Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#552296 Jun 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>G_O_D wrote:
Perhaps it would be better if religion was like sex.

Performed in private with consenting adults.

NAMBLA does that.....
NAMBLA indoctrinates children with religion?
Well then they're on your side, aren't they?

Montreal

#552298 Jun 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>No seriously. What if? What if they found a way for animals to give consent? I mean, the age of consent has changed drastically throughout history and still changes today so why couldn't an animal giving consent be changed also?

Would you defend the people that like screwing animals because they claim to be born that way?
Even if they weren't born that way, it's their choice.
If everyone's consenting, they are not harming anyone or anything, and they are adults (have reached the age deemed mature enough and with enough life experiences to make educated decisions), then fine, let them be.
Let them have marriage and whatever else that would give them equal rights.

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#552299 Jun 27, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
See my previous post, my comment covers this too.
"If it's immoral killing, it's murder, whether legal or not.
Once again, you cannot comprehend definitions."
It did?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552300 Jun 27, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
NAMBLA indoctrinates children with religion?
Well then they're on your side, aren't they?
Do you think 'indoctrination' is only about religion?!?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#552301 Jun 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
Ooops! BT
<quoted text>
“A blade of grass is a commonplace on Earth; it would be a miracle on Mars. Our descendants on Mars will know the value of a patch of green. And if a blade of grass is priceless, what is the value of a human being?”
Carl Sagan, Pale Blue Dot
Your feathers are worth hanging onto Bro!:)
LOL!
You do know that Mars was in the goldilocks zone at one time right?
Life on it would really be no miracle.
Do you also know we are now on the inner limits of that zone? Why do you think they are looking so diligently for other life sustaining rocks...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#552302 Jun 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>Post war lies?
That is an understatment.
People of today have no clue what went in nor what the actuality of it was. All they know is what they read in adulterated elaborated books that harbor little or no truth.
Can I kiss u? On the cheek, I mean.

Sorry, I didn't have the guts to say more than that! You say anything about WWII and people start calling you an anti-semite.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552303 Jun 27, 2013
Lacez wrote:

Even if they weren't born that way, it's their choice.
If everyone's consenting, they are not harming anyone or anything, and they are adults (have reached the age deemed mature enough and with enough life experiences to make educated decisions), then fine, let them be.
Let them have marriage and whatever else that would give them equal rights.
So how does your Canadian age of sexual consent (14!) fit into your equation? Is a man of, say 55, not harming a child of 14? Is the 14 year old an adult? Is that 14 year old mature enough and with enough "life experiences" to give consent?

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#552304 Jun 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I kiss u? On the cheek, I mean.
Sorry, I didn't have the guts to say more than that! You say anything about WWII and people start calling you an anti-semite.
I know. They are subjects of the rewriting of history by the victors...and to lazy to find the truth of it. I can understand your frustration with the ancient symbol misuse and defamation.

Montreal

#552305 Jun 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Again?

You're the one talking about children, not the Bible. In those days, in that region, 14 years old was considered a man and fully capable of controlling his own actions (much like your Canadian law of 14 is the age of sexual consent.....).

Lets be clear, if possible. I don't consider a LEGAL public execution as murder.
Let's be clear:
-your bible says to murder disrespectful sons and daughters
-children can be sons and daughters
-if the sons and daughters being disrespectful are children, then the bible says to kill them, no matter the age

Now, you are also claiming that killing those children is moral, for if you would agree that it is immoral, it would be murder.

Montreal

#552306 Jun 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think 'indoctrination' is only about religion?!?
We were talking about religion, that was the subject of my comment and G_O_D's comment.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#552307 Jun 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there are a lot of post-war lies, I don't even know where to start.
I know, swastika is an Indian word. The deeper meaning of the word is different but it sounds like two separate words swas (breath) and tika (this is hard for me to explain).
I know my own religion and culture. The Arya race is the race mentioned in our ancient scriptures. WE call ourselves the arya race. Hitler and other white people stole the Arya race concept from India and they all pretended to be descended from that race. This is because the white race has always thought of itself as being superior, but Indian philosophy and evidence does not agree with this ideology. They have tried so hard to make the Indian gods white and they also came up with the Aryan race invasion theory. They have even made Jesus and other prophets white, it's shocking!
I don't think u understand what i'm trying to say. There is a dark part of our ancient Indian philosophy that has the same belief that Hitler did. These texts were written thousands of years before Hitler or Jesus. He might have told the world that it was a hooked cross and that he came up with it, but i really doubt it. Indians have been using the symbol and the same philosophy for thousands of years. Hitler's ideology was nothing new!!
lol, I'm not Christian and I never want to be. I love my religion/culture soooo much!
You are talking rubbish again. The Indians did not call themselves the Aryan race. The word Aryans is mentioned in the Mahabharata but it does not refer to any race, but means the noble ones. There were some nationalist in India, and all over the world, that took over ideas from Hitler. Very understandable as the most evil European people were not the Germans but the English. The English killed far more people than the Germans. In India they even starved ten million people to death taking all the rice away. So it is easy to understand that some Indian nationalist saw a hero in Hitler, especially before the war.

It were European scholars that interpreted the Mahabharata as a fight between races. On the basis of their own biblical dating system in which the world was created 4400 BC they created an idea of an Aryan invasion. The English have ruled over India for centuries and everywhere christians have come they played the old Roman power game, Dividere et Impera. Divide and Rule. They created the division between Muslims and Hindu's, the division between Jews and Arabs, and recently between Sunnites and Shiites in Iraq. bring them war, make them fight, and then bring Christianity the religion of peace if they have become totally desperate. That is how they divided Korea and now South Korea is Christian. They had planned the same for Vietnam.

Racism is not a dark part in ancient Indian philosophy but simply something that is found among people all over the world. It really is quit natural to be racist for people. The strongest racism you will find among the people that have been colonized. Among blacks you then find discrimination against people looking more "black".

But Racism becomes a much bigger problem if it is based on ideological grounds. Before Christianity there was no racism in the Roman empire. African people could rise to the highest positions. Abrahamism created a more vicious racism based on religion. Those loved by God and those hated by God. Those who reject this God are his enemy, not his children, but children of the Devil.

Let Jesus explain it to you:

To the Jews:
42 Jesus said to them,“If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him.

Montreal

#552308 Jun 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>So how does your Canadian age of sexual consent (14!) fit into your equation? Is a man of, say 55, not harming a child of 14? Is the 14 year old an adult? Is that 14 year old mature enough and with enough "life experiences" to give consent?
I didn't say "age of consent."
You can never read properly, we always have to tell you to re-read the original comment.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#552309 Jun 27, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
People like Grace & Epi are simple-minded because they allow themselves to become little cogwheels in a machine controlled by others. There will always be people that walk behind the slogans of leaders. Even if they see that evil things are done they simply do not want believe that.
To want to convert people is in itself a big crime against humanity. It is this crime that causes perpetual war. Christianity is run by ruthless people, but they need people like Grace and Epi to give it a friendly face. People that believe in it because they were saved by it.
It does not mean however that Grace or Epi themselves become bad people by doing so. Nor does it harm their soul. If you act lovingly with good intentions it does not matter what you believe. But if you let yourself be used you are simple-minded. What makes Christianity so perfide is that it again and again succeeds in creating movements that use good people for evil purposes. Before the War the Grace's and Epi's were enthusiastically creating day care centres in which young German boys were indoctrinated in Nazi ideology which made them fanatic suicide soldiers, but they did not see that.
How is it possible that Christians can so blindly follow leaders like Ted Haggard? One look at him was enough for me to see that he was a psychopath. But the flock adores pastor Ted, because he is so charming and he praises them for the community effort and their love for Christ. Face it, people that want to be flock are simple-minded. You can not be an individual in the flock. A true individual is very social but does not let himself be used for the agenda of others.
Christianity is more than dogma's, it is an ideology. It is an idea world, that gives people a place in the Cosmos. It basically turns people into slaves for others, flock and pastor, but this is covered in religious idiom like "servants of the Lord". Obedience is the one value that is constantly stressed. Everyone is given the idea they work for Jesus. But Jesus is just as book fantasy created by rulers.
The ideas these people believe in are simple-minded. They believe that when someone prays and they get an accident and they survive it, God saved them from worse. They think God has a remote control for every thing in nature. At the same time they paradoxically believe they have to help God and be his servants in letting everybody believe in him. Why? Because otherwise this good god gets mad and tortures them. If they would think for themselves they would understand this can not be. But they do not allow themselves to think about that. They are flock and the want a pat on the back from the pastor. Good work Grace and Epi, you are doing the work of the Lord. Yours is the Kingdom come. Let them call us fools, we are saved.
A lot of people are like that and Christian leaders have always made full use of that.
You have your reasons for being bitter towards Christianity Mark, but you can't put every egg into the one basket of any peoples in life and not expect there to be no bad eggs among them.

Whatever others choose about it's teachings, is it in truth the individual in here - this WSJLM thread - that should be spoken of in the way you have here re Grace and Epi, that must take the blame for what you personally did not find in the Christian Faith ?

I haven't been here that long - maybe 2009 - but let those who are at peace with their faith be at peace. Some of us prefer to share just the Love for one another rather than get embroiled in our differences. It's called the grace to agree to disagree.

I have seen how many Christians attack in life - and in here - and none are without the guilt of the noxious terms they use... but if none attack you, why speak to others about them. To me it is like gossip behind their backs and equally ugly.
Give it a break man. It seems like your war not theirs.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#552310 Jun 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
You do know that Mars was in the goldilocks zone at one time right?
Life on it would really be no miracle.
Do you also know we are now on the inner limits of that zone? Why do you think they are looking so diligently for other life sustaining rocks...
Lol... That was CS's quote!
... and ja
...'cause they got rocks for brains.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552311 Jun 27, 2013
Lacez wrote:

Let's be clear:
-your bible says to murder disrespectful sons and daughters
-children can be sons and daughters
-if the sons and daughters being disrespectful are children, then the bible says to kill them, no matter the age
Now, you are also claiming that killing those children is moral, for if you would agree that it is immoral, it would be murder.
Really...? Does the Bible say that? "no matter the age"?

Please link to that scripture, then we'll continue.

If not, stop assuming so much.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552312 Jun 27, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
We were talking about religion, that was the subject of my comment and G_O_D's comment.
HA HA!!! Ok, duder.... I made a comment about NAMBLA to which you responded.

Is NAMBLA a religion?

No?

Then stop lying and answer the question.

Do you think indoctrinated is only about religion?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552313 Jun 27, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't say "age of consent."
You can never read properly, we always have to tell you to re-read the original comment.
Oh no, no, no.... You just gave (assumed) the age of consent in the Bible.

But that's different, right?

*rolls eyes*

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#552314 Jun 27, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know. They are subjects of the rewriting of history by the victors...and to lazy to find the truth of it. I can understand your frustration with the ancient symbol misuse and defamation.
That's the problem isn't it? They're lazy, but they think knowledge is going to come to them in a dream or something.

Anyway, gooooodnite!! I'm gonna give u a kiss, i know u got shy.:-)

X

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#552315 Jun 27, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
lol... How are you ?
I am hanging between two worlds like Schrodinger's Cat.

Restless and relaxed at the same time.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#552316 Jun 27, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
The hackenkreuz is no Swastika, it is turned 45 degrees and goes the wrong way, most Swastika go the other way, otherwise it is considered bad luck.....
"Most"

Your argument fails on that word alone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Nohweh 110,803
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min PRES DONALD TRUMP 675,933
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 52 min Voyeur 184,777
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 58 min Voyeur 39,232
Taking my kids 1 hr advicemama 1
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 288
Hell Angels motor cycle group (Jul '11) 3 hr Luscious 107
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 hr waaaasuuuup brother 982,119
More from around the web