Since: May 07

Clearwater, FL

#552722 Jun 28, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you are not polite either?
catcher is atheist poor punk
but you claim to be christian?but far away from agape love and to be polite
I only know one that has agape love. Imo I doubt anyone in the flesh can do it. And you are right, I am not polite nor do I have any respect for Mr. Catcher. That doesn't mean I don't pray but I will call out his never ending crap as long as I can speak.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#552726 Jun 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey PW.
I already figgered that...
Did you know that we have found 3 planets that are probably inhabitable only 22 light years from here. Heh heh...
heh heh... Just waiting for the right one!~ smile ~ It's actually closer, but so far like all good things under the cloak of 'overlooked'. What about you ?

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#552729 Jun 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you ask me? A few days ago you said I and let me quote (the love in your heart that was on display here) "dumber than a box of rocks" lol. It matters little to me. In fact and I know this won't happen I would love to see churches relinquish tax except status. No doubt in my mind that the day will come, perhaps sooner than we think where the government by force of power will not only ensure the very rights spelled out for everyone in this nation doesn't apply to Christians but target them. Wait, that's already going on isn't it?
In the United States how do you feel that Christians are being targeted anymore than any other group of people?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#552730 Jun 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
heh heh... Just waiting for the right one!~ smile ~ It's actually closer, but so far like all good things under the cloak of 'overlooked'. What about you ?
Me?
I am "left behind".

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#552733 Jun 28, 2013
ReligionMustDie wrote:
<quoted text>
It really does surprise me that informative posts do still show up here and there in these sort of threads.
Most intelligenc life forms have left the 'building'.
Just reading up on this a bit and thought this enhances the sophistication of how miraculous life form is and the beliefs of Francis Collins in a few words as such.

*** Description
How we read DNA and some of this technology. Finding and creating genes. Starts with a forensic lab doing DNA fingerprinting and how it is done. Accuracy considerations. Limits of nuclear DNA in tracing lineage - usefulness of tracing the Y chromosone and mitochondrial DNA. Three ways of isolating or constructing genes in the laboratory. Series Synopsis: You could say that all the different forms of life, from earliest to modern, are simply the different disguises of DNA as it has tried out many containers for itself. How is it conceivable that a molecule made of only four types of building blocks can creat such sophistication?

http://on-mediastore.clickview.com.au/Asset/D... ***

You know how long I have been going on about our DNA and the more they learn, the more they have learned. Some people are stuck in the dark ages and won't see that which is being shown today, but Remudie, the belief of the strong believers takes them on the path of knowledge they are following.

We each find that which we are seeking, and I am creating my future to the best of my ability. Getting rid of any attitude that might hold me to the emotions of being human and finding the gentle emotions of the Spiritual and those who are on that Pathway.

And enjoying the evolution too boot!!!!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#552734 Jun 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there was plenty of content
Catcher said I was "hitting and running" by making posts then leaving. I explained some people who have lives don't spend all day every day on Topix
I made a joke to him sarcastically accusing him of "hitting and running"
You, thinking i was serious, told me the exact same thing, that some people have lives and are not always on Topix
So the point was you not only were agreeing with me and didn't realize it, but didn't understand why I said what I did to Catcher
You have no response because once again you had no clue what you were talking about. So the this was best thing you could come up with! Which just shows again why I say you are stupid. You would have been better off skipping the post then trying that lame excuse
never short of an excuse

one after the other
never your responsibility
lol

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Location hidden

#552735 Jun 28, 2013
mama Pipek wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are like my poor husband dr Shrink-is left behind and his fartings make a lot of problem for atheists,lesbians and atheistic BS little clowns?
you don't deserve to be saved,because seating all day and night here,and neglecting your farm,mama kids makes you bum and wicked poor lazy creature
Pull yer dress back down will ya mama P., yer driv'n my antivirus program nuts!

#552736 Jun 28, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Then show facts
You don't
A person stops being a Christian when he renounces Jesus as his God
Something Hitler never did
Hitler was a pillar for the Roman Catholic Church and he did everything to combat her enemies. For Hitler Roman Catholicism was true Christianity. He greatly admired for Protestant church father Maarten Luther for his anti-Semitic ideas and made them the blue print of the holocaust, but he remained a Catholic and he wanted protestants to come back in the fold. This was the time all christians had to pull together to withstand the atheism of Jewish led Communism.
He renounced GOD by his very actions ~
***Crinthians 4 KJV Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;

2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.

3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:

4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.

6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

7 But we have this treasure in earthen vessels, that the excellency of the power may be of God, and not of us.

8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;

9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed ***

And this needs to be understood to understand how it would have been between GOD and hitler and how it would be now.

Location hidden

#552737 Jun 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome my friend. I was told when it was proof read by a famous author that it was a shocker. I remembered Salman Rushdie!
~~ smile ~~ with 'Christians' on my tale instead. lol
I did also read your post re abuse B/man, and I thought answered ?- otherwise it is still on my word-page - but can identify with both orphanage and abuse, but ja, happy my brother are any who overcame! Jesus is all I have known, so all I could ever do was share his story, and all things truly do work together for good. If we are open to the fullness of everything that can always be seen, even if not at the time, we still use every experience to be able to help others. As my love for him has always been total in body mind and spirit since the beginning when the purpose of my calling was understood as a 3 yo. there has been no fear outside of fear itself, and was meant to experience that on the earth to be able to communicate how others feel, otherwise in essence there is nothing to fear. God is Love. Not a long story. Who can prove there is no Love? Many run to and fro looking for knowledge but with his children, it is within us! We were promised he would never leave nor forsake us, even if some feel he has, I for one never turn back. That... is 'the time' I am speaking of.
Always good speaking with you B/man. Many are blessed and many who forget to count! Stay in touch brother, and God Bless you always in Love and Peace.
Hello again Peace Warrior :) You might have posted in response. There are certain emotions that I rarely let surface. So I let it go after I said what I said. Sorry if I missed your post.
Blessed are those who have been given to know by evidence. But a greater blessing to those who know by faith.
It is always a good experience communicating with you. Though all I know could be proven wrong. Who I know can never be :)

#552738 Jun 28, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
When we read with the heart and not the ego, the mind has a way of grasping more of the reality of a situation... thank you HL. My very first post to you was in the spirit of the moment of your compassion, and you have shown a dignity here which many in any walk of life neglect.
We can always walk freely when we share the truth with respect, and honour all who walk on its path. For it is not by the 'high'-way that the small things are noticed, but by the 'loew-ly that peacemakers are born in the struggle.
Take Care.
Great posting between you and HL..... Koala Hugs heading your way with thanks for you just being you :) xx

“What?”

Location hidden

#552739 Jun 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
In the United States how do you feel that Christians are being targeted anymore than any other group of people?
The 75% majority is being persecuted.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#552740 Jun 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me?
I am "left behind".
Roger that BT, 7 o'clock !

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#552741 Jun 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher is never polite to anyone he doesn't agree with. What he was doing is the same thing he does in other forums, ask questions he could not care less about, his mind is as closed as yours.
Sorry. I don't believe a thing you say. When you demonstrate the fruits of righteousness i will.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#552742 Jun 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
So sorry, I obey God and do pray for those that wish me evil. Your own words prove this is your intent for me as many others.
I know the god you worship.

Get behind me.

“Is that all you've got?”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#552743 Jun 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It was legal under Hitler's laws, so it wasn't murder, according to RR.
As if Obama considers the casualties incurred during drone strikes as murder?

" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_drone_st... ;

It's called war; a bitter euphemism to excuse murder by cowardly dictators.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#552744 Jun 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how that would stand up in court?
"With all due respect, I didn't kill my children, I contracted someone to do that. I therefore am not guilty."
You are misconstruing his position.

You have to buy off the judge and have him call it legal.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#552745 Jun 28, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
I only know one that has agape love.....
I am agape at your insanity:

Agape:
1. In a state of wonder or amazement.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#552746 Jun 28, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Other groups don't have prizes for persecution points.

They remind me of my students when they are held to follow the same rules as all other students:

"You're always picking on me!"

My response:

"Stop breaking the rules and I'll stop."

“"None shall pass"”

There

#552747 Jun 28, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Me?
I am "left behind".
I have a left and right to my behind. LOL

“"None shall pass"”

There

#552748 Jun 28, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
The 75% majority is being persecuted.
Bizarre what they come up with isn't it ?

How have you been, River ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Buck Crick 110,016
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Rosesz 675,493
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr Gabriel 982,282
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 5 hr lightbeamrider 4,079
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr awesome reality 46,189
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 184,711
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 12 hr Tony 6,217
More from around the web