Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554263 Jul 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologize then, I have never seen you call Skom out on being an as* for Jesus..
Still don't think you ever have..have you?....
I have reminded Skom of how Jesus tells us to just turn and walk away from people who don't want to listen to our 'message'. I also admit that I fail to follow that advise myself.
I usually deal with my friends here in private. Skom and I have had 'bitter' arguments in the past as I have with many others who I consider friends today. We eventually "learn and grow" from it. I do not agree with them but allow them to be as big an a-hole as I am. To do otherwise would be hypocritical, wouldn't it ?

When Skom or anyone else really "crosses the line", like a couple others have, I will have no problem confronting him.

To put it bluntly, there are only a couple people here that I actually hate for their abuse of "Jesus' message" and they claim to be Christians. I am ashamed to admit it but if they were to die I would thank God. I am quite sure the feeling is mutual. Yes, that makes me a hypocrite and far worse IMHO than anything Skom, or most others has ever posted here.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554264 Jul 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
...
You give Skom a pass.- yet, call RA Satan's b*tch.. Why?
Back when RA posted here that I raped my daughter, Skom and a few others pounced on him.

I will always appreciate that, not for my sake but for my daughter's.

I don't give Skom 'a pass'. I always let him know when I disagree with him.
I stated when he and IANS first started their 'feud' that I would not get in the middle of it because I was too fond of both of them.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#554265 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
What I find amazing about mankind is NOT how much progress it has made in becoming an intelligent, loving and compassionate species in the last few thousand years.
Rather, what amazes me is that it has done so in spite of the fact of how easily mankind can revert to its most vile behaviors, prejudices and superstitions.
We are all just a thought, an act, a moment away from no longer being human.
Which man kind are you speaking of ? An 'it'? Let me give you something my friend to think about in that last thought...
http://cdn.mydeco.com/media/data/re_imgs/Happ...
Stay Tuned... it's a thought. <3

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554266 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart will not always be what it is now. The old people that I see are mostly fat. I see men in their 20's and I measure them in my mind. How fast could I take them down? 17 seconds here. 3 seconds there.
Yeah, I'm looking at them.
You can take me down anytime. When is the next long weekend ?
<giggles>

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#554267 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
My heart will not always be what it is now. The old people that I see are mostly fat. I see men in their 20's and I measure them in my mind. How fast could I take them down? 17 seconds here. 3 seconds there.
Yeah, I'm looking at them.
There was an old man who a young one made a joke of. He was fat due to his heart, and health. On top of that his front teeth were missing, and so were 2 of his fingers.
“You're crazy” the young man laughed as he bent to pick up the old man's hat that had dropped to the ground.“Why don't you just get a taxi?” He was thinking of the distance the old man still had to walk which they had been discussing.
“My Son” he answered,“You will be as I am one day, and then you will know.” The kid started.
“Me? Hah... that's a long way to go!”
“Nah replied the man, I only have to walk 2 miles but you still have 60 years to travel down yours and there's no telling I'll recognise you either when you catch up!”

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554268 Jul 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Which man kind are you speaking of ? An 'it'? Let me give you something my friend to think about in that last thought...
http://cdn.mydeco.com/media/data/re_imgs/Happ...
Stay Tuned... it's a thought. <3
People like you are what give me hope for mankind.
WRITER 68

Buffalo, NY

#554269 Jul 4, 2013
I can't believe that I read the comments of WHY DOES JESUS LOVE ME. reading scripture it states that God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever belives in him shall not perish and have everlasting life.If you live the Christian Life and believe in God,father,son and holy ghost you should know that Jesus loves you,even if Satan putes doubts in your mind you still have the power to rebuked Satan from your life.I do it daily because the devil knows that I belong to Jesus and continually is fighting me.I have started a manuscript on love which is the greatest gift of all comming from our savior.BELIEVE,BELIEVE,BELIEVE and you will know that Jesus loves you.Also have faith.The basic three is CHARITY,FAITH,HOPE---LOVE,FAIT H, HOPE greatest of these is love.

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#554270 Jul 4, 2013
WRITER 68 wrote:
I can't believe that I read the comments of WHY DOES JESUS LOVE ME. reading scripture it states that God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that who so ever belives in him shall not perish and have everlasting life.If you live the Christian Life and believe in God,father,son and holy ghost you should know that Jesus loves you,even if Satan putes doubts in your mind you still have the power to rebuked Satan from your life.I do it daily because the devil knows that I belong to Jesus and continually is fighting me.I have started a manuscript on love which is the greatest gift of all comming from our savior.BELIEVE,BELIEVE,BELIEVE and you will know that Jesus loves you.Also have faith.The basic three is CHARITY,FAITH,HOPE---LOVE,FAIT H, HOPE greatest of these is love.
In the future, give some thought to using a little formatting.

K?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#554271 Jul 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
~~ ditto~~ on that one RR...
<quoted text>
lol, no probs bro... My home is here... the very bamboo hut you see is my one room home. The addition is the eating house. The lady you see is one of my sisters, and school just a stone's throw away at the beach. Enjoy the Peace we know and Love.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =venODV2hBcsXX&list=PL2xJs pzvHg5nELzoEmq3cBb6siwUP5oV2 &index=7
But for now I am in Ozland to be near my mother-in-law who we have been caring for...
Need someone to watch the hut while you're away?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554272 Jul 4, 2013
Drew H wrote:
Hey y'all.
America, The Beautiful Lyrics
by Katharine Lee Bates - 1913
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America! God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!
O beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved,
And mercy more than life!
America! America! May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev'ry gain divine!
O Beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam,
Undimmed by human tears!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!
Night y'all.
Amen Drew

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554273 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You can take me down anytime. When is the next long weekend ?
<giggles>
I can.

That's the hard part. I worked for Starbucks. I was told what to do by a teenager. I was a teenager too but still. Do you have any idea how hard it was to not do what every inch of my body was telling me to do?

He eventually saw the slight head cock to the right and the stare at his throat. Nostril flare. He understood.

I love this game.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554274 Jul 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
There was an old man who a young one made a joke of. He was fat due to his heart, and health. On top of that his front teeth were missing, and so were 2 of his fingers.
“You're crazy” the young man laughed as he bent to pick up the old man's hat that had dropped to the ground.“Why don't you just get a taxi?” He was thinking of the distance the old man still had to walk which they had been discussing.
“My Son” he answered,“You will be as I am one day, and then you will know.” The kid started.
“Me? Hah... that's a long way to go!”
“Nah replied the man, I only have to walk 2 miles but you still have 60 years to travel down yours and there's no telling I'll recognise you either when you catch up!”
It's never about age. It's about discipline. It's about learning. It's about me taking care of myself because nobody else can or will.

Would you like to try to take care of me? I'm a handful and more.

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554275 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
People like you are what give me hope for mankind.
PW is cool.

River Tam's Seal of Approval.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554276 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I can.
That's the hard part. I worked for Starbucks. I was told what to do by a teenager. I was a teenager too but still. Do you have any idea how hard it was to not do what every inch of my body was telling me to do?
He eventually saw the slight head cock to the right and the stare at his throat. Nostril flare. He understood.
I love this game.
Ever see a dog submit ? They roll over on their back as if to say;

"I know you could kill me. I am not going ot fight you. Kill me now ore be my friend."

That is when you rub the dog's belly and have a friend for life.

<rolls over on to back>

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554277 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see a dog submit ? They roll over on their back as if to say;
"I know you could kill me. I am not going ot fight you. Kill me now ore be my friend."
That is when you rub the dog's belly and have a friend for life.
<rolls over on to back>
It seldom works that way with humans. I get away with it because I'm cute.

If I had come to Skom's friend's defense and beat up all those bad men, I would have been taken away with a blanket and asked if I wanted to press charges on the men that dared to accost me.

Skom went to jail for what I can do at will.

Don't think that I don't understand the difference.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554278 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
It seldom works that way with humans. I get away with it because I'm cute.
If I had come to Skom's friend's defense and beat up all those bad men, I would have been taken away with a blanket and asked if I wanted to press charges on the men that dared to accost me.
Skom went to jail for what I can do at will.
Don't think that I don't understand the difference.
I am not like most humans. I don't think you are either.

Yeah, women get away with a lot that men don't. Life is not fair.

Would you kill me or rub my belly ?

“LOL Really?”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554279 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not like most humans. I don't think you are either.
Yeah, women get away with a lot that men don't. Life is not fair.
Would you kill me or rub my belly ?
I'm a conscientious objector of the human race.

I don't kill any thing. I have spiders in my pocket.

I eat plants.

If I eat a tomato, the plant keeps on producing. If I eat a cow, that's pretty much it for the cow, isn't it?

Life is fair to me.

I'll rub your belly but it will be on my terms.

Sign here...

And here...

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#554280 Jul 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm more baffled that he thinks "Mexican" and "Spanish" are two different languages.
They are. Mexican is the Aztec language, but not many people would know it nowadays.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#554281 Jul 5, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
What did all that even mean?
You're just shouting out random bundles of words like the crazy thing you are.
That's obvious, whatever Shrink decides to call himself.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#554282 Jul 5, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
you do not like what the Bible reads cause you might find some love in it for mankind.
I have no fear of finding any love in your bible. What you call love, I call extortion and sadism.
lil whispers wrote:
I am very qualified at judging whom I shall choose to walk away from
So is a cat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min positronium 36,202
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Big Al 988,405
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 26 min ChromiuMan 6,541
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Chuck 688,471
How did black people get here ( economically) 2 hr Doctor REALITY 60
United 175 hit the south [email protected] 11 hr Doctor REALITY 2
What was the Vegas mass murderer's REAL problem? 11 hr Doctor REALITY 15
More from around the web