Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554445 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>What? Are you blaming the USA military for wrecking the world? LOL........
Not just them. The entire N. and S. America and Europe... all of which are populated and run by Christians.

As soon as Christians stop praying for the end of the world maybe they will help the planet survive more than their own lifetimes.

Adam and Eve didn't get thrown out of the Garden of Eden, Christians are clear cutting and strip mining it.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554446 Jul 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
He's got quite the obsession with them, does he not?
why are you here again?
did you ask for permit your dr Shrink and your gay husband f...weekly your a..full of s..?
your love got to be really stinking mess?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#554447 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You mean the 1700 years of Christian atrocities on a grand scale ?
Here's a bad joke for you:
Q: What was the best in fashion during the Dark Ages.

A: No one knows.

Anyways, I figured it was fitting, for that's another thing the Christians of the past are to blame for; a huge gap in time with no records of anything.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554448 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>...I see no reason why one would not believe in the New Realm,....
For the same reason we don;t believe in Valhalla, Unicorns and Flying Reindeer.

I understand that some people are so terrified of their own mortality that they need to believe they are immortal.

If you believe in some wonderful 'afterlife' then what are you worrying about earth and your own illness for ?

If I believed in Heaven I would be rushing to get there not undergoing chemo to add a few years to this life.

Christians own actions demonstrate that they no more believe this stuff than atheists do.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554449 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Do you believe in reincarnation?....
I want to come back as a ferret in a loving home.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554450 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is how Nazi Germany and Communist Russia began.
I think dr, stink may be an operative.
What do you think? What about R/R?
Should we include him(them) in our report?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554451 Jul 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
So you'd rather see racism run rampant, have no rights for women, and see gays lynched and beaten all the time?
That is the Christian Heaven, is it not ?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#554452 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have reminded Skom of how Jesus tells us to just turn and walk away from people who don't want to listen to our 'message'. I also admit that I fail to follow that advise myself.
I usually deal with my friends here in private. Skom and I have had 'bitter' arguments in the past as I have with many others who I consider friends today. We eventually "learn and grow" from it. I do not agree with them but allow them to be as big an a-hole as I am. To do otherwise would be hypocritical, wouldn't it ?
When Skom or anyone else really "crosses the line", like a couple others have, I will have no problem confronting him.
To put it bluntly, there are only a couple people here that I actually hate for their abuse of "Jesus' message" and they claim to be Christians. I am ashamed to admit it but if they were to die I would thank God. I am quite sure the feeling is mutual. Yes, that makes me a hypocrite and far worse IMHO than anything Skom, or most others has ever posted here.
Yet, Skom is the one who people should be turning and walking away from.
History proves his character.. He came in here fighting. The proof is all in his very first posts..
He revels in the insults and the fight.

If you do not see the absolute hateful character in Skom that I do.. Then so be it..
I still believe silence speaks louder than words..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554453 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrinkie is a double agent. LOL
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554454 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
before send report against dr Shrink
at first write report print it stick inside of your a....try loud shrie like Apache indian from Rocky Mountains
and after pull out full of s...report
send it to Topix Moderators,maybe they will fell your stinks?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554455 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
sure
cooperate with my son Snowden who is now not in Russia only In California unser new identity?

Shrink is 94 years old nazi general fought with Rohmel in Africa, and latter was german communistic 1st secretary Erik Hoenecker(new undercover name of dr Shrink)

and now works for puttin, polacks, german merkel lesbian, and cia sweep floors inside

Location hidden

#554457 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to come back as a ferret in a loving home.
You had better believe it will be my home. You will be Well taken care of my friend! That i will promise you!

Location hidden

#554458 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Back when RA posted here that I raped my daughter, Skom and a few others pounced on him.
I will always appreciate that, not for my sake but for my daughter's.
I don't give Skom 'a pass'. I always let him know when I disagree with him.
I stated when he and IANS first started their 'feud' that I would not get in the middle of it because I was too fond of both of them.
Wasn't here for that.
I am surprised RA would say such a thing. Had I been here- for sure, I would have said something
In your defense..
So, I would have your relentless support because of that?

Skom reaches a level in wsjlm lower than any snake that has ever slithered through here..
You call him friend.. I call him hateful.

Take his posts to IAN'S alone.. You find his words acceptable as a civilized human being??
Honestly??
Come on!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#554459 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>That is the Christian Heaven, is it not ?
Pretty much, I mean, that's what the bible condones.

Location hidden

#554460 Jul 5, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps we should investigate further, and see if he may be involved in the "oswald" permeates of the NSA reports first... Then make a determination to total elimination (with prevarification) or not? Should we make it appear that he "fell" out of a 12 story window? Should we get approval of the big 12 first, or just proceed?

Location hidden

#554461 Jul 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
sure
cooperate with my son Snowden who is now not in Russia only In California unser new identity?
Shrink is 94 years old nazi general fought with Rohmel in Africa, and latter was german communistic 1st secretary Erik Hoenecker(new undercover name of dr Shrink)
and now works for puttin, polacks, german merkel lesbian, and cia sweep floors inside
Not to worry stinkie...we already know ALL about you...always have...

Location hidden

#554462 Jul 5, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't here for that.
I am surprised RA would say such a thing. Had I been here- for sure, I would have said something
In your defense..
So, I would have your relentless support because of that?
Skom reaches a level in wsjlm lower than any snake that has ever slithered through here..
You call him friend.. I call him hateful.
Take his posts to IAN'S alone.. You find his words acceptable as a civilized human being??
Honestly??
Come on!
RA has been far nore hatefil than Skom ever has to me sis. And with NO reason. Skom has far more reason to "hate" me than RA, yet we can see eye to eye...explain that one.
I am a very hard individual to get along with ...you should be witness to that...although I have come to like you as well.
What can I say?

Location hidden

#554463 Jul 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Le_Le. I am happy that you are here, too.
Our original plans had to be scrubbed when our would-be hostess threw out her back in a slip and fall Tuesday night. But our impromptu gathering at the plaza for dinner was excellent. Several friends showed up unexpectedly and joined us. We all celebrated our independence and expressed our gratitude.
I hope you had a nice holiday.
Nice. Thanks for sharing.
:)

Mine was super. Was right where I needed to be..

“"None shall pass"”

There

#554466 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
You had better believe it will be my home. You will be Well taken care of my friend! That i will promise you!
Thanks.

Wonder who you will get for my cage mates. <smile>

Location hidden

#554467 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
RA has been far nore hatefil than Skom ever has to me sis. And with NO reason. Skom has far more reason to "hate" me than RA, yet we can see eye to eye...explain that one.
I am a very hard individual to get along with ...you should be witness to that...although I have come to like you as well.
What can I say?
Well, right now, neither of them like me.. And I don't particularly care for either
Of them either.

Why do you believe Skom has more of a reason to dislike you than RA does?? I am
Curious to know..

Thank you for liking me.. I like you too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 18 min Nohweh 42,048
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 18 min Johnny 630
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min PadMark 690,470
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 1 hr Uncle Al 4,363
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr another viewer 989,749
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 3 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,598
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 5 hr Naturally Wired 39,275
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 6 hr Rabbis on the Run 129
More from around the web