Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#553316 Jul 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Done that a lot...by accident.
Thanks for being a good sport, Epi.
In all honesty I don't want sex as much as having someone I care about next to me at night. <sigh>
The way to happiness and comfort is Valcro and cashmere king size with matching pillow slips,only way to go.lol

“A sentient umbrella speaks”

Since: Mar 11

Some stable somewhere

#553317 Jul 1, 2013
Mark wrote:
But the inner nature exists as much as the outer nature. Thoughts exist, feelings exist. They are as real as the things in the outer world, only of a different nature.
Where do these come from?
Whatever we do, it comes back to us.
How so?
We reap what sow. If we hurt people, bring suffering to them, we will ourselves suffer from that.
Only in highly social communities.
It is not dependent on these people taking revenge. We know! That is enough to harm us. Even if we rationalize it away, our subconscious still knows, and destroys our inner harmony and happiness.
Not everyone works like you. Imagine an investment banker...or perhaps a (not Catcher) lawyer who works for politicians.

It's commendable that you have this morality, though.
That is why people seek atonement. People actually want to be punished to restore their harmony so they can pick up their former life again. That is why converted criminals becoming Christians want to be treated like slaves for Jesus. They hope they can clean their slate by paying off their sins that way.
Sure, that's a Christian way to understand humanity. There are others.
But as they often use unethical means they only compile to their sins and feel even more frustrated.
"sin" is a cultural construct. Sure, they're tangible things for you, but not for others.
Monotheism is based on artificial rational ideas rather than spirituality. It teaches lies like conversion wipes your slate clean. It does not.
Nicely said.
We can see that with Christians here, they are living proof that Jesus did not turn them in happy, harmonious people, they are still the ugly people they were before. Nor does the forgiveness do that for them. Nor do they become content people by believing in being saved. Most are still the same frustrated people and they blame it on us, like these people blame everything on others. Because they do not believe that you sow what you reap. The do not take personal responsibility for their actions. No they want a quick fix.
Christianity perverts all things spiritual through rationalizing based on a book. Truth is no longer sincerity, but conforming to the book. Love is no longer this heart-warming feeling we extend to others but obedience and mercy. Justice becomes measuring with different scales for believers and unbelievers. And sin no longer is hurting other beings but breaking book morals.
Nice.
For instance sincere love between to people, Love which is the most Divine experience in this world, becomes a sin. But loveless behaviour extremely hurting to others become a righteous act. Artificial book sin is indeed make-belief, a rationalisation.
And that is why these Christians lack true happiness. They are constantly ignoring the one spiritual Divine law that matters: you reap what you sow. Bring love, feel love, bring hurt, feel hurt. Their daily affirmations only tell us that Christians need to constantly repair their belief from falling apart.
They have no inner faith, they have no spiritual connection with the world and the Divine, they only have this rationalizing belief, this conditioning they must constantly strengthen not to lose it. It is a self-deceit, but they keep it up, not to be confronted with the evil they did and do.
We do have a conscience. All people have. We know when we do wrong. Rather then admitting it, we use rationalizing to push it to the back of our minds. But it still eats away our happiness if we do. Yes sin does exist, it can not be rationalized away. That is why we should be mindful our actions.
Not all people have a conscience. Not all people's consciences are bothered by what bother's yours.

Think of the Mayans - human sacrifices were a normal part of life. The sacrificer never worried that he was doing wrong.

Some stable somewhere

#553318 Jul 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
The way to happiness and comfort is Valcro and cashmere king size with matching pillow slips,only way to go.lol
I prefer syran wrap.

:p

Some stable somewhere

#553319 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Ok, you got a good point there.
It's remarkably easy to make gay only restaurants/bars without actually telling anyone. Just use penises for doornobs and rainbow flags for decoration.

My guess, and I might be reaching here, is that you wouldn't take your family or grandparents there, RR.

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#553320 Jul 1, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I find you extremely offensive.
You repulse me with every word you write.
It's a shame that there are no Christians here. I think you would repulse them as well.
I sprayed my keyboard with an anti-bacterial just so I could use the same letters that you just vomited.
Did you get any of that spray on your "fake prosthetic leg"?

I find it extremely offensive that you'd lie about losing a limb.

You and d are nothing but two bold faced liars, and as fake as a 3 dollar bill!!!

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#553321 Jul 1, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text> During those time I loved to read books. It was the thing I missed most. I suppose today, with technology, I could just listen to E-Books. We didn't have that in the 60's.
Your spinning lies are coming unraveled duaney. See you could listen to books in 60's. Books were available on "cassette tapes" and could be checked out like any book at the library.

Keep lying duaney. Because the more you do the more you're exposing yourself.
Clearwater

Jacksonville, FL

#553322 Jul 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Your spinning lies are coming unraveled duaney. See you could listen to books in 60's. Books were available on "cassette tapes" and could be checked out like any book at the library.
Keep lying duaney. Because the more you do the more you're exposing yourself.
Hey bro. That's true. My grandad went blind long before he died. We would get him books on tapes many years ago. The chain Craker barrel also had a good program. Get one at any store and return them to any other on a trip. God bless.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#553324 Jul 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't afford cashmere. Can I sleep at your house ? <smile>

“"None shall pass"”

There

#553325 Jul 1, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
I prefer syran wrap.
If you had said "aluminum foil" I would be worried. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#553326 Jul 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get any of that spray on your "fake prosthetic leg"?
I find it extremely offensive that you'd lie about losing a limb.
You and d are nothing but two bold faced liars, and as fake as a 3 dollar bill!!!
When you die it will be like a dozen angles came into this world.

Location hidden

#553327 Jul 1, 2013
A talkin clock that announces the time.

A plate of food mashed potatoes at nine oclock,veg at three o' clock, and meats at six o'clock. Nappin under end of plate six o'clock and silver ware set on main used hand.Glass ware or cup at head of silverware.

Six steps to the bedroom door,Twenty steps to the bathroom door. ect to find way around.

Dresser draws arranged with dividers for items needed such as socks and unders and same with closets pants and shirts.

You piss me off you have no clue what blind people go thru thanks for letting me sound off.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#553328 Jul 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
...See you could listen to books in 60's. Books were available on "cassette tapes" and could be checked out like any book at the library...
Cassettes only came out in the USA in 1966. I was 12 in 1967 and the patch treatment was stopped.

You are a lying ignorant scumbag and I hope what ever makes you such a miserable POS increases the pain ten fold. You deserve it.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#553329 Jul 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Lets see, blind from 6 to 12. A "professor" even though when you first made that cliam you misspelled the word. Claiming you're dying since you first showed up in here, yet you're still here posting your same old garbage as close to the death delusion you claim as you were the first day you posted in here.
Time to get out the boots, the crap dying duaney is spewing out is getting deeper.
My time on Topix has taught me a contempt for your religion that would not have been possible without being allowed to see so far into so many black hearts.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#553330 Jul 1, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
No, you said "atheist websites and the like."
I notice that you chose to ignore the entire argument.
The fact remains that Christian apologetics sites have notorious reputations, and that there is virtually nothing worthwhile on one that cannot be found anywhere else but on such a site. That is, if it's true and useful and found on a Christian apologetics website, it was imported from a secular source.
"The like" is not secular websites, IANS. Secular websites pay no attention to any gods, atheist websites focus all their attention at gods. They are drastically different.

Location hidden

#553331 Jul 1, 2013
Icon take your nut shove it where the sun no longer shines.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#553332 Jul 1, 2013
Hidingfromyou wrote:
<quoted text>
It's remarkably easy to make gay only restaurants/bars without actually telling anyone. Just use penises for doornobs and rainbow flags for decoration.
My guess, and I might be reaching here, is that you wouldn't take your family or grandparents there, RR.
Lol, naw. We go to the places that have a sign that says: "Yer kind ain't welcome here".

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#553333 Jul 1, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
Lets see, blind from 6 to 12. A "professor" even though when you first made that cliam you misspelled the word. Claiming you're dying since you first showed up in here, yet you're still here posting your same old garbage as close to the death delusion you claim as you were the first day you posted in here.
Time to get out the boots, the crap dying duaney is spewing out is getting deeper.
River Tam wrote:
I find you extremely offensive.
You repulse me with every word you write. I sprayed my keyboard with an anti-bacterial just so I could use the same letters that you just vomited.

It's a shame that there are no Christians here.
Why do you say that? Why isn't this a Christian? They talk about true Christians while imagining some idealized person that you seldom or never encounter. What is truer than the kind that actually exist? Sure, some transcend this level. But do they do that because their church trains them to be better people, or do they get help from some aspect of nature or nurture outside of the church, like a good family or good genes.

This religion lets you be as immoral as you want to be. Far from teaching character, which is not done from a book, it facilitates poor character. Forgiveness is available on demand. The religion teaches you that you are already more moral than heathens.

So we see all variety of character road kill in this thread, each claiming that Jesus is their Lord and master. Nice work, Jesus.

Red Apples is a Christian to me. So are Skombolis and Dr. Shrink. True Christians, just like the Pacific is a true ocean and Everst is a true ocean.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#553334 Jul 1, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Morning.....
“What counts in life
is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made
to the lives of others
that will determine
the significance of the life we lead.”
~ Nelson Mandela
Thought for the Day
Probably the wisest man and finest human being you are likely to see

...except for Double Fine, of course

“"None shall pass"”

There

#553335 Jul 1, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
Icon take your nut shove it where the sun no longer shines.
Atta girl, LW! <smile>

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#553336 Jul 1, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not know that. Honestly, I know very little about Africa.
My dad was a missionary, went to Tanzania three summers in a row. I DO know that some of the tribal men out there stand funny (on one leg with one foot on the knee). And I know they got big ass ants.
And that's bout it.
Big ass ants. Deadly mosquitos. Snakes that can kill you before you get into your car to drive to hospital. All the good stuff ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 13 min Chuck 678,913
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 19 min Liberals are Nutjobs 2,503
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 22 min Buck Crick 118,989
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 54 min ChromiuMan 6,264
How to Recover Deleted Messages from iPhone wit... (May '13) 5 hr Wanckerty 59
Poll White Men, Would You Have A BABY by a Black Woman (Apr '10) 6 hr diseases 546
some blacks want reparations for slavery via wh... (Sep '11) 6 hr reparations 42
More from around the web