<quoted text>That's a bold statement.
You're the one that made it.

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#551001 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wow....

To be clear, Islam and Christianity are drastically different.

Do you have any comparisons to Christianity regarding stoning people to death like those backwards ass Iraqi Muslims?

No?

Odd...
According to you, they aren't murdering anyone.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#551002 Jun 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, an excuse to murder is always a bad excuse.
Murder is bad no matter what.
You are trying to say that kids deserve to be murdered if they're disobedient, because that's the excuse given.
It doesn't get more clear cut than that.
What is wrong with you?
Why have you abandoned all moral thought for a book?
These are simple, ignorant people.

They need their safety net; their crutch; something they can rely on and avoid thinking.

Christians need the Bible the same as a drunk walking down the street needs a lamp post.

Not for illumination; just something to lean on.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#551003 Jun 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So explain to me how a spirit can conceive out of wedlock???(Jesus)
So explain to me how a spirit can conceive by adultery????(Jesus)
So explain to me how a spirit can rape a female below the age of consent?????(Mary)
I don;t believe in spirits. I don't believe the pagan "Zeus impregnating women" mythology of Matthew and Luke.

Mark, John and even Paul never mention the pagan God's Baby stories.

Anyway the Bile says we are all "Children of God".... just like Jesus.

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#551004 Jun 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't argue or talk about posters either. For me it like talking behind their backs and it's not my style in life. Any dirt or disgust of any is enough without adding to the bait as well. This lot taught me to scroll or post about WSJLM. In-beteen I see a bit of light-heartedness... Truth is Christians attitudes at times scream out for the bait, and then don't like it when they get it. Which is worse when one professes to know better?
I also don't love a lot about many regardless of believer or not.
I know you were amplifying what Serah said. I wasn't discussing anyone except what Mary would say in such circumstances as she was beyond 'displaying' disgust. Maybe you can't see that ?
What I see I don't have to stoop to and become part of an ugly session. If you can't see the value of Jesus words in the face of his or Mary's own denial, I can.
Well stated.

:)

Montreal

#551005 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>To you it doesn't matter, you clump all religions into one and if ONE of them does bad, they all must, huh?

The Quran is a bastardized, distorted, evil version of the Holy Bible and I can't believe you'd compare the two religions.
Why is it an evil version of your bible?
Because it says to do all the things your bible says to do?

Montreal

#551006 Jun 24, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't now, except brutal murders in some states.

In the old days, people could be executed for witchcraft and heresy in the American colonies, like at Salem. As per the Bible...
Yup, that wonderful "moral" book.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#551007 Jun 24, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that everyone was commanded not to have homosexual sex and engage in incest, or are you saying only the Levites were given this commandment? So, you are saying that homosexuality "IS" an abomination.
RR is saying that the book Leviticus only applies to the Levites and no one else.
I disagree as do the Jews, Samaritans, Muslims and most Christians. Most Christians use a different apologetic to dispense with Mosaic Laws.

Montreal

#551008 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Killing someone isn't murder ?

WOW, I hope you are behind bars.
He really is disgusting.

Montreal

#551009 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You said, and I quote "I am a God".

Prove it.

Or admit your a liar.
You said god exists, prove its existence or admit you're a liar.

The question of where your proof is for a god has been asked before your question to G_O_D, and so you have the burden of proof first.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#551010 Jun 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
He doesn't have to prove it, he is a god.
Isn't that the excuse you give whenever asked to give proof of your god?
Exactly!

I even use the same book they do to "prove" their deity.

Of course only some of us are "Real Elohim"(TM) most choose to be little more than talking monkeys.

Montreal

#551011 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death." Leviticus 20:10

Did you even read the Bible or are you just a godforsaken liar ?
Didn't he say he studied it and everything?
That's obviously a lie.

Oh wait, he thinks you should DISOWN adulterers and their appropriate adulteress.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#551012 Jun 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
You just stated you though death meant disown.
You made this huge spiel out of the parts of your bible that tells people to murder disrespectful children and how it just means to disown them.
Stone to death doesn't mean disown; it means stone to DEATH.
Note that in RR's mind 'disowning' someone to death isn't murder, it's just killing them.

RR is loonier than Charlie Manson.

Montreal

#551013 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>It's the truth, you dipshit. It's BASIC Bible study.

Every text has a context. The same is true of the Bible. Making sure you contextualize (or grasp the context of a portion of text) is a very important step in Bible study. It can be extremely difficult to understand any text without a knowledge of the context.

If 1,000 years from now someone were to pick up a copy of the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal dated January 1, 1995, they would have a really hard time understanding what they're reading. Why? Because no matter what text a person reads, they need to know the context in which is was originally written.

One reason is because people do not take into account the fact that Leviticus is titled such because it is a manuscript written to the Levites.

Everything written in Leviticus is specifically written to the Levites for the tribal community of Israel. Did you know that? Most people don't.

http://www.bible-study-basics.com/bible_in_co...
Oh, so gays aren't abominations according to the bible then?
Because that was only for the Levites, according to you.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#551014 Jun 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
And so your god isn't god.
It had to have been created, along with its creator before that, and its creator before that, and so on.
All the way back before the Elder Gods to the Daemon Sultan Azathoth bubbling and blaspheming at the center of all eternity.

Go Cthulhu! LOL

Montreal

#551015 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>So you claim the commanment to murder people for adultery was only given to the Levites.

So was the same commandment give only to Deuters (whatever the fuck those are)

"“If a man is found lying with a married woman, then both of them shall die, the man who lay with the woman, and the woman; thus you shall purge the evil from Israel." - Deuteronomy 22:22

You really should read the Bible someday.
What about that verse that says a woman has to marry her rapist if the rapist comes forward?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#551016 Jun 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
It's STILL murder!
I think you should check yourself into your local insane asylum.
Killing people is murder, just because that's what they did doesn't make it moral, okay, and not murder.
If a new law went out saying you could kill one person if you want, just because it's legal doesn't make it any less of a MURDER.
Maybe he is trying to justify the Holocaust.'The death penalty for being a Jew as 100% legal under German law so it wasn't murder'.

Montreal

#551017 Jun 24, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that everyone was commanded not to have homosexual sex and engage in incest, or are you saying only the Levites were given this commandment? So, you are saying that homosexuality "IS" an abomination.
But then in order to claim that, you'd have to prove your god exists.

Montreal

#551018 Jun 24, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>So you are saying that we should be stoning gays to death, or are you saying that something happened to fulfill the judgment, for now?
You don't understand English all that well, do you?

This whole time I've been against murder of any kind.

By all means though, try to stone me to death. It'll ensure you a nice room with the finest metal bars and prison food!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#551019 Jun 24, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>NO silly, what we are trying to teach you students is that God is truly God and no other can be God. So, God being God has no creator and no beginning or ending. Get it. God is the Alpha and Omega.
My Father is a lunatic. We Elohim have rejected him. The King is dead. Long live the Elohim!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 5 min Aussie Kev 2,358
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 45 min Steve III 650,730
Queen Cleopatra was clearly Black. White people... (Aug '10) 53 min Johnny 768
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 53 min Rosa_Winkel 445,936
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 106,094
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 1 hr Dr Banonator 56,351
Why are white people so insecure ? (Feb '10) 1 hr Johnny 212
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr X Pendable 182,982
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 4 hr RiccardoFire 45,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 hr Hangman 971,894
More from around the web