Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#554346 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to Church with my parents on Easter Sunday. We got dressed, looked at each other, well, they looked at me and said, "OK, let's go".
We got in the car and we passed 3 churches before we got to Church. I swallowed a question.
I was pretty good in church. I picked out one woman and I stared at her from beginning to end.
She kept trying to avoid my stare.
Do you think she got the message?

#554347 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Earth doesn't care what we do. The Earth is indifferent.
It will spin and orbit long after you and I are gone.
Try to save it. Go ahead.
Oh I disagree, ask your 'master'.

I think the earth is about to make a major correction, probably during our lifetimes.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554348 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can.
That's the hard part. I worked for Starbucks. I was told what to do by a teenager. I was a teenager too but still. Do you have any idea how hard it was to not do what every inch of my body was telling me to do?
He eventually saw the slight head cock to the right and the stare at his throat. Nostril flare. He understood.
I love this game.
Ha ha!
I understand perfectly.

#554349 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, at least 250 young people will die because of fireworks(explosives).
The lucky ones will only get their fingers blown off. Some will lose an eye. Some puppies will be forever traumatized.
Nobody cares what the day means.
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/dec...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554350 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha!
I understand perfectly.
Hi smart a...
who is Osiris and who is Jesus?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554351 Jul 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XD9NFMWsfuMXX
stupid ones and left behind die anyway in very soon Armagedon wiping 2/3 wicked a.....of this pseudo mankind?

Location hidden

#554352 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a conscientious objector of the human race.
I don't kill any thing. I have spiders in my pocket.
I eat plants.
If I eat a tomato, the plant keeps on producing. If I eat a cow, that's pretty much it for the cow, isn't it?
Life is fair to me.
I'll rub your belly but it will be on my terms.
Sign here...
And here...
LOL!
That is exactly the answer I expected.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554353 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha!
I understand perfectly.
yea yea yea
you understand perfectly? he heeeee heeee
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554354 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
That is exactly the answer I expected.
yea yea yea
axactly?
what size of this"exactly"?????

#554355 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no unborn children just as there are no undead children.
Have you ever had something foreign growing inside your body? Would you leave it to women to determine whether or not it should keep growing?
It's my opinion that old men should stay out of the debate about the reproductive processes of women.
Don't like abortion? Keep your dick in your pants.
Just my thoughts. Nothing personal Skom.
:-)
Dont want to have a bay keep your legs crossed. Dont start the process and then take a life, because it inconveniences you..........

Location hidden

#554356 Jul 5, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
They are. Mexican is the Aztec language, but not many people would know it nowadays.
\
Exactly.
History has a way of obscuring identity and actuality. Much of it being intentional...language(the obscuring of the base) being a tool of the pseudo historians. They are nothing more than "priests of darkness" (religions).

#554357 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart will not always be what it is now. The old people that I see are mostly fat. I see men in their 20's and I measure them in my mind. How fast could I take them down? 17 seconds here. 3 seconds there.
Yeah, I'm looking at them.
LMAO........

Location hidden

#554358 Jul 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
We continually hear Christians complaining about murdering babies to describe what is not murder being done to what are not babies. It's par for the course.
As with your continuum fallacy, it's all equivocation, or blurring significant distinctions and treating two different things as if they were the same thing.
"perception filter"
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#554359 Jul 5, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Because an Angel can glide through the air like a bird ~ and perhaps it suits the Angel to be perceived as to having wings. We see that which we see as well as that which wants to be seen :)
Well, if I saw a human type body flying around with wings as portrayed by the christian culture then that would equate the angels to those of other mythical type beings.
You know, something like half-horse half man or perhaps even a mermaid.
Do you believe in those mythical beings?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#554360 Jul 5, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree RR....But some denominations get STUCK on some issues (Like women having to wear certain things and let their hair grow long).....
Thats why I looked for a non denominational church (and Bible based)....Our church teaches everything you talked about.
Good call. I hadn't considered that.
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#554361 Jul 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi smart a...
who is Osiris and who is Jesus?
Osiris is a god. jesus ain't.

Location hidden

#554362 Jul 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is the reasons why skeptics or atheists or whatever anyone calls their own belief systems feel, I can appreciate the distress. But I cannot ignore the bigger picture that has been shaping up since the 2nd world war which would be considered 'our time' and not history of 1,000 or 3 or even 10.000 years ago.
Consider this... You worry about the little things while I/we - believers or not - deal with the big ones. If you only care about life in the west, we care about the planet as a whole.
Christianity like all things is no more exempt from their guilt and lack of morality when it exists than anyone one else on the planet.
<quoted text>
I will have nothing more to say on these matters nor account for anyone outside of myself when it comes to my faith. But I will defend the innocent children of this earth, for they truly do suffer the mistakes of their fathers. So don't tell me who to pray for if even you are included in the planet. As everyone is somebody's child.
Faith without works has always been dead, but many of us act on what we believe, and always have.
Thank you for caring about the children.
How is it that you chose to believe in a "religion"(christian ), when your own (Naacal) taught the same monotheistic basis without all the contradictions, hate, and "inventions" of corrupted "priests" at least 70-100,000 years before these adulterated beliefs even existed?
You don't have to answer...
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#554363 Jul 5, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yea yea yea
axactly?
what size of this"exactly"?????
The size that fits dr. shrinks brain.
One micrometer square.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554364 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a conscientious objector of the human race.
I don't kill any thing. I have spiders in my pocket.
I eat plants.
If I eat a tomato, the plant keeps on producing. If I eat a cow, that's pretty much it for the cow, isn't it?
Life is fair to me.
I'll rub your belly but it will be on my terms.
Sign here...
And here...
Ink, tears or blood ? <smile>

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554365 Jul 5, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Those people, and the various things they went through, should never be forgotten.
Agreed.

Whenever anyone tries to sweep such atrocities under the carpet or hide them in a closet, I hope there are always those who will do a thorough house cleaning and expose the dirty truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min June VanDerMark 600,041
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Dave Nelson 865,528
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min RiccardoFire 6,528
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min onemale 272,424
Christianity is fading away... 26 min Truthiness 2
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 35 min Victoria Bologna 7,504
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 58 min andy 45
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Mia Copa 2,024
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 8 hr Amit1989 464
More from around the web