Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#554140 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I need your help.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8500/8417289669...
If you don't see him, please call me.
You still got that same 900 number, right?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#554141 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, do you think it's nuts that firefighters get paid extra when fighting a fire?
I mean, I understand WHY, the dangers and all.
But they job is to fight fires and when they do, they get paid extra?
Thoughts?
I don't know what firefighters get paid. I probably should. My guess is, most firefighters just sit around waiting for a fire. So yeah, I would say they should make more money when they are active.

Should a plumber get paid more when he's actively snaking one of your turds out of the line because your basement has feces and urine two inches deep in it? Yeah.

Should a Heating and Cooling company get paid more when it's 2:00 AM and -3 F degrees and your furnace is out? Yeah.

Thoughts?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#554142 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
This all started because of my leg.
I don't fault RA for what he said. After all, I basically called him a repulsive douche bag.
I stand behind my words as best I can.
:-)
I read a few posts about this missing leg of yours River. It must have been one hell of a leg. It gets far more attention than the one you still have.

What's with that? After all this time it is still the center of attention. It is almost if it has a life of its own...out in the world...causing great debates...creating strife. Odd that. Would make a great story though.

I think more attention should be shown the remaining leg...no one ever talks about it...except for maybe HL!

Location hidden

#554143 Jul 4, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> so with that logic all you queers should abstain so all those who die from aids would still have their families?
Bongo

"A person or animal that has deep rooted phsycological or mental illness. The person usually has unconventional ways of doing every-day activities such as licking clean a window. A Bongo is often associated with the noise made by chubacca in the 'star wars' film franchise."

Urban dictionary

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554144 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what firefighters get paid. I probably should. My guess is, most firefighters just sit around waiting for a fire. So yeah, I would say they should make more money when they are active.
Should a plumber get paid more when he's actively snaking one of your turds out of the line because your basement has feces and urine two inches deep in it? Yeah.
Should a Heating and Cooling company get paid more when it's 2:00 AM and -3 F degrees and your furnace is out? Yeah.
Thoughts?
Plumbers and A/C guys have flat rates. Even at 2am and on holidays, they'll charge more but it's a flat rate.

Firefighters get paid there salary to fight fires, yes? No. They get paid their salaries to clean & prep the truck, grocery shop and even when they sleep (when they're at the station). But when they actually go out to do their job (fight fires), they get paid double-time. It seems nice because they're in great danger while fighting the fire and I bless those men for doing it, but to pay them extra to do what they signed up to do just seems like a waste of tax money.

Location hidden

#554145 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You still got that same 900 number, right?
I responded but Topix said I should be polite. Who am I to argue with that?

1-800-eat-shit.

Ext. GFY

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554146 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Bongo
"A person or animal that has deep rooted phsycological or mental illness. The person usually has unconventional ways of doing every-day activities such as licking clean a window. A Bongo is often associated with the noise made by chubacca in the 'star wars' film franchise."
Urban dictionary
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Hey!

It's "Chewbacca"!

Respect.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554147 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I responded but Topix said I should be polite. Who am I to argue with that?
1-800-eat-shit.
Ext. GFY
lol

No, I meant the 1-900-1-LEG4-U number...

Since: Sep 10

United States

#554148 Jul 4, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What, on all planes? I got no common sense. I'm just going to pretend that was an excuse to talk to you.
Yh, me too!
Hi from Dallas, Clementine.

I'm on my way to hot, muggy Florida.

Since: Sep 10

United States

#554149 Jul 4, 2013
Is he gone?

Whew.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#554150 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're referring to a very small percentage of Christian actions. Very small.
If 1700 years of mass killing was "small" then the Holocaust was on the molecular scale.

Sorry, RR. You are just pulling the same deceitful crap that Christianity have been excusing its atrocities with for the same 1700 years.

All it does is prove how deceitful and arrogant Christianity and Christians are.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554151 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mom.
ooooohhhhhh..... burrnnnn
My Mom ?

Then you follow the six and seventh books of Moses, right ?

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554152 Jul 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Laughing about the lousy straw men. I tried telling you long ago that nothing from nothing is a nothing. Hope you no longer will have any problems with communication or figuring out a nothing lol
By the way have a Happy fourth of July.
Enjoy the fireworks, LW. <smooch on cheek>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554153 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I need your help.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8500/8417289669...
If you don't see him, please call me.
I was the invisible man at a costume party I was invited to.

I didn't show up.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554154 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If 1700 years of mass killing was "small" then the Holocaust was on the molecular scale.
Sorry, RR. You are just pulling the same deceitful crap that Christianity have been excusing its atrocities with for the same 1700 years.
All it does is prove how deceitful and arrogant Christianity and Christians are.
Nope. I have never and will never try to make excuses for the actions of ignorant and evil Christians over the years.

But just like the local news at 6, all you hear about is the bad things...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#554155 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My Mom ?
Then you follow the six and seventh books of Moses, right ?
'twas a joke, duder.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554156 Jul 4, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
I read a few posts about this missing leg of yours River. It must have been one hell of a leg. It gets far more attention than the one you still have.
What's with that? After all this time it is still the center of attention. It is almost if it has a life of its own...out in the world...causing great debates...creating strife. Odd that. Would make a great story though.
I think more attention should be shown the remaining leg...no one ever talks about it...except for maybe HL!
I would give River's leg a nice massage. It needs it, it's doing double duty.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#554157 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez, scar scar.
You cudda just said that there's nothing to corroberate the teapot thingy.
And there is something to corroberate the Jesus! thingy.
Face it, there's nothing at all to support the celestial teapot. Nothing.
The same for the Christian Jesus!, Judaism and the Yahweh! etc...

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554158 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Plumbers and A/C guys have flat rates. Even at 2am and on holidays, they'll charge more but it's a flat rate...
When I was an industrial electrician I got paid double for weekends and triple for holidays.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#554159 Jul 4, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I have never and will never try to make excuses for the actions of ignorant and evil Christians over the years.
But just like the local news at 6, all you hear about is the bad things...
True.

We never read how Hitler liked small children or how Manson played guitar.
That changes everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min PELE78 865,280
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 4 min ajanta 462
Don't call this number! New scam targets Comcas... 21 min Jack Moro 1
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 1 hr RiccardoFire 31
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 6,515
Rajkot gay Topix 1 hr jyesh 198
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 40,892
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr karl44 599,894
The Christian Atheist debate 7 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 2,016
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) 20 hr Frannie 44
More from around the web