Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#554549 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
For the same reason we don;t believe in Valhalla, Unicorns and Flying Reindeer.
I participated in a trivia contest this week. In one question, we had to name all eight of Santa's reindeer. Rudolph is not one of them. We got seven. Try it - it's tough. If you want a clue, the first letters of their names follow the spoiler space below

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

S
P
A
C
E

BCCDDDPV

Fennario

#554550 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I have reminded Skom of how Jesus tells us to just turn and walk away
Did you read it to him out loud? If not, he misunderstood it.

Speaking of just turning and walking away, perhaps part of his pathology is related to abandonment issues. He was bemoaning the number of Christians that have abandoned him from this thread.

I have pledged to him that I won't abandon him like his Christian buddies have done. I am committed to him and what he would call Christian love: continually reminding him what a failure he is, and how to save himself from himself.

that his "soul" is dark and lost.

Fennario

#554551 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Perhaps when Skom and IANS 'debate' concludes, Skom and I can confront each other over several issues for you (Le_Le).
I don't see that happening.

I don't see how this matter could ever conclude unless one of us leaves the thread. He is unrelenting in his slander, and if it hasn't become something that I am willing to accept from him yet, I doubt it ever will. He takes too much pleasure in calling those that criticize his religion "liar" and "bigot," and in my case, I don't seem to tire of rubbing his nose in the carpet for it.

Besides, he usually have several flame wars going at once - Happy Lesbo, Le_Le, Catcher, and Grace come to mind - and is obviously willing to start a new one at any time. Nobody has to wait for him to finish any of them.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#554552 Jul 6, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I see what you mean by LOL. That's hilarious.
Since you're laughing, I guess that your answer is "yes," you consider my posting a violation of your rights.
<quoted text>
Don't forget reading comprehension skills.
<quoted text>
LOL is right!
Sorry that you disapprove of me.
I just said to Mark, I have a very light-hearted approach to many things, but it seems to me that 'light' is missed in life by many... Christians included.
… but I don't even think the terms,'violation of rights'… and never have ? Where do these question/statements come from if I don't 'think or feel them ? If seeing you raised it, I felt so, I would say so, not laugh... You have a strange way of coming to conclusion ? lol again. What am I to think of such thoughts? Perhaps you might think the same of mine! As LW would say lol lol !

My reading is coming along nicely thanxs to the many words used in this topix thread! So ja, lol... and don't guess nor assume anything... my likes or dislikes are as varied as the sands. One thing you can be sure of is, if I disapprove I will say so if a post is directed to me, but to date, I have tried to answer any with respect.

We have a saying if translated -'don't be sorry be careful'- light hearts make light work of dark or heavy subjects in transforming that state to care.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554553 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I think you responded to the wrong post. Mine was about Christianity. You asked me why American secularists opposed it more than other religions.
I don't see North American headlines, nor think or use the term American secularists. I did ask the concerns of Atheist re the Christian Faith. I cannot share the other religions which I don't know enough of 'why' but understood your point.

No, it was not the wrong post. You stated your links and the children's suffering at the hands of those who adhere to old biblical teachings. Your western world - which seems to be 'America'-,as against mine, weighed in your concerns of a few incidents found in a population of 350 + million,

I acknowledged this by amplifying with greater concern...'killings' of innocents in our living time - and the mistakes made where suffering still continues on the human race.

But thank you. From what I can gather each will find fault with the other. This way, none will succeed. Only when we can put aside the petty divisions and recognize the whole problem is humanity... we will.
Hope I can fit your next post in!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554554 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
I've seen how Christians care about the planet:
“We don't have to protect the environment, the Second Coming is at hand”- James Watt, Secretary of the Interior under Reagan
"Beisner ... is trying to stop other evangelical Christians from supporting efforts to curtail climate change with warnings that scientists are liars and environmental protection will destroy Christianity"
http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/beisner...
<quoted text>
BTW, not "Like all things." Secular humanism definitely IS less guilty that Christianity. We may be the only ones taking the scientists seriously.
That is appalling for Christians to think like that. They share the planet equally.
Looks like this Calvin Beisner could do some more home-work considering he missed the point in his degree of Earth sciences, Cosmology & astrophysics ignoring that everything is linked, and chose a cultism stand instead. Without going into details, it was more or less predicted which means he either didn't understand – or ignored – his own faith based teachings.

Seems all belief systems with extremists 'right or left wing'…become the petty arguments for or against. Propaganda has the feathers ruffled of those who talk too much and act too little! Facts simply are... and those of action never stop, while vultures climb aboard cashing in regardless.

I am not judging any less or more guilty within the human race. Science has made their mistakes also, and don't need to be Secular or Christian to know this. Guilt has a way like water which finds its own gravity. Eventually heavy-weights with even soggy bank balances for cover-ups will have to surface and face up. Like the duality of all things, we have much to thank science for as well.

It is the disrespect for the earth, and the space it's in which truly is at stake for humanity. Abuse - child or planet – will eventually revolt – and that has been overlooked in this Nuclear Age.
<quoted text>
Then what use is Christianity?.
I feel many lump all Christians into one pile, but we are individual in our personal life. History never weaves a pretty picture when only the faults are remembered, and no-one needs reminding of that. Use and abuse of a system regardless of name.

Christianity has served many on a personal level saving many lives from their own destructive ways, but a problem arises if this victory from themselves becomes an ego trip boosted by mass flattery, loosing sight of their roots. Humble roots...
… to share the good news with the meek
… to mend the broken-hearted
… to comfort all who mourn
… to declare liberty to the captives
… to open the prisons of them that are bound in their darkest thoughts.
… and more
Those forgot the humility and the dignity it requires, for without these things are only Christian by group name and serving themselves with no usefulness to others at all.
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you be better? You seem to be satisfied not to be the worst .
Not sure what you mean by 'satisfied not to be the worst'?
I am... the worst kind! No church, dogma, and all the trappings or laced edges... My personal content is knowing to date I cannot offer more than I am, having fully sacrificed my own life for the cause of others. That is my warrior instincts for justice which goes with peace, and will settle for nothing less than truth. It is not a measurement of Christian but of facts.
<quoted text>
I was just kidding with you. I don't care who you pray for.
Good... you would mistake me for a Brahmin !

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554555 Jul 6, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
PW is cool.
River Tam's Seal of Approval.
Seal of Approval returned River!~~ hugs ~~:)
http://www.pussyhomeboutique.co.uk/shop/wp-co...
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#554556 Jul 6, 2013
Good morning, America, and the rest of the world. With the looming Obama healthcare....INSURANCE.. just around the corner, I'd like to ask all people of the world about ANOTHER type of 'insurance'. An 'Insurance Plan' that you can't afford to go so much as another minute without, but one that's REAL AFFORDABLE because your 'Plan' was PAID FOR OVER TWO THOUSAND YEARS AGO. But the 'Carrier' of this 'Plan' gave this STERN WARNING:'TODAY is the Day of salvation! For you are not promised tomorrow!' And here's a prime example of WHY He said that:

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#554558 Jul 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Chris...I never really researched it to any degree, so I may be wrong. Don't take my words for gospel on this. If you find anything definitive about it I would appreciate it if you would share it also. Fair? What I HAVE stated, I know to be true though.
All I know is what I've seen. Imo much of what you can find online is just too convoluted. I can tell you I've been witness to planes that seem to have no purpose other than to lay down whatever substance they are spraying. When I first noted this in 1999 it was like a farmer plowing a field and also at rather low altitude. Now it seems to be at much higher altitudes. And the other thing I've noted is that whatever this substance is its not a normal plane contrail. In fact in 2004 I flew often and could see this substance, grow into a cloud and look like an oil slick in the sky when the sun hits it. I also take into account my faith that what man can see is not always true. Whatever whoever seems to have power I do not doubt that the Lord is in complete control.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554559 Jul 6, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Beautiful country, really. Wow.
You have an "eating house"?
The little separate hut! If you look again, you'll see it... anyone can join us.
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5nELzoEmq3cBb6si wUP5oV2&index=7

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554560 Jul 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh, heh, heh...
lol ~ heh ~
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
How is it that you chose to believe in a "religion"(christian ), when your own (Naacal) taught the same monotheistic basis without all the contradictions, hate, and "inventions" of corrupted "priests" at least 70-100,000 years before these adulterated beliefs even existed?
You don't have to answer...
I was assigned... A reason for everything under the sun! Born again? Forever Spirit? It's Now not then? The stars foretold it?
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
As much as I hate to admit it, the "military" elite does actually run the US government, and very possibly the world in that scope.
You would never believe it if it was shoved down your throat as proof. It is what it is.
I do believe it!
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to tell you this, but NASA is a "ghost" fabrication of the actual military program...created to provide national "funding" for the covert programs you have never heard of(concerning space flight and vehicles). They are way beyond the "exploded" and now defunct shuttle program.
Ja... the ghosts stole my material!
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I can't say how or whether that is an actuality, but it is possible. Research was done and then forbidden(documentation)(publi cly-at least) in that area. Low frequency modulation involving earth physics and "mind control" is more prevalent in this area of research. It has been an ongoing project since the 40's. Most has been in the 10 Hz variable. That is the inherent modulation of human brain and spinal activity.(that is near the frequency of your "cell phones" today).
Much of what folks "see" as chemtrails is nothing more than the new "pulse" engines of extremely high velocity jet engines...thus the "puffs" in the trails. I could be wrong, but that is my observed opinion.
You very close to right!

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#554561 Jul 6, 2013
<quoted text>
Mankind is marvelous. We are as close to a race of gods as we know of in this universe. If you have nothing good to say about us, it would be better for you to say nothing. Promoting the pessimism of your vile religion is counterproductive.
Your attitude, like the religion that has mismanaged you with great skill, is a danger to us all, and this deep pessimism for mankind and the resulting despair over mans ability to help himself is its legacy and a burden to us all.
Unlike you I hope everyone has a say. You don't like what she says just scroll. Mankind really hasn't changed as much as some would like to wish. Yep, we have better tech but what are we doing with it? She is right on, man is evil born into evil and only one can or will change that. I for one long ago got sick of your vile words and hate you post here day in day out but thank God you have a say. The day anyone doesn't have a say is indeed a very dark day.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#554562 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam and Eve didn't get thrown out of the Garden of Eden, Christians are clear cutting and strip mining it.
.. beautiful writing. It made me pause, think, take a moment to reflect ..

.. is it all of mankind or just Christians ??..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#554563 Jul 6, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you here again?
did you ask for permit your dr Shrink and your gay husband f...weekly your a..full of s..?
your love got to be really stinking mess?
.. you earn every negative "judgit" and report violation that you receive. How can you write of agape love then follow it up with crap like this ??..

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554564 Jul 6, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think most of have "humble abodes".
I like yours and you are welcome in mine anytime.
I like that... you too are welcome... thank you. <3
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just them. The entire N. and S. America and Europe... all of which are populated and run by Christians.
WoW
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible can support anything one wants it to.
What a book!~~ smile ~~
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity isn't dying fast enough. Christians still make up 90% of the population of the Americas and Europe.
Christians control almost every country in the Americas and Europe.
Why aren't these Christians making the world a better place ?
Are you going to blame the 3% of the world's population (AKA atheists)?
WoW... I never knew this. That must be just the 'religion' by name you are speaking of.
G_O_D wrote:
Ah! The USA military, 90% comprised of Christians, supported by Christians, run by Christians and led by Christians.
<quoted text>
WoW again! What happened to humility? This whole thing sounds like the real NWO - new world order - sad, sad, sad!

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554565 Jul 6, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text> I can't say how or whether that is an actuality, but it is possible. Research was done and then forbidden(documentation)(publi cly-at least) in that area. Low frequency modulation involving earth physics and "mind control" is more prevalent in this area of research. It has been an ongoing project since the 40's. Most has been in the 10 Hz variable. That is the inherent modulation of human brain and spinal activity.(that is near the frequency of your "cell phones" today).
Much of what folks "see" as chemtrails is nothing more than the new "pulse" engines of extremely high velocity jet engines...thus the "puffs" in the trails. I could be wrong, but that is my observed opinion.
They thought it was out of sight out of mind. From Outer Space to high altitude nuclear explosions – always testing for wars!- right through to deep earth or ocean, the damage done from the ozone layer in their tests, to the planet as a whole. It is slowly but surly rebelling, while the space junk is ignored... too late to re-call.

Ja... there is a bell that tolls for life on Planet Earth, and it is humans who have f#itup! So there is more truth than fiction in the Christian hope of a better world, and peace on earth and goodwill to all mankind! Plus a savior one could believe in outside of 'the saviors of the world'. George Bush Senior declared that they - the USA - were, and I heard him say it!

If ever there was a smoke screen around the Christian religion and warmongering it is the new world order with the deception of it being of peacemakers.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554566 Jul 6, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Means little to me. I like direct experience and pure thought based on experience, I don't like thinking convoluted with sentiments.
The bible is not based in and relating to real experience, but a product of scholars and is surrounded with thoughts that mean nothing elevated but strike an accord in people sentiments, his lower being. Haleluja, praise the lord, the highest, our saviour, etc. The highness in this god is only in the praise. And then preferably done in old English to make it sound more authentic.
This guy talks in the same way playing sentiments to strike an accord in his mysticism, but it only pretends to have a higher meaning, by mixing the sentiments with dissociated thoughts. In the sixties a lot of this trash was produced to fill the needs of people who not grew up in a tradition of inner knowledge and mistook mysticism for deeper understanding.
I like Myths, not Mysticism. I do not like fabels sold as Myths. Precisely because Myths are written by wise men with a deeper understanding and can not be grasped easily, they are eagerly faked by all kind of religious charlatans who copy elements from them to create nonsensical stories with a ring of truth.
It is a weakness in the uman mind that it starts projecting meaning in these stories that is not there if you suggest meaning. The charlatan only has to praise them for it and they feel like discovering the truth. It is like looking at the clouds and trying to see all kind of things, faces and beings in them.
The bible is a grab bag of such fables, that is why both the loving and the hating, the sad and the jolly, the theoretical and the practical, the good and the evil, find the bible consistent with their ideas and feelings. As a Duch saying goes: "In de bijbel vindt elke ketter zijn letter" ("In the bible every hereric finds his proof").
It was created by smart religious Jewish sales men, like Paul and other presbyters. With the bible you can please everyone. Find out what a person likes and you can present him with lines that please and suite him. Once you made them into believers, you can find other lines to make them do as you please. Make them go to war if you want war, and make them accept peace if you want peace.
~~ smile~~ Mark . You posted me a funny YouTube – to which I saw the funny side – but then again, I can smile... I have a funny and very light hearted sense of humor which many serious folk in here miss the mark with.

Take Care. We will never hit the target of agree while you are so wrapped up in the gravity of your mission. I could be respectful to disagree with much when it comes to the way you place me in with the crowd of the Christian you love to hate. It matters not. I am just another cog in the wheel of progress and you are still using steam power by the heat of your breath.

I will carry on in the light of my heart, and just wish you the same peace I know. Just don't send me funny YouTubes if I can't see the fun in them.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554567 Jul 6, 2013

Creed's Lead Singer Scott Stapp Refuses To Sell Out His Faith Amid Great Reassure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
"Freedom Fighter"

The mouths of envious
Always find another door
While at the gates of paradise they beat us down some more
But our mission's set in stone
'Cause the writing's on the wall
I'll scream it from the mountain tops pride comes before the fall

So many thoughts to share
All this energy to give
Unlike those who hide the truth I tell it like it is
If the truth will set you free
I feel sorry for your soul
Can't you hear the ringing 'cause for you the bell tolls

[Chorus]
I'm just a freedom fighter
No remorse
Raging on in holy war
Soon there'll come a day
When you're face to face with
Face to face with me

Can't you hear us coming?
People marching all around
Can't you see we're coming?
Close your eyes it's over now
Can't you hear us coming?
The fight has only just begun
Can't you see we're coming?

Repeat Chorus
Chess

Columbus, OH

#554568 Jul 6, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me Chess... you reckon my home is a hut? lol Last when we were together with OYE you were renovating your family mansion! It's cool heh ? Just imagine no bills. No electricity – except solar 1 light between 6-9 pm - no overheads, free land, food and well water. Take Care Bro... I'll blow the conch when we're ready!
LOL.

I think of OYE from time to time.

She had much grace.

The "mansion" is finished.

Angela took charge of the project and did a bang-up job.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554569 Jul 6, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>A Christian is a follower of JESUS ~ one who turns the other cheek (when ever possible, but one must defend oneself) and one who admits to their errors, sorts them out and carries on that narrow footpath that leads to JESUS.
Sheep have an amazing ability to keep on treacherous little paths and I used to look at them in awe, as you could see the same stubborn path that was woven and followed, generation after generation.
My life has taken me from an innocent little girl coloring in pictures of Jesus, children, beautiful woman and happy men, with animals well loved and cared for. Those days, I colored in the thorns and the little trickles of blood with an honorable feeling of love; these days I comprehend that my young mind (and things were pretty innocent back in those days) was way off of the track because they tortured him, mercilessly.
But I have seen many go to Church taking their lies in with them and bringing them back out with them; and carrying on trying to fool themselves with their lies, and acting all perfect and happy like GOD doesn't know?
To be a Christian should be a bringer of JESUS CHRIST and to spread HIS message of love, and that is what I am striving to pack in my bag. Along with humble......
I just posted this...
Christianity has served many on a personal level saving many lives from their own destructive ways, but a problem arises if this victory from themselves becomes an ego trip boosted by mass flattery, loosing sight of their roots. Humble roots...
… to share the good news with the meek
… to mend the broken-hearted
… to comfort all who mourn
… to declare liberty to the captives
… to open the prisons of them that are bound in their darkest thoughts.
… and more
Those forgot the humility and the dignity it requires, for without these things are only Christian by group name and serving themselves with no usefulness to others at all.
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And Koala Hugs heading your way along with GOD's Blessings Sweet Peace Warrior
(((*()*))) xxx
God Bless you too Sister Serah... there is much we share and much we cannot speak.(((*()*)) xxx
I trust you also have sweet dreams and wake in Peace filled Love.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Tellthetruth 989,858
Spread This Around & Stop The Lies! 28 min Truth 1
News Arresting the homeless isn't the answer (Jul '12) 1 hr Christie Taylor 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr iamcuriousnow 42,498
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 2 hr European Slave 156
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr PadMark 690,591
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 5 hr Paul McCartney is... 639
More from around the web