Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#553592 Jul 2, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on Youtube?
Me and my little sis. I have a feeling u probably have seen me somewhere, i bloody hope not, tho!

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#553593 Jul 2, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. for me, Red Apples hit an all-time low by insisting Alice (River Tam) is lying about her leg amputation. Your thoughts ??..
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I am disappointe4d that Skom is acknowledging RA at all.
.. he couldn't resist, AIN is the enemy. Wonder if Skom even realizes that by piling-on, he encourages such behavior ??..

.. if Red Apples receives applause for claiming AIN is a fraud, he crosses more boundary lines like asserting you and Alice are liars without physical disabilities ..

.. this is why I refuse to share personal information on Topix. People like RA use it against you ..

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#553594 Jul 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U just can't keep away, can ya?
Am I not allowed to get angry? I'm human too, ya know?
You didn't seem angry - you came across as measured and sure of yourself.

Watford, UK

#553595 Jul 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember my cartoons, OK!!!
Let's not fight, please, I don't want to!!! I'm worried about u, u don't want me to turn green on ya!
Fair do's.

Mind you, green nay suit you!

http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/...
HELP

London, KY

#553596 Jul 2, 2013
Why do i always feel like im being followed?

Watford, UK

#553597 Jul 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Me and my little sis. I have a feeling u probably have seen me somewhere, i bloody hope not, tho!
Lol

I'll have a look on Youtube but I won't be watching "Dwinder does Darjeeling".

:-)

Location hidden

#553598 Jul 2, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't seem angry - you came across as measured and sure of yourself.
Oh, sometimes I say mean things when I'm annoyed but I don't really mean 'em.

Location hidden

#553599 Jul 2, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair do's.
Mind you, green nay suit you!
http://www.themarysue.com/wp-content/uploads/...
Thanks, I'll try that on Halloween, i'll try rubbing grass, coz it'll be more natural and eco-friendly.

Location hidden

#553600 Jul 2, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I'll have a look on Youtube but I won't be watching "Dwinder does Darjeeling".
:-)
Mine has come off, but my little sister's video is still on, but you'll still never find it! HA!

What's that? Is it a program?

Thanks to u, I'm worried about going to melas and bloody goose fair, I go in f*ckin' detective mode. Thanks, now I can't even dance in the street!
UidiotMAKEWORLDP EACE

United States

#553601 Jul 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
But I want to worship santa? U wanna try and stop me? U want me to cry?
Go ahead if you want to worship Pagan religion Santa claus can be fuggy...! cry me a river ! Welcome back! WBHAHAHAHAAA

Seee photos it make you rethink ... EVIL!

http://photobucket.com/images/Evil%20Santa/...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#553602 Jul 2, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
U just can't keep away, can ya?
Am I not allowed to get angry? I'm human too, ya know?
You want me to put him in a headlock for ya?

Location hidden

#553607 Jul 2, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You say I'm paranoid
Isn't that what you said
You say it's my imagination
And I'm f*cked in the head
P-P-P-Paranoid
And it's easy to see
Well is it really paranoia
Or is somebody after me
Is this going down... down
Or is it
Para-f*ckin-noia driving me insane
Para-f*ckin-noia ripping up my brain
Is it para-f*ckin-noia making believe
It's either para-f*ckin-noia
Or somebody's after me
(Oh, "could have went to"?)
LOL This reminded me of a poem by Robert William Service.
The Dreamer
http://www.famouspoetsandpoems.com/poets/robe...
It is a bit lengthy, but it is a great poem.

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#553608 Jul 2, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard about buildings where the floor numbering skips the thirteenth floor.
I've never seen that in any buildings in Europe, Asia or Australia.
Perhaps it's predominantly an American thing?
It does happen often here.

I have also seen the floors to go 11, 12, A, 14, 15.

You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#553609 Jul 2, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In all fairness, you women already tell us what to do with our penis......
You poor man.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#553610 Jul 2, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I did the same:)
Although for four days, it looks like it might not be that long to scroll thru and catch up so I may
Anyway, just wanted to wave HI
(T) Peace
Hi and Peace to you too Skom ~ have 10 spare mins to scroll through and wanted to say howdy back :)

Location hidden

#553611 Jul 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct.
Elohim is plural, IE: Gods.
In Genesis (at least) El is the Tribal deity and tells the tribes not to follow the deities of other tribes.
There is no explicit monotheism in the Bible. Monotheism is an implied religious interpretation of the Hebrew scriptures. A polytheistic interpretation is just as valid.
Hello G :) I would agree and disagree. Elohim is plural. As you know, the him suffix makes the word plural. Though because the noun and the verb have to be plural, and I haven't checked this yet, there could be other reasons for the him ending. I don't know yet. It is accepted by others though to be plural. The plural ending is explained by many as being aspects of God rather then different Gods. And the verses that indicate that there is only one true God is used to support the monotheistic view. The plural aspects, supported the view that Jesus is an aspect of God and the Holy Spirit being an aspect of God. And that supported by John's In the beginning was the word and the word was with God and the word was God and all things were created by him etc.
A good example of a god being a god but not being a true God. Is a sports team or an entertainer. To the person worshiping them they are Gods. But they are fake gods. They are not the true God. People worship Topix, they can't live without it. It is their God, but it is not God. This is what the bible presents. Man makes many gods, but they are not God. There is only one true God. I am sure there are those on this site that can quote verses where the Bible say there is only one God. If none do and you would like to see such verses, bring it up to me and I will get them for you. Many people say the trinity. But, as I have mentioned on here before, I don't see anything that limit the aspects of God to three. Though the aspects of God line of thinking does fit with what the Bible teaches. A person is made with many parts, hands, feet, cells, etc. The DNA of each would identify them as being the one person. The hand is not the foot or the foot the eye, etc. But, the DNA of the foot would indicate it is that person as would the DNA of each part. Though there is an individuality of each part. They are part of the one person. Something like that :) Just some of my thoughts on the matter :)

Location hidden

#553612 Jul 2, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Hi and Peace to you too Skom ~ have 10 spare mins to scroll through and wanted to say howdy back :)
Well I wanted to say howdy side :) Hi Serah :) Hope you are having a great day :)

Location hidden

#553613 Jul 2, 2013
LOL Someone gave me a clueless icon for the Robert Service post. Well, I think someone is clueless about good poetry :) Perhaps they should read "Betsy's Boil" :)

Location hidden

#553614 Jul 2, 2013
Hey G and BT, something I was reading I thought you might find interesting. http://www.collective-evolution.com/2011/09/0...
As I read this I thought about how this kind of links to what we were discussing last week. from the string theory to the affect of fear and several other things we have been discussing like the spiritual realm. I find commonality in all of it. Thought you guys might find it interesting :)

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#553615 Jul 2, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Then mafia 'executions' are not 'executions'.

Did you know that Latin (Romans) had more words for
'kill' and 'death' than any other language ?
According to RR, the holocaust wasn't murder.

Also, by RR's logic, the commandments don't matter when it comes to killing. It's not a law in any way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min Chess Jurist 110,449
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 14 min Robert F 675,764
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 27 min spud 136
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 56 min gabtard 982,106
Why does shopping feel so good? 3 hr EllaJames 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 hr uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 184,765
Something you hope your husband never finds out 7 hr Crazy Guy 1
More from around the web