Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Rainbow: God's covenant ”

Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#552777 Jun 29, 2013

“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”—Isaiah 5:20 (nkjv)

"By means of shrewd lies, unremittingly repeated, it is possible to make people believe that heaven is hell and hell, heaven... the greater the lie, the more readily it will be believed." A Hitler, Mein Kamph

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#552778 Jun 29, 2013
G_O_O_D

M_O_R_N_I_N_G

“Never ruin an apology with an excuse.”

~ Benjamin Franklin

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#552779 Jun 29, 2013
Today's Prayer

I praise You Lord, for Who You are; the Alpha, Omega, Beginning and the End, Savior and Lord, You're my best friend; Creator of all. Thank You for being my best friend forever. Thank You for being my heavenly Father, always present and always there for me. Thank You for being my sustainer and protector. And thank You for saving me and setting me upon the solid Rock--Jesus. In His name I pray. Amen.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#552780 Jun 29, 2013
Encouraging Words.....

Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.

Psalm 119:105

K-Love

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#552781 Jun 29, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
I can't agree. If you take more money out of my pocket so that the church can pay less, it's the same as everyone overpaying their fair share of taxes, and then a pile of the tax dollars being given to the church. Those who don't receive that money are overpaying so that others can pay less. That's public subsidization of the church whichever method you choose to do it.
Why should the public subsidize the churches, whatever form is used to do it? What value are churches to the general public?
They do provide something.

http://www.teamjimmyjoe.com/wp-content/upload...
mike

AOL

#552782 Jun 29, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike
I have explained you this before
Just because people have God in their life doesn't mean they are not allowed to have friends or seek comfort from humans
The Bible promotes fellowship constantly
I don't know what you don't understand
My only guess is that perhaps you are a loner, you may have even admitted as much, and perhaps it irks you to see people who are not. Because i have never come across anybody in my life before you that gets so agitated by people engaging in friendship or providing comfort, and to the point where you mock people for offering a shoulder to someone who lost a loved one and claim the person who shared that is lying
I don't know why positive human emotion aggravates you so much
But we are allowed friends Mike. It is even encouraged
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!
Thanks

Again, where is the place of refuge that your GOD promised?..Instinctively people crave people, what is difficult to understand>> Once a claim is made that a person has a relationship with a GOD, why do you still crave people?

Perhaps people don't actually interact with a GOD, or,there is no GOD. Man wrote the bible, so naturally it express the needs of people.
There is no problem with people seeking people for comfort,...it's natural...what is problematic: the claim of having a relationship with a GOD and still needing people.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#552783 Jun 29, 2013
Observation

I read the posts from overnight and thought "I think the Icon Fairy has taken a vacation...Every post isn't plastered with icons"....And sure enough Ians and Tide show up and the icons are back......Ians says he never manipulates icons.....So that leaves Tide with Bleach (I mean Beach)...The Lawyer....Esquire...Dude from California....Bob Dylan follower

I may be wrong though

Have a GOoD day Everyone....

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#552784 Jun 29, 2013
^^^ I also see a "skunk"^^^

((*L-))
mike

AOL

#552785 Jun 29, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mike! Ja... I have!
How did I know they were angels?
Wasn't hard to know that one... in every way they were human to look at but on one visitation they just walked thru the wall when they arrived, and their feet didn't quite touch the floor. I was so excited when I knew one of them, so that's a start!
Of course we talked... my young husband at the time – he died 3 months later - included. And no... we did not drink, smoke, nor take drugs. Some would like to believe that, but I have my sanity certificate for these things! lol
Where do angels reside ?
… anywhere...
Ja, it is written Mike, we can dissect things till there appears to be nothing left, but who can say what face God has if no-one has told more. And yet! One thing is for sure, it was real enough to try and record!
Jacob Wrestles with God
Genesis 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
Exodus 33:11
And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaks unto his friend.
We can go on and on Mike but so much has been misinterpreted... or should I say... misunderstood. Each language has only their mega translations of so many things – and has to join the dots of what is not - but when the truth is known as 'real' the words truly do come to life!
Take Care
Thanks
You had an experience, who's to say it wasn't "hallucination"?
Your visitation was from the "angel of death"?

I would respect your experience more if it were the result of drugs. Hallucinations without drugs is more along the lines of insanity.

“First it steals your mind..”

Since: Jun 11

..and then it steals your soul

#552786 Jun 29, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
“Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!”—Isaiah 5:20 (nkjv)
"By means of shrewd lies, unremittingly repeated, it is possible to make people believe that heaven is hell and hell, heaven... the greater the lie, the more readily it will be believed." A Hitler, Mein Kamph
Do you know the definition of the word "irony"?

#552787 Jun 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Observation
I read the posts from overnight and thought "I think the Icon Fairy has taken a vacation...Every post isn't plastered with icons"....And sure enough Ians and Tide show up and the icons are back......Ians says he never manipulates icons.....So that leaves Tide with Bleach (I mean Beach)...The Lawyer....Esquire...Dude from California....Bob Dylan follower
I may be wrong though
Cannot be Double Fine. On this stupid app, Double Fine cannot even see judgits, much less make them.

Great to be back on Topix, but as a thing to live with? Double Fine would rather choose malaria

#552788 Jun 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks
You had an experience, who's to say it wasn't "hallucination"?
Your visitation was from the "angel of death"?
I would respect your experience more if it were the result of drugs. Hallucinations without drugs is more along the lines of insanity.
Double Fine likes those visions
mike

AOL

#552789 Jun 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Observation
I may be wrong though
Perhaps you should pray about it.

Dear GOD of Epi,@$#!#$$%^&**&%$#@@ #^&&&&^%$#
*&^%$!@%^^&***& &^^%%$$$##$&&** &*&^%$#@!@@#(&^%$
**%$$##@!!&&&* &**&*&^^%%$%$$$# &^&
In jesus name Amen
mike

AOL

#552790 Jun 29, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Double Fine likes those visions
Hello
mike

AOL

#552791 Jun 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Encouraging Words.....
Your word is a lamp to guide my feet and a light for my path.
Psalm 119:105
K-Love
A GOD is not actually real?

Look at how believer's grope in the dark for substance!

It's all good, I mean make-believe,...no harm, no foul.

#552792 Jun 29, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello
Yo Mike. What's up?

Watford, UK

#552793 Jun 29, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Doesn't Isaiah also tell us that the god of the Bible created evil?

With that in mind, perhaps you should ask yourself if evil comes from good, or does it come from evil?

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#552795 Jun 29, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Observation
I may be wrong though
In the years I have posted here and on other threads, not once have I ever "iconed" any post.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#552796 Jun 29, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>You are misconstruing his position.

You have to buy off the judge and have him call it legal.
Oh shoot, forgot that tidbit.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#552797 Jun 29, 2013
waaasssuuup wrote:
if you want to talk about attractions, that's a whole other topic, but none-the-less it's akin to the topic of our personal responsibilities with our body. i.e., if a person acts upon their attraction to their neighbor's wife, we call that ADULTERY. similarly, if a person acts upon their attraction to a person of the same sex, we call that HOMOSEXUALITY.

WHERE THE F IS THE DIFFERENCE IN PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?
I have no other responsibility for me not to commit adultery with an unmarried person, male or female, other than my promise to my wife not to do so. If she were good with it, then it would be perfectly OK.

And it would be OK to commit adultery with a married person if both partners were OK with it.

The religious rules that you choose to live by are not binding on those who didn't choose them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 35 min truth 183,651
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr River Tam 92,792
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,983
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 2 hr RiccardoFire 46,042
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 286,102
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Joe Fortuna 979,486
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 4 hr MUQ2 1,105
More from around the web