Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#552120 Jun 27, 2013
Excellent and acurate.

The Red states get the KKK and Neo-Nazis.
The Blue States get scientists and educators.
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I certainly agree with that. Have you ever seen this? It came out in the middle of last decade.
==========
Dear Red States
We've decided we're leaving. We intend to form our own country, Nouveau California. We're taking the other Blue States with us. In case you aren't aware, that includes the Pacific states except Alaska (California, Oregon, Washington and Hawaii), the Great Lakes states except Indiana (Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan and yes, we’re taking Ohio back), New England (Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Connecticut and Rhode Island), the Mid-Atlantic states (New York, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania), and Maryland and Delaware.[based on 2004 election]
We believe this split will be beneficial to both nations. For example, the residents of Nuevo California will be leaving Iraq at once. You’re “real Americans” in uniform from the Heartlands won’t have to fight beside elitists and intellectuals. If you need more people to fight, ask your evangelicals. They have plenty of spare kids (they practice abstinence only and have no Planned Parenthood clinics). Oh, and good luck with those WMD’s.
With the Blue States in hand, we will have firm control of 80 percent of the country's fresh water, more than 90 percent of the pineapple and lettuce, 92 percent of the nation's fresh fruit, 95 percent of America's quality wines (you can serve French wines at state dinners) 90 percent of all cheese, 90 percent of the high tech industry, most of the U.S. low-sulfur coal, all living redwoods, sequoias and condors, all the Ivy and Seven Sister schools, plus Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Cal Tech, and MIT.
With the Red States, on the other hand, you will have to cope with 88 percent of all obese Americans (and their projected health care costs), 92 percent of all U.S. mosquitoes, nearly 100 percent of the tornadoes, 90 percent of the hurricanes, 99 percent of all Southern Baptists, virtually 100 percent of all televangelists, Rush Limbaugh.
Since your Christian Coalition’s aggregate divorce rate is 22 percent higher than ours, you get a bunch of deadbeat dads, single moms and latch key kids. You can hire our big city lawyers, however.
Additionally, 38 percent of those in the Red states believe Jonah was actually swallowed by a whale, 62 percent believe life is sacred unless we're discussing the death penalty or gun laws, 53 percent believe that Saddam was involved in 9/11.
We’ll take Old Glory since you already have enough Stars and Bars to go around. Will you be calling your country the Cunfederucy or Jeebusland? By the way, we're taking the good pot, too. You’ll still have your meth labs.
We get the coasts You get the fly over states We get California and the nude beaches
You get Texas, Oklahoma and the rest of cowboy America
We get Manhattan and Chesapeake Bay
You get the Dukes of Hazards states like Alabama and Mississipi
We get Hollywood, Yosemite and the best beaches
You get Dollywood, incest and swamps.
We get the resorts and golf courses
You get Graceland and Nascar.
We get the Statue of Liberty and the Golden Gate Bridge.
You get the Creationism Theme Park, the Appalachians and the Ozarks.
We get Stanford, Columbia, Princeton and Harvard.
You get Ole' Miss, Bob Jones University, and Columbine High School.
We get entrepreneurs, Intel and Microsoft, 85 percent of America's venture capital and two-thirds of the tax revenue
You get the churches and people that that don’t believe in paying taxes.
Peace out,
Blue States

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#552121 Jun 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
EVERYONE!
This is the genius of our resident lesbian.
...who is happy.
Hats off to you, HL. Luv u
<< blushing >>

.. what do you want on your sammwich ??..

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#552122 Jun 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks RR !
This attaboy wipes out all your previous ohshits.
<dumps the chess pieces on into the box>
Care to start over ?
If you're ready for another ass whoopin!

D'oH!

Lol

Absolutely, my friend. All I ask is that you don't read into my posts too much.

Or I'll disown you.

:o

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552123 Jun 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
I Wasn't talking about the Bible.
There are other religions besides Christianity that have the same rights.
Here is the Holy Book of one of them:
http://www.mesoweb.com/publications/Christens...
Oh. Well you said "it's in the book". I assumed you meant the bible.

My bad.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552124 Jun 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Perhaps it would be better if religion was like sex.
Performed in private with consenting adults.
Oh now.

Stop it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552125 Jun 27, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
<quoted text>
I consider it murder.
What do you think of it when it turns out an innocent person is executed?
Wrongful execution.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552126 Jun 27, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Wars in the name of God are massive religious sacrifices. Christianity has sacrifices more people than any other religion. The killing of the Jews can be seen as religious sacrifice to heal and cleanse the great white Christian body. This the way is was presented by Hitler to his Christian people.
In Christianity the community is the body of Christ and the shared ideology the spirit of Christ. Whenever the body feels polluted it must be cleansed by genocide. Than the which hunts start again.
Now it is the evil homosexuals undermining the pure Christian spirit by their degenerated spirit an abomination the eyes of the Lord. Just listen to the pastors spewing the hate in the best of Hitlerian Christian tradition. After a genocide they put on other clothes, but they continue the same policies.
Her Saint Hitler preaching behind his altar: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
There hasn't been a war "in the name of God" in a long, long time. Hitler was no Christian, he wanted to abolish Christianity altogether - which is why he killed so many Christians, closed down churches & removed the Bible from schools, replacing it with his Mein Kampf. So I can't take your comparisons of him & Christianity.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552127 Jun 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:

Sexual orientation is not a choice.
Prove it.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552128 Jun 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think polygamy should be legal?
As with gay marriage, I'll stay apathetic to it.

What about you? Do you think polygamy should be legal?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552129 Jun 27, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
If so, it's not because the bible authors were repulsed by the thought of human sacrifice or deemed it barbaric. They just consider additional human sacrifices unnecessary. The central event in the New Testament is a human sacrifice. We're to be moved by that, to even consider it love.
Humanists have radically different ideas about human sacrifice. We consider it wrong,not unnecessary.
Christians consider it wrong AND unnecessary.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552130 Jun 27, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
<< blushing >>
.. what do you want on your sammwich ??..
Ham, cheese, HL juice.

:o

Lol, seriously though, that was a perfectly peaceful post. Well thought out and well written. I couldn't agree wicha more.

You rock!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#552131 Jun 27, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
Excellent and acurate.
The Red states get the KKK and Neo-Nazis.
The Blue States get scientists and educators.
<quoted text>
Hey you sumbich, I'll have you know that us rednecks and them cowboys HATE the KKK and HATE the Nazis.

We're about freedom, peace, hard work, women & beer.

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#552132 Jun 27, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>**PORTIONS SNIPPED**The evil lies in not only in the "I am right, you are wrong". As we all have an ego, it is natural for everyone to see their own point of view as right. From a higher self this may be foolish but that does not change our nature.
.. although ego can be beneficial, it is also the false self, the public face presented to conceal true self ..
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>It is rather that ideology like Abrahamism is denying this, and presents shared viewpoints as an objective right, higher than peoples personal viewpoints, giving them the self-proclaimed right to push this opinion on others.
.. do you address ideology or dogma ??..
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
People like Grace and Epi may be simple-minded people by themselves, they are used to target people who are emotionally vulnerable. They seek these people out. They are made to believe they are spreading the Love of God and everything they do is covered with religious idiom, to prevent the believers form seeing what they are really doing. It is evil done with so much intelligence it transcends normal evil. It is devious, perfidious. Nothing is more perfidious than the use the goodness in people for an evil cause.
.. I think believers like Grace & Epi know exactly what they're doing and I find referring to them as simple-minded is offensive. If you disagree with their beliefs, isn't it best to target content instead of character? What evil does Grace or Epi embrace or advocate? Who do they harm? Certain dogma of a church may be evil but are does that make the person evil ??..
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I know of a nice woman who had several operations for cancer. This upsets peoples lives and she came into contact with these kind of religious predators. They invited her to talk about it, share experiences etc. On the surface all very nice, but they have another hidden goal and that is to convert people and make them part of their organisation. She has now become very active and in turn is using her disease to connect to others to pull them into the organisation. The relations with her own family have deteriorated because of this, they do not want to be pulled into this. They are keeping their distance.
.. there is something deeply wrong with any church that alienates a family. Every believer must be assessed on their own merit, not as a member of a group. To lump people into the same apple cart based on religion is an error and, IMO, reflects bias and prejudice, the very discrimination we must address ..

.. the same principle applies to believers. On this thread, some Christians have placed all non-believers, secularists and gays in the evil category. IMO, they are also wrong ..

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#552134 Jun 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think polygamy should be legal?
I watched 'the purge', today. Everything is legal for 1 day! Great concept, but movie was too simple!!

If prostitution/adultery is, then why not polygamy? I don't think it will ever be legal in the 'developed world' coz it'll be too much for the government and legal system to handle. I defo think prostitution will be legalized throughout the world, so most people still gonna be happy with that!

How u been, sunshine?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#552136 Jun 27, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sexual orientation is not a choice.
Prejudice is a choice.
Let's agree to disagree!:-p

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#552137 Jun 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
As with gay marriage, I'll stay apathetic to it.
What about you? Do you think polygamy should be legal?
Sorry, I reject your dodge; it is dishonest.

Fremont, CA

#552139 Jun 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched 'the purge', today. Everything is legal for 1 day! Great concept, but movie was too simple!!
If prostitution/adultery is, then why not polygamy? I don't think it will ever be legal in the 'developed world' coz it'll be too much for the government and legal system to handle. I defo think prostitution will be legalized throughout the world, so most people still gonna be happy with that!
How u been, sunshine?
I am fine, Clementine, and very happy to have you back here.

How are the studies going?

Fremont, CA

#552140 Jun 27, 2013
Clementia wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's agree to disagree!:-p
Disagree about what?

You and I never disagree!

And don't go disagreeing with that.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#552141 Jun 27, 2013
here's a good video:
http://adf.ly/RCRN4

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#552142 Jun 27, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. Well you said "it's in the book". I assumed you meant the bible.
My bad.
Common error.

Forgiven!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min truth 641,032
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 13 min Juicez7300 4,836
avandia 2014 (Jan '14) 14 min BonBonz5522 382
Easter Seals of Arkansas you better call F Lee ... 15 min Popz7778 2
ye olde village pub (Jun '07) 15 min Slurpz7574 53,748
NASA's MORONIC "theory" on the origions of life... 17 min Treatz619 2
Women hate disabled men and find them disgusting (Sep '08) 18 min Gold6242 91
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 33 min Lbj 104,552
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 33 min Bongo 37,194
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 53 min Sweety6754 280,848
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 55 min Nipz2876 969,789
More from around the web