|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
Well folks been fun and interesting but is time to go and find a soft pillow so will caught ya all latter.Good night.
Sleep well Whispers

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Here For Now wrote:
Psalms 23:1 ∂<<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Hey,
Just want to let those that prayed for me or would like to know that today Iím 5 years cancer free. I no longer have to take my med for it.
I want to again thank those that prayed for me and/or cared.
This Child of God thanks and praises Him, The Holy One.
God is good to this imperfect and undeserving person but a person that believes! Because Jesus dyed for us we have an ever open chance , up to the time our bodies die, to have a relationship with God and be with him any time we want to be. Thank you Jesus for doing that for me/us so that I/we have the opportunity to spend eternity with you in heaven, where there will be no worry or tears. But we will have peace and joy. Thank you for saving me.:)
Take some time to enjoy the beautiful blue sky, green grass, flowers, days and the cool breezes God provided for us. And smile,:), God loves you.
HFN
I was hoping to see you posting again HFN

Been off a little bit myself but not long in comparison

Hope all is well

(T) Peace

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
My father was an Ben'Adam until his final breath.
My mom was an Elohim and died when her gift of art was taken from her. She ceased to breathe decades later.
I am from a long line of Gods.
Our family line reaches back to King Arthur, St. Ambrose, Joseph of Arimathea and Mary Magdalene.
Right... now meet your ancestor - in spirit of course!- Mary Mag.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians like Skombolis assume that they are forgiven.
LOL

You STILL don't know what I believe do you?

Well keep guessing! Although making the exact same guess over and over again when told you are wrong seem pretty stupid!

But that's you huh IANS? Never wrong even when you couldn't be more wrong?

And that's how a 'doctor' retires to Mexico boys and girls:)

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is nothing silly about a living breathing walking talkin human being.I ask you how you come bouncing in the world you simple had to say with a smile on my face at so many inches long,weight and I learned to walk at age _fill in blank.
I came into this world bouncing at five pounds,eighteen inches long and walked at eight month with alot of mischief and large smile and lot of love in my heart.Had the world by the butt cause I had a gold spoon in my mouth(not money but love) because of a set of grand parents who loved my ever move in life.
lol... You were blessed! I just arrived.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
And on the seventh day God ened his work which he had made;and he rested on the seventh day from all of his work.Genesis 2:2
And God blessed the seventh day and sanctified it;because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.
Genesis 2:3
Thanks, Whispers. That was heavy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
No I dont ever wonder that, but what I do wonder about is why some people who have to be jerks to others who arnen't bothering them in the least.
Is it your insecurity Spike? Your lack of a personality? Your hatred toward yourself projecting out on others?
What is it Spike?
I think all the above

This is a group of followers.

People who probably were picked on and felt ostracized

Without knowing if their current personality was a result of the bullying or the reason for it, it is hard to know how to ration out the sympathy for things past

But what you have here are essentially loners that found strength in numbers. It is the rarity you ever hear them talk about good things going on in their lives or sharing good experiences with one another. They keep tabs on where each person is at all times and that is about it

They are in a group solely to support one another when trolling.

I would guess almost every one of them does not have full-time employment. That at least a few rely heavily on alcohol. And finances are not good.

Not that those things in and of themselves are indicators of a person's worth as a human being. And some of the happiest people I know rely on very little material things. I am just saying with these particular people, their situation makes them feel miserable. They seek out others as a group, copy what others say in their group, and defend every position no matter how stupid because THIS is all they have

Find me any other example of someone, anywhere, for any reason that actively seeks out people who think different so they can spend day after day arguing with them and I will show you someone full of self-loathing

It is why they are so easy to beat. But they keep coming back because...well, what else do they have to do?

People on both "sides" of the belief issue come in here and share with others about things in their lives. You have done so many times. This is how people interact that are not miserable. They don't seek people out to fight with. They have things to talk about that are joyful once in a while or real life experiences to share.

All you have here are trolls in a group and loner trolls hoping to be allowed into the group of trolls

Its pretty pathetic

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... now meet your ancestor - in spirit of course!- Mary Mag.
I got caught up as far as 12 hours earlier and that was with skimming a LOT and there is still like 20plus pages just in the last 12 hours.

I think I will gamble that I won't miss out on something life-altering if I skip the last 20 pages!

I saw you and wanted to wave GoodNight before logging off

Hope all is well sister

(T) Peace

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping to see you posting again HFN
Been off a little bit myself but not long in comparison
Hope all is well
(T) Peace
Thanx Steve... I had HFN's post and trying to catch up between... Howzit my Dare Brother?
Don't think we are going to have Ish-i's mum with us much longer, Has been a heavy week.
Found a great quote this morning and posted...
'For courage there must be something at stake. I come here with nothing to lose.'
And the Mountains Echoed - Khaled Hosseini (Author)
Love always in Peace to you my friend. <3
Here For Now wrote:
Psalms 23:1 ∂<<A Psalm of David.>> The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Hey,
Just want to let those that prayed for me or would like to know that today Iím 5 years cancer free. I no longer have to take my med for it.
I want to again thank those that prayed for me and/or cared.
This Child of God thanks and praises Him, The Holy One.
God is good to this imperfect and undeserving person but a person that believes! Because Jesus dyed for us we have an ever open chance , up to the time our bodies die, to have a relationship with God and be with him any time we want to be. Thank you Jesus for doing that for me/us so that I/we have the opportunity to spend eternity with you in heaven, where there will be no worry or tears. But we will have peace and joy. Thank you for saving me.:)
Take some time to enjoy the beautiful blue sky, green grass, flowers, days and the cool breezes God provided for us. And smile,:), God loves you.
HFN
Great news HFN. I saved your post to let you know I am happy for you! I always have to save posts to help me write.
Been down that road also.

God Bless Sister Friend.~~smile~~

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

JuicyLullz wrote:
You think happiness and love is dependent upon money and sex?
Not exclusively, but that's a pretty good start, Juice.

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
Is nothing silly about a living breathing walking talkin human being.I ask you how you come bouncing in the world you simple had to say with a smile on my face at so many inches long,weight and I learned to walk at age _fill in blank.
I came into this world bouncing at five pounds,eighteen inches long and walked at eight month with alot of mischief and large smile and lot of love in my heart.Had the world by the butt cause I had a gold spoon in my mouth(not money but love) because of a set of grand parents who loved my ever move in life.
That sounds about like me, a few differences, 21 inches and right at 7 lbs.

The oldest of 4 brothers and a sister. It's a good life.

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I got caught up as far as 12 hours earlier and that was with skimming a LOT and there is still like 20plus pages just in the last 12 hours.
I think I will gamble that I won't miss out on something life-altering if I skip the last 20 pages!
I saw you and wanted to wave GoodNight before logging off
Hope all is well sister
(T) Peace
Nah... missed a lot myself, and scanning found enough to say...'nothing life shattering!' But! Who knows... some seem to disappear when I show up ???~~ grin ~~

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
All hail Mexican King Ians where his $20 makes him undisputed leader of his slum
~snicker
How's work tonight? As soul crushing as ever?

“The eye has it...”

Since: May 09

Russell's Teapot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I think all the above
This is a group of followers.
People who probably were picked on and felt ostracized
Without knowing if their current personality was a result of the bullying or the reason for it, it is hard to know how to ration out the sympathy for things past
But what you have here are essentially loners that found strength in numbers. It is the rarity you ever hear them talk about good things going on in their lives or sharing good experiences with one another. They keep tabs on where each person is at all times and that is about it
They are in a group solely to support one another when trolling.
I would guess almost every one of them does not have full-time employment. That at least a few rely heavily on alcohol. And finances are not good.
Not that those things in and of themselves are indicators of a person's worth as a human being. And some of the happiest people I know rely on very little material things. I am just saying with these particular people, their situation makes them feel miserable. They seek out others as a group, copy what others say in their group, and defend every position no matter how stupid because THIS is all they have
Find me any other example of someone, anywhere, for any reason that actively seeks out people who think different so they can spend day after day arguing with them and I will show you someone full of self-loathing
It is why they are so easy to beat. But they keep coming back because...well, what else do they have to do?
People on both "sides" of the belief issue come in here and share with others about things in their lives. You have done so many times. This is how people interact that are not miserable. They don't seek people out to fight with. They have things to talk about that are joyful once in a while or real life experiences to share.
All you have here are trolls in a group and loner trolls hoping to be allowed into the group of trolls
Its pretty pathetic
Huh oh...

Skombolis has his "Insane Tangent 0' Matic" going.

Hey, Skombolis, you forgot to add the part about the "alien greys", "El Chupacabra", and "The Hollow Earth".

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
I don't live in a slum:)
Of course you do. You do unskilled work. That's your place.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
How's work tonight? As soul crushing as ever?
Nope

It was easy

I enjoy who I work with

It was lucrative

And it was in the United States!

LOL

How was your day? After the hat-dance did you limbo under a donkey before you and your neighbors ate crickets for dinner?

Whose turn is it to guard the Sombrero? Make sure you are being a good neighbor Iansy!

~snicker

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah... missed a lot myself, and scanning found enough to say...'nothing life shattering!' But! Who knows... some seem to disappear when I show up ???~~ grin ~~
Heh

It is like 3:45am where i am right now

You are in a different country and I work second shift

There aren't too many people in the States you are gonna find on here past 3am on a regular basis

Maybe people who chose their name because it rhymes and a couple other trolls but that's it!

Although I don't like to spend too much time on Topix when I get home. Already been on longer than I wanted but there was so many pages in the 3 days I didn't post

I will still be up for a while. May check back in

(T) Peace

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
It really is some of the most disgusting treatment of children I have ever seen that is socially acceptable
"Seen"? Puh-leese. When was the last time that you were outside of Arkansas or Alabama or whatever hell-hole you have been forced to live in?

“A Universal Cause”

The Cosmos

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well stated.
:)
ďIt is good to love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is well done.Ē
Vincent van Gogh

I had an Iranian dentist who told me about Van Gogh, and how people thought because he chopped his ears off, he was mad. Not true. He suffered with Menier's

http://www.menieres-help.com/whatismenieres.p...
'Meniereís sufferers will talk about brain fog, disorientation, confusion, inability to concentrate, sudden exhaustion, light sensitivity and noise sensitivity. It is a very lonely condition to have to live with and can lead to depression and a sense of hopelessness.'

Fennario

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Judged:

Skombolis wrote:
that's how a 'doctor' retires to Mexico boys and girls:)
How was work tonight?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

441 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 3 min MUQ1 36,504
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 12 min It aint necessarily so 720,676
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Aura Mytha 256,454
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 18 min ChromiuMan 5,230
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 21 min Buck Crick 224,109
ibhentse emandi (Sep '11) 39 min SIYA 122
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 41 min Clearwater 172,345
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Chess 532,629
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 1 hr bbbbbb 73
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 8 hr Larry 122
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••