“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554254 Jul 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
All I saw were scattered private fireworks. It was too late.
Too bad. That would have been awesome.

I had a classical music aficionado friend who wanted sit in the rafters of the opera house to hear a concerto from a different perspective. He never got permission. I thought the idea was genius.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#554255 Jul 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. in his post, Mark makes a claim ..
<quoted text>
.. he thinks or believes his spiritual system is better than yours so the burden of proof is on Mark, not you. Unless he can produce tangible evidence, his claim is superfluous ..
Mark can chose as how wills HL, we don't have to agree but respect to converse. I can understand concern... but it is not one, when overcoming all obstacles which hold one back.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#554256 Jul 4, 2013
Drew H wrote:
Hey y'all.
America, The Beautiful Lyrics
by Katharine Lee Bates - 1913
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America! God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!
O beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved,
And mercy more than life!
America! America! May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev'ry gain divine!
O Beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam,
Undimmed by human tears!
From sea to shining sea!
Night y'all.
Hi you.
Has God truly shed His Grace on the USA?
Why us??

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554257 Jul 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry.
I forget you are so young..
No - never mad..
You make me smile.
-
Sometimes...
:)
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I forget you are so young..
:)
That's part of my plan.

Forget that I'm young. Forget that I'm not nearly normal. Forget everything that you know about me and take what I say seriously.

Or not.

:-)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554258 Jul 4, 2013
What I find amazing about mankind is NOT how much progress it has made in becoming an intelligent, loving and compassionate species in the last few thousand years.
Rather, what amazes me is that it has done so in spite of the fact of how easily mankind can revert to its most vile behaviors, prejudices and superstitions.

We are all just a thought, an act, a moment away from no longer being human.

Location hidden

#554259 Jul 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you.
A lot.
I like her a lot too.

I like you too.

When I was younger, I had anger issues. Then, I got drugs. Now I say things like, "I like you too".

Sometimes, I cheek the drugs. Can you tell the difference?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554260 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I like her a lot too.
I like you too.
When I was younger, I had anger issues. Then, I got drugs. Now I say things like, "I like you too".
Sometimes, I cheek the drugs. Can you tell the difference?
You anger is closer to love than what certain angry people here call love.

I prefer your anger to their 'love' any day in the week.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#554261 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I do and have.
I am not getting in the middle of the current battle. I think it is more a pissing match than anything theological. I ran out of urine a few months ago. LOL
I think most of us who have an interest in Christianity make "asses of ourselves over/for Jesus'. I do it, Christians do it and even atheists do it. It appears to be common on this thread and others for a few years now.
I apologize then, I have never seen you call Skom out on being an as* for Jesus..
Still don't think you ever have..have you?.

There is no current battle here, he is an angry poster just like RA is - and peace will never prevail as long as
Skom and RA are treated like anything other than the thugs on wsjlm that they portray themselves to be.

You give Skom a pass.- yet, call RA Satan's b*tch.. Why?

Location hidden

#554262 Jul 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and that's what is so sad. You are beginning to sound like I feel, but my heart will always be what it is!
My heart will not always be what it is now. The old people that I see are mostly fat. I see men in their 20's and I measure them in my mind. How fast could I take them down? 17 seconds here. 3 seconds there.

Yeah, I'm looking at them.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554263 Jul 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize then, I have never seen you call Skom out on being an as* for Jesus..
Still don't think you ever have..have you?....
I have reminded Skom of how Jesus tells us to just turn and walk away from people who don't want to listen to our 'message'. I also admit that I fail to follow that advise myself.
I usually deal with my friends here in private. Skom and I have had 'bitter' arguments in the past as I have with many others who I consider friends today. We eventually "learn and grow" from it. I do not agree with them but allow them to be as big an a-hole as I am. To do otherwise would be hypocritical, wouldn't it ?

When Skom or anyone else really "crosses the line", like a couple others have, I will have no problem confronting him.

To put it bluntly, there are only a couple people here that I actually hate for their abuse of "Jesus' message" and they claim to be Christians. I am ashamed to admit it but if they were to die I would thank God. I am quite sure the feeling is mutual. Yes, that makes me a hypocrite and far worse IMHO than anything Skom, or most others has ever posted here.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554264 Jul 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
You give Skom a pass.- yet, call RA Satan's b*tch.. Why?
Back when RA posted here that I raped my daughter, Skom and a few others pounced on him.

I will always appreciate that, not for my sake but for my daughter's.

I don't give Skom 'a pass'. I always let him know when I disagree with him.
I stated when he and IANS first started their 'feud' that I would not get in the middle of it because I was too fond of both of them.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554265 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
What I find amazing about mankind is NOT how much progress it has made in becoming an intelligent, loving and compassionate species in the last few thousand years.
Rather, what amazes me is that it has done so in spite of the fact of how easily mankind can revert to its most vile behaviors, prejudices and superstitions.
We are all just a thought, an act, a moment away from no longer being human.
Which man kind are you speaking of ? An 'it'? Let me give you something my friend to think about in that last thought...
http://cdn.mydeco.com/media/data/re_imgs/Happ...
Stay Tuned... it's a thought. <3

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554266 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart will not always be what it is now. The old people that I see are mostly fat. I see men in their 20's and I measure them in my mind. How fast could I take them down? 17 seconds here. 3 seconds there.
You can take me down anytime. When is the next long weekend ?
<giggles>

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554267 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
There was an old man who a young one made a joke of. He was fat due to his heart, and health. On top of that his front teeth were missing, and so were 2 of his fingers.
“You're crazy” the young man laughed as he bent to pick up the old man's hat that had dropped to the ground.“Why don't you just get a taxi?” He was thinking of the distance the old man still had to walk which they had been discussing.
“My Son” he answered,“You will be as I am one day, and then you will know.” The kid started.
“Me? Hah... that's a long way to go!”
“Nah replied the man, I only have to walk 2 miles but you still have 60 years to travel down yours and there's no telling I'll recognise you either when you catch up!”

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554268 Jul 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Which man kind are you speaking of ? An 'it'? Let me give you something my friend to think about in that last thought...
http://cdn.mydeco.com/media/data/re_imgs/Happ...
Stay Tuned... it's a thought. <3
People like you are what give me hope for mankind.
WRITER 68

Buffalo, NY

#554269 Jul 4, 2013
I can't believe that I read the comments of WHY DOES JESUS LOVE ME. reading scripture it states that God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever belives in him shall not perish and have everlasting life.If you live the Christian Life and believe in God,father,son and holy ghost you should know that Jesus loves you,even if Satan putes doubts in your mind you still have the power to rebuked Satan from your life.I do it daily because the devil knows that I belong to Jesus and continually is fighting me.I have started a manuscript on love which is the greatest gift of all comming from our savior.BELIEVE,BELIEVE,BELIEVE and you will know that Jesus loves you.Also have faith.The basic three is CHARITY,FAITH,HOPE---LOVE,FAIT H, HOPE greatest of these is love.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#554270 Jul 4, 2013
WRITER 68 wrote:
I can't believe that I read the comments of WHY DOES JESUS LOVE ME. reading scripture it states that God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever belives in him shall not perish and have everlasting life.If you live the Christian Life and believe in God,father,son and holy ghost you should know that Jesus loves you,even if Satan putes doubts in your mind you still have the power to rebuked Satan from your life.I do it daily because the devil knows that I belong to Jesus and continually is fighting me.I have started a manuscript on love which is the greatest gift of all comming from our savior.BELIEVE,BELIEVE,BELIEVE and you will know that Jesus loves you.Also have faith.The basic three is CHARITY,FAITH,HOPE---LOVE,FAIT H, HOPE greatest of these is love.
In the future, give some thought to using a little formatting.

K?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#554271 Jul 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
~~ ditto~~ on that one RR...
<quoted text>
lol, no probs bro... My home is here... the very bamboo hut you see is my one room home. The addition is the eating house. The lady you see is one of my sisters, and school just a stone's throw away at the beach. Enjoy the Peace we know and Love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =venODV2hBcsXX&list=PL2xJs pzvHg5nELzoEmq3cBb6siwUP5oV2 &index=7
But for now I am in Ozland to be near my mother-in-law who we have been caring for...
Need someone to watch the hut while you're away?

Location hidden

#554272 Jul 4, 2013
Drew H wrote:
Hey y'all.
America, The Beautiful Lyrics
by Katharine Lee Bates - 1913
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
From sea to shining sea!
O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America! God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!
O beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved,
And mercy more than life!
America! America! May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev'ry gain divine!
O Beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam,
Undimmed by human tears!
From sea to shining sea!
Night y'all.
Amen Drew

Location hidden

#554273 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take me down anytime. When is the next long weekend ?
<giggles>
I can.

That's the hard part. I worked for Starbucks. I was told what to do by a teenager. I was a teenager too but still. Do you have any idea how hard it was to not do what every inch of my body was telling me to do?

He eventually saw the slight head cock to the right and the stare at his throat. Nostril flare. He understood.

I love this game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 9 min Johnny 4,878
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 min River Tam 778,297
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 32 min just American 41
Too many Asians in California which makes it suck (Mar '12) 1 hr Easton 100
The World Will End On May 21, 2011 (Aug '08) 1 hr Protester 16,461
how to lose weight by subway diet 1 hr saly ramy 1
skype sex id luv to try it (Aug '13) 1 hr shem 81
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Oxbow 560,442
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 5 hr Rick in Kansas 265,444
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 hr Trannyfucker 136
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 7 hr Lumajuice 441,821
More from around the web