Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#554334 Jul 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
Is he gone?
Whew.
Who?

U gonna tell me or am I going to have to find out my own way?

“Old School Granny ”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#554336 Jul 5, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, he' a hero.
The thread is being kept alive by Skom. lol. He hasn't asked any elderly posters what they think of
him
Having sex w his girlfriend yet, but- there's plenty of time for him to start a fight about that..
Wait though, Maybe Ham was his only target on that one?.
Do any of you see what a disgrace SK is to he faith of Christianity?
Or is popularity truly everything?
:(
Yes I have recovered from my cancer surgery nicely - my sister is in the stages of breast reconstruction and whew has that been tough on her --

I'm currently praying for a mutual friend of ours as she faces serious health issues - shes asked me not to go public but I'm sure she wouldn't mind a tmail if you like to know more.

I"m still doing respite, challenging as it is it keeps me grounded to reality that not everything is perfect in day to day life.

I will always love this room LeLe and all I have met thru these pages -- I'm not here to call anyone out or challenge or judge and I certainly don't carry stones when I live in a glass house myself.

My comments to an individual such as Steve or Scott or John or Chris or Que comes from a a long history of friendship not always based on same beliefs but mutual respect and friendship as mine is with you --

TLC - Judy

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#554337 Jul 5, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have recovered from my cancer surgery nicely - my sister is in the stages of breast reconstruction and whew has that been tough on her --
I'm currently praying for a mutual friend of ours as she faces serious health issues - shes asked me not to go public but I'm sure she wouldn't mind a tmail if you like to know more.
I"m still doing respite, challenging as it is it keeps me grounded to reality that not everything is perfect in day to day life.
I will always love this room LeLe and all I have met thru these pages -- I'm not here to call anyone out or challenge or judge and I certainly don't carry stones when I live in a glass house myself.
My comments to an individual such as Steve or Scott or John or Chris or Que comes from a a long history of friendship not always based on same beliefs but mutual respect and friendship as mine is with you --
TLC - Judy
And this is why you will always be my friend..
You are one of the best people zi have had the honor of meeting here..

I should have said hello to you first- before venting..
So terribly frustrated w what I see as human "kind" these days.

To you, Skom and I being in turmoil is nothing new.. Yet, I should have left you
Out of this.. I apologize.

Did not know about surgeries orb anything else...apologize for that too..
I kinda left my topix "world" a couple years ago.

My best to you- always and forever.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554338 Jul 5, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is why you will always be my friend..
You are one of the best people zi have had the honor of meeting here..
I should have said hello to you first- before venting..
So terribly frustrated w what I see as human "kind" these days.
To you, Skom and I being in turmoil is nothing new.. Yet, I should have left you
Out of this.. I apologize.
Did not know about surgeries orb anything else...apologize for that too..
I kinda left my topix "world" a couple years ago.
My best to you- always and forever.
you have sclerosis
you forget that most nice and smart,and humble and sweet was is and will be always dr Shrink,your doctor,advisor, goodfather and helper,
other saviours doesn't exist for your sucking robed spiritual life by local church

Location hidden

#554339 Jul 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Editorial: you obsess, and you do so hypocritically.
You criticize Le_Le for "constantly talking about icons" in one of a series of posts talking about icons. And you ask others why they care what people believe while you obsess over what Le_Le believes.
For some reason, Skombolis wants to silence me here on wsjlm.

You can look back on this thread and see there was once a friendship between us.. Our relationship has
Always been like riding a roller coaster to me..
You feel a bit sick going up towards the fall.. And you know that fall is coming...it always does..
Lol. Not my idea of fun...

I would be a fool to discuss my beliefs w him ever again. He knows where I stand,.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554340 Jul 5, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U on the TV show?
IT'S GORGEOUS HERE TOO!! I LOVE IT!!!
he is on TV shows before program-just vacum as janitor this small tv room
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554341 Jul 5, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I like you.
A lot.
only don't masturbate your POS inside of your pants to her HL posts?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554342 Jul 5, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no fear of finding any love in your bible. What you call love, I call extortion and sadism.
<quoted text>
So is a cat.
you can call whrever how you wish,

nobody care,or either pay attention on stupid like you,
this earth existency didn't ask you for permit to exist,

you are poor idiot,and Pig reportin others to ban them

rather report to dr Shrink mental institution to remove your stinking left over rat brain- full of s...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554343 Jul 5, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
For some reason, Skombolis wants to silence me here on wsjlm.
You can look back on this thread and see there was once a friendship between us.. Our relationship has
Always been like riding a roller coaster to me..
You feel a bit sick going up towards the fall.. And you know that fall is coming...it always does..
Lol. Not my idea of fun...
I would be a fool to discuss my beliefs w him ever again. He knows where I stand,.
skombolis or me
we don't want to silence shisophrenics like you,without of you this thread wouldn't have 4 shisophrenics,and idiots?
so?
post post post my stupid babe, between free time brake,just wash your sink from cockroaches, and vacum stinking living room,
and after long seating go outside and shake up all silent wet farts left inside of your dry s......panties,just shake them few times
you stand in the full bucket of cow urines

Location hidden

#554344 Jul 5, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't say that "no Christians call out the peeps" becuase I do and I will keep doing so.
I tned to agree with you that hatful people kill the reputation of Christianity and Christians everywhere.
I hope you do..
It's lonely out here..

:)

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554345 Jul 5, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
There was an old man who a young one made a joke of. He was fat due to his heart, and health. On top of that his front teeth were missing, and so were 2 of his fingers.
“You're crazy” the young man laughed as he bent to pick up the old man's hat that had dropped to the ground.“Why don't you just get a taxi?” He was thinking of the distance the old man still had to walk which they had been discussing.
“My Son” he answered,“You will be as I am one day, and then you will know.” The kid started.
“Me? Hah... that's a long way to go!”
“Nah replied the man, I only have to walk 2 miles but you still have 60 years to travel down yours and there's no telling I'll recognise you either when you catch up!”
Heh, heh, heh...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#554346 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to Church with my parents on Easter Sunday. We got dressed, looked at each other, well, they looked at me and said, "OK, let's go".
We got in the car and we passed 3 churches before we got to Church. I swallowed a question.
I was pretty good in church. I picked out one woman and I stared at her from beginning to end.
She kept trying to avoid my stare.
Do you think she got the message?

#554347 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The Earth doesn't care what we do. The Earth is indifferent.
It will spin and orbit long after you and I are gone.
Try to save it. Go ahead.
Oh I disagree, ask your 'master'.

I think the earth is about to make a major correction, probably during our lifetimes.

Location hidden

#554348 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can.
That's the hard part. I worked for Starbucks. I was told what to do by a teenager. I was a teenager too but still. Do you have any idea how hard it was to not do what every inch of my body was telling me to do?
He eventually saw the slight head cock to the right and the stare at his throat. Nostril flare. He understood.
I love this game.
Ha ha!
I understand perfectly.

#554349 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, at least 250 young people will die because of fireworks(explosives).
The lucky ones will only get their fingers blown off. Some will lose an eye. Some puppies will be forever traumatized.
Nobody cares what the day means.
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/dec...
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554350 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha!
I understand perfectly.
Hi smart a...
who is Osiris and who is Jesus?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554351 Jul 5, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XD9NFMWsfuMXX
stupid ones and left behind die anyway in very soon Armagedon wiping 2/3 wicked a.....of this pseudo mankind?

Location hidden

#554352 Jul 5, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a conscientious objector of the human race.
I don't kill any thing. I have spiders in my pocket.
I eat plants.
If I eat a tomato, the plant keeps on producing. If I eat a cow, that's pretty much it for the cow, isn't it?
Life is fair to me.
I'll rub your belly but it will be on my terms.
Sign here...
And here...
LOL!
That is exactly the answer I expected.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554353 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha!
I understand perfectly.
yea yea yea
you understand perfectly? he heeeee heeee
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554354 Jul 5, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
That is exactly the answer I expected.
yea yea yea
axactly?
what size of this"exactly"?????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Aura Mytha 56,207
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 min old school 44,976
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 10 min truth 650,603
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 14 min andet1987 2,350
I LOVE "Swing out Sister" lead singer Corinne D... 18 min andet1987 5
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 18 min ChristineM 445,932
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min Hangman 971,868
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr bad bob 182,967
More from around the web