“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#553963 Jul 4, 2013
If you are offended with Prayer....Please "scroll" on by

~A Fourth fo July Prayer~
We lift up our hearts, O God, on this day of celebration
in gratitude for the gift of being Americans.

We rejoice with all those who share
in the great dream of freedom and dignity for all.

With flags and feasting, with family and friends,
we salute those who have sacrificed that we might have the opportunity to bring to fulfillment our many God-given gifts.

As we deny all prejudice a place in our hearts,
may we also clearly declare our intention to work for the time when all people, regardless of race, religion or sex, will be granted equal dignity and worth.

Come, O gracious God,
who led your children Israel from slavery, keep us free from all that might hold us in bondage.

Bless our country and join our simple celebration
that we may praise you, our Source of freedom, the One in whom we place our trust.

Be with America Dear Lord!!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#553964 Jul 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And we can thank GOD that stupid man made laws are being changed ~ although there are some simply amazing things go on in law, as we all know. The big old $ sign just smacks you in the face when you tackle that old topic.
We just hate the fact that JESUS was killed ~ but love the fact that JESUS knowingly came down here, knowing HIS fate, and holding the hand of our HEAVENLY FATHER closely to HIS Heart during the short years of HIS life.
I just love JESUS ~(haha, just had a trip down memory lane to another forum where someone wrote they had JESUS everywhere.... might try and dig it up from the old days and bring it forward) and don't really care what others think about HIM. If they can't see HIM for what HE is and was, then they need to open their eyes. They won't shut mine :)
That makes two of us 4 Jesus! God Bless you Serah... you need a ~~ HUG~~(((*()*) xxx

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553965 Jul 4, 2013
Encouraging words....

The Spirit of the LORD is upon me, for he has anointed me to bring Good News to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim that captives will be released, that the blind will see, that the oppressed will be set free.

Luke 4:18

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553966 Jul 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Happy 4th of July there USA! It's almost history here. 11 pm Thus 4th. Be Safe and be happy! G'night.
Thank you PW.....

Flitter away...:-)

God Bless you and your family

SHALOM

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#553967 Jul 4, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Loving and caring is the key to life, and its influences are those that move the world.
A caring child contest was won by a 4-year old little boy. His next-door neighbor was an ederly gentleman, who had recently lost his wife.
Upon seeing the man cry, the little boy went into the old gentleman's yard, climbed onto his lap, and just sat there.
When his Mother asked him what he had said to the neighbor man, the little boy said " Nothing, I just sat on his lap and helped him cry".
.. you won't find your spiritual self at a football game or the throngs of people in Times Square. Listen to the trees grow, a puppy chase a ball or the clouds move across the sky ..

.. in this silence, this aloneness, you begin to understand words, the God within ..

.. while reading your post, my eyes misted. Thank you ..

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#553968 Jul 4, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
H_A_P_P_Y
F_O_U_R_T_H
of
J_U_L_Y
(or Independance Day)
“The only escape from the miseries of life
are music and cats.”
~ Albert Schweitzer
Thought for the Day
“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.”
Apple Inc.
Happy 4th 2U2 >>>Epi<<<
What do you dod on this day ?
Shalom and God Bless... I'm off to bed.(((*()*)) xx

“Michin yeoja”

Location hidden

#553969 Jul 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Happy 4th of July there USA! It's almost history here. 11 pm Thus 4th. Be Safe and be happy! G'night.
Yeah, at least 250 young people will die because of fireworks(explosives).

The lucky ones will only get their fingers blown off. Some will lose an eye. Some puppies will be forever traumatized.

Nobody cares what the day means.

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/dec...

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#553970 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
She just thought I was staring at her.
Her big head was right in the way of the clock that I was trying to stare at.
lol I bet! LuV always lil sister.(((*()*)) be good!:)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

#553971 Jul 4, 2013
Night everyone... B Safe!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553972 Jul 4, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't.
I think you might like them....Google him

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553973 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
She just thought I was staring at her.
Her big head was right in the way of the clock that I was trying to stare at.
LOL.....Yea...OK..

((*L-))

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553974 Jul 4, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
If you get the chance, please do. I think you would get a lot out of them.
What did you think of them Duane?

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#553975 Jul 4, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
is it just the Christian faith which concerns you the most?
"Just" the Christian faith? How many faiths do you think could concern him the most?

And yes, of course it is Christianity. It is for me as well. Can you guess why it's Christianity and not say Jainism, Druidism, Caodaism or Bahá'í?

With Established Harem

#553976 Jul 4, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
Then turn not to the right hand not the left; remove thy foot from evil.
Proverbs 4: 11-27
.. what if a dude is left-handed ??..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553977 Jul 4, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, at least 250 young people will die because of fireworks(explosives).
The lucky ones will only get their fingers blown off. Some will lose an eye. Some puppies will be forever traumatized.
Nobody cares what the day means.
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/dec...
Well...That is another way to look at it.

Be careful out there.... and let the professionals fire the big ones (Pyrotechnics)

****B_O_O_M****

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553978 Jul 4, 2013
BYE....

Have a great Holiday!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#553979 Jul 4, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
... People like you and G_O_D must be different in some way, since those things appeal to you so much more.
I find nothing odd about that.

People have different interests and tastes. That is fine with me as long as no one thinks there 'preference' is better than everyone else's.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#553980 Jul 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah ~ I keep hearing how good life is now compared to the good old days. If people can't see that things have got out of control, due to the interference of man(kind) then they are deluding themselves......
OK.

Let us start by bringing back the good ole' polio and small pox epidemics and ban modern medicine from treating it or stopping it.

<face palm>

“Love much, trust none”

There

#553981 Jul 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>And we can thank GOD that stupid man made laws are being changed ~...
Yes. I am glad that all the crap that men like Paul wrote are being removed from our laws.

<face palm>

With Established Harem

#553982 Jul 4, 2013
Serah wrote:
If people can't see that things have got out of control, due to the interference of man(kind) then they are deluding themselves. We are killing off everything ~ and there is no plan to stop. In fact, there are more plans to kill more things and in a much more hurried time.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
We should be grateful to you Christians for repeatedly reminding us about what almost nobody else sees - the abject failure that mankind is, the cesspool that the world has become under his direction since he tamed fire and invented the wheel, and the hopelessness of man ever doing any better. Man is useless,and without such extreme Christian pessimism, nihilism and misanthropy, we might forget that, or even mistakenly view the world with hope.
But Jesus knows better. There is no hope for the world or mankind except for those that kneel before him and beg him not to torture us for eternity.
Thank you for repeatedly straightening us out.
.. so many Christians have this attitude. It boggles my mind ..

.. why add to man's miseries by bringing more children into this vile world if you believe they'll be sinful beings with a 50-50 shot at The Lake Of Fire ??..

.. if you don't protest such evil, you're endorsing and perpetuating it ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 4 min Johnny 3,034
Time to FIRE Mark Pryor !???? 5 min Doctor REALITY 2
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 738,490
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 6 min Innocent Holy dr ... 33,042
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 7 min WasteWater 4,459
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min WasteWater 259,107
John Holmes(white man)had biggest penis in history (Dec '08) 18 min Doctor REALITY 73
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 26 min bacon hater 95,396
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 43 min KayMarie 542,009
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••