“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#551138 Jun 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
I have a Sword of Damocles hanging above my head.

I won;t know until October whether the hair will break soon or if it will be taken away.

"The waiting is the hardest part." - Tom Petty

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =uMyCa35_mOgXX
Hopefully you have a while longer with us!

Montreal

#551139 Jun 25, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>Humm children of God.Just like Jesus so your saying you are a product of out of wedlock,adultry,and rape right!!!
Your comment is just as valid as that homeless guy's down the street. The one that screams that the end of the world is near.

Are you saying that everyone has a little of your god'a magic juice in them?
That there are no real biological fathers?

Montreal

#551140 Jun 25, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>I am at home

In the United States

Where they can have vending machines because the water isn't poisonous and because people can afford to put a $1 in them because that isn't half a mornings pay!

LOL

You are a delusional old man in a very dangerous place. You need to be careful. I promise you next time a knife is in your face the guy doesn't have it for peeling grapes!
You're trying to make fun of someone for being old and for having enough money to be able to retire in a beautiful place like Mexico.

You are failing horribly at not looking like a fool.
Clearwater

United States

#551141 Jun 25, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
These are simple, ignorant people.
They need their safety net; their crutch; something they can rely on and avoid thinking.
Christians need the Bible the same as a drunk walking down the street needs a lamp post.
Not for illumination; just something to lean on.
More bigoted words from Catcher.

Montreal

#551142 Jun 25, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>More bigoted words from Catcher.
You obviously don't understand the definition of "bigot."
Clearwater

United States

#551143 Jun 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying to make fun of someone for being old and for having enough money to be able to retire in a beautiful place like Mexico.
You are failing horribly at not looking like a fool.
So beautiful that many risk death and some do die just for the chance to be here.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#551144 Jun 25, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Unethical is as unethical gets, regardless of who or where. I don't discriminate... not argue God or the Bible. Your views are your conclusions. Not everyone's. A contradiction is not a paradox... but another reason for what is.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/T0N0LOR...
"There is no fear in love, for perfect love casteth out all fear."
1 John 4:18
I am learning many words and terms or phrases in here... one is cherry-picking! There are some good cherry's in all books. Here's another...
'For courage there must be something at stake. I come here with nothing to lose.'
And the Mountains Echoed - Khaled Hosseini (Author)
I was just thinking of how I feel about JESUS ~ and HE is our best friend; one that we can laugh with, cry with, be sorry with and have much hope for where we are heading and why we are heading there.

Knowing JESUS is understanding that we are Spiritual Beings having a human experience, and also understand that there are Angels with us, and guiding and guarding us, and helping us the best way can.

It is also knowing GOD ~ and wanting to bring a smile to HIS face ~ which ever way we can. It is knowing that we don't want to hurt others with our cruel words and it is knowing that for ever reason we are that which we are, we are the reason.

We know that we are like Caterpillars in the Cocoon, ready to burst forth into the new realm, whichever realm that may be. But it is also knowing that we have much to live for, and that are cups are filled not part empty.

I have been reading this forum for many years, and see the back and forth bickering and name calling, for what it is. Once, there was a time when I could be dragged into it, and every now and then the urge still raises it's ugly head.

That's all I wanted to say, apart from thank you for all of the Koala hugs, they mean much, and so do you :)

#551145 Jun 25, 2013
Grace Walker wrote:
John 1:1 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John 1:14 - "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." Jesus IS God in human flesh..
They are intertwined ~ Amen

#551146 Jun 25, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary was young yes. Mary also KNEW the Bible and the propecies at a young age. Mary was a TRUSTWORTHY and OBEDIENT. Mary was WILLING to be a servant of God, even though she was about to go through some suffering. Mary was FAVORED of God .
Mary was Jewish.
Mary KNEW she was indeed a VIRGIN--and had NEVER been with Man---so she KNEW the TRUTH of herself, no matter what ANYONE thought of her ( Nowadays, we go on what OTHER people say about YOU--not what you REALLY TRUTHFULLY you are, so sad)
But Mary would still go through those "Hard times of explaining", of which , she didn't have to ---God sent an Angel to EXPLAIN all to Joseph, and that is the only one that NEEDED to know the TRUTH.
That is why when GOD knows the truth ---then it will set you FREE.We do NOT have to pay for what people SAY we do----just what we Truthfully DO! God will let the real TRUTH be know !
Mr. good ole darwin's veiw is a most horrific! and disgusting!
Agreed...... different sets of comprehension, me thinks!!

#551147 Jun 25, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is WOW!!!
So God can make Adam from the dust of the ground, breath life into him, and he becomes a "living soul". Than God takes Adams rib and uses it to make Eve and she becomes a "living soul". And God "speaks so many things into being" in the beginning in Genesis.
Yet according to your skewed way of thinking Mary couldn't possibly be with child without there being quote: "sperm involved", "ejaculation",(from a Spirit mind you, seeing as "God is Spirit") and all the other nonsense you said.
You sure are one twisted person that can't see beyond your carnal, earthly driven and influenced mind.
Seek help!!!
What came first ~ the bee or the plants pollinated by them! What did the bee feed on prior to the much needed plants or how did the plants survive without bees?

***8. THE VALUE OF BEES FOR CROP POLLINATION - FAO.org
ftp://ftp.fao.org/docrep/fao/0 12/i0842e/i0842e09.pdf &#8206;
Even though some of these have special pollinators belonging to other types of insects, these plants all depend on, or benefit from bee pollination to some extent ...
Pollination | Native Plants and Ecosystem Services
nativeplants.msu.edu/about/pollination &#8206;
Jan 12, 2012 – Pollinating insects, like bees, play a critical role in maintaining natural plant ... that contribute some level of pollination services to crops and are very important in ... Many plants require this kind of pollen distribution, known as ...
Pollination by Honey Bees
www.aces.uiuc.edu/vista/html_pubs/BEEKEEP/CHA... &#8206;
These two figures are probably much more accurate than some of the older, larger ... The bees require large quantities of nectar and pollen to rear their young,... The provision of bees for pollination of crop plants is a specialized practice, not...***

One way or another, things have survived without the proper logic of survival; the chicken came before the egg so where did the first chicken come from? We can accept this with no qualm nor question, but we cannot accept a child beginning its life in a miraculous way?

They say get our minds out of the box, but in MHO they have their heads so far stuck in the box, they don't even need blinkers :)

Wouldn't change places with an Atheist for all of the money and luxuries of this world..... the meaning is not real.

#551148 Jun 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"I said you are all Gods. You are all Children of God."
The God of Gods said I am a God.
You could be a God too if you choose not to be a slave animal.
Being a child does not make one the FATHER

#551149 Jun 25, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I had shrimp yesterday! Hmmm shrimp... Yummy!!
Shrimp? Aren't they baby prawns?

“Electronic graffiti”

Since: Jun 13

Down Under

#551150 Jun 25, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully you have a while longer with us!
I'll second that!

#551151 Jun 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup.
The Jewish sabbath begins Friday at sundown. they have done so for at least 2500 years.
I could give Christians an easy out from their dilemma but the truth would overturn more of their Roman Catholic doctrines than it would fix.
Hint: Jerusalem Conference of 50 AD
Hint ~ 50 AD was a long time ago....... apparently the Pug was around about 400 years B.C.! The quality of the Pug is as good as the quality of the the of JESUS, no matter what year it was started in. The Aztec calendar ran out and it didn't appear to have any other meaning other than they stopped. Hint, doesn't matter, the Aztec Calendar was still what it was.......

#551152 Jun 25, 2013
Time of JESUS .... ooooops

#551153 Jun 25, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegitimate: Conceived out of wedlock.(Jesus)
Bastard: Conceived by adultery (Jesus)
Statutory Rape: Sexual relations with a person below the age of consent (Mary).
Face the Truth and be Free.
I'll leave it between you and GOD ~ I had my go at explaining and I have certainly faced the truth and been set free.

Something I don't think you will ever comprehend!!

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#551154 Jun 25, 2013
Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>So beautiful that many risk death and some do die just for the chance to be here.
So true. Lacey clearly isn't the shaprest tool in the shed. It says so many things that are so far from the truth and so inacurate that it's laughable. Poor thing probably needs it's butt buddy to tell it which shoe goes on which foot.

Hope you have a great day Chris. God bless.

#551155 Jun 25, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
You were posting to Serah... I was posing to you...
I repeat...
Mary would have said the same as Jesus
“But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?“If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?“Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. Matthew 5:44-48
I don't think we are meant to turn the other cheek at some of the insults tossed GOD's way and the way of JESUS. IMO we are not defending either of THEM but we are voicing our disapproval. There are ways of stating our disapproval that would be in a respectful way, and it is my belief that is the way we should be handling it. Sending Koala Hugs your way, and can you send some warm weather down this way in return? GOD Bless xx

#551156 Jun 25, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
good ole darwin is not my enemy, nor is ANYONE on here my enemy..He simply makes very bad statements about Christians and God and Jesus, that I do not agree or UPHOLD. I do NOT LOVE that about him---Do you? He can say some pretty hateful statements about Jesus,---I KNOW he is not a Christian, but some hurtful statements are best left UNSAID.
I know those words you state was for me , a Christian, PW, but again, he is not my enemy . A concerned Christian , I am,--- and wanted to express the disgust I had for his statement.
I was just elaborating on what Serah was stating about Mary, and I certainly agreed with her.
Thanks.
I understand ~ feeling the same way :)

#551157 Jun 25, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>NO silly, what we are trying to teach you students is that God is truly God and no other can be God. So, God being God has no creator and no beginning or ending. Get it. God is the Alpha and Omega.
Good luck with that one and welcome to our forum :) I don't think I've seen your posting before....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 min WasteWater 267,608
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 796,945
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min WasteWater 568,650
Teacup Yorkie Puppies available 12 min susanrich222 1
Teacup Yorkie Puppies 20 min susanrich222 1
Cihangir Vestel - Regal Klima Servisi *0546* 24... 27 min gncservis 1
Thousands march in Holocaust memorial (Apr '06) 32 min Alexey25 516
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 hr cheer the f up 120,777
Scientific proof for God's existence 5 hr let your brother rip 647
More from around the web