Why Should Jesus Love Me?
mike

AOL

#552435 Jun 28, 2013
H
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Angels have been all through human history, and some even mistaken for a human visitor. They ate and drank with those connected at the time.
That they are 'angels' by the term or 'messengers' they do exist. The fact that they can appear and disappear may have give rise to the idea of 'wings'+ some appear to 'float' Those I have seen have been both as human as you and I whether seemingly on solid ground or in floating effect, are absolute Spiritual.
Hebrews 13.“Be not forgetful to entertain strangers, for thereby some have entertained strangers.”
I read too you post re your employer and her accident. I trust her road to recovery is a gentle breeze. Such things come out of no-where. I too was a victim, and carry the scars of a warrior! Thank God I have Michael!
Always sister Friend (((*()*))) if Koala hugs help you feel better, sending a thousand more.
Can't help but feel you need a ~B~I~G~ one! <3
Go Light Your World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =WsM5lt9tCFoXX
There is a candle in every soul
Some brightly burning, some dark and cold
There is a Spirit who brings fire
Ignites a candle and makes His home
1st. Chorus
Carry your candle, run to the darkness
Seek out the hopeless, confused and torn
Hold out your candle for all to see it
Take your candle, and go light your world
Frustrated brother, see how he's tried to
Light his own candle some other way
See now your sister, she's been robbed and lied to
Still holds a candle without a flame
2nd Chorus
Seek out the lonely, the tired and worn
We are a family whose hearts are blazing
So let's raise our candles and light up the sky
Praying to our Father, in the name of Jesus
Make us a beacon in darkest times
Seek out the helpless, deceived and poor
1st. Chorus x 2
Hello P-Warrior

You've seen an angel, how did you know it was a angel, did it speak?
Where do angel's reside?
It is written, no one has seen a GOD, have angel's seen a GOD?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#552436 Jun 28, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Where did you get that from my comment?
Where did you get "Scary Chicken says, "Arise, Chicken! Chicken arise!" from his?

Is that your way of distancing yourself from the fact you were a Christian? Trying to make it seem crazy and foreign to you?

Or is it you guys just copy each other so much that you saw someone else say it and don't even know why you say it? What does a chicken on a stick have to do with Christianity?

Good luck with your atheist anal beads. I heard you shouldn't use more than six of you are a beginning.

Location hidden

#552437 Jun 28, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Children in the back seat of cars cause accidents.
Accidents in the back seat of cars cause children.
Heh

Location hidden

#552438 Jun 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, unlawful has a second meaning in which you continue to ignore for it proves you wrong.
Unlawful also means immoral.
Therefore murder would be "immoral killing."
Ergo, your bible promotes murder.
How can you still not understand?

I am not even arguing the point, just your goofy logic

All MURDER is immoral. To be murder it must be unlawful

You are trying to say all killing is immoral.

And you are trying to say because you think it is immoral, that makes it the same as unlawful and therefore means it murder!

Do you understand how arse-backwards that is?

Just because a definition of unlawful is immoral doesn't mean everything immoral is unlawful or that you can use the definitions interchangeably

Just because something is immoral doesn't mean it is unlawful

So you can't just turn a lawful execution into murder and bypass the necessity requirement of "unlawful" because you have decided it is immoral and will use immoral and unlawful like they are the same word. They aren't and are not always interchangeable. In this case they are not

Prove the deaths you are talking about were immoral.

Prove they were illegal

You can't do the later because they weren't, therefore it is your OPINION on the former they were immoral. In any event, it still isn't murder.

Location hidden

#552439 Jun 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It is murder because it is immoral.
Again that doesn't define what is murder

What defines if it is murder is if it is UNLAWFUL

You can't just claim something legal really is illegal because you think it is immoral

If that was the case I would go inform all the abortion clinics they have to shut down
mike

AOL

#552440 Jun 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a crush on Epi don't you?
This is kind of the equivalent of pulling a girls hair that you like in first grade?
Remember when you said what was wrong with never leaving your house as you can do anything at home that you would need to do?
Consider this post Exhibit A
(I am gonna say "A" to be nice)
:)
Hello Skombolis

Of course I like the character EPI,...no harm, no foul.

Location hidden

#552441 Jun 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
More insults, what a "Christian" you are!
Nothing wrong with being truthful

You are pretty stupid

Take this post for example. You put Christian in quotes

"Christian"

That would imply I am not a REAl Christian right? Yet you don't like Christianity and consider it the enemy.

And even more hypocritical you come inhere and disparage Christians and Christianity and then want to cry someone isn't being a REAL Christian to you in return?

Pathetic

Location hidden

#552442 Jun 28, 2013
mike wrote:
<quoted text>Hello Skombolis
Of course I like the character EPI,...no harm, no foul.
Hey Mike

I am glad you like her

There is a lot to like

If you mean it as harmless then I agree, no big deal over the internet
mike

AOL

#552443 Jun 28, 2013
mobile7 onp wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we need school teachers? Are they pimps as well? Your Beowulf on things are very immature Mark. How many people have you follows in your lifetime? You are more of a follower than a leader and you don't even realize it,..
O.K.

Thanks!

Location hidden

#552444 Jun 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wonder why everyone calls you an idiot?
LOL

Oh the irony!

I just took a dump that was smarter than you:)

Location hidden

#552445 Jun 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't really respond to this comment with much because it's all a bunch of insults, no real content.
Actually there was plenty of content

Catcher said I was "hitting and running" by making posts then leaving. I explained some people who have lives don't spend all day every day on Topix

I made a joke to him sarcastically accusing him of "hitting and running"

You, thinking i was serious, told me the exact same thing, that some people have lives and are not always on Topix

So the point was you not only were agreeing with me and didn't realize it, but didn't understand why I said what I did to Catcher

You have no response because once again you had no clue what you were talking about. So the this was best thing you could come up with! Which just shows again why I say you are stupid. You would have been better off skipping the post then trying that lame excuse

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#552446 Jun 28, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true. And plenty of people died for their religious beliefs: "witches", pagans, heretics and freethinkers. Both Europeans and the native people of too many countries.
For far too many centuries.
It's sad but in those days people genuinely believed that the killings they carried out were divinely sanctioned.

I guess it's thanks to more enlightened thinking, which, in turn, led to the Christian tiger being neutered and effectively de-clawed.

It's a shame that same enlightenment isn't reaching the world's darker places (Afghanistan, Pakistan, Somalia, etc).
Bongo

United States

#552447 Jun 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir yes sir Topix Nazi Commander sir
~snicker
Sorry, was that just to RR or does everyone answer to yo
Hey we all can't have stimulating posts like "what?" and "dude" or well thought out arguments involving hypothetical impossibilities like getting testimony stricken or murder weapons excluded that were handed over voluntarily.
lol snatcher is a Nazi commander dork legalman? He should just fade into bolivian before they find him/ btw is snatcher a pseudo legalman?

Watford, UK

#552448 Jun 28, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Khatru
Yes, that is true as well. I certainly won't deny that and I certainly don't agree with it. I sure am glad that I didn't live during all those dark ages, Of course today people still kill one another for some crazy reasons. Have a great day Khatru. I have a long work day ahead of me. I will do some studying on this though.
Good morning to you.

You're right about those crazy reasons and as a bystander, it seems really crazy when those reasons are steeped in ancient texts.
Bongo

United States

#552449 Jun 28, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
But Iansy, when I said it was because you are American and they want your American money you claimed I got that all wrong! It is why I went and found the old post because you claimed you never said it was because you are American. I said it was obvious you are and obvios they wanted your American money by your post
But how you lie all the time trying to deny you said something even if it was implicitly implied or said just slightly different, I had to find the post. Yet here you are specifically admitting they want "the local infusion of foreign dollars". AMERICAN money
How many times do you want to change your story?
In-between this you claimed they simply wanted everybody to be happy!
<quoted text>
You DO live in a slum. You admitted your neighbors would kill me for a good job! The place you live you tip more than they make all day according to you. So where you are at definitely is a place where minimum wage is standard. And minimum wage is $5 a day
No matter how you try to dress it up, you live in a slum where people make nothing and that is why even the local government is solicitous to you. Would a local governemnt in a well-to-do area be solicitous to someone of moderate means from America? Heck no. Only in a place as crap-off financially as Mexico and obviously the part of it where you live would something like that happen
Hey you are a big-shot in a Mexican ghetto. Congratulations!
are you trying to say if ians said it then it aint necessarily so?

Location hidden

#552450 Jun 28, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that, he also tends to add lots of insults within his replies to comments that prove him wrong and/or hold a truth he wishes not to accept.
LOL

What have you proven me wrong on and what truths don't I want to accept?

This is why telling you that you are stupid is doing you a favor

You not only don't realize it but you are also delusional. You make arguments a child would know makes no sense and then strut around around after like you just won a debate! LOL

Whoever has been blowing smoke up your arse has not done you any favors. You need to understand your limitations before you enter the real world with the same ignorance you have displayed on Topix.

Are you older than 25? 21?

Location hidden

#552451 Jun 28, 2013
Bongo wrote:
<quoted text> are you trying to say if ians said it then it aint necessarily so?
Exactly!

I told him he should change his name to

"it aint necessarily true"

But yeah, I guess he can keep it as is!

Watford, UK

#552452 Jun 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, our stories are too logical for most people to get their head around. We don't have a sky daddy that created a son, who then created the world. We also don't believe that a human could die and come back to life, making his sacrifice not a sacrifice. I guess it doesn't appeal to people who r obsessed with miracles.
Fair enough.

So you guys don't believe in elephants astride a giant turtle?

Watford, UK

#552453 Jun 28, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I know they do and I'm fed up it.
I just told u that the caste system is so precious, I never said i hated it. We need the caste system!! But White people keep smashing the caste system because they don't understand sh*t about it. Our younger generations have also started going against the caste system, but those idiots never go against the class system.
You just don't get it. The caste system is NOT the class system. The class system is based on money, wealth, power etc...the caste system isn't. The caste system was to do with intellect. You should read 'Plato's Republic' to get a better understanding. In India the caste system was corrupted. This was due to greedy Hindus, the Muslims and the wonderful British. The class system has taken over India, it has taken over the whole world, the caste system is just a show.
A poor person can be from a high caste. It has nothing to do with money!! A brahmin will always be a brahmin, even if he becomes poor. If he adopts the behaviour of shudras, then he is no longer a brahmin. This is clearly stated in the Hindu and Sikh scriptures, shudras have been called brahmins and vice versa.
The USA is all about class system. You won't see an educated, rich person marrying a toilet cleaner. Come on, open your eyes. The class system is everywhere! The west and the east is controlled by people who have a lot of money in their pockets. They r not the brahmins.
You don't have much understanding about our culture, so there's no point. I would have to sit here and explain all the Indian History and give u quotes from our scriptures and that is just going take too long, coz u still not going to believe me.
Peace!
You believe that all people from the sub-continent should be treated differently in accordance with their caste?

Location hidden

#552454 Jun 28, 2013
Here For Now wrote:
<quoted text>
I’m glad you are glad I was here.:) It’s always good to hear from you friend. I’m not really going to be back on now I just thought some of you might like to know about that.
Yes all is well, concidering I’m no longer a spring chicken. LOL I hope you are good too. It’s nice not to have to wade through all the, to make it simpler I’ll just say hogwash. I’m sure you know what all the hogwash is. LOL
HFN
I am going to miss you

Is there anyway to contact you?

Does anybody have an email they could t-mail to me?

If not i can post a yahoo one I have

I definitely would like to be able to touch base just to know how you are doing

Wish you all the best

(T) Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 3 min Quivering Lip Lib... 71,147
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min doG mnaeDd lyoH r... 994,965
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 33 min Michael 699,308
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 47 min Dang Jersey Piney 447,269
Got any good jokes?? (Mar '07) 1 hr Ricky F 1,837
James Comey's conflicted TWO FACES 4 hr ROG 36
After 2 years of being together, we broke up. 6 hr lookforlove23 4