“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#551478 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand her point
I would think as a recovering addict you would as well
Often people substitute one addiction for another. Sometimes within the drug class they are abusing itself and sometimes with other things
he key obviously is to replace it with something positive and not have anything done to such excess that one can't function normally without it
And her point about religion is pretty much the same IMO
That people can make lots of things into their personal religion. Whether it be an ideology they swear by or a hate group they are in or whatever
It is a manner of substituting, much like people can do with addiction
Just how I read it anyway
(T) Peace
Some do, yes.However, Democracy is not considered a 'religion" by any stretch of the imagination.

No if she, or anyone, would like to point out that there is philosophy of Taoism and a Taoist religion then we have a good starting point.

Sorry Skom, I do not have time anymore for people posting nonsense with out any knowledge of the subject.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#551479 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're not.
God damn it, Lacez. You and I have already discussed this several times.
Read to understand, man.
Don't read to argue.
Then why don't you tell that to the other people around here.
Afraid they'll scold you for having a different god, yet claim to be in the same religion?
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#551480 Jun 25, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this post is without a doubt the most self telling post I've seen in all of my time in Topix. A 10 year old could see just how badly your post is screaming out "I'm trying as hard as I can to convince myself that the B.S. I'm posting is somehow true".
Why is it that everyone but you can see that Mark?
Cut the bullshit

Are you willing to take the Plutonium RA?

Is their not one true believer here?

Montreal

#551481 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Murder - Definition
The UNLAWFUL premeditated killing of one human being by another.
Verb
Kill (someone) UNLAWFULLY and with premeditation.
https://www.google.com/search...
Murder - legal definition
The unlawful killing of another human being without justification or excuse.
http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com...
It will be interesting to see if Catcher can get this one right. Probably depends on whether he reads this post first! I can already see him trying to call it 'legal murder' which would be an inherent contradiction.
Definition of "unlawful":
Not morally right or conventional.
-Merriam Webster

Oops, looks like it's still murder!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#551482 Jun 25, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is bullshit, this is plain text
I guess you are not a true believer
You betray Jesus here right now
It is nice to see you all fail the test of faith
as soon as it is put to the test
we only hear excuse
Jesus is a fantasy
but you are a deceiver
You know it is fantasy!
And I proved it right here and now
That is bullsh#t?

I betray Jesus?

The Jesus you don't believe is real?

I fail the test of faith in something you don't believe is real?

Gee Mark, you seem to be getting quite worked up over something you supposedly don't even believe in

If one didn't see your past posts and read this one they would think you are a fundamentalist extremist.

Hey maybe you will convince yourself some day?

Location hidden

#551483 Jun 25, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, this post is without a doubt the most self telling post I've seen in all of my time in Topix. A 10 year old could see just how badly your post is screaming out "I'm trying as hard as I can to convince myself that the B.S. I'm posting is somehow true".
Bullyeye

Wait until you see his next one, it gets even more obvious

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#551484 Jun 25, 2013
STFU
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that everyone but you can see that Mark?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#551486 Jun 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been good sis...how about you.
I see the atmosphere hasn't improved here at all. It has degraded in my opinion.
Either has "retirement"...I seem to be even more in demand now than I ever was before!
Now they actually expect that I am perfectly capable of doing the "impossible".
I am "moving a mountain" right now! LOL! The only reason they called me, is I know my shit! LOL!
I am doing good. Still working and going to school. The atmosphere around here is getting worse than winlac was whn I left that thread. You shouldn't be so good old man..LOL. Its hard to keep a good man down but try to enjoy your retirement. You have earned it. Take care my friend.

Location hidden

#551487 Jun 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Definition of "unlawful":
Not morally right or conventional.
-Merriam Webster
Oops, looks like it's still murder!
Wow are you stupid

That WAS the definition for murder!

It was to show to be MURDER it also must be UNLAWFUL

Seriously, the sooner you accept how far behind you are from an intellect standpoint, the sooner you will accept your limitations and not embarrass yourself quite so much

Nobody is blaming you for being stupid. Heck, nobody is even looking down on you for it. Just waiting for you to accept it so things can move on

Montreal

#551488 Jun 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you also noticed that Skom arrives, blasts people left and right, and then, after other posters point out his dishonest attacks and misquotes, he just as suddenly departs. Later he will return with vitriol undiminished, and without having addressed the posts that busted him.
He's what I'd call a "binge poster" who attacks and runs.
Skom just lies all the time and everyone knows it.
There's no point in reminding him of his failures because every one of his posts is one.

RA is different.
He tried to make a factual statement, then failed miserably and got crushed by the facts I presented.
I will therefore remind him of how badly he failed to defend his position on pedophilia every time he mentions my name.

“YO BOO”

Since: Sep 07

land of BOO

#551489 Jun 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
STFU
<quoted text>
OK!
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#551490 Jun 25, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Its ok Skom...I have been down this road a thousand times before. You know what he is trying to imply ..don't you? Anytime a women has had a drug addiction, the first thing a man tries to suggest is that she was a prostitute. LOL. I have been married to the same man since I was sixteen years old and I am still with him today. I have played his game so many times that I know exactly what he is trying to do. Maybe he is fantasizing some more. The old me would really embarrass him but I will remain civil. For now!!:)
I was not.

But what I know from people addicted is that they become incredibly good liars to get money they need to maintain their addiction.

But you never did that Grace. You only worked double shifts because for ten years cocaine was dead cheap in the US. That is possible, here it ruined rich people, but in the US is different, I guess.

Location hidden

#551491 Jun 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Some do, yes.However, Democracy is not considered a 'religion" by any stretch of the imagination.
No if she, or anyone, would like to point out that there is philosophy of Taoism and a Taoist religion then we have a good starting point.
Sorry Skom, I do not have time anymore for people posting nonsense with out any knowledge of the subject.
I agree Democracy isn't a religion

But I understand the point

Look at say people who volunteer the do border patrol, a lot of whom seem like lunatics looking to shoot illegals, and they do that in the name of country

It may not have been the best example but i understand the point is all. People can turn a lot of things into a personal religion

JMO anyway

(T) Peace
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#551492 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
That is bullsh#t?
I betray Jesus?
The Jesus you don't believe is real?
I fail the test of faith in something you don't believe is real?
Gee Mark, you seem to be getting quite worked up over something you supposedly don't even believe in
If one didn't see your past posts and read this one they would think you are a fundamentalist extremist.
Hey maybe you will convince yourself some day?
Yes you betrayed him
As a real believer
You can drink poison
but you are scared!

You betrayed him
and
you will ask Jesus forgiveness for that

You will pray
Forgive me Jesus for betraying you
but I did it for the faith
I am still weak
But I do my best to be a good servant
Give me strength Jesus
So I can be a better servant

that is how christians lie to them selves
Jesus is fantasy
and you proved it

Thank you Scombi!

Location hidden

#551493 Jun 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Skom just lies all the time and everyone knows it.
LOL

You just are so stupid you keep painting yourself into a corner

And you do so in such an obvious way that nobody can even try to defend it

Then when it can't be any more obvious you ar elying, for lack of any other excuse you just call the person that exposed your lies a liar!

Dealing with you is like dealing with someone mentally retarded except someone mentally retarded can eventually be taught

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#551494 Jun 25, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Shrink..I don't stay mad at anybody. We are still friends.:)
Not me sis!
He is now on my "ignore" list. I do not even bother to read anything with his reply at all.
I am totally sick of hypocrites and liars.
If I say something you feel insults you about your religion...spell it out to me. I will explain truthfully-whether you like it or not.
I will do the same for anyone who approaches me in any reasonable and respectful manor.
Anything other by anyone will be met with the same rhetoric hatred that is forwarded to me in their behalf...to the point of complete dismissal of their existence and posts.
These people are sooooo hypocritical and ugly that I am considering exiting topix altogether.

Location hidden

#551495 Jun 25, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay you are a true believer!
now we can at least test Jesus words
<quoted text>
Yes he is talking about you RR
You can drink deadly poison and it will not hurt you
That is a testable hypothesis
you will make a big stage and use deadly poison
If you want to take all doubts away, I suggest Plutonium
If drink that and stay unharmed
it will show all the world Jesus is not a fantasy figure
Just imagine how many people will come to Jesus
when you start demonstrating you invulnerability to deadly poison
Remember that Jesus gave these abilities
so you can prove his power to the world
It was meant for this use
Personally I would have to strongly advise against it
Jesus is just a fantasy figure
And i think you will die in agony if you try this
But from your point of view being a true believer
there is no danger in this
right?
I drank deadly poison before. Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Crown Royal and Budweiser and I am still alive.. It almost killed me and there were times that I wished it would have. Thank You Jesus for keeping me alive while I drank that poison.. LOL

Location hidden

#551497 Jun 25, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you betrayed him
You think I betrayed someone that doesn't exist?

No, thank you Mark!

Montreal

#551499 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Not "areas" dummy...the COUNTRY
Ians said:
"Lastly, we're an important part of this economy, which makes us valuable. Local government is solicitous to us, and people like our housekeeper understand that without us, she wouldn't have so good a job. Minimum wage in Mexico is under eight dollars a day in most professions, and under five dollars a day for unskilled work. We tip better than that. Naturally, they value our dollars and want us to feel comfortable here.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
That is country-wide! That is the best you are going to find it. He has basically slave labor because the area he lives in is so poor. The area he lives in is so bad that the local government according to IANs is solicitous to him and his wife!
Do you understand the level of poverty one has to live in where someone with moderate means in America has the local government being solicitous to them in Mexico? But Ians moved to a slum, found himself some slave labor, and is more than happy to exploit people. Just like his job here used to be to get people addicted so they would have to pay him for their drugs.
He is slime. He is just doing his slime in basically a third-world country now because this one was probably trying to sue him or did and left him without much money
Really?
That's "country-wide"?
Where's your source for that?

So you believe that there are no mexicans with computers or cell phones?

Location hidden

#551500 Jun 25, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not.
But what I know from people addicted is that they become incredibly good liars to get money they need to maintain their addiction.
But you never did that Grace. You only worked double shifts because for ten years cocaine was dead cheap in the US. That is possible, here it ruined rich people, but in the US is different, I guess.
Forgive me if I was wrong then Mark. I have been questioned before by men who heard that I was once an addict. Maybe I jumped to conclusions. No harm done. I agree that cocaine will ruin a person. I lost a home and a lot of material items but I got back on track afterwards and was able to replace everything that was lost. I keep forgetting that you aren't from the usa. Other drugs have become more popular in the USA so cocaine isn't so expensive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Hukt on Fonix 775,454
Moses never existed 3 min Khatru 753
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min June VanDerMark 559,547
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 14 min Dr_Zorderz 265,160
Electrolux Uskumruköy gümüsdere 2O2 8O OI Servi... 15 min electrofersen 1
Electrolux Servis ( Sariyer Bahceköy, kilyos, 2... 20 min electrofersen 1
Ev Aletleri Ürünler Electrolux SARIYER 299 I5 3... 25 min electrofersen 1
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 175,658
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Anti-Christ 441,777
More from around the web