“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554482 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Even you and I have had our "falling out" .
It is a part of being human. It is also a part of being human to not let our disagreements destroy us.
Indeed!
RA will never come even close to that point...and therefore compel me to despise his very existence.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554483 Jul 5, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
I just swung by WINLAC; it looks like that loser Gutless Humper has finally succeeded in killing that thread.
Now (s)he'll move on and forget about it. Then the clean waters will begin to fill the pool.

Put your feet up and sit a spell.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554484 Jul 5, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
... It's someone finally teaching Skom manners....
LOL

That is something I can't teach anyone.
I teach arrogance and turning everything upside down, The Diablo Avoca and purveyor of reductio ad absurdinam.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554485 Jul 5, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
These new posters bring genuine heartfelt humanity.. I like them.. So much!
Ditto!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#554486 Jul 5, 2013
Diana La Strega Regina wrote:
<quoted text>
I just swung by WINLAC; it looks like that loser Gutless Humper has finally succeeded in killing that thread.
Hi. I have read you forever..
Yeah., yer thread is looking very sad.

Stay w us here.
Lol.
:)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#554487 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Now (s)he'll move on and forget about it. Then the clean waters will begin to fill the pool.
Put your feet up and sit a spell.
Hardly...That poster destroy's everything it comes in contact with...including religion.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554488 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly...That poster destroy's everything it comes in contact with...including religion.
Kate and I kissed and made up long ago. Almost came to fisticuffs though. LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554489 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure what Gutstumper's problem is. I don't think it does either.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#554490 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate to admit it, the "military" elite does actually run the US government, and very possibly the world in that scope.
You would never believe it if it was shoved down your throat as proof. It is what it is.
Blaming them for wrecking the oceans, causing animals to go to the edge of extinction, blaming them for messing up space seems a bit unfair, IMO, but you can just blame who you like and call it proof. I read to much to think about blaming the American military for the mess the world is in.....

#554491 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I hope so Serah...but you really don't know the 42 questions you will be asked do you? Do you believe in reincarnation? That is also a part of the equation. Spirituality is the most prevalent of the issue. I expected you already knew this, from what you have related in the past. Christian religionist teachings have removed these original tenets from their teachings in lieu of the promise of the corrupted priesthood....no, I will not list them...
I believe our DNA continues .... that could be called reincarnation, in some ways. Do I believe that I will be born again as I was this lifetime ago? No.

No, I don't know what particular 42 questions you are referring to ~ but being such a Spiritualist, and having continual contact with GOD is my strength, and I am confident in my abilities to reply to any questions asked of me. However, in saying that, I did do some Googling to try and find your questions, and came up with this list'

*** http://www.creeds.net/reformed/belonging/cate... ***

I would gather this is not the list you are talking of though, as it is easily seen to be a Catholic document, and you appear to be against the teachings of the Priests, from one of your blunt postings questioning my teachings by Priests.

#554492 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how Nazi Germany and Communist Russia began.
That is how the world is run...

#554493 Jul 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you'd rather see racism run rampant, have no rights for women, and see gays lynched and beaten all the time?
There is more to this world than these questions Lacez ~ and just because you don't see any other issues than those that you feel are important, does not mean those issues do not exist. Of course I would not like to see that ~ I spent months protesting on Muslim forums about the public hanging of 18 homosexuals.

#554494 Jul 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
what you packing to your future?;
'racoons,rats,cangurus,or dogs?
Just packing experience and how I'm handling it, Dr Shrink, that's all that we will be able to take with us!!

#554495 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just them. The entire N. and S. America and Europe... all of which are populated and run by Christians.
As soon as Christians stop praying for the end of the world maybe they will help the planet survive more than their own lifetimes.
Adam and Eve didn't get thrown out of the Garden of Eden, Christians are clear cutting and strip mining it.
How many people have been in here stating that Christianity is a dying 'race'? Bit hard to blame all of this progress on a dying force, donchathink?

Location hidden

#554496 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I have given him several reasons. RA has none of this prerequisite except for his own arrogance.
I was actually quite nice to RA, while I was not to Skom...go figure?
I can only relate what is actuality Le Le...and be honest in my conjecture.
I eally don't become in "tit for tat" argument...
it is below my expectations of intercourse, if you know what I mean. Irregardless of how others may see(picture) you, I have drawn my own independent conclusions about your person....hopefully they are correct.
I really don't(can't) care if others "like" me or not...I am what I am...as are you...and I must consider that in equality...none of which changes the "essence" of actuality...does it?
I "like" you regardless of whether you care or not.

:-)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554497 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I believe our DNA continues ........
Only if you have children.

I tried stopping the cycle but ended up with a daughter by accident.

#554498 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
For the same reason we don;t believe in Valhalla, Unicorns and Flying Reindeer.
I understand that some people are so terrified of their own mortality that they need to believe they are immortal.
If you believe in some wonderful 'afterlife' then what are you worrying about earth and your own illness for ?
If I believed in Heaven I would be rushing to get there not undergoing chemo to add a few years to this life.
Christians own actions demonstrate that they no more believe this stuff than atheists do.
I have already discussed with my Drs and family that I would not undergo chemo if I succumb to cancer. I am not terrified of dying, G ~ and although I enjoy life, we all know that it comes to an end, and as a caterpillar emerges a butterfly, so too will we emerge into the being we have created.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554499 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>That is how the world is run...
Yep. That is why it so screwed up. The minority with power runs the show.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554500 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>How many people have been in here stating that Christianity is a dying 'race'? Bit hard to blame all of this progress on a dying force, donchathink?
Christianity isn't dying fast enough. Christians still make up 90% of the population of the Americas and Europe.

Christians control almost every country in the Americas and Europe.

Why aren't these Christians making the world a better place ?

Are you going to blame the 3% of the world's population (AKA atheists)?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554501 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I have already discussed with my Drs and family that I would not undergo chemo if I succumb to cancer. I am not terrified of dying, G ~ and although I enjoy life, we all know that it comes to an end, and as a caterpillar emerges a butterfly, so too will we emerge into the being we have created.
I think death is the end of consciousness. I still am not afraid of it. I don't look forward to it either. I rather like this existence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min karl44 582,407
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 min bad bob 176,343
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min Hidingfromyou 824,980
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 38 min MUQ1 175
Poll Support U.S. Bill of Rights Preamble Computer P... 42 min Green Marxist 0
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 50 min janeebee 2,933
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 1 hr Man 475
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 2 hr Rosa_Winkel 98,792
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr Blagoja 442,391
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 9 hr Neelakaran 6,280
More from around the web