“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater and Honolulu

#553373 Jul 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Cassettes only came out in the USA in 1966. I was 12 in 1967 and the patch treatment was stopped.
You are a lying ignorant scumbag and I hope what ever makes you such a miserable POS increases the pain ten fold. You deserve it.
And I pray to the good Lord whatever hate lives in you He keeps me from. To each man he will reap what he sows on this earth. It clear the seed you sow. Quite sad.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#553374 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No they didn't, the US helped shoot down many of the Luftwaffe.....
Totally. During the Battle of Britain (10 July – 31 October 1940), The Luftwaffe was so decimated that Hitler cancelled the invasion of England (Operation Sea Lion).

The USA didn't enter the war until over a year later (December 11, 1941).

We actually only saved the French from speaking German... again.

BTW, English is already (and always has been) a Germanic Language.
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#553375 Jul 1, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
Earthiness?? oy!lol! I like how you use it. Well this is very important distinction how a Christian should view the "World" and how they should view the "Earth"
Yeshua and his Disciple made it clear how His followers should deal with the world"
John 15:19
If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.
1st John 2:15
Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them.
Psalm 57:11
Be exalted, O God, above the heavens!
Let your glory be over all the earth!
[[[
So you see, Christians have to be careful how they interact with the world and the things of the world. But the Earth, is the Glory of YHWH. And we can enjoy this earth as much or even more than any atheist or any unbeliever.
There is a lot the Christian can do to enjoy themselves on Earth. I hear from people sometime how Christian life boring..I no know what they talking about. There is hundreds of ways a Christian can enjoy they existence in Jesus Christ while they on this earth without engaging in sin. <quoted text>iyai!...no give up europe yet lol. I believe there will be a revival and awakening to Jesus Christ in europe.
Because europeans starting to get scared of Islam and they afraid that Islam out to run over europe. So many of them starting to wake up and see that if they don't stand for something, they going to get run over.
And the only force in the world that can stand up to Islam, is Christianity.
Islam will beat and scare the crap out of atheists because they know atheists scared to die. But they know many Christians won't run. They know there are many Christians that will stand up to them.
So keep you eye on europe. You may be surprised what happen on that continent in the next 5yrs or so.
No, the only glory given to yhwh are valleys.
Didn't you read the bible passage that I've posted?
Neb Senu

Lansdowne, PA

#553376 Jul 1, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters, it could be any of these...
Abassi
Abira
Adroa
Ahone
Aiomun-Kondi
Alatangana
Allah
Altjira
Amotken
Anansi
Anulap
Aramazd
Ataguju
Awonawilona
Bagadjimbiri
Bai-Ulgan
Baiame
Baiameskyfather
Banaitja
BataraKala
Bathala
Brahma
Bumba
Bunjil
Cagn
Cghene
Chiconahuiehecatl
Chirakan-Ixmucane
Chiuta
Cocijo
Cthulhu
Daksha
Damballa
Elkunirsa
Elohim
Enki
Eskeri
Flying Spaghetti Monster
GitcheManitou
GreatSpirit
Gukumatz
Heryshaf
Hœnir
Huracan
Imra
Itherther
Ixpiyacoc
Izanagi
Jah
Kaang
Karora
Khnum
Khonvoum
Kneph
Kuk
Kukulkan
Makemake
Mangar-kunjer-kunja
Mbere
MelekTaus
Mother Earth
Muluku
Nanabozho
Ngai
Nogomain
Noncomala
Numakulla
Obatala
Olelbis
Omai
Pacha-Kamaq
Pangu
Pariacaca
Pluga
Prajapati
Ptah
Puluga
Pundjel
Qat
Quaoar
Quetzalcoatl
Rod
Ta’aroa
Tabaldak
Tengri
Tezcatlipoca
Tonacatecuhtli
Tupã
Tzacol
Unkulunkulu
Unumbotte
Vili and Vé
Viracocha
Wak
Xamaba
Xumucane
Yahweh
Yuanshi-Tianzun
Zamba
Jeopardy response:
Who is Enki?

:)
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#553377 Jul 1, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
You appear to be lacking in tolerance.
you seem to be very anxious in judging people, and at the same time blaming them they are judging people.

What is the standard you are judging people by?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#553378 Jul 1, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you're not saying that America won WWII single-handedly.
Anyway, how far back would you like to take this? Let's try the American War of Independence, where without France, Spain and the Netherlands, you wouldn't have a July 4th to celebrate.
Viva la French.

...back then, anyway. They were a tremendous help to us, indeed.

That's the beauty of alliances, might makes right :)

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553379 Jul 1, 2013
Khatru wrote:

Nanabozho
lol

Whut?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

#553380 Jul 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Totally. During the Battle of Britain (10 July – 31 October 1940), The Luftwaffe was so decimated that Hitler cancelled the invasion of England (Operation Sea Lion).
Whoa, whoa, whoa...

Don't confuse RiversideRedneck with facts and details.

Since: Sep 10

San Francisco, CA

#553381 Jul 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I should have left auto correct off.
I am so honored that you took your hands off Satan's dick to post that.
I wouldn't bother with this sick idiot.

San Francisco, CA

#553382 Jul 1, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
What do u mean, "misread"? What did u think I was?
People don't understand I thing about how the law is made and who makes it. They don't have any knowledge about the separation of powers and how unfair it all is. We do not live in a democracy, but I have no idea why people want to put their hands over their eyes and pretend everything is wonderful.
I just remembered this wonderful quote; “The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”- Bertrand Russell
That just says it all!
A wise man, Bertrand Russell was.

Have you read his little book, "Why I'm Not a Christian"?
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#553383 Jul 1, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say that your philosophy is the best you seem certain and free from doubt.
I'll remind you of the Betrand Russell quote you just cited....
“The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser men so full of doubts.”- Bertrand Russell
Everybody thinks their philosophy is best, if they did not, they would change it. That goes for Bertrand Russell as well. Even this saying tells us he believes in something.

Is this your way of suggesting Clementia is not wise as she shows lack of doubt? Really? I don't think Bertrand Russell is even right here. Being able to entertain more than one thought is not the same as doubting. I do not see wise men as doubting.

May we take from these words that you doubt what you write? Or do you consider yourself one of the fools? No pun intended, just curious and following the logic.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553384 Jul 1, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa, whoa, whoa...
Don't confuse RiversideRedneck with facts and details.
The fact is that the Luftwaffe continue on until Germany's surrender in 1945.

Sorry....

San Francisco, CA

#553385 Jul 1, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you're not saying that America won WWII single-handedly.
Anyway, how far back would you like to take this? Let's try the American War of Independence, where without France, Spain and the Netherlands, you wouldn't have a July 4th to celebrate.
Would July 3rd be followed by July 5th?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#553386 Jul 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. We entered the war in 1941 and fought alongside the Brits against the Luftwaffe until 1945.

And I didn't say Germanic language, I said German. There IS a difference.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#553387 Jul 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Sorry to hear about the many indoctrinations you went through as a child. But keep in mind, you're no longer a child. And to view Chirstianity as an adult by what you percieved it to be as an indoctrinated child is the reason you're way of thinking about Christianity now is totally askew.
The reason I pushed you for an answer is because you gave the answer I suspected you would. Sadly that's what led you to where you are now. Because if you had truely studied God's Word (the Bible) as you claim you have then you missed the following that would have shown you that the indoctrination you went through as a child clearly didn't walk hand in hand with what God's Word teaches.
And sadly as an adult you've closed your mind to the truth as it is and not as you were indoctrinated to believe it was as a child.
Such a clear few verses that you've not seen clearly because your eyes are still blinded by the indoctrination that still controls you.
Galatians 3:1-14.
1 O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been evidently set forth, crucified among you?
2 This only would I learn of you, Received ye the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
3 Are ye so foolish? having begun in the Spirit, are ye now made perfect by the flesh?
4 Have ye suffered so many things in vain? if it be yet in vain.
5 He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?
6 Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness.
7 Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham.
8 And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
9 So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
11 But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of God, it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith.
12 And the law is not of faith: but, The man that doeth them shall live in them.
13 Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
14 That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
Beautiful response RA :)

#553388 Jul 1, 2013
I jumped to the last page, being miles behind again, so just wanted to say Hello and I hope everyone is feeling the Blessing of being loved by GOD..... then no-one would want to hurt or upset the other one, they would be too peaceful to feel the need :)

Gotta go so will catch your inspiring words some time down the track of life!!

#553389 Jul 1, 2013
P.S. Don't think I have mentioned it in here due to lack of time, but Queen Puggy died two years ago on Sunday, and for those who remember those days, this is a photo of Puggy waving goodbye to all of her friends that she made all over the world. GOD Bless her little Soul, and I will always be thankful for the GOD Blessed time we shared together, which was a little over 13 years :)

“Love much, trust none”

There

#553390 Jul 1, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
And I pray to the good Lord whatever hate lives in you He keeps me from. To each man he will reap what he sows on this earth. It clear the seed you sow. Quite sad.
You are sowing plenty of hatred.

I only hate a few pigs like you that hate entire groups of people.

May all your meals taste like the shit that falls from your mouth and fingers.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#553391 Jul 1, 2013
Scaritual wrote:
You seem to think I experienced some sort of confusion or underwent a bad experience. I didn't and it wasn't. As a matter of fact, I garnered an extreme amount of clarity and insight from my upbringing. Those "many indoctrinations" as you put it, were very illuminating. Eye opening, you might say. Here's the thing, your response is pretty much the standard Christian response when I post that(that wasn't the first time, nor the last). That response appears to be that if I'd been raised in only one singular Christian denomination or belief, or a particular "way", then I'd be "fine". Nothing could be further from the truth. This is exactly how and where I'm supposed to be. Climb into the Chaos with a friend or two, And follow the Way it carries you, Adrift like a Lunatic Lifeboat Crew, Over the Waves in whatever you do. The Book of Advice, Chapter 1 The Hell! Law says that Hell! is reserved exclusively for them that believe in it. Further, the lowest Rung in Hell! is reserved for them that believe in it on the supposition that they'll go there if they don't. HBT; The Gospel According to Fred, 3:1 A jug of wine, A leg of lamb And thou! Beside me, Whistling in the darkness. Be Ye Not Lost Among Precepts of Order. The Book of Uteronomy 1:5
Very nice!

“Love much, trust none”

There

#553392 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
... might makes right ...
You realize that is the motto of most dictators including Hitler, right ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 809,716
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Sherlayne 574,074
angka toto malaysia di jamin tembus (Aug '14) 17 min ersin 5
sex (May '13) 27 min raju 85
Body To body massage sex 69 call on 00971527721611 1 hr nick 23
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 1 hr Just Me 10
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 2 hr bad bob 176,091
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr RADEKT 268,883
Straight guys: Would you ever have intercourse ... (Jul '12) 7 hr yes lover 162
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... (Mar '14) 13 hr Coco 203
More from around the web