Bongo

Farmingdale, NY

#553278 Jul 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I took a car trip with friends last summer. We were in a convertible Mustang. I noticed that large trucks kept blowing their horn so I asked my friends, "What's up with that?"
The guy in the back, he's my best friend, leaned up and said in my ear, "River, remember about an hour ago when you said you were hot and took your shirt off? You're not wearing a bra."
My attention span is limited, Catcher.
Oh falice, really?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#553279 Jul 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
We all see the same things. We just see them from a different point of view and through different eyes.
The events stay the same. The perception differs.
You're right.....It is the perception we get through our Life experiences.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553280 Jul 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
At least it has a purpose. I can assure you that Tide with Beach is not negatively "iconing" you. The only icons I give you are hearts. I love your morning posts. Even though I'm not a fan of scripture, I think it's cool that you make a point of giving happy thoughts to the people that read this thread.
It's not lost on me.
xoxo
:-)
Thanks...:-)

I think you'll like a Nelson Mandela quote I left today

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553281 Jul 1, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you care about the label on your clothes?
I don't....I'm sorry I can't see spending 200 dollars for a purse just because it says "Coach".

And labels in my clothes are NOT important to me....But to some it is....My Sister-in-law looks like a new york model and wears all the latest "labels"....But... she moves in that crowd...So she fits in

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#553282 Jul 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote: Lets see, blind from 6 to 12. A "professor" even though when you first made that cliam you misspelled the word. Claiming you're dying since you first showed up in here, yet you're still here posting your same old garbage as close to the death delusion you claim as you were the first day you posted in here. Time to get out the boots, the crap dying duaney is spewing out is getting deeper.
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Very sad, you.
.. you're always a few pages ahead of me ..

.. along with being sad, constant distrust is self-destructive. Sometimes a bruised heart never mends. But, there's hope. RA trusts Jesus, a divine entity who guides him through the maze of human deceit. It's always nice to have someone around that you can trust ..

With Established Harem

#553283 Jul 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote: LOL.....I'll give you one.... You know sometimes I get you and Catcher mixed up....Sorry Who has the "White Sheet"?
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have silk sheets. <wink and a smile>
.. Epi prefers 500 thread Egyptian Cotton Sheets ..

With Established Harem

#553284 Jul 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:.. why are your posts always so, well, ahhh, depressing ??..
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Suppressing one's sexuality often does that.
Apparently going back into the closet is more distressing than coming out.
.. do you also find Clearwater's posts depressing? They're ripe with gleeful anticipation of the world's end to, "People will bully me because I stand up for Jesus." ..

.. this guy has no idea how serious his depression is. If he heard it from another Christian, do you think he might take my allegation seriously? Do I need a reality check? CHRISTIANS ??..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553285 Jul 1, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher utilizes the white sheet.
I call upon the power of the scroll.
I know the "power of the scroll" well....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553286 Jul 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
Epiphany2 wrote: LOL.....I'll give you one.... You know sometimes I get you and Catcher mixed up....Sorry Who has the "White Sheet"?
Read more at http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
<quoted text>
.. Epi prefers 500 thread Egyptian Cotton Sheets ..
500's too low

With Established Harem

#553287 Jul 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"Mostly" blind.
To clarify; in order to correct vision problems from being cross-eyed (Actually it was what is called lazy eye), I had to wear a patch over my left eye. My brain had shut down the signals from my right eye so with the patch I was unable to see at all. This therapy lasted from 6 to 12 years old. I was only allowed to see at specific times so that my brain wouldn't shut down signals from the 'good' eye. During those time I loved to read books. It was the thing I missed most. I suppose today, with technology, I could just listen to E-Books. We didn't have that in the 60's.
Today, My eye only crosses when I am tired and I am permanently dyslexic. If i cover my right eye (like the patch) for more than five minutes i will go completely blind, no visual perception at all (only a blind person can grasp that). Also, If I read intently the page becomes a jumble of shapes after an hour or so.
BTW, This post was not for you. It was for people who care.
You can drop dead for all I care.
.. RA is bitter. Have you ever wondered why that happens to people? For what it's worth, I believe you ..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553288 Jul 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have silk sheets. <wink and a smile>
LOL....Is this you Duane?

http://youtu.be/UjCddUpDWww
mike

AOL

#553289 Jul 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say it (and I hope nobody gets offended) but I have to wonder if:
A) Mikey is playing with a full deck (if you know what I mean).
Or:
B) Mikey sustained a serious head injury at one time or another.
Because most of his posts are so bizarre and disjointed that it leaves the reader scratching their head wondering where he comes up with some of the crazy things he posts.
_______
At any rate I hope you're having a blessed day Epi. Like where you live we've been deluged with rain over the past couple of days here in my neck of the woods. 4 inches of rain since Friday evening.
Have a great evening. God bless you my Sister in Chirst.
Thanks

Does your GOD have the ability to "Bless"?
Fine christian you are.

I value your posts very much, they shine sooo much light on you.
mike

AOL

#553291 Jul 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets see, blind from 6 to 12. A "professor" even though when you first made that cliam you misspelled the word. Claiming you're dying since you first showed up in here, yet you're still here posting your same old garbage as close to the death delusion you claim as you were the first day you posted in here.
Time to get out the boots, the crap dying duaney is spewing out is getting deeper.
Just look at you,...you,...you,..don't make me say it,..you christian.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#553292 Jul 1, 2013
The Proverbs of Solomon the son of David,king of Israel;

To know wisdom and instruction; to perceive the words of understanding.

To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

To give subtlety to the simple, to the young man knowledge and discretion.

A wise man will hear and increase learning; and a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels;

To understand a proverb and the interpretation; the words of the wise and their dark saying.

The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

My son hear the instruction of thy father and forsake not the law of thy mother.

For they shall be an ornament of grace unto thy head and chains about thy neck.

Proverbs 1:1-9

Nottingham, UK

#553293 Jul 1, 2013
Clementia wrote:
U didn't say it, but u said Christians thought that was moral. I was trying to tell you that we have never considered genocide moral and u shouldn't keep looking at everyone with the same view.
I know that. To think that genocide is a good thing takes a particularly deranged sense of ethics and so far, I've certainly not seen that in you.
Clementia wrote:
What's that belief got to do with our discussion. Yes, I believe the universe has no beginning and no end. We believe energy cannot be created or destroyed. But, I never said we liked going around in circles, lol.
It's got nothing whatsoever to do with what we were talking about other than me trying to demonstrate a tenuous link to the Hindu beliefs that creation is a cyclical event
Clementia wrote:
I don't think you've watched the documentary yet or you would have known that our philosophy tells you never to leave righteousness, even if 'God' tells u to. YOU SHOULD BE GOOD FOR THE SAKE OF BEING GOOD AND SEEK NO REWARD!!
You're right - I haven't watched it yet. Fitting it in is difficult but I'll get around to it. I certainly don't need any god to tell me to how to be good and my starting point with people is always one of respect. I consider myself a good person and I never expect any award for being what I am. Of course, millions of Christians will foolishly say I'll burn for that.
Clementia wrote:
Yes, I would think u are deluded. So why do you judge me for believing our philosophy is superior. Why do u judge me when I told u that some people in my religion will never see beyond the 330 million gods or the 1 God? They are deluded and intelligent people must take control. You have just asked me the same thing I've been asking you. If u think Christians are deluded how could I not think that Christians are deluded? You have come out of Christianity and NOW u see the delusion. Our philosophy saw that delusion more than 5000 years ago, why the hell would we not consider all of u deluded? Some are deluded my religion and some of u r deluded by your governments. To us u r ALL deluded and we must save ourselves from YOU! I'm going to do my evil laugh now, lol!
If you believe your philosophy is superior then you're already making judgements. No one philosophy has s monopoly on all that is good.
Clementia wrote:
Also, when u were a Christian did u actually believe all that nonsense?
I stopped believing in a god by the time I was about ten. If you like, you think of me as a child prodigy.
Clementia wrote:
The laws of righteousness are not superstitions. Science shows that some people are born clever and some are born stupid. I really hope science finds a cure for stupid people. I guess we aren't all born equal. We like to use our brains and not rely wholly on superstition or science.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3451-st...
Laws of righteousness? What laws would they be?

Location hidden

#553294 Jul 1, 2013
My son if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.

If they say, Come with us, let us lay wait for blood, let us lurk privily for the innocent without cause:

Let us swallow them up alive as the grave; and whole, as those that go down into the pit:

We shall find all precious substance, we shall fill our houses with spoil:

Cast in thy lot among us; let us all have one purse:

My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path:

For their feet run to evil and make haste to shed blood.

Surely in vain the net is spread in the sight of any bird.

And they lay wait for their own blood; they lurk privily for their own lives.

So are the ways of every one that is greedy of gain; which taketh away the life of the owners thereof.

Proverbs 1:10-19

Nottingham, UK

#553295 Jul 1, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
You were saying jati and varna caste and that didn't make sense.
Of course it "establishes itself". We still breed within our caste or class, nobody can stop that, if they do then there is no such thing as freedom. I really doubt that you could stop evolution.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =TptkFd6HXhEXX
I came across a sh*t documentary, but it did make some valid points. I read that 1% of the American population controls 40% of the nation's wealth. The bottom 80% of the public only have 7% of the wealth. WOW, well done class system! I call that not benefiting!
That's the way the world has always been. It'll take something monumental to upset that system.

Location hidden

#553296 Jul 1, 2013
Wisdom crieth without; she uttereth her voice in the streets:

She crieth in the chief place of concourse, in the opening of the gates: in the city she uttereth her words saying,

How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning and fools hate knowledge.

Turn you at my reproof: behold I will pour out my spirit unto you, I will make known my words unto you.

Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand and no man regarded;

But ye have set at nought all my counsel and would none of my reproof:

I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh.

Proverbs 1:20-26

Location hidden

#553298 Jul 1, 2013
When your fear cometh as desolation and your destruction cometh as a whirlwind; when distress and anguish cometh upon you.

Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me.

For that they hated knowledge and did not choose the fear of the Lord.

They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Therefore shall they eat of the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices.

For the turning away of the simple shall slay them and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.

But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely and shall be quiet from fear of evil.

Proverbs 1:27-33

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#553299 Jul 1, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
... But, there's hope. RA trusts Jesus,...
If I had detected a glimmer of following the teachings of Jesus in RA's posts I would be much kinder to him. I respond to him in kind rather than in kindness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Caucasians are Neanderthal-Sapien hybrids. (Oct '07) 4 min negroes rule 144
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min June VanDerMark 578,691
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 38 min RADEKT 269,996
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 45 min Hukt on Fonix 817,239
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 47 min Classic 2,175
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 51 min Big T 280
money 1 hr paint happy 2
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr bacon hater 97,962
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 12 hr IWANNAPLAY 187
More from around the web