Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
<<<Rolls eyes while almost spitting pop all over the computer monitor.
What kind of "angles" prufesir, acute, right, obtuse, straight, reflex, etc...?
I should have left auto correct off.

I am so honored that you took your hands off Satan's dick to post that.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amblyopia

This is what I had.

I noticed that the treatment is the same although not as intensive. Only 4-6 hours a day of wearing the patch now.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you ever get tired of being a compulsive liar, and getting caught lying all the time duaney?
_______
The first cassette tapes were introduced by Philips as "compact cassettes" in Europe in 1963 then in the United States the following year.
http://www.ehow.com/about_5409924_history-cas...
_______
Hmm, lets see. Europe in 1963, then the following year (1964) in the United States.
_______
DOH!!! Caught in yet another lie there duaney.
Go figure!!!
It's perfectly reasonable to think that no matter if cassette tapes were released in the U.S. in 1964, it took at - least a few(2-3+)- for them to start gaining momentum.

CD's, were released here and it took that format/medium a few years to spread and gain acceptance/popularity in the mainstream of the U.S. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_Disc#His...

What isn't reasonable to think - or assume in your case - is that cassettes were released in the U.S. in 1964, and by 1965, every library in the U.S. had well stocked book libraries on cassette.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
It's perfectly reasonable to think that no matter if cassette tapes were released in the U.S. in 1964, it took at - least a few(2-3+)- for them to start gaining momentum.
CD's, were released here and it took that format/medium a few years to spread and gain acceptance/popularity in the mainstream of the U.S. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compact_Disc#His...
What isn't reasonable to think - or assume in your case - is that cassettes were released in the U.S. in 1964, and by 1965, every library in the U.S. had well stocked book libraries on cassette.
Eh don't sweat it, scar. The Brits are just mad that nothing British becomes truly famous until it becomes famous in the US...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Clementia
My apologies, i seem to have misread you.
There is misconception about classes. Many westerners think of their economically oriented culture as classless, but the opposite is true according to scientists. In an economically oriented society is where upper, middle and lower classes arise.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_stratifi...
<quoted text>
What do u mean, "misread"? What did u think I was?

People don't understand I thing about how the law is made and who makes it. They don't have any knowledge about the separation of powers and how unfair it all is. We do not live in a democracy, but I have no idea why people want to put their hands over their eyes and pretend everything is wonderful.

I just remembered this wonderful quote; “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”- Bertrand Russell

That just says it all!

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have left auto correct off.
"My spell-checker lacks the word 'creationism' in its dictionary, so each time that word is encountered,an alternative pops up at the bottom of my screen,'cretinism' "- E.T. Babinski

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Even in the USA, common law (AKA Crown Law) can be used as precedent or substantiating law.
Few recall that the USA is simply a modified version of the British government (sans royalty).
They have no idea how much power this tiny country has. I don't know when people are going to wake up. I keep blaming the education system, but the thing is that we are taught all this in schools. I guess someone people just don't want to learn.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
"My spell-checker lacks the word 'creationism' in its dictionary, so each time that word is encountered,an alternative pops up at the bottom of my screen,'cretinism' "- E.T. Babinski
Not much of a difference in many cases.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
They have no idea how much power this tiny country has. I don't know when people are going to wake up. I keep blaming the education system, but the thing is that we are taught all this in schools. I guess someone people just don't want to learn.
For a country smaller than Louisiana, y'all are pretty tough.

But that's like saying you're the tallest midget...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that. To think that genocide is a good thing takes a particularly deranged sense of ethics and so far, I've certainly not seen that in you.
<quoted text>
It's got nothing whatsoever to do with what we were talking about other than me trying to demonstrate a tenuous link to the Hindu beliefs that creation is a cyclical event
<quoted text>
You're right - I haven't watched it yet. Fitting it in is difficult but I'll get around to it. I certainly don't need any god to tell me to how to be good and my starting point with people is always one of respect. I consider myself a good person and I never expect any award for being what I am. Of course, millions of Christians will foolishly say I'll burn for that.
<quoted text>
If you believe your philosophy is superior then you're already making judgements. No one philosophy has s monopoly on all that is good.
<quoted text>
I stopped believing in a god by the time I was about ten. If you like, you think of me as a child prodigy.
<quoted text>
Laws of righteousness? What laws would they be?
U want me to worship u? All hail the mighty Khatru!! lol.:-)

Our philosophy is not deluded, it's the best thing u gonna find. You can keep believing in a sky daddy or in the laws created and regulated by hypocrites, but we don't.

Yh, Christians tell all non-Christians that they'll burn in hell. Don't worry, you'll have me to keep u company in hell, lol.

Our philosophy is about dharma, I've said it a million times, but u don't get it and then we keep going around in circles. Intelligent and good people came up with the idea of dharma. It's the eternal law. It's the core belief of the eastern religions.

“Love much, trust none”

There

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They all but wiped out the Luftwaffe years before the USA entered the war.

Yes. They are a very tall 'midget'.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the way the world has always been. It'll take something monumental to upset that system.
Not always and not all the world.

It's going to stay that way because fools keep fighting against the wrong things. Until fools educate themselves, nothing will change.

It's the fools who riot and destroy the infrastructure of their own country and what does the riot achieve? The replacement of corrupt powers with another corrupt system, so basically nothing. They take an axe and cut their own foot off and the idiots still cheer.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
heheheheheeeeee, very funny! Now, GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!!:-p
Mark

Ammerzoden, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
People don't understand I thing about how the law is made and who makes it. They don't have any knowledge about the separation of powers and how unfair it all is. We do not live in a democracy, but I have no idea why people want to put their hands over their eyes and pretend everything is wonderful.
Can you be a little more explicit? Are you talking about India here, or in general?
Clementia wrote:
I just remembered this wonderful quote; “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”- Bertrand Russell
That just says it all!
Why is this so wonderful?
Trying to save the world can only lead to the disappointment we hear here.
Fools are part of the world, why pretend they are not?

Didn't you say righteousness should be done for righteousness sake alone?
And does that not imply we do not care about the result (the world)?
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because u haven't read some of my posts (Not your fault, i do go on). I have already told people that I come from a different background. We follow our ancient esoteric teachings. When I say, "our philosophy", I mean only the philosophy of higher castes/races/groups in India. I have said many times that we don't worship idols, we do not believe what the rest of India believes.
It's fine. I understand, don't worry about it!
Have a great night!:-)
I am a polytheist. Can you tell me what your higher philosophy is?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
They all but wiped out the Luftwaffe years before the USA entered the war.
Yes. They are a very tall 'midget'.
No they didn't, the US helped shoot down many of the Luftwaffe.

Besides that, we were pretty busy taking out them Zeros on the other side of the planet.

At the same time.

Without America, English would be speaking fluent German these days.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
heheheheheeeeee, very funny! Now, GET BACK IN THE KITCHEN!!:-p
That's your place, woman.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

***England*** not *English*
Mark

Ammerzoden, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Not always and not all the world.
It's going to stay that way because fools keep fighting against the wrong things. Until fools educate themselves, nothing will change.
It's the fools who riot and destroy the infrastructure of their own country and what does the riot achieve? The replacement of corrupt powers with another corrupt system, so basically nothing. They take an axe and cut their own foot off and the idiots still cheer.
It they did not do that, they would not be fools and the world would not be the world. Is that not what Kali Yuga is all about? That people become less sensitive and more selfish and values get corrupted?

It think the real fool is the one that wants to change his world by changing the world. Or is that my foolishness?

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Pray tell...who was it?
For starters, it could be any of these...

Abassi
Abira
Adroa
Ahone
Aiomun-Kondi
Alatangana
Allah
Altjira
Amotken
Anansi
Anulap
Aramazd
Ataguju
Awonawilona
Bagadjimbiri
Bai-Ulgan
Baiame
Baiameskyfather
Banaitja
BataraKala
Bathala
Brahma
Bumba
Bunjil
Cagn
Cghene
Chiconahuiehecatl
Chirakan-Ixmucane
Chiuta
Cocijo
Cthulhu
Daksha
Damballa
Elkunirsa
Elohim
Enki
Eskeri
Flying Spaghetti Monster
GitcheManitou
GreatSpirit
Gukumatz
Heryshaf
Hœnir
Huracan
Imra
Itherther
Ixpiyacoc
Izanagi
Jah
Kaang
Karora
Khnum
Khonvoum
Kneph
Kuk
Kukulkan
Makemake
Mangar-kunjer-kunja
Mbere
MelekTaus
Mother Earth
Muluku
Nanabozho
Ngai
Nogomain
Noncomala
Numakulla
Obatala
Olelbis
Omai
Pacha-Kamaq
Pangu
Pariacaca
Pluga
Prajapati
Ptah
Puluga
Pundjel
Qat
Quaoar
Quetzalcoatl
Rod
Ta’aroa
Tabaldak
Tengri
Tezcatlipoca
Tonacatecuhtli
Tupã
Tzacol
Unkulunkulu
Unumbotte
Vili and Vé
Viracocha
Wak
Xamaba
Xumucane
Yahweh
Yuanshi-Tianzun
Zamba

Since: Apr 08

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Judged:

RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No they didn't, the US helped shoot down many of the Luftwaffe.
Besides that, we were pretty busy taking out them Zeros on the other side of the planet.
At the same time.
Without America, English would be speaking fluent German these days.
At least you're not saying that America won WWII single-handedly.

Anyway, how far back would you like to take this? Let's try the American War of Independence, where without France, Spain and the Netherlands, you wouldn't have a July 4th to celebrate.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 529,801 - 529,820 of599,014
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••