“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#554106 Jul 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>For four years she found nothing wrong with it. Or so she claimed. I have known otherwise for years. Just as I knew until she had a new group to jump to she would never admit it. Yet she still won't confirm if she believes the Bible or in Jesus. I mention this just so you will know why you can't go on any response. My guess is despite the slams on the faith, she will still manage to straddle the fence. She will be sure not alienate potential allies in the future. It is things one can take into consideration when being truthful about who they are isn't one of them.
Have a good 4th RR
You too, brother. You too.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554107 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know you are a moron and refuse to learn.
OK
I gave you the benefit of the doubt that it was a typo. I apologize for that.
It was a typo, dude. I was trying to make light of it by saying I "spelt" it wrong.

And it's not 'moron', it's 'mow-ron'.

lol

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554108 Jul 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
i actually should have said "kill" not "murder" to be technical as abortion is legal
Thanks, you made RR happy. I understood what you meant. LOL

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#554109 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Is there ANY evidence that a teapot could be orbiting the sun, or moon or whatever? ANYTHING at all? Eyewitness accounts? Anedoctal evidence? Photos? Testimonies?
Anything?!
Your answer is definately "NO".
Therefore, the arguments are substantially different.
Not really. Where is a photo of your deity? What is the anecdotal evidence for your deity? Where are the eyewitness accounts?

https://www.google.com/search... 's%20teapot&biw=1163&b ih=541&um=1&ie=UTF-8 &hl=en&tbm=isch&so urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi &ei=LeLVUZehDYTm8gSs5gE

https://www.google.com/search... 's+teapot&spell=1&sa=X &ei=KeLVUbb1MozO8wTL0YCwDQ &ved=0CCoQvwUoAA&biw=1 163&bih=541

Same thing. Assertions, with evidence that isn't convincing to both the theist and non theist.

It's a philosophical exercise of the mind, RiversideRedneck.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554110 Jul 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
RA is a friend so of course I will acknowledge him
You are also a friend so I acknowledge you...
You are correct.

I apologize.

I need to pity the old fart instead of hating him so much. I ain't there yet.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554111 Jul 4, 2013
Old School Granny wrote:
First name I see "Steve" Happy 4th my friend -- any fireworks in your plans tonight -- I see they are still in full color and ignited in here LOL --
GOoD to see you -- TLC Judy
Happy 4th! Judy!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554112 Jul 4, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Where is a photo of your deity? What is the anecdotal evidence for your deity? Where are the eyewitness accounts?
https://www.google.com/search... 's%20teapot&biw=1163&b ih=541&um=1&ie=UTF-8 &hl=en&tbm=isch&so urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi &ei=LeLVUZehDYTm8gSs5gE
https://www.google.com/search... 's+teapot&spell=1&sa=X &ei=KeLVUbb1MozO8wTL0YCwDQ &ved=0CCoQvwUoAA&biw=1 163&bih=541
Same thing. Assertions, with evidence that isn't convincing to both the theist and non theist.
It's a philosophical exercise of the mind, RiversideRedneck.
The eyewitness accounts were recorded in the Bible.

The testiomonies can be found easily with a simple Google search.

The anecdotal evidence also can be found with a simple search, I've even offered my own to you.

Where's ANY evidence for your teapot? ANYTHING at all?

Go.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554113 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I see it, Christianity 'dictates' to live happily, to be friends with your neighbors and enemies, to love as much as possible and that actions always have consequences.
What's so bad about that?
It is all the other shit they have done and said over the last 1700 years that proves your post is false.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554114 Jul 4, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
who told you this?..
God!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554115 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a typo, dude. I was trying to make light of it by saying I "spelt" it wrong.
And it's not 'moron', it's 'mow-ron'.
lol
OK

I was hoping you weren't THAT ignorant. My faith in you has been restored. LOL

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554116 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
The eyewitness accounts were recorded in the Bible....
They weren't eyewitness accounts and there are over a hundred early Christian texts just as authentic that contradict your texts.

What men told you to believe the bible ?
Bongo

Hicksville, NY

#554118 Jul 4, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
Edit Ian's
Let me illustrate this in an easier
On the high end it is estimated 5% of the population are pedophiles
If that number held consistent across demographics one would expect to see about 5% of any group to be pedophiles
Gays comprise a guesstimate of 10% of the population. So out of 330 million people, 33 million are gay
Out of that 33 million, to be on par with national averages, 5% would be pedophiles. If it is higher and a lot higher than the question becomes "why"
I used to argue that it was no more likely for a pedophile to be gay than to be straight. But for that to be meaningful, gay would have to comprise of half the population and the other half straight.
If you have the same amount of pedophiles that are gay as you have that are straight, but gay only makes up 10% of the population, than that is disproportionately high.
And that is what that statement was saying. I just wanted to be clear I'm not comparing 5% to 10% but rather saying out of that 10%(33 million) only 5% should be pedophiles to be in line with national averages
That's a lot of people worthy of severe punishment including death

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554119 Jul 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja well, I don't like to hear of anyone getting hurt, and they will!
It was sad enough hearing bout all those firefighters.
They died protecting property. The people were long gone. It's not like you just look up and there's a fire on you. The people had warning. They could see the smoke. They could see the flames. They knew which way the wind was blowing. 19 young men died trying to save somebody's 70 inch LED Sanyo and a PS3.

Here's an idea. Purchase some insurance. Let the children have their fathers back.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554120 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is all the other shit they have done and said over the last 1700 years that proves your post is false.
You're referring to a very small percentage of Christian actions. Very small.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554121 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
OK
I was hoping you weren't THAT ignorant. My faith in you has been restored. LOL
I KNEW you had faith!

ha ha
Bongo

Brooklyn, NY

#554122 Jul 4, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
now you get at end
that this troll Catcher is not worthy to respond to him inteligently and calm,
you are nice lady,only you step down from the Society to who you belong, just step down to conversate with low IQ mud of this earth?
yeah but, but but catcher is witty and he has 4 cars and

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554123 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
What men told you to believe the bible ?
Your mom.

ooooohhhhhh..... burrnnnn

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#554124 Jul 4, 2013
My son attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding.

That thou mayest regard discretion and that thy lips may keep knowledge.

For the lips of a strange woman drop as an honeycomb, and her mouth is mother than oil.

But her end is bitter as wormwood, sharp as a twoedged sword.

Her feet go down to death her steps take hold on hell.

Lest thou shouldest ponder the path of life, her ways are moveable that thou canst not know them.

Hear me now therefore, O ye children, and depart not from the words of my mouth.

Remove thy way far from her and come not nigh the door of her house:

Lest thou give thine honour unto others, and thy years unto the cruel.

Lest strangers be filled with thy wealth; and thy labours be in the house of a stranger.

And thou mourn at the last when thy flesh and thy body are comsumed.

And say, How have I hated instruction and my heart despised reproof.

And have not obeyed the voice of my teachers, nor inclined mine ear to them that instructed me.

I was almost in all evil in the midst of the congregation and assembly.

Drink waters out of thine own cistern and running waters out of thine own well.

Let thy fountains be dispersed abroad, and rivers of waters in the streets.

Let them be only thine own and not strangers' with thee.

Let thy fountains be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth.

Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times and be thou ravished always with her love.

And will thou my son be ravished with a strange woman and embrace the bosom of a stranger.

For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord, and he pondereth all his goings.

His own iniquities shall take the wicked himself and he shall be holden with the cords of his sins.

He shall die without instruction; and in the greatness of his folly he shall go astray.

Proverbs 5

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554125 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
They died protecting property. The people were long gone. It's not like you just look up and there's a fire on you. The people had warning. They could see the smoke. They could see the flames. They knew which way the wind was blowing. 19 young men died trying to save somebody's 70 inch LED Sanyo and a PS3.
Here's an idea. Purchase some insurance. Let the children have their fathers back.
Hey, do you think it's nuts that firefighters get paid extra when fighting a fire?

I mean, I understand WHY, the dangers and all.

But they job is to fight fires and when they do, they get paid extra?

Thoughts?
Bongo

Hicksville, NY

#554126 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
so with that logic all you queers should abstain so all those who die from aids would still have their families?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 560,298
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min Clark Griswold 777,634
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 27 min KiMare 96,844
Homosexuality is a gift from God 28 min southern alien 53
Moses never existed 34 min KiMare 799
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 40 min Remnant of 144000 39,367
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 1 hr Chosen Holy Dr Sh... 33,169
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr WasteWater 265,395
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 10 hr hpcaban 441,809
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 22 hr Freebird USA 175,775
More from around the web