Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#553738 Jul 3, 2013
M^O^R^N^I^N^G

“It’s not who you are that holds you back.
It’s who you think you’re not.”

~ Denis Waitley

Thought for the Day

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#553739 Jul 3, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
The only book thinner than "Beautiful Duets for Accordion and Bagpipe"
Used to be, until the new ISBN release: "Journey through the mind of a blonde"

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553740 Jul 3, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, It is so hot and dry in my little part of this world. Then in other places, they've had floods and too much rain recently. I pray that you will balance out the weather, that a soft and steady rain would fall to water the dry earth and that the sun and refreshing breezes would blow across the flooded areas to dry up the excess water. I pray for your protection from the elements and your provision for every need. I pray for souls that are dry and desolate, that your Spirit will nudge at their heart's door and will fill them with hope and blessed assurance through the Savior, giving new life. I pray for souls that are full of your Spirit and living in your Word and your will, that they will share that life and abundance with those around them, and continue to seek your will and your presence. Thank you, Lord, for all you do and all you've done.With love in the name of Jesus, amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553741 Jul 3, 2013
Encouraging Words....

The Lord is good, a strong refuge when trouble comes. He is close to those who trust in him.

Nahum 1:7

K-Love

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553742 Jul 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was really good to
I skipped to the front as catching up seems unnecessary
Although looks like maybe the posting has died down lately
May be the best route anyway. Let the trolls find a new bridge
Hope all is well with you my friend
Will try to check in soon
(T) Peace
The posts you missed will be repeated again...and again...and again....LOL

Doing good...the new home is in a peaceful area (compared to alot of traffic and noise)....When I mis that I just drive down on the beach.

You will be off the whole month of July right?....Enjoy the time....Take care

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#553743 Jul 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>I tend to agree with you.

Some put forth the 'message' that all humans are vile monster but monsters who "have Jesus" are 'better' monsters.

Myself, I think Jesus taught how not be a monster at all.
They didn't absorb the teachings.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#553744 Jul 3, 2013
_JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>You are not worth Jesus loving, but He still died for you. He gave you the priceless when you had nothing of value.
You're projecting again.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553745 Jul 3, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
We have kind of an icon fairy and troll infestation in this room.
So this is just another room on Topix in other words!
But I have read your last two posts. Very good imo
I generally wait a while to get a feel for what someone brings to the table, if anything
In this case the wait would seem unnecessary
Hope you stick around
We desperate;y need some good conversations going on in here again
(T) Peace
LOL....Don't bring up the Icon Fairy...Its a "Touchy" subject....
My daily bestowment (or "crowning") is "SPAM...CLUELESS...and NUTS"

LOL

I think "Pepe" (Mike) is doing the morning ones...

:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553746 Jul 3, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you might want to ask Epi, PW or Lil Whispers about that since I already have. You even complimented me on my position regarding the posting of scripture on this thead. This may sound amazing to you but I've even called AIN out ..
<quoted text>
.. since that's already happened, please explain ..
<quoted text>
.. fair enough ..
<quoted text>
.. I requested your thoughts, not a rebuke. You were free to deal with it anyway you desired. You choose the "Winning By Intimidation" and "Character Assassination" techniques ..
<quoted text>
.. not guilty ..
<quoted text>
.. since you're not worried about expressing your opinion, why not express your position on character assassination, half-truths and outright lies ??..
<quoted text>
.. not really ..
Yes...you have HL....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553747 Jul 3, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was. There have been many experiments done in this area. It has also been done with "physical" elements.
It appears there is a 5th dimension where nearly 1/2 of actuality can exist and become intangible and invisible to the 3rd dimension. It is accomplished with "frequency" modulation. I believe it is the catalyst of super-conductance causing an atomic realignment.
The human nervous system is reliant on just such a "type" of system...therefor, so also could the information paths of the chromosomes.
BT....Have you read Carlos Casteneda's books?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553748 Jul 3, 2013
I will see ya....When I see ya

((*L*))

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#553749 Jul 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't condemning you, I feel bad that you don't know many people that "talk like" IANS.
I know many Christians as eloquent and knowledgeable as IANS. My comment was not about Christians. Unfortunately many regions of the USA do not have adequate education.
You can learn much just reading these threads. However, if you are going to dismiss everything contrary to Bible "study guides", you won't learn much at all.
"At some point one in one's life, they should put aside Aesop's Fables and read the Iliad." - ME 1:40
lol If I knew better, lol I'd think you were on a fishing trip with this post. No shirt, no shoes, no service and it is five o'clock somewhere.lol

Location hidden

#553751 Jul 3, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know. Never thought about it.
Will keep my eyes open for that.
Thanks!
An interesting question.
Here another question for you. One church main branch which church was that one that all the other churches and beliefs branched off of???? Do you know which one it was????

Location hidden

#553752 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
The only book thinner than "Beautiful Duets for Accordion and Bagpipe"
A good thing to remember is the Bible in the head won't do, the Bible in the hand won't do, the Bible in the hip pocket won't do,
the Bible on the shelf won't do, the Bible the word of God in the heart accepted thru faith will bring a new life.

Location hidden

#553753 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Thanks, Whispers. How the heck are you?
Doing good still kicking my heels together. lol Understand from threads you are in Old Mexico, right. Ever watch those people paint pictures with shoe polish amazing what talent they have with so little just goes to show is no need for books when the mind and hands can get that creative.
mike

AOL

#553754 Jul 3, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, It is so hot and dry in my little part of this world. Then in other places, they've had floods and too much rain recently. I pray that you will balance out the weather, that a soft and steady rain would fall to water the dry earth and that the sun and refreshing breezes would blow across the flooded areas to dry up the excess water. I pray for your protection from the elements and your provision for every need. I pray for souls that are dry and desolate, that your Spirit will nudge at their heart's door and will fill them with hope and blessed assurance through the Savior, giving new life. I pray for souls that are full of your Spirit and living in your Word and your will, that they will share that life and abundance with those around them, and continue to seek your will and your presence. Thank you, Lord, for all you do and all you've done.With love in the name of Jesus, amen.
Prime time with God
Dear GOD of Epi
Blah, Blah, BLAh,
@#$$%#@!$#&**()(*&^%$# ###$%^&*()((*&%$#
!@@@##$^&*(*()_))(&* &^^%%$##@@@&&** &*&
((*&*^%$#@!@#$&&* &*&^%%$$###$%& &&&^%$$
##@!@!@##$&&&*** &*&&^^^%%$%$$#
&^^%$#!!@#$&&& &&^^^%%$%$$#
^%%#@!!@#$
In the name of jesus, amen

Prime time entertainment
mike

AOL

#553755 Jul 3, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
A good thing to remember is the Bible in the head won't do, the Bible in the hand won't do, the Bible in the hip pocket won't do,
the Bible on the shelf won't do, the Bible the word of God in the heart accepted thru faith will bring a new life.
Hello lil whispers

In Zephaniah 1:8, what is meant by the "Lord's sacrifice"?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#553756 Jul 3, 2013
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**I see much greater problems than those. In America, the church shapes minds.
.. it's somewhat more complicated ..

.. having been raised in a Christian faith, authority figures told me what was right, what was wrong. Of course they were correct, after all, they were authority figures, the wise ones, folks with special insight who were in direct communication with a powerful, invisible source I could not see, comprehend nor understand ..

.. they had their hooks in me and, like any good fishermen, were gradually reeling me. Then, one day, I had a conversation with someone I respected ..

WISE SOMEONE: "Who told you that?"
HL: "The Church, the only true Church!"
WISE SOMEONE: "Could they be wrong?"
HL: "No."
WISE SOMEONE: "Who was the first person in The Church to tell you that?"
HL: "The Bishop."
WISE SOMEONE: "Think harder. Who was the first person to tell you about God."
<< Head down, HL thinks>>
HL: "My dad?"
SOMEONE: "Could your dad be wrong?"
<< Lightbulb blinks in HL's brain."
HL: "Yes."

.. this little saga may seem trite, boring to most, but for me, it was the day of reckoning. Could my parents, the church, everything I believed in, be wrong? Logically, the answer was, "Yes." ..

.. this leads me to one of Lil Whisper's posts today ..
lil whispers wrote:
Gnosticism Discovered.
In 1945,peasants at Nag Hammadi, on the Nile River in Egypt, discovered 13 ancient books written in Coptic that were from a Gnostic community living there about A.D. 200. The Gnostic were condemned as heretics by early church leaders, and many pseudo-Christian beliefs are indeed represented in these texts which include such tractates as the Gospel of Thomas, the Wisdom of Jesus Christ and the Apocalypse of Adam. along with portions of Plato's Republic. Comes from Bible fact book.
.. it's my contention that Lil's parents told her what to believe, what to read. Their beliefs became her beliefs and the church became her new authority figure, replacement parents. It told her what to read, what not to read, even how to think ..

.. while the church may have helped mold Lil's spiritual beliefs, her parents probably instilled them ..

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#553757 Jul 3, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Speaking of mobs:
Priest Beheaded as Crowd Cheers
http://www.charismanews.com/world/40083-pries ...
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**
And thanks for sharing more of the Christian victim mindset with us. We can always count on you to bring us the daily "woe is me" news.
.. be merciful. To remedy the situation, would you prescribe Effexor or Prozac ??..

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#553758 Jul 3, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> Jesus a zealot, that's a mischaracteriztation. Us sentient beings think we are special but we are not. We are as expendable as the billion chickens we slaughter every day.#3 means take heed.
A bit early in the day to be stoned, isn't it ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Gods r Delusion x... 672,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 13 min Buck Crick 104,329
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Jehova Witness 981,087
------ POPE Francis **EXPOSED ------ 4 hr Patriot 2
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 5 hr Third eye blind 540
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 16 hr Jehova Witness 46,186
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 16 hr Jehova Witness 445,832
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 18 hr chazmo 286,296
More from around the web