Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#554563 Jul 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you here again?
did you ask for permit your dr Shrink and your gay husband f...weekly your a..full of s..?
your love got to be really stinking mess?
.. you earn every negative "judgit" and report violation that you receive. How can you write of agape love then follow it up with crap like this ??..

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#554564 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most of have "humble abodes".
I like yours and you are welcome in mine anytime.
I like that... you too are welcome... thank you. <3
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just them. The entire N. and S. America and Europe... all of which are populated and run by Christians.
WoW
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible can support anything one wants it to.
What a book!~~ smile ~~
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity isn't dying fast enough. Christians still make up 90% of the population of the Americas and Europe.
Christians control almost every country in the Americas and Europe.
Why aren't these Christians making the world a better place ?
Are you going to blame the 3% of the world's population (AKA atheists)?
WoW... I never knew this. That must be just the 'religion' by name you are speaking of.
G_O_D wrote:
Ah! The USA military, 90% comprised of Christians, supported by Christians, run by Christians and led by Christians.
<quoted text>
WoW again! What happened to humility? This whole thing sounds like the real NWO - new world order - sad, sad, sad!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554565 Jul 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I can't say how or whether that is an actuality, but it is possible. Research was done and then forbidden(documentation)(publi cly-at least) in that area. Low frequency modulation involving earth physics and "mind control" is more prevalent in this area of research. It has been an ongoing project since the 40's. Most has been in the 10 Hz variable. That is the inherent modulation of human brain and spinal activity.(that is near the frequency of your "cell phones" today).
Much of what folks "see" as chemtrails is nothing more than the new "pulse" engines of extremely high velocity jet engines...thus the "puffs" in the trails. I could be wrong, but that is my observed opinion.
They thought it was out of sight out of mind. From Outer Space to high altitude nuclear explosions – always testing for wars!- right through to deep earth or ocean, the damage done from the ozone layer in their tests, to the planet as a whole. It is slowly but surly rebelling, while the space junk is ignored... too late to re-call.

Ja... there is a bell that tolls for life on Planet Earth, and it is humans who have f#itup! So there is more truth than fiction in the Christian hope of a better world, and peace on earth and goodwill to all mankind! Plus a savior one could believe in outside of 'the saviors of the world'. George Bush Senior declared that they - the USA - were, and I heard him say it!

If ever there was a smoke screen around the Christian religion and warmongering it is the new world order with the deception of it being of peacemakers.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554566 Jul 6, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Means little to me. I like direct experience and pure thought based on experience, I don't like thinking convoluted with sentiments.
The bible is not based in and relating to real experience, but a product of scholars and is surrounded with thoughts that mean nothing elevated but strike an accord in people sentiments, his lower being. Haleluja, praise the lord, the highest, our saviour, etc. The highness in this god is only in the praise. And then preferably done in old English to make it sound more authentic.
This guy talks in the same way playing sentiments to strike an accord in his mysticism, but it only pretends to have a higher meaning, by mixing the sentiments with dissociated thoughts. In the sixties a lot of this trash was produced to fill the needs of people who not grew up in a tradition of inner knowledge and mistook mysticism for deeper understanding.
I like Myths, not Mysticism. I do not like fabels sold as Myths. Precisely because Myths are written by wise men with a deeper understanding and can not be grasped easily, they are eagerly faked by all kind of religious charlatans who copy elements from them to create nonsensical stories with a ring of truth.
It is a weakness in the uman mind that it starts projecting meaning in these stories that is not there if you suggest meaning. The charlatan only has to praise them for it and they feel like discovering the truth. It is like looking at the clouds and trying to see all kind of things, faces and beings in them.
The bible is a grab bag of such fables, that is why both the loving and the hating, the sad and the jolly, the theoretical and the practical, the good and the evil, find the bible consistent with their ideas and feelings. As a Duch saying goes: "In de bijbel vindt elke ketter zijn letter" ("In the bible every hereric finds his proof").
It was created by smart religious Jewish sales men, like Paul and other presbyters. With the bible you can please everyone. Find out what a person likes and you can present him with lines that please and suite him. Once you made them into believers, you can find other lines to make them do as you please. Make them go to war if you want war, and make them accept peace if you want peace.
~~ smile~~ Mark . You posted me a funny YouTube – to which I saw the funny side – but then again, I can smile... I have a funny and very light hearted sense of humor which many serious folk in here miss the mark with.

Take Care. We will never hit the target of agree while you are so wrapped up in the gravity of your mission. I could be respectful to disagree with much when it comes to the way you place me in with the crowd of the Christian you love to hate. It matters not. I am just another cog in the wheel of progress and you are still using steam power by the heat of your breath.

I will carry on in the light of my heart, and just wish you the same peace I know. Just don't send me funny YouTubes if I can't see the fun in them.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554567 Jul 6, 2013

Creed's Lead Singer Scott Stapp Refuses To Sell Out His Faith Amid Great Reassure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Freedom Fighter"

The mouths of envious
Always find another door
While at the gates of paradise they beat us down some more
But our mission's set in stone
'Cause the writing's on the wall
I'll scream it from the mountain tops pride comes before the fall

So many thoughts to share
All this energy to give
Unlike those who hide the truth I tell it like it is
If the truth will set you free
I feel sorry for your soul
Can't you hear the ringing 'cause for you the bell tolls

[Chorus]
I'm just a freedom fighter
No remorse
Raging on in holy war
Soon there'll come a day
When you're face to face with
Face to face with me

Can't you hear us coming?
People marching all around
Can't you see we're coming?
Close your eyes it's over now
Can't you hear us coming?
The fight has only just begun
Can't you see we're coming?

Repeat Chorus
Chess

Columbus, OH

#554568 Jul 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Chess... you reckon my home is a hut? lol Last when we were together with OYE you were renovating your family mansion! It's cool heh ? Just imagine no bills. No electricity – except solar 1 light between 6-9 pm - no overheads, free land, food and well water. Take Care Bro... I'll blow the conch when we're ready!
LOL.

I think of OYE from time to time.

She had much grace.

The "mansion" is finished.

Angela took charge of the project and did a bang-up job.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554569 Jul 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>A Christian is a follower of JESUS ~ one who turns the other cheek (when ever possible, but one must defend oneself) and one who admits to their errors, sorts them out and carries on that narrow footpath that leads to JESUS.
Sheep have an amazing ability to keep on treacherous little paths and I used to look at them in awe, as you could see the same stubborn path that was woven and followed, generation after generation.
My life has taken me from an innocent little girl coloring in pictures of Jesus, children, beautiful woman and happy men, with animals well loved and cared for. Those days, I colored in the thorns and the little trickles of blood with an honorable feeling of love; these days I comprehend that my young mind (and things were pretty innocent back in those days) was way off of the track because they tortured him, mercilessly.
But I have seen many go to Church taking their lies in with them and bringing them back out with them; and carrying on trying to fool themselves with their lies, and acting all perfect and happy like GOD doesn't know?
To be a Christian should be a bringer of JESUS CHRIST and to spread HIS message of love, and that is what I am striving to pack in my bag. Along with humble......
I just posted this...
Christianity has served many on a personal level saving many lives from their own destructive ways, but a problem arises if this victory from themselves becomes an ego trip boosted by mass flattery, loosing sight of their roots. Humble roots...
… to share the good news with the meek
… to mend the broken-hearted
… to comfort all who mourn
… to declare liberty to the captives
… to open the prisons of them that are bound in their darkest thoughts.
… and more
Those forgot the humility and the dignity it requires, for without these things are only Christian by group name and serving themselves with no usefulness to others at all.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And Koala Hugs heading your way along with GOD's Blessings Sweet Peace Warrior
(((*()*))) xxx
God Bless you too Sister Serah... there is much we share and much we cannot speak.(((*()*)) xxx
I trust you also have sweet dreams and wake in Peace filled Love.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#554570 Jul 6, 2013
pawe

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554571 Jul 6, 2013
Chess wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
I think of OYE from time to time.
She had much grace.
The "mansion" is finished.
Angela took charge of the project and did a bang-up job.
Hey Chess! Just off to sleepzzzz now. Almost Sunday!
Ja, I often think of her and you from then... we must have had something to remember? I'd say respect was top of that list my friend. Miss and love OYE, and ja... a great soul.

I'd reckon your mansion was finished by now, and this too I would try and picture you slaving away there. Glad you survived it! lol
Love to you and yours, and always good to say hello.
Peace be with you Bro, G'night from here. Take Care.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#554573 Jul 6, 2013
M*O*R*N*I*N*G

“When will I learn?
The answer to life’s problems
aren’t at the bottom of a bottle,
they’re on TV!”

~ Homer Simpson

Thought for the Day

'D OH'

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554574 Jul 6, 2013
LW ? If you come in lil sister, I did post you a few times, and hope all is safe and well with you there.
(((*()*))) God Bless and LuVU2

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#554575 Jul 6, 2013
Today's Prayer

God, today, I want to make time to pray for all the people I see on a regular basis: my co-workers (say names), my family (say names), my friends (say names), my neighbors (say names), my church leaders (say names). You know every need they have. I pray that You would give encouragement to the discouraged, good health to the unhealthy, money for the financially needy, peace to the restless, guidance to the lost or searching, and that You would meet any special needs that each of these people may have right now. God, I pray for their spiritual as well as physical needs. Work through me as you see fit to accomplish your plan and meet these needs. Please give me wisdom and guidance to know your will and help me to realize where there is a need to which I can minister. I thank You God, for hearing this prayer and for your answers. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Prime Time with GOd

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#554576 Jul 6, 2013
Encouraging Words....

You are the light of the world - like a city on a hilltop that cannot be hidden.

Matthew 5:14

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#554577 Jul 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I "like" you regardless of whether you care or not.
:-)
Me too.....

Aye Aye Cap'n

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#554578 Jul 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Only you can or will know when you have "hit" that truth. No one can do it for you...you just know. It is when the "dots" seem to actually come together that before never really made sense. Once that takes place all that is left is to verify it. That is when you "grow"...but you have already been "awakened" spiritually...it really never ends...
Exactly ~ it is excitement followed by excitement.....but also knowing that GOD gave us much to love, including our Pets. My favorites have always been dogs, but I did have some beautiful Gold Fish who would put their heads out of the pond to eat from my hand. That contact with nature; training doggies to know the tone of your voice, to shake hands, to sit and wait until you have eye contact before they take their 'reward'... to bond, as such, with love, is an amazing experience, and we can have as many experiences in our lives as we like; it is up to us to seek them and make them worthwhile, enjoying encounters with people outside of your direct realm of living, and telling them your beliefs.

Most times, people I discuss Spirituality with are eager to comprehend my studies and research and where they have taken me ~ in here though, I perhaps could be called insane. I am disliked for being brazen, and lazy and all sorts of atrocious things tossed my way because I am a Christian.

I want people to be fed, Governments to govern properly and fairly equal to the crime, not the value of the assets of the accused ~ legal laws to be assessed according to reality; such as selling dangerous drugs that are linked to cancers and killing man(kind) and outlawing natural drugs, such as Opium and Marihuana.

Then undoing these laws because it now suits Governments to tax the product and make money from it. Sort of like prohibition, IMO.
Moral ethics anywhere in there? Nah..... why be moral when we can just be legal?

Animals can have fun getting drunk without hurting each other ~ we can't even learn to to that!!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#554579 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you have children.
I tried stopping the cycle but ended up with a daughter by accident.
Did you every communicate with that daughter? Before you start your Chemo....Why don't you try to get a hold of her again.

I remember you said you had a step-daughter also....

You know YOLO (unless you believe in re-incarnation)

#554580 Jul 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this more Christian pessimism and nihilism? Is this intended to suggest that Christ is the answer? Christ is not the answer. Christianity is the problem, or at least a huge chunk of it. Christianity is probably the largest contributing factor to the attitude that the earth is expendable and doesn't need protecting:
[1]“We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand”- James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Reagan
[2] "Beisner ... is trying to stop other evangelical Christians from supporting efforts to curtail climate change with warnings that scientists are liars and environmental protection will destroy Christianity" http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/beisner...
Contrast that with this from "The Affirmations of Humanism:
A Statement of Principles" http://www.secularhumanism.org/index.php...
[3] "We want to protect and enhance the earth, to preserve it for future generations, and to avoid inflicting needless suffering on other species."
I could supply thousands of links to say otherwise....but I am sure you are well aware of that :)

Give your doggy a smooch ~ I'll be cuddling Pugstar soon and listening to his Pug snores of love. I often think of how old his species is, and love telling of his origins. I didn't find most of this out until my last Puggy was near the end of her life, but still have a close a link with her as I do with Pugstar.

I see the photos of her beautiful face near the end of her life ~ such wisdom in her wise old eyes, but young in comparison to mine, and my heart bursts with joy. The bricks of memories and missing her still hit the heart, and sometimes there are tears, but I wouldn't give those bricks up for all the money in the world.

My continual Prayers led to a beautiful Golden Labrador knocking on my door ~ and it was a beautiful Golden Labrador that was shot and killed by the man who had molested me, because as a police officer, he was entitled to carry a gun.

No-one would ever convince me that a dog knocking on my door and visiting for several weeks in a row was not in response to my Prayers, because once he stopped coming, the need for the Prayer had also ceased. Unless one has had these experiences, then there must be no comprehension, but once one has had these experiences, there is just understanding.

You continue to seek to disprove and I will continue to prove.... we each have our own journey, and need to be satisfied with what we are finding in our search for understanding of why we are alive today :)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#554581 Jul 6, 2013
Have a great day....

L_A_T_E_R

#554582 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Mankind is marvelous. We are as close to a race of gods as we know of in this universe. If you have nothing good to say about us, it would be better for you to say nothing. Promoting the pessimism of your vile religion is counterproductive.
Your attitude, like the religion that has mismanaged you with great skill, is a danger to us all, and this deep pessimism for mankind and the resulting despair over mans ability to help himself is its legacy and a burden to us all.
hahaha...... cheers for the laughter ~ if a falling fridge tossed over the edge of the space station lands in your back yard and doesn't kill anyone, thank your lucky stars!! So much damage being done up there we should all be thanking our lucky starts.

How the heck is wanting animals to live and people to be fed a burden on society?

#554583 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Really? Doesn't evidence count for anything? What is your reason for not believing in Santa's Workshop at the north pole?
And what would be your response to somebody that said, "I see no reason why one would not believe in the Santa's Workshop"?
I see no reason to believe in anything just because it comforts me to do so. Why do you suppose that you do?
No need to talk down to me as if I am a child.... I found out before I was 10 that my parents were Santa Claus ~ however, I also learned about St Nick and the origin of giving. Having a Birthday Party for JESUS is something I look forward to every year, and decorate my home accordingly. It is a very special time of the year for me and for my family and friends.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 min Genius 45,266
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min confrinting with ... 654,305
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 11 min here 64,382
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 13 min Pegasus 281,946
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 17 min Genius 106,583
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min The Hangman 973,915
You are of your father......THE DEVIL. 1 hr andet1987 32
More from around the web