Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#551266 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess to them there is no difference between making the proper distinction and supporting something
Most of them have shown little interest in the truth.
By their logic if I said Hitler didn't engage in matricide, he engaged in genocide, they would accuse me of supporting matricide!
I would point out who you are having the disagreement with though. Not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer
(T) Peace
That last line wasn't about G but rather the person you originally were in this conversation with

(T) Peace

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#551267 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, grasping at straws and total hypocrisy
Cultural racism implies superiority of the PEOPLE.
It has nothing to do with an individuals perception or social commentary of the actual culture as far as whether it would be enjoyable
And anything i have said about Mexican culture, Ians has said easily as much about American culture
You don't understand what cultural racism is. Find me a definition anywhere that would support your claim. Then explain how Ians isn't one
Do you seek out ways to discredit yourself or does it just come naturally?
Two questions, both requiring a simple yes or no.

Did you stereotype based on culture?

If so, was your stereotype degrading?

I ask for yes or no answers, but don't expect you will do that. My guess is that you will dodge, dance around, and accuse IANS, HL
and me of all sorts of wrongdoing.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Fremont, CA

#551268 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, MrLawMan.
Is Capitol punishment the same as murder?
No.

Capitol punishment must be for contempt of Congress.

Location hidden

#551269 Jun 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No

Pointing out well known parts of a culture is not stereotyping

Did I say ALL Mexicans engage in hat dances? NO

Is making fun of parts of a culture and not the people racist? NO

Did Ians stereotype based on culture? Does every American watch Honey BooBoo?
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I ask for yes or no answers, but don't expect you will do that. My guess is that you will dodge, dance around, and accuse IANS, HL
The reason you don't want Ians mentioned is because how can you justify him ripping on American culture while calling the inverse cultural racism?

Yes I made fun of certain aspects of the culture, not the people. So what? I should pretend I find hat dances preferable to playing foorball? And I find the financial landscape to be largely inferior when compared to the United States

Are you really going to try to argue that when by Ians' own admission the minimum wage in Mexico for non-professionals is $5 a day and for professionals it is $8 a day?

That is what it is.

You are your usual hypocritical self and this time your original basis has zero merit

Since: May 11

London, UK

#551270 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, MrLawMan.
Is Capitol punishment the same as murder?
"Capitol[sic]" punishment is state sanctioned murder, but no, it isn't the same...on a philosophical level.

Location hidden

#551271 Jun 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
What?

States that have Capital Punishment can enforce it in cases that have what are called "Capital Crimes"

"Capital punishment (also called the death penalty) in the United States is limited under the Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution, and, in practice, is used almost exclusively for aggravated murders committed by mentally competent adults.[1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishme...

Please give ANY source that states Capital Punishment MUST be for contempt of congress

What are you talking about?!

Contempt of Congress:

"The criminal offense of "contempt of Congress" sets the penalty at not less than one month nor more than twelve months in jail and a fine of not less than $100.."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_Cong...

Man, I can't imagine you representing someone for contempt of Congress where the max penalty is a year and you think they can be executed for it!!

Since: Apr 08

Watford, UK

#551272 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not really. They are relevant in that they are history.
Ah well.

History can have some relevance in that those who pay attention to it may avoid reliving it.

Location hidden

#551273 Jun 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
LOL

Somebody thought this was brilliant?

WOW!

Trolls of a feather flock together:)

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#551274 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, grasping at straws and total hypocrisy
Cultural racism implies superiority of the PEOPLE.
It has nothing to do with an individuals perception or social commentary of the actual culture as far as whether it would be enjoyable
And anything i have said about Mexican culture, Ians has said easily as much about American culture
You don't understand what cultural racism is. Find me a definition anywhere that would support your claim. Then explain how Ians isn't one
Do you seek out ways to discredit yourself or does it just come naturally?
.. here's your link from The American Psychological Association ..
http://www.health-psych.org/Cultural.cfm

"Cultural racism can be defined as societal beliefs and customs that promote the assumption that the products of a given culture, including the language and traditions of that culture are superior to those of other cultures."

.. your continued stereotyping of Mexicans and their is culture is prejudicial and racist ..

.. no, I won't explain the difference between what you wrote and what IAN wrote; he's quite capable of doing that ..

.. your first comment was flat-out racism; your second was cultural racism. I'm done with this topic ..

P.S. Please note: I am NOT calling you a racist but I am saying your posts were racist in nature.

With Established Harem

#551275 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>Your dishonest approach seems to know no bounds. You came here looking for a fight. You demanded that people that have a certain empathy for the situation state their position or be accused of bigotry. You intentionally threw what would be considered a sympathizer to your cause under the bus because trying to get Christians fighting with each other was more important to you than any cause
You pried people's opinions from them when nothing had been said about the subject for the sole purpose of starting a fight
You are so insincere you actually argued as a gay woman that you see nothing wrong with calling someone a 'filthy gay liar' so long as the person saying it believes it to be true
Nobody has declared any belief a "sacred cow". They simply have accurately pointed out you did everything you could, including sacrificing people sympathetic to your cause and sacrificing your very cause itself, just to get a fight going. What you have been told is dont demand someone give their opinion and then whine about it. And don't come here to make it an issue and think anyone should feel intimidated to speak their mind
You don't care about morality or ethics. You only care how you can feign indignation over them to further an argument. The day you said nothing wrong with "filthy gay liar" is the day your credibility on this issue died. Amazing how dishonest one has to be in order to be a gay woman whose posts concerning homosexuality can't be taken at face value.
.. you are a buffoon ..

Since: May 11

London, UK

#551276 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
States that have Capital Punishment can enforce it in cases that have what are called "Capital Crimes"
"Capital punishment (also called the death penalty) in the United States is limited under the Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution, and, in practice, is used almost exclusively for aggravated murders committed by mentally competent adults.[1]"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capital_punishme...
Please give ANY source that states Capital Punishment MUST be for contempt of congress
What are you talking about?!
Contempt of Congress:
"The criminal offense of "contempt of Congress" sets the penalty at not less than one month nor more than twelve months in jail and a fine of not less than $100.."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_Cong...
Man, I can't imagine you representing someone for contempt of Congress where the max penalty is a year and you think they can be executed for it!!
Hey scumballs, the Capitol is a building where US congress gathers. CAPITAL punishment is state sanctioned execution.

Egads you're slow.

still, cool story though LMFAO

Location hidden

#551277 Jun 25, 2013
Khatru wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah well.
History can have some relevance in that those who pay attention to it may avoid reliving it.
This I do agree with. While neither remaining aware or disregarding history guarantees it will or will not be repeated, the chances of making the same mistakes become much greater IMO when we forget lessons already learned. Should someone need to know of past genocide to know it is wrong and shouldn't happen? No. But there were so many things that took place and so people that had to go along or turn a blind eye for the atrocities of the past to happen. It is the details that hold the true lessons and better our chances of not repeating the same mistakes that led to horrors of the past. It is a somberinf reminder of what too many people saying nothing can lead to. And that is something we should never forget.

With Established Harem

#551278 Jun 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:.. Hispanics must deal with this type of stereotyping on a daily basis. It is prejudicial and racist ..
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>And yet not one word on how prejudicial certain others are here. Lol.
.. have you ever stood up against prejudice? If so, how and when ??..

Location hidden

#551279 Jun 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
"Cultural racism can be defined as societal beliefs and customs that promote the assumption that the products of a given culture, including the language and traditions of that culture are superior to those of other cultures."
.. your continued stereotyping of Mexicans and their is culture is prejudicial and racist ..
.. no, I won't explain the difference between what you wrote and what IAN wrote; he's quite capable of doing that ..
.. your first comment was flat-out racism; your second was cultural racism. I'm done with this topic ..
P.S. Please note: I am NOT calling you a racist but I am saying your posts were racist in nature.
You dishonestly cherry-picked that article

Let's see what is right in the beginning

"Cultural racism exists when there is a widespread acceptance of stereotypes concerning different ethnic or racial groups."

STEREOTYPES

I never claimed ALL Mexicans engage in it. I limited the criticism to the practice itself

Also the quote you gave is NOT on the link you provided

That was not by accident i am sure as no doubt you cherry-picked from there as well. Please link the page you took that quote from

Location hidden

#551280 Jun 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you are a buffoon ..
You are a supposed lesbian who defended a hypothetical of calling someone a "filthy gay liar" and said it was fine if the person saying it thought it was true

You compared using "gay" as an insult to using a group as a compliment by comparing "filthy gay liar" to "good Christian man"

You demanded people who sympathize with anybody who may be the victim of bigotry express that opinion which you were already aware of in hopes of it starting a fight between Christians even if that fight was detrimental to your cause

You are a troll who can't even be taken seriously on posts about homosexuality and you are gay because that is how dishonest you are

All you have left is to regurgitate one of your fellow trolls using a proxy and to call someone a buffoon

You can't expect to be taken seriously any more can you?

Location hidden

#551281 Jun 25, 2013
MisterCharrington wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey scumballs, the Capitol is a building where US congress gathers. CAPITAL punishment is state sanctioned execution.
Egads you're slow.
still, cool story though LMFAO
LOL

A typo!

You got me on the ropes troll

~snicker

You are probably the one that gave the "brilliant" to someone saying a penalty that can't exceed 1 year is what people get executed for!

Watford, UK

#551282 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Capital punishment is still killing, yes. Killing isn't murder.
So it's OK to kill but not to murder?

With Established Harem

#551283 Jun 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
.. was it Skom who belittled your professionalism by resorting to Hispanic slurs ??..

.. does he even understand that his posts stereotype and demean an entire ethnic group ??..

Location hidden

#551284 Jun 25, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL

You didn't even read the article!

You did a Google search than lazily lined the quote assuming it was from the same page!

You quoted what you did right off the Google search

https://www.google.com/search...

..and couldn't even be bothered to click on the link and read anything for yourself

No wonder you remain ignorant

When you find the page that quote was actually on, please link it. I am not going to do your research for you

Watford, UK

#551285 Jun 25, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
The laws in Leviticus were not written for all to follow, just the Levites.
I can relate to that.

Like the Ten Commandments were only written for the Israelites and not for any other people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min kent 693,379
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 11 min Never hillary 52,494
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 19 min Tellthetruth 992,225
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 38 min _FLATLINE-------- 2,480
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 6,743
I need a name for a song. 1 hr LatinoVargas55 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr onemale 286,694
More from around the web