Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#554231 Jul 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna see fireworks looking down.
I saw them from MG....in Massachusetts..
So nice.

Which ones did you see.?
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554232 Jul 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>You're a dork, Shrink.
But you are bafoon,+green flat frankenstein head and brain small like mouse s...
worse from dork

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#554233 Jul 4, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gonna see fireworks looking down.
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooooooool!
Wish I were there.
.. I thought you were a lesbian ??..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554235 Jul 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha.
I agree.
Yet, you are going to take the route of the "good ole boys" and never call Skombolis out
On his bad Christian behavior..huh??
Do you believe him to be an as* for Jesus.... Or not???
I do and have.
I am not getting in the middle of the current battle. I think it is more a pissing match than anything theological. I ran out of urine a few months ago. LOL

I think most of us who have an interest in Christianity make "asses of ourselves over/for Jesus'. I do it, Christians do it and even atheists do it. It appears to be common on this thread and others for a few years now.

Location hidden

#554236 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Popularity is nothing.
Beer, BBQ & the good ol' Stars n Stripes flyin overhead is everything.
:)
Good wine, a porterhouse and the Stars and Stripes ...baby.
Happy Independence Day..RR.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554237 Jul 4, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Shrink, one minute you're talking like a christian, the next minute you're talking like the devil. Are you severely mentally retarded or something?
shrink is not christian,
I talk devil against all atheists,gays,lesbians and jerks blaspheming my Maker and my Father Yehova

so?now you know you little bafoon,that dr Shrink is 94 years old and able is to post around with his only left old toungue?

also if you feel farts just breath deep,because any time dr Shrink will be raptured to his eternal home,made for him By My Lord and mansion perfect designer

holy wicked devil trintiy;IANS,CATCHER AND HL,try to ban me,but before dr Shrink will be rapture,nobody ban dr Shrink from nowhere,
and they will hear dr Shrink farts every day loud louder and louder choking them to their insects death

Location hidden

#554238 Jul 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I agree.
I think I do too.
Thanks.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#554240 Jul 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
No , you don't.
I am sure your dentist and your gynecologist know who they are dealing with..
- I , on the other hand, could care less.
Have fun.
They really have no idea.

Most people don't.

I can use your words in everyday conversation. I have.

How less can you care?

Are you mad at me?

Location hidden

#554241 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't treat people less than me, either.
And yes, I've noticed the "hellfire" Christians on this thread and it sickens me, too. I've tried teaching them, befriending them, calming them down in any way but they seem to be lost.
I gotta correct you. They don't hate in the name of Christ, they hate in the name of their own ignorance. Jesus was one if the most kindest people to have ever existed and He is the example we are supposed to follow. I think they come here to vent and scream at people, some atheists do it too.
Yes, they certainly hate in their own ignorance.- yet, when we are on a thread where many Christians gather,
And no Christians call out the peeps who are portraying Christianity as a hellfire hateful place.-
It' frustrates me..
To me Christianity is Love. Not love towards the jerks posing in the name of Christ.. Like Lawlest, Que,
Skom, Clearwater, etc...
- but Love for all.. Everyone- no matter what.

I wish the Skom's of the world would simply find a hobby and leave Christianity alone..

“Messenger w/ a Message”

Since: Sep 07

planet earth, for now

#554242 Jul 4, 2013
Hey y'all.

America, The Beautiful Lyrics
by Katharine Lee Bates - 1913

O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
America! America! God shed His grace on thee,
And crown thy good with brotherhood
From sea to shining sea!

O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America! God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!

O beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved,
And mercy more than life!
America! America! May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev'ry gain divine!

O Beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam,
Undimmed by human tears!
From sea to shining sea!

Night y'all.
Dr shrink

Baltimore, MD

#554243 Jul 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I do too.
Thanks.
you got no brain to think?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#554244 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't treat people less than me, either.
And yes, I've noticed the "hellfire" Christians on this thread and it sickens me, too. I've tried teaching them, befriending them, calming them down in any way but they seem to be lost.
I gotta correct you. They don't hate in the name of Christ, they hate in the name of their own ignorance. Jesus was one if the most kindest people to have ever existed and He is the example we are supposed to follow. I think they come here to vent and scream at people, some atheists do it too.
~~ ditto~~ on that one RR...
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh sorry, sister. lol, I didn't know.
2am? Are you in Guam, New Guinea? Tasmania?
lol, no probs bro... My home is here... the very bamboo hut you see is my one room home. The addition is the eating house. The lady you see is one of my sisters, and school just a stone's throw away at the beach. Enjoy the Peace we know and Love.
&li st=PL2xJspzvHg5nELzoEmq3cBb6si wUP5oV2&index=7
But for now I am in Ozland to be near my mother-in-law who we have been caring for...

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

United States

#554245 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Cooooooool!
Wish I were there.
All I saw were scattered private fireworks. It was too late.

“LOL Really?”

Location hidden

#554246 Jul 4, 2013
Drew H wrote:
Hey y'all.
America, The Beautiful Lyrics
by Katharine Lee Bates - 1913
O beautiful for spacious skies,
For amber waves of grain,
For purple mountain majesties
Above the fruited plain!
From sea to shining sea!
O beautiful for pilgrim feet,
Whose stern impassion'd stress
A thoroughfare for freedom beat
Across the wilderness!
America! America! God mend thine ev'ry flaw,
Confirm thy soul in self-control,
Thy liberty in law!
O beautiful for heroes proved In liberating strife,
Who more than self their country loved,
And mercy more than life!
America! America! May God thy gold refine
Till all success be nobleness,
And ev'ry gain divine!
O Beautiful for patriot dream
That sees beyond the years
Thine alabaster cities gleam,
Undimmed by human tears!
From sea to shining sea!
Night y'all.

Catcher1

United States

#554247 Jul 4, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. lately I've been thinking that perhaps Skom doesn't like me ..
.. nothing specific, just a general feeling I get, female intuition, you know ??..
I like you.

A lot.

Location hidden

#554248 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
They really have no idea.
Most people don't.
I can use your words in everyday conversation. I have.
How less can you care?
Are you mad at me?
I am sorry.
I forget you are so young..

No - never mad..

You make me smile.
-
Sometimes...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554249 Jul 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello, Peace Warrior. Long time.
There is no urgency. I'm just trying to do my part to help every skeptic and believer I can, both in the same way: by sharing insights about the problems with Christianity and with faith.
Long time? I figured you didn't need or see my last post... lost up river by now. Teddy!

If that is your program so be it. I trust some will stand up to the test and others will fail. You see, I always see things differently - that what doesn't weaken will only strengthen - and my life stands testimony to that fact. Many feel on both sides it's a challenge of faith and character... what's new ?
Peace is my Nature and Warrior the Cause... I don't see the advantage of wasting my breath on pettiness due to the things I've had to deal with and still do!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
A right to believe one way or the other? Agreed. Do you think that critiquing your beliefs violates that right?
lol professor... My late young husband was a doctor of medicine. You make it sound like an exam or writing skills. I'll fail every time there... but my faith you have already done so with,+ know what my reply would be.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Just" the Christian faith? How many faiths do you think could concern me the most? And yes, of course it is Christianity. And I'll bet that you can you guess why it's Christianity and not say Jainism, Druidism, Caodaism or Bahá'í?
I consider the Christian church to be destruct and parasitic. I'd like to see that change. It's not going to ever stop being that, so it must be shrunken and the remnant discredited. That's what I believe.
You just reminded us that we each have a right to believe one way or the other, and I would add that as long as we do so legally and morally, we have the right to act on those beliefs.
Do you disagree?
'Just' Christianity... by the way you have said this - as against my question - and not knowing the other faiths, it could only be Jesus. How are you going to destroy someone you believe is non existent ? lol
Your consideration is your own there. As for me, I have remained faithful even tho removing myself from that aspect from the start... it's old hat. It is not me that gives you or any the right to 'act out beliefs' it simply is the way things are, and should be respected in agree to disagree. I do not stand for any church dogma or organisation as such... never have. Nor do I debate over believers or non with their own. My Christianity is extremely unorthodox and frowned on by most, but it doesn't phase me. That's Life and it's mine to live where I harm no-one.
I don't live within the framework of the western-european mind set. Legalities are not the Law of Love your neighbor as you do yourself, and therefore I also break them according to man's laws! I have been thru the highest courts for murder – tho innocent – and known the punishments of debt within the heavy security jails - tho innocent – plus tried by the lords of the minds in white jackets for believing what I know to be true – tho innocent of their values of - so who is man to gauge or judge ?
Take Care yourself there in Mexico... we loved it.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#554250 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
They died protecting property. The people were long gone. It's not like you just look up and there's a fire on you. The people had warning. They could see the smoke. They could see the flames. They knew which way the wind was blowing. 19 young men died trying to save somebody's 70 inch LED Sanyo and a PS3.
Here's an idea. Purchase some insurance. Let the children have their fathers back.
I know and that's what is so sad. You are beginning to sound like I feel, but my heart will always be what it is!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#554251 Jul 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha..
Good to see you!
Peace, my friend.
You too!

Catcher1

United States

#554252 Jul 4, 2013
Le_le wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw them from MG....in Massachusetts..
So nice.
Which ones did you see.?
Jacksonville, but I missed the big ones.

Watching them now on the 11 o'clock news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min Freebird USA 7,702
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Gabriel 982,346
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Exchange 123,775
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 20 min Billary Killed Se... 681,917
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Tony 6,371
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr Charlie Sheen 286,546
Exit the Jewtrix-Free Conspiracy Documentary 3 hr Sparrow 1
More from around the web