Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#553888 Jul 3, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
it
.....how'd I do?
Monosyllabically, you're doing just fine.

Now try this:

Pentecostal.

Got it?

Good.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#553889 Jul 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
A good thing to remember is the Bible in the head won't do ... the Bible the word of God in the heart accepted thru faith will bring a new life.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
Who else apart from Christians exhorts us to read a book mindlessly and uncritically? Who else needs to?
lil whispers wrote:
Tis a good way to say you are only here to entertain yourself at others expense.
No 'tisn't. Tis a good way of pointing out that only Christians (and Muslims, as G_O_D added) do this. Or can you name another example of anybody that says to read an critical document with the heart instead of the head?

And that was a pretty shitty thing for you to say, Whispers. I wouldn't beat up on mindless Christians for entertainment because it's not entertaining.

You may not like the implications of the comment, but it was intended to identify what I consider to be a real and relevant truth, not to offend you. If it is correct, the comment is significant.

So why don't you use your brain just this one time instead of any of your thoracic, abdominal, or pelvic organs, and answer my question: who else does that beside people peddling the kind of tripe that depends on faith to be accepted?

[This intended as a reminder that when you choose to address your comments at my character, you have invited a response in kind.]
lil whispers wrote:
what you have to say serves no good purpose only for entertainment for you.
You're not qualified to judge that.
lil whispers wrote:
Simply enough all I have to do is dust of my feet and politely walk away.
Yes you may. Bellying up and "walking away" would be just as good a defense as anything you could write, although it would not be polite, just cowardly.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#553890 Jul 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I have no clue why they constantly claim the words of men (Bible) are not the words of men.

I like quite a few Christians but the "words of men" argument always leaves wondering about their sanity.

Even if one overlooks "Jesus isn't a man" that still leaves everything in the Bible written by 'men'. Jesus never wrote a single thing in the Bible.

What they really should say is, "I believe only the 'special men' I was taught to believe are "perfect authorities" and nothing will change my mind, ever."
But then again, they believe that even though men physically wrote their bible, their god did it through them.
You're right...I tried to make sense of it, but even with that line of thought, you still have to admit men wrote their bible.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#553891 Jul 3, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Q1 Okay so you choose not to walk with the holy ghost?
You still not answered my questions?
Q2 How people not appointed by God can override the words your God spoke.
Q3 Is like Apple Corporation, Steve Jobs is dead, long live Tim Cook? He is our new saviour.
And maybe you can answer this one too,
Q4 why did none of the disciples find it necessary to write down Jesus words, as most Jews were able to write and they could have easily found one who could.
Q5 Did they not find his words worth noting down?
I mean this God of the universe speaking. I would not hurt to take notes.
Q6 Why wait 300 years to get a compilation on paper?
Q7 And could the God of the universe not have carved these words into a mountain side with laser perfection for all to see?
Or even better let the holy ghost come over all mankind in stead of this slow spreading of the word.
Q8 Why is the god of the universe such a sufferer and does things the hard way?
I mean with that kind of performance he could have easily sent one of his lesser Gods, no one would have noticed the difference. I mean we expect something spectacular, not the things that can easily be staged by magicians.
Q9 Why not burn gigantic letters on the moon: "Jesus was here".
Q10 Why does it all feel like the tricks we read of priests in the old testament?
Q11 Do you know how big the universe is? do you have an inkling of that?
Our whole earth is less than a atom compared to the size of the universe. We would expect something more of footprint left when the god of the universe visits our place.
Q12 And why would he even care what we believe.
Let me ask you a question,
lol... You just asked 12!
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Q13 do you care whether the atoms in your body believe in you?
Q14 Do you even care how they spent there time?
Q15 Do you even give it consideration whether they could be unhappy?
Q16 If they could think, would you feel inclined to punish them for not believing in you?
Here is how big the universe is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =yaX4iGw-b_YXX
I know you have a mission Mark, but honestly, let me ask you a question or 3.
Do you know how much you come across like an interrogator, or have you ever been interrogated to know ? I have...
What is your urgency to try and make any believe or not? Surely everyone has a right one way or the other, even as you and thousands of others - religious or not - do... or is it just the Christian faith which concerns you the most?
Just wondering...

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#553892 Jul 3, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>With the government we have today you really should be careful. You hate, as usual is noted. I have much pity for you.
Says the one so full of hate...it really is hilarious that you'd make such a hypocritical remark.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#553893 Jul 3, 2013
Favorite Adversary wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your profession?
I currently teach IT at a Technical High School and a Community College.

That is only one of my many talents.

My first job was riding shogun for Wells Fargo.

Catcher1

Long Beach, CA

#553894 Jul 3, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Dave makes me laugh, too.
Must be his magnetic personality.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#553895 Jul 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
BT....Have you read Carlos Casteneda's books?
No, I haven't.

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#553896 Jul 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I currently teach IT at a Technical High School and a Community College.
That is only one of my many talents.
My first job was riding shogun for Wells Fargo.
only you display how big bongo you are,?
seating all days long on internet shows something different?
YOU ARE SIMPLE LIAR

Fennario

#553897 Jul 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
How's your Spanish? Did you know that Santa Fe means sacred faith? Did you know that a sandia is a watermelon? I'll bet that you knew that Las Cruces are the crosses.
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
to spell cities in mexiacan(not spanish) languae is not proff that you know mexican language
just stop deceive yourselelves SANTA Cruix in spanish is Holy Cross, in spanish Cruix is Cross,not your fake claim Las Cruces(criminal spanic slang)
Another underdeveloped mind for Jesus. How does somebody like you come to criticize anybody else's language skills?

Not every Christian in this thread is an idiot, but every idiot is a Christian.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#553898 Jul 3, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
With the government we have today you really should be careful. You hate, as usual is noted. I have much pity for you.
Please wipe the foam from your mouth before speaking to me.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#553899 Jul 3, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Monosyllabically, you're doing just fine.
Now try this:
Pentecostal.
Got it?
Good.
Those ain't "Real Christians"!

LOL

Location hidden

#553900 Jul 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Here another question for you. One church main branch which church was that one that all the other churches and beliefs branched off of???? Do you know which one it was????
The beliefs of MU.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#553901 Jul 3, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
But then again, they believe that even though men physically wrote their bible, their god did it through them.
You're right...I tried to make sense of it, but even with that line of thought, you still have to admit men wrote their bible.
Which is why I claim as much divine authority as the Bible (and any man since time began) regarding "God".

I hereby grant you and everyone else the same divine authority.

After all, the Bible says I am a God.

Fennario

#553902 Jul 3, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't figure it out. Jesus Christ! Just give me a minute.
I'll think of it.
Correctamundo.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#553903 Jul 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I haven't.
If you get the chance, please do. I think you would get a lot out of them.

Fennario

#553904 Jul 3, 2013
BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA wrote:
mister nobody have anything to you offer something...
<click>

Get an English speaking friend to help you and try again. Your posts are unintelligible.

Location hidden

#553905 Jul 3, 2013
Favorite Adversary wrote:
<quoted text>
A thorough understanding of Forensic Statement Analysis would show this assertion to be grossly exaggerated. Paul's epistles do demonstrate that there were many minor differences in thoughts and beliefs yes; however, there was already a well established orthodoxy of Christian doctrine by 200 A.D.
Why then was the empire in turmoil and on the brink of collapse 100 years after that because of it?

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Location hidden

#553906 Jul 3, 2013
"LETS KINGDOM COME".....

The modern activation of divine Mesianic Kingdom completion signaling prophetic fulfillment from God and Christ will activate and progress simultaneously with the rival GLOBALIST WORLD GOVERNMENT"8TH KING"
also maturing over some years as per parralleling prophecy manifesting worldwide over Biblicaly marked prophetic periods all the way to Armagedon Divine War final global sovereign Solution,
Rev 16;13-18,Rev 19;11-21 Joel 3;11-17. Rev 14;4-20 and Ezekiel 38-39 chapters

This should prove to be quite astounding for a number of reasons:
1/ It is compulsory Kingdom completion and sovereign conclusion prophecy that must complete Mat 5;17-18.Mat 6;9-10.Rev 10;5-7

2/It is not surprising that a prelude final sovereign divine warning and invitational salvation annoucement would be made known to all prior to the final inevitable"Kingdom Come" completion quided by God and Christ as foretold;
Rev 10-11. Zech 4;8-9. Psalm 110

3/
THE WESTERN WORLD(AND OTHERS) HAVING PRAYED IN THE"LORD'S PRAYER"LET YOUR KINGDOM COME"MAT 6;9-10
FOR APROXIMETLY 2000 YEARS IN ROMAN AND EUROPEAN"KINGDOM"DEV ELPOMENTS RELATED TO WICKED CHRISTIANITY AND WHOLE CHRISTENDOM- WHICH MAKES THIS ACTUAL"KINGDOM OF GOD"MANIFESTATION PRESUMBLY EXPECTED AND NOT REALLY SURPRISING FOR SOME PEOPLE,BEING WHAT HAS BEEN ASKED FOR ALL THOSE CENTURIES OF THAT PRAYER BEING PRAYED WITH THIS SPECIFIC KINGDOM REQUEST?

NEXT POST IS GOING TO BE ABOUT 8 TH KING LAST KING MADE BY HUMANKIND TRYING TO ACHIEVE GLOBALISTIC NWO DEVELOPMENT AND MIMMIC THE FINAL TRUE KINGDOM OF GOD

DANIEL 2;31-45.DANIEL 8;11-25.DANIEL 11-25. DANIEL 11;40-45, 12;1-12.DANIEL 7;25-26, 12;7. REV. 11;2-7.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min Mnbvc 30,864
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 22 min Wardaddy99 987,315
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Berzerkers 286,543
Anthony Bragg 1 hr Eyes open Smh 29
SEALS vs. "Green Berets"...who would win? (Jan '08) 1 hr USSF 184
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr KENTUCKY CATHOLIC 687,223
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 5 hr Doctor REALITY 5
More from around the web