Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#552396 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Really...? Does the Bible say that? "no matter the age"?

Please link to that scripture, then we'll continue.

If not, stop assuming so much.
It does not distinguish that they have to be a certain age.
That means that no matter the age, you must murder your son or daughter for being disrespectful.

It's quite the black and white thing, there's no gray there.

Montreal

#552397 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA!!! Ok, duder.... I made a comment about NAMBLA to which you responded.

Is NAMBLA a religion?

No?

Then stop lying and answer the question.

Do you think indoctrinated is only about religion?
The question is a red herring.
Your NAMBLA comment was irrelevant.

I see no point in answering irrelevant questions that have obvious answers.

Montreal

#552398 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh no, no, no.... You just gave (assumed) the age of consent in the Bible.

But that's different, right?

*rolls eyes*
When did I claim an age of consent in the bible?

Quote me and leave a permalink.

You're lying again, you're starting to act like Skom.

Montreal

#552399 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>HA HA!!! Ok, duder.... I made a comment about NAMBLA to which you responded.

Is NAMBLA a religion?

No?

Then stop lying and answer the question.

Do you think indoctrinated is only about religion?
Right, I forgot to mention, you never answered my question.

Do you personally believe that it was moral to kill disrespectful children?
You have yet to answer.

Montreal

#552400 Jun 28, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>That reminds me of a really disturbing case in the courts @ the moment:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2013/06/2...
That's...she shouldn't have had a kid in the first place, or she should have had someone else watching it with her at all times.

How does the fact that she suffered problems as a child excuse the murder of her own child?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#552401 Jun 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
May I be a member of your palace guard?
I'll dress like the ones in Jaipur.
I'm sure if I was a dictator, u would get a higher rank than that!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#552402 Jun 28, 2013
Thank God it is Friday.....

“Once you’ve been in space, you appreciate how small and fragile the Earth is.”

~ Valentina Tereshkova

Thought for the Day

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

In the macro world.

#552403 Jun 28, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No seriously. What if? What if they found a way for animals to give consent? I mean, the age of consent has changed drastically throughout history and still changes today so why couldn't an animal giving consent be changed also?

Would you defend the people that like screwing animals because they claim to be born that way?
I was watching Through the Wormhole last night.

They were talking about genetic manipulation and, in one part, about the possibility of giving humans some animal characteristics, like the ability to see in the infrared.

One geneticist has manipulated goat genes with spider dna in order to produce spider silk in bulk.

Fascinating stuff, with a lot of moral and ethical implications, but fascinating nonetheless.

There was also a segment on transplanting human cell nuclei from cells with unhealthy mitochondria into cells with healthy mitochondria to avoid birth defects.

And another segment on homosexual couples someday being able to produce their own biological offspring.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#552404 Jun 28, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, People are always asking me "How are you?" Most of the time, it is just a greeting. They really don't want to know how I am. I admit that in a rush, I'll pass by someone and greet him or her with a "Hi. How are you doing?" Even though I care, I don't really expect to spend a long time in conversation to get all the details of how that person really is doing. That's sad. Please help me to be willing to sacrifice a little of my time and to take a few moments to offer a sincere and caring response. Maybe I should just say, "Fine...and how can I help you today?" or "Been a little under the weather, but doing great today. May I help you... or May I pray for you..." or whatever you lay upon my heart to say and do. I want to give a more personal touch...to be a blessing to others and show your love in my response. In Jesus' name I thank you.

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#552405 Jun 28, 2013
Encouraging Words.....

The wise are known for their understanding, and pleasant words are persuasive.

Proverbs 16:21

K-Love

“There's a feeling I get...”

Since: Jun 11

...when I look to the West

#552406 Jun 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola Clementia, long time, no see.

Had Double Fine been a dictator, every family in the country would have been forced to contribute one daughter to Holy, Sacred and Noble King Double Fine's harem

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#552407 Jun 28, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
People like Grace & Epi are simple-minded because they allow themselves to become little cogwheels in a machine controlled by others. There will always be people that walk behind the slogans of leaders. Even if they see that evil things are done they simply do not want believe that.
To want to convert people is in itself a big crime against humanity. It is this crime that causes perpetual war. Christianity is run by ruthless people, but they need people like Grace and Epi to give it a friendly face. People that believe in it because they were saved by it.
It does not mean however that Grace or Epi themselves become bad people by doing so. Nor does it harm their soul. If you act lovingly with good intentions it does not matter what you believe. But if you let yourself be used you are simple-minded. What makes Christianity so perfide is that it again and again succeeds in creating movements that use good people for evil purposes. Before the War the Grace's and Epi's were enthusiastically creating day care centres in which young German boys were indoctrinated in Nazi ideology which made them fanatic suicide soldiers, but they did not see that.
How is it possible that Christians can so blindly follow leaders like Ted Haggard? One look at him was enough for me to see that he was a psychopath. But the flock adores pastor Ted, because he is so charming and he praises them for the community effort and their love for Christ. Face it, people that want to be flock are simple-minded. You can not be an individual in the flock. A true individual is very social but does not let himself be used for the agenda of others.
Christianity is more than dogma's, it is an ideology. It is an idea world, that gives people a place in the Cosmos. It basically turns people into slaves for others, flock and pastor, but this is covered in religious idiom like "servants of the Lord". Obedience is the one value that is constantly stressed. Everyone is given the idea they work for Jesus. But Jesus is just as book fantasy created by rulers.
The ideas these people believe in are simple-minded. They believe that when someone prays and they get an accident and they survive it, God saved them from worse. They think God has a remote control for every thing in nature. At the same time they paradoxically believe they have to help God and be his servants in letting everybody believe in him. Why? Because otherwise this good god gets mad and tortures them. If they would think for themselves they would understand this can not be. But they do not allow themselves to think about that. They are flock and the want a pat on the back from the pastor. Good work Grace and Epi, you are doing the work of the Lord. Yours is the Kingdom come. Let them call us fools, we are saved.
A lot of people are like that and Christian leaders have always made full use of that.
Hey Marky-Mark

You certainly assume alot about Grace and I. You know "assume" is made up of ASS U ME....Just sayin

I am not a follower...never have been...never will be. I don't follow any evangelists....Don't even watch them on TV....My Pastor is a nice guy but I have never said more than a few words to him the last 9 years we have gone to our "non-denominational" church. I also do not like "smooshers"....Peopl e that just say things to impress others. My walk is very Personal to me....and I stop by every morning to post a few things (for 5 years now).Just like I have told Mike....Scroll on by if it offends you...You Mark can also do the same. I am not hurting you at all.(as HL said...Thanks HL). I know you live overseas somewhere (or you say you do...who knows who you are)..But we have freedom of expressing beliefs and opinions here in the USA....So ....

There ya go....Enjoy your day

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#552408 Jun 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Dictators must wear funny hats you know.

You'll need a hatter.

Location hidden

#552409 Jun 28, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Christian converters direct all their attacks against.
1 - The caste system
2 - the Brahmin
Exactly what you are doing here. But you are telling a distorted story again. You talk about the caste system but "the caste system" is in fact the system the European colonizers instated all over the world..........Yes I know that in Indians fiercely even violently defend class boundaries. But also look at the classless USA, the richest country in the world, a fine Christian country where still 15% live below the poverty line, much more than in poorer China. It is not that simple.
I know they do and I'm fed up it.

I just told u that the caste system is so precious, I never said i hated it. We need the caste system!! But White people keep smashing the caste system because they don't understand sh*t about it. Our younger generations have also started going against the caste system, but those idiots never go against the class system.

You just don't get it. The caste system is NOT the class system. The class system is based on money, wealth, power etc...the caste system isn't. The caste system was to do with intellect. You should read 'Plato's Republic' to get a better understanding. In India the caste system was corrupted. This was due to greedy Hindus, the Muslims and the wonderful British. The class system has taken over India, it has taken over the whole world, the caste system is just a show.

A poor person can be from a high caste. It has nothing to do with money!! A brahmin will always be a brahmin, even if he becomes poor. If he adopts the behaviour of shudras, then he is no longer a brahmin. This is clearly stated in the Hindu and Sikh scriptures, shudras have been called brahmins and vice versa.

The USA is all about class system. You won't see an educated, rich person marrying a toilet cleaner. Come on, open your eyes. The class system is everywhere! The west and the east is controlled by people who have a lot of money in their pockets. They r not the brahmins.

You don't have much understanding about our culture, so there's no point. I would have to sit here and explain all the Indian History and give u quotes from our scriptures and that is just going take too long, coz u still not going to believe me.

Peace!

Location hidden

#552410 Jun 28, 2013
Double Fine wrote:
<quoted text>
Hola Clementia, long time, no see.
Had Double Fine been a dictator, every family in the country would have been forced to contribute one daughter to Holy, Sacred and Noble King Double Fine's harem
Well, if the Muslims and Hindus could do it, why not u?

It's been a really long time, but we don't even talk that much. I think I spoke to u once or twice, when i first came. You're always too busy with other women, u should take a break sometimes and have a kit kat.:-)

Location hidden

#552411 Jun 28, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
Dictators must wear funny hats you know.
You'll need a hatter.
Heyy, Tide!!!!!!

What u been up to?

U would defo be my joker!

Location hidden

#552412 Jun 28, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
The ancient Sumerians, Greeks, Egyptians, Chinese, Indians, etc all had their religions and they too believed that the universe did not come about through chance but through design.
What were they doing differently for you not to accept their creation stories?
Well, our stories are too logical for most people to get their head around. We don't have a sky daddy that created a son, who then created the world. We also don't believe that a human could die and come back to life, making his sacrifice not a sacrifice. I guess it doesn't appeal to people who r obsessed with miracles.

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#552413 Jun 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, your personal advisor?

Lord of the Exchequer?

Have you met Double Fine, Clementine?

“What's left to defend?”

Freedom

#552414 Jun 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
Heyy, Tide!!!!!!
What u been up to?
U would defo be my joker!
Oh, I've just been tracking down Mudbloods for the Ministry.

I'd like to be your joker instead, if the pay is good. Do I get any perks?

Location hidden

#552415 Jun 28, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, your personal advisor?
Lord of the Exchequer?
Have you met Double Fine, Clementine?
Ooooh, I like the first one, but the second title sounds better. OMG, would I have the power to make u a lord or can the queen only do that?

You better tell Tide what kinda hat u want, he's in charge of the costumes. We going with the funny hat theme.

Yh, I have. He's a right player, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min nanoanomaly 863,883
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 19 min Truth 6,369
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 29 min Grunt56 221,979
Kokopelli's Place, too (Jan '08) 36 min The Ghost Rider 24,114
How are lithuanian men? (Jun '08) 49 min Jay 35
Ugly light skin girl over so called good lookin... (Jul '14) 54 min PrettyRedBone 12
Black people are more evolved then white people? (May '13) 54 min Johnny 132
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Michael 599,390
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Critical Eye 1,927
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Charlie Sheen 272,402
More from around the web