Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#553155 Jun 30, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I give icons to some people sometimes, but I don't recall ever giving any to Epi. I can start. She posted a George Carlin quote not too long ago that I liked. I could have given it a check.
LOL.....I'll give you one....

You know sometimes I get you and Catcher mixed up....Sorry

Who has the "White Sheet"?

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#553157 Jun 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Pepe.....I don't know how to read....I am NOT replying to your childish post.
Its just a figment of your imagination
Or "figment of entertainment"
:-)
I hate to say it (and I hope nobody gets offended) but I have to wonder if:

A) Mikey is playing with a full deck (if you know what I mean).

Or:

B) Mikey sustained a serious head injury at one time or another.

Because most of his posts are so bizarre and disjointed that it leaves the reader scratching their head wondering where he comes up with some of the crazy things he posts.
_______

At any rate I hope you're having a blessed day Epi. Like where you live we've been deluged with rain over the past couple of days here in my neck of the woods. 4 inches of rain since Friday evening.

Have a great evening. God bless you my Sister in Chirst.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553158 Jun 30, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
Well, I'm caught up. I left about 8 icons I think.
If you didn't get good icons, just try harder next time. Have faith in yourself. You can do it!
M'kay....Thanks

:-P

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553159 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here to push buttons. That's what I do. I have no other value.
I make jokes.
You make sense.
You are funny....And GOOD at "pushing buttons"

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553160 Jun 30, 2013
Sure is quiet without RR and Duane

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553162 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take a check. Leave the amount blank but sign it.
Don't forget to sign it.
I gave you a check.....But NOT signed....Sowwwey

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#553163 Jun 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.....I'll give you one....
You know sometimes I get you and Catcher mixed up....Sorry
Who has the "White Sheet"?
I'm the white sheet guy.

I don't mind that you confuse me with Tide. He's a good guy and very smart.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553164 Jun 30, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Never charge me.
The neighbor's German Shepherd is in traction now. They didn't believe me when I talked to them about a leash.
"OH, He's a trained police dog. He will only attack when provoked."
Yeah.
Mmmm Hmmm.....You DIDN'T provoke him.....Huh?

That is what you do....Provoke....LOL

River "Provoke" Tam (Alice)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#553165 Jun 30, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hanuman just fits into the Ramayan. I don't worship Hanuman. I told u that he was a saint and one of the greatest bhagats of Ram.
Yh, it was called the sanjeevani bhooti, it gives life to the dead.
There was a tribe called the vanars, they are always depicted as monkeys. Hanuman belonged to this tribe.
Why should I talk about Christians in India? All faiths live in India, even Jews. I don't understand? What do u want to know?
I'm exactly who I have said I am, I've tried to educate people about our eastern philosophy, but it's so damn hard when everyone has such a narrow view. They don't listen or discuss, but keep attacking our philosophy and telling me what MY philosophy is.
Try and read my posts to Khatru, that might help. And please feel free to ask what u want, I don't mind.:-)
Hello Clementia. I wouldn't think of telling someone what their philosophy is. What do I want to know? What I don't know :) seriously though you made the point I was making. There are many different ways of thinking in India. This not trying to tell someone from India what they think. But quoting someone I know from India. I brought up Christianity in India because as you stated in this post, "...our philosophy..." seemed a bit simplified and generalized based on all that I have heard about India and it's great diversity of religions and philosophies. From reading your posts I find your personal philosophy, in as much as is posted, to be quite interesting and not disrespectful.
Thank you for sharing and please forgive me if my posts seem to be disrespectful in any way. It is not my intention. Have a great day :)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#553166 Jun 30, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sister. One thing that helps me: If people don't like you or what you say you are without a doubt on the right path. Much love in Him.
If they persecuted Me, they will also persecute you (John 15:20).
.. why are your posts always so, well, ahhh, depressing ??..

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553167 Jun 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I said "Sorry" to Catcher.....
Still going to post observations...Just like you
Man is it raining here....We are going to need an ark soon
Correction....I said Thanks to Tide not Catcher
Bongo

United States

#553168 Jun 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the white sheet guy.
I wonder if your dog white sheeted you, you said you do not know if he even likes you. I wonder if Jesus likes you, you would not know that either.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#553169 Jun 30, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read my post? I never said that genocide is morally good. However, I've encountered many Christians on these boards who think exactly that.
<quoted text>
But going round in circles is what you people like to believe in? Yes?
Don't you believe that the whole creation/cosmos/time thing is cyclical in nature?
That's not a criticism - just an observation.
<quoted text>
That belief is fine with me. However millions of followers of Abrahamic faiths believe that taking a life is a wonderful thing when it's done at the behest of their god.
<quoted text>
Well, if I told you that the world is only 6000 years old and that there was a talking snake and donkey and that the sun can go backwards in the sky and that people once lived for nearly 1,000 years, etc, etc, wouldn't you say I was deluded?
<quoted text>
Nobody's perfect, I just prefer to look to science for my information on reality rather than relying on ancient tribal superstitions.
U didn't say it, but u said Christians thought that was moral. I was trying to tell you that we have never considered genocide moral and u shouldn't keep looking at everyone with the same view.

What's that belief got to do with our discussion. Yes, I believe the universe has no beginning and no end. We believe energy cannot be created or destroyed. But, I never said we liked going around in circles, lol.

I don't think you've watched the documentary yet or you would have known that our philosophy tells you never to leave righteousness, even if 'God' tells u to. YOU SHOULD BE GOOD FOR THE SAKE OF BEING GOOD AND SEEK NO REWARD!!

Yes, I would think u are deluded. So why do you judge me for believing our philosophy is superior. Why do u judge me when I told u that some people in my religion will never see beyond the 330 million gods or the 1 God? They are deluded and intelligent people must take control. You have just asked me the same thing I've been asking you. If u think Christians are deluded how could I not think that Christians are deluded? You have come out of Christianity and NOW u see the delusion. Our philosophy saw that delusion more than 5000 years ago, why the hell would we not consider all of u deluded? Some are deluded my religion and some of u r deluded by your governments. To us u r ALL deluded and we must save ourselves from YOU! I'm going to do my evil laugh now, lol!

Also, when u were a Christian did u actually believe all that nonsense?

The laws of righteousness are not superstitions. Science shows that some people are born clever and some are born stupid. I really hope science finds a cure for stupid people. I guess we aren't all born equal. We like to use our brains and not rely wholly on superstition or science.

http://www.newscientist.com/article/dn3451-st...

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553170 Jun 30, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:

<quoted text>
.. Elvis hasn't been in the stadium lately. Wasn't it quaint how Lawess started each day with his joyous, "Good morning everyone"? Why, it was just like Elvis taking the stage, being greeted by thunderous applause and saying, "Good evening, everyone, uhhh, thank you for much" ..
.. did something happen to Lawess? Was it a drug overdose? Did he abdicate his throne? Is he in heaven? The disappearance of Lawess remains a mystery. Perhaps he's still alive, posting on another Topix thread incognito, welcoming the throngs of fans with a simple, "Good Morning everyone" ??..

Lawest has been gone before for long periods of time....Don't know where he is. He and Que are friends but Lawest said he didn't know where Que was either.

He might pop back in....
Bongo

United States

#553171 Jun 30, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
negative icons are not signs of persecutions,
sir?don't play so poor martyr claiming persecutions
who persecute you?
all those dumb sick gays,lesbians and stupid cheap atheists?they are jerks not enemies to persecute you poor self proclaimed victim
just get away from this place, and nobody will even mention you
rather you torment yourselves with this type of halucinations
youre a unique foul incoherent prick.

Location hidden

#553172 Jun 30, 2013
blind man n the bleachers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Clementia. I wouldn't think of telling someone what their philosophy is. What do I want to know? What I don't know :) seriously though you made the point I was making. There are many different ways of thinking in India. This not trying to tell someone from India what they think. But quoting someone I know from India. I brought up Christianity in India because as you stated in this post, "...our philosophy..." seemed a bit simplified and generalized based on all that I have heard about India and it's great diversity of religions and philosophies. From reading your posts I find your personal philosophy, in as much as is posted, to be quite interesting and not disrespectful.
Thank you for sharing and please forgive me if my posts seem to be disrespectful in any way. It is not my intention. Have a great day :)
It's because u haven't read some of my posts (Not your fault, i do go on). I have already told people that I come from a different background. We follow our ancient esoteric teachings. When I say, "our philosophy", I mean only the philosophy of higher castes/races/groups in India. I have said many times that we don't worship idols, we do not believe what the rest of India believes.

It's fine. I understand, don't worry about it!

Have a great night!:-)

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553173 Jun 30, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the white sheet guy.

Nice to talk to you all.....

Location hidden

#553174 Jun 30, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought varna was the name given to the four higher caste levels.
You're right, the class system will always exist. OK, there aren't anything like as many people benefiting from the class system as there used to be but that elitism still establishes itself, whether that be through, politics, philosophy or religion.
You were saying jati and varna caste and that didn't make sense.

Of course it "establishes itself". We still breed within our caste or class, nobody can stop that, if they do then there is no such thing as freedom. I really doubt that you could stop evolution.

I came across a sh*t documentary, but it did make some valid points. I read that 1% of the American population controls 40% of the nation's wealth. The bottom 80% of the public only have 7% of the wealth. WOW, well done class system! I call that not benefiting!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#553175 Jun 30, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to say it (and I hope nobody gets offended) but I have to wonder if:
A) Mikey is playing with a full deck (if you know what I mean).
Or:
B) Mikey sustained a serious head injury at one time or another.
Because most of his posts are so bizarre and disjointed that it leaves the reader scratching their head wondering where he comes up with some of the crazy things he posts.
_______
At any rate I hope you're having a blessed day Epi. Like where you live we've been deluged with rain over the past couple of days here in my neck of the woods. 4 inches of rain since Friday evening.
Have a great evening. God bless you my Sister in Chirst.
Hey RA....
Good to see you posting....How is your therapy going?

I agree....Pepe (Mike)is unique....I don't think there is another person quite like him....Ya know?

Man....The ground here is saturated...and the weather report for next week is scattered thunder storms every day....I better go buy a boat.....:-)

Judy is doing good...I talk to her on FB

Gods Blessing to you also

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#553176 Jun 30, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to talk to you all.....
Likewise, Epi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 48 min Polling 52,535
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 35
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 693,389
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Chosen Saint Cild 992,241
___*NEXT 6 Major End Time EVENTS -- stirring___ 2 hr Jan 2018 1
Skype gay sex (Dec '14) 3 hr james 30
Walgreens is owned by Christ-rejecting Jews 3 hr discocrisco 18
More from around the web