Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554500 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>How many people have been in here stating that Christianity is a dying 'race'? Bit hard to blame all of this progress on a dying force, donchathink?
Christianity isn't dying fast enough. Christians still make up 90% of the population of the Americas and Europe.

Christians control almost every country in the Americas and Europe.

Why aren't these Christians making the world a better place ?

Are you going to blame the 3% of the world's population (AKA atheists)?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554501 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I have already discussed with my Drs and family that I would not undergo chemo if I succumb to cancer. I am not terrified of dying, G ~ and although I enjoy life, we all know that it comes to an end, and as a caterpillar emerges a butterfly, so too will we emerge into the being we have created.
I think death is the end of consciousness. I still am not afraid of it. I don't look forward to it either. I rather like this existence.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#554502 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I think death is the end of consciousness. I still am not afraid of it. I don't look forward to it either. I rather like this existence.
I understand.....

#554503 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Only if you have children.
I tried stopping the cycle but ended up with a daughter by accident.
Then your link will continue :)

#554504 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity isn't dying fast enough. Christians still make up 90% of the population of the Americas and Europe.
Christians control almost every country in the Americas and Europe.
Why aren't these Christians making the world a better place ?
Are you going to blame the 3% of the world's population (AKA atheists)?
This was in yesterdays Advertiser...

"Future Fleet
New Subs to be much bigger

Australia's next submarines will be much bigger than today's Collins boats but the costs will not be know for years, a senior defence official says."

Nothing Christian like in that statement G, when we have people starving and Christian's are seeking Peace!!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554505 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I understand.....
<smooch>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554506 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Then your link will continue :)
Yep.

Half of her is me.

“Game Over”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554507 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I have already discussed with my Drs and family that I would not undergo chemo if I succumb to cancer. I am not terrified of dying, G ~ and although I enjoy life, we all know that it comes to an end, and as a caterpillar emerges a butterfly, so too will we emerge into the being we have created.
Some caterpillars emerge as moths. They spend the rest of their lives trying to find the light. Occasionally, they find the Mosquito Zapper.

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554508 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
This was in yesterdays Advertiser...
"Future Fleet
New Subs to be much bigger
Australia's next submarines will be much bigger than today's Collins boats but the costs will not be know for years, a senior defence official says."
Nothing Christian like in that statement G, when we have people starving and Christian's are seeking Peace!!
Australia is mostly Christians, too. It is Christians making those submarines. You are proving my point.
It is fully "Christian like".

IMHO Christianity has nothing to do with what Jesus taught and hasn't in over 1700 years.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#554509 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Blaming them for wrecking the oceans, causing animals to go to the edge of extinction, blaming them for messing up space seems a bit unfair, IMO, but you can just blame who you like and call it proof. I read to much to think about blaming the American military for the mess the world is in.....
You are very uninformed in world affairs then.
It is what it is.
You are free to believe anything that the "news" channels posit to the ignorant audience...those of on the inside(or were) know better.

Since: Jun 13

Anywhere

#554510 Jul 5, 2013
God bless you.
I realised long time ago that if i loose faith, i lost everything.

Person without faith in God is very poor person.

#554511 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
<smooch>
<smooch> and <hugs> back :)

Location hidden

#554512 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I believe our DNA continues .... that could be called reincarnation, in some ways. Do I believe that I will be born again as I was this lifetime ago? No.
No, I don't know what particular 42 questions you are referring to ~ but being such a Spiritualist, and having continual contact with GOD is my strength, and I am confident in my abilities to reply to any questions asked of me. However, in saying that, I did do some Googling to try and find your questions, and came up with this list'
*** http://www.creeds.net/reformed/belonging/cate... ***
I would gather this is not the list you are talking of though, as it is easily seen to be a Catholic document, and you appear to be against the teachings of the Priests, from one of your blunt postings questioning my teachings by Priests.
Oh lord no.
You will have to go back past Osiris and maybe even Thoth to sequester the actual list. It can be found in the teachings of the "college of Naacal"...which is very ancient. That is where they learned it from.

#554513 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Australia is mostly Christians, too. It is Christians making those submarines. You are proving my point.
It is fully "Christian like".
IMHO Christianity has nothing to do with what Jesus taught and hasn't in over 1700 years.
It is not fully Christian like ~ as if JESUS would spend money on killing machines and let children starve? As if GOD would spend money on building space stations in areas no-one has any idea about (but make out they do) and let children starve?

As if GOD would judge a man by his wealth and not be his credit? True Christianity has not changed, G; the eggs are being separated!

Location hidden

#554514 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I "like" you regardless of whether you care or not.
:-)
Ha!
I like you too girl!
Like it or not...you are cut from the same mold as I ...to a point at least. From what I have found, the differences are mostly trivial.
<SNORT>

#554515 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very uninformed in world affairs then.
It is what it is.
You are free to believe anything that the "news" channels posit to the ignorant audience...those of on the inside(or were) know better.
That is why I keep researching NASA and science sites, BT42, they seem to be the ones spreading the news of what is going on.....and most of it has been proven to be true, sooner or later, because quite often there is denial in the first instance.

#554516 Jul 5, 2013
Antisha wrote:
God bless you.
I agree ~ some feel that there is wealth in money, but it is inner wealth that counts!

Location hidden

#554517 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel exactly the same.

Location hidden

#554518 Jul 5, 2013
Antisha wrote:
God bless you.
Then your fear is unfounded.

#554519 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lord no.
You will have to go back past Osiris and maybe even Thoth to sequester the actual list. It can be found in the teachings of the "college of Naacal"...which is very ancient. That is where they learned it from.
I have found a link that has over 350 pages in it ~ I believe this is what you are referring to

http://books.google.com.au/books...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min Anthony MN 650,713
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Vikinglovespenis 56,313
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 min DebraE 106,085
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 24 min ceemee2 2,355
Gay/Bi men in Leeds 38 min Jay 1
snapchat name 1 hr thekingfish1234 4
UK Phone Numbers for Fun 1 hr Hung_Stud999 5
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Freebird USA 182,977
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Hangman 971,889
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 3 hr NACKED TRUTH 45,001
More from around the web