool -- and bless your memories -- TLC - Judy

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#554613 Jul 6, 2013
Antisha wrote:
Person without faith in God is very poor person.
Thank you for sharing your indoctrination.

Now let me tell you what I think about a person of faith. You're a fool, and in large enough numbers, a danger to us all.

I'm glad that we could chat.

Let me guess: when a believer makes a comment like the one in the quote section above, its a beautiful and gentle expression of love and godliness, but anybody who disagrees and dares to express a contradictory opinion is a god-hating bigot.

Have I stated the rules correctly?

“Old School Granny ”

Location hidden

#554614 Jul 6, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have a Facebook account.
Never interested in doing so.. This is as personal as I have ever gotten on the Internet..
And even there, I feel I trusted blindly..
Yes, summer is always welcome here!!
Love to you.
As for the two of us I believe we have been here together since day #1 -- we've taken our hiatus's but thru it all kept a kindle of a flame that measures true friendship.

I guess thru it all my conclusion is "Walk softly and carry a big stick" LOL.

Your a beautiful rose LeLe that can often put a thorn in many a side and I say that lovingly.

Huge difference in Topix and FB - Topix can bring out the best or worst in all of us, it all boils down to choices.

I do miss the GOoD ole days though -- but next year these will be good ole days as well -- time stands still for no one --

TLC - Judy

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#554615 Jul 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
It is not fully Christian like ~ as if JESUS would spend money on killing machines and let children starve?
You're confusing Christlike and Christian-like again.
Serah wrote:
As if GOD would spend money on building space stations in areas no-one has any idea about (but make out they do) and let children starve?
What does your god do with all of the money that it collects each week? You don't suppose that the loot isn't all getting to it, do you?

If we stipulate that it exists for a moment, then we have to say that your god does let children starve. And get leukemia, And accidentally shoot themselves with handguns. It doesn't lift a divine finger to help.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#554616 Jul 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Grace.
You're a terrific person and a pleasant Christian.
I don't actually have a list. I named a few people as examples of likeable believers in this thread once, and one of obsessive and the not-so-pleasant Christians went nuts with it as is his usual idiom. A good rule of thumb when you read anything from Skombolis is to reject it as his own insane spin on something that he misunderstood, distorted to serve his own need, and then began obsessing about.
Hi IANS..
Thank You, I think that you are a great person who has a lot of patience with other people, a wonderful sense of humor and I understand what you are trying to say on here. Even as a believer, I have a huge problem with religious people who put themselves in the position of the god that they create. If a Christian is secure enough in his/her own faith, there should be no amount of ridicule from an unbeliever that will ever change that and I suspect the feeling is mutual in unbelievers. We should respect one another's rights to believe or not believe. However, IF you EVER change your mind and begin questioning your unbelief, I will be more than happy to listen to you and try to help you in any way that I can, without condemning you.:) Have a great weekend

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#554617 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Ah! The USA military, 90% comprised of Christians, supported by Christians, run by Christians and led by Christians.
Ya, but where would our military be without the mighty arsenal science has provided.......

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554618 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<smooch>
AH!

Cooties!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#554619 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Memories..I now exactly how you feel. I miss mine as well. We had a great memorial for him on July 4th though. We lit up the sky with over 50 Chinese lanterns and a bunch of fireworks. It was beautiful. I am thankful for those memories that he left behind. I hope you are felling better today Duane.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554620 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:

Killing and letting children starve is "fully Christian" and has been for 1700 years.
Oh, c'mon dude. Christians feed and clothe more people worldwide than any other organization.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554621 Jul 6, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
The drive? What is the drive?
Seriously, you have a white fridge?!? YUUUUUUUUuuuuukkkk!!!
Gross! Have you no taste at all?
I want a man with a metalic fridge! Does that mean my wedding dress has to be metalic? What if I want a Hello Kitty motiff?
God, you are old, hey?
A stainless steel wedding gown?

Huh.... Cool!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Pharisee of Phari... 646,712
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min VIKING 971,737
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Nohweh 48,994
download flip4mac wmv studio pro hd 2 cracked (Dec '12) 1 hr Alii 2
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr MUQ2 281,274
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr MUQ2 44,701
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 2 hr DebraE 22
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 3 hr WasteWater 2,083
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Just Think 105,632
More from around the web