Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#551433 Jun 25, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
How did you get the money for your addiction?
I done cocaine so I can work more overtime to buy more cocaine so I can work more overtime so I can buy more cocaine....LOL

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#551434 Jun 25, 2013
wilderide wrote:
<quoted text>
Circular reasoning at it's finest.
I have to ask here---why would he be jealous of other gods?---and be Sooooo obsessed with it?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#551436 Jun 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Well some people make democracy into there religion especially when money comes upon the scene.
And some people make philosophy into a religion too.
Some people just want to be top dog no matter what they have to say as long as they can get a fool to buy the bill of goods.
Did you take the same rhetoric course as RR ?

ROFLMAO

Location hidden

#551437 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking about 'Pat Robertson University'? The man who thinks clothes from thrift stores can be possessed by demons.
Really, Oral Roberts is more credible as a Law School...and that's a stretch of credulity.
I think RA is a fundamentalist dissembler.

Location hidden

#551438 Jun 25, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I can explain it to you, in all it's reality if you really want, but not on this thread.
Hi BT..How ya been??

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#551440 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a problem understanding them
And its your job to!
BTW counselor, what LAW is it breaking when someone gets a fine for an expired meter?
If only being a troll AND a dork who makes constant typo jokes was illegal, you really would be facing the death penalty!
Catcher

Where did you go buddy?

Is your sudden disappearance a "hit and run" or are you most likely Googling frantically to try to figure out what law having an expired meter violates!

LOL...wanna hint at the answer?

I am here to help you learn:)
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#551443 Jun 25, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fantasizing now?? For someone who claims Jesus is a mere fantasy, you sure talk about Him a lot. Why is that Mark?
I am conjecturing, it requires imagination, fantasy
I do not say it is true, it could well be wrong

the good thing about having no fixed beliefs
is being able to do this Grace
that is the freedom believers lose
you live in the cage of beliefs made by others

I am fascinated by the mind Grace
and its power to fool itself

To me Jesus is clearly a fantasy
I have no doubt about that whatsoever
I know that you doubt him as well
Just be honest about it Grace

How did you get the money to pay your addiction Grace?

Location hidden

#551444 Jun 25, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you fantasizing now?? For someone who claims Jesus is a mere fantasy, you sure talk about Him a lot. Why is that Mark?
He has no life

He emptied his gun metaphorically speaking in his first week here. He was shown repeatedly where and why he didn't understand the Bible correctly

His first week was basically his online job application to be taken into group troll status

Now all he has left is Superman jokes

He is running out of steam and will continue to devolve even worse

On a side note, good to see ya back posting GW
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#551445 Jun 25, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I done cocaine so I can work more overtime to buy more cocaine so I can work more overtime so I can buy more cocaine....LOL
And you did that for ten years or so
You must have had an high paying job
what was it?

Location hidden

#551446 Jun 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you take the same rhetoric course as RR ?
ROFLMAO
I understand her point

I would think as a recovering addict you would as well

Often people substitute one addiction for another. Sometimes within the drug class they are abusing itself and sometimes with other things

he key obviously is to replace it with something positive and not have anything done to such excess that one can't function normally without it

And her point about religion is pretty much the same IMO

That people can make lots of things into their personal religion. Whether it be an ideology they swear by or a hate group they are in or whatever

It is a manner of substituting, much like people can do with addiction

Just how I read it anyway

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#551447 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
He has no life
He emptied his gun metaphorically speaking in his first week here. He was shown repeatedly where and why he didn't understand the Bible correctly
His first week was basically his online job application to be taken into group troll status
Now all he has left is Superman jokes
He is running out of steam and will continue to devolve even worse
On a side note, good to see ya back posting GW
Hi Skom..

He sounds a lot like New Age Spiritual Leader..I think that was his name..Oh well..I can handle him. Superman jokes?? LOL. How old is this boy? Have a great night

Location hidden

#551449 Jun 25, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
Superman has lots of books too :p
Yet you don't see ex-Christians or anti-Christians traveling in packs trolling day and night talking about Superman despite the fact they claim to see no difference between God or the tooth fairly or Superman or the Easter bunny

for all their claims to the contrary, they certainly spend a lot of time focusing on something they say they don't believe in

Its the the ex-Christians that are the most vocal normally.

How else can they convince themselves they made the right decision to quit?

You will never find the large groups of people who thought Santa Claus was real as a child going around bemoaning the evils of Christmas. Because they know there is nothing wrong with believing Santa isn't real. My guess is turning one's back on the Lord isn't quite as easy a sell. So they spend hours upon hours trying to pick apart the Bible to convince themselves what they know in their heart isn't true

There is a God. How much time people spend trying to convince others there is not and looking at the type of people that do so only reinforces my faith

Good to see ya Juicy

(T) Peace

Location hidden

#551451 Jun 25, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
what was it?
Why do you keep fishing for more and more personal information?

What difference does it make what job she had to pay for her habit or even what drug she was addicted to?

You are crossing over into the real creepy troll category where it seems like you want to find out someone's identity

Easy does it troll:)

Location hidden

#551452 Jun 25, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Skom..
He sounds a lot like New Age Spiritual Leader..I think that was his name..Oh well..I can handle him. Superman jokes?? LOL. How old is this boy? Have a great night
Maybe he does spend his other half of the day writing angry letters to DC comics for tricking him into believing Superman was real?

LOL

Have a great night as well:)

Location hidden

#551453 Jun 25, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
what was it?
You sure are nosey but I will take the bite and answer your inquiring mind..It was an alright job..It paid the bills and bought my cocaine. This was in the late 80's. Cocaine wasn't that expensive. I worked at a factory that made plastic office supplies. I run a plastic injection machine. Do you know what that is? Probably not. I also drove a forklift for the same plant. Why so many questions Mark? Are you on cocaine? You need some pointers?

Location hidden

#551454 Jun 25, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
his engine even didn't start properly?
Have Good and blessed evening mr Skom?
Take it easy Shrink:)

Location hidden

#551456 Jun 25, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
i like superman because he helps us through living
he is not the failure that says: I die for you
(Only in the egomaniac mind)
No Superman resists all attempts to kill him
to keep on helping human kind
even if he is a fantasy he is an inspiration
<quoted text>
That is EXACTLY why the "universal" church had to create a "supernatural" Jesus of absolute "purity"...and a mother to fit the scenario....and a "trinity" to make it all seem plausible. Oh, there are several other lies that had to be elaborated and fabricated, but they are trivial in comparison to these. It took 3 or 4 hundred years, and thousands of deaths and persecutions to get the people to finally begin to accept such absurdity insanity, and that was even before the crusades and inquisitions.

Location hidden

#551457 Jun 25, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Why so many questions Mark? Are you on cocaine? You need some pointers?
~snicker

I hadn't even considered that! That may be it:)
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#551458 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am.
Now answer mine.
"Now, demonstrate something - ANYTHING - that shows Jesus is a fantasy god and the Bible is a fantasy book.
ANYTHING.
Go."
Okay you are a true believer!
now we can at least test Jesus words
15 He said to them,“Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation. 16 Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned. 17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well.”
Yes he is talking about you RR
You can drink deadly poison and it will not hurt you

That is a testable hypothesis
you will make a big stage and use deadly poison
If you want to take all doubts away, I suggest Plutonium
If drink that and stay unharmed
it will show all the world Jesus is not a fantasy figure

Just imagine how many people will come to Jesus
when you start demonstrating you invulnerability to deadly poison
Remember that Jesus gave these abilities
so you can prove his power to the world
It was meant for this use

Personally I would have to strongly advise against it
Jesus is just a fantasy figure
And i think you will die in agony if you try this

But from your point of view being a true believer
there is no danger in this

right?

Location hidden

#551459 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep fishing for more and more personal information?
What difference does it make what job she had to pay for her habit or even what drug she was addicted to?
You are crossing over into the real creepy troll category where it seems like you want to find out someone's identity
Easy does it troll:)
Its ok Skom...I have been down this road a thousand times before. You know what he is trying to imply ..don't you? Anytime a women has had a drug addiction, the first thing a man tries to suggest is that she was a prostitute. LOL. I have been married to the same man since I was sixteen years old and I am still with him today. I have played his game so many times that I know exactly what he is trying to do. Maybe he is fantasizing some more. The old me would really embarrass him but I will remain civil. For now!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 28 min Tweet of the Union 104,611
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr PadMark 673,073
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 4 hr Sky Writer 31 184,617
Obama Pays Muslim Brotherhood Yearly Membership... 8 hr Chris Rather 2
Do women think men with blue eyes are more attr... (Dec '08) 9 hr Chris Rather 98
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 10 hr Rider on the Storm 4,049
News Michael Jackson's doctor: 'I told the truth' (Aug '09) 10 hr Holy Child Jehova... 395
Lido Theater, Dallas (Mar '12) 10 hr blkguylooking 471
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 14 hr Holy Child Jehova... 981,223
More from around the web