Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#550984 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegitimate: Conceived out of wedlock.(Jesus)
Bastard: Conceived by adultery (Jesus)
Statutory Rape: Sexual relations with a person below the age of consent (Mary).
Face the Truth and be Free.
So explain to me how a spirit can conceive out of wedlock???(Jesus)

So explain to me how a spirit can conceive by adultery????(Jesus)

So explain to me how a spirit can rape a female below the age of consent?????(Mary)

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#550986 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You're wrong.

In those days, that kind of punishment was common. It was considered Capitol punishment, which isn't murder.
It's STILL murder!

I think you should check yourself into your local insane asylum.

Killing people is murder, just because that's what they did doesn't make it moral, okay, and not murder.

If a new law went out saying you could kill one person if you want, just because it's legal doesn't make it any less of a MURDER.

Montreal

#550989 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Capital punishment isn't murder.

And who do you suppose "you all" are in that verse?
So you find killing people off to be moral, as long as it isn't said to be illegal?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Montreal

#550992 Jun 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>It was group/mob/vigilante type murder then, and it is now.

What do you call this?

Warning; Graphic, don't watch if you don't want to see Abrahamic religious murder.

"Kurdish girl stoned to death because she falls in love with a sunni muslim"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VRaLcbxpIswXX

"Honor Killing - Iraqi Girl Stoned"
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

" 'Moderate' Muslim Indonesia: Stoning to Death for Adultery"

"Somali Muslim Businessman Stoned To Death in South Africa (Warning: Graphic Scene)"

<ArAr> "but, but, but, those were the customs back then"

Right, right, riiight...
He'll say it isn't murder because it's accepted by the government.

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#550993 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You are welcome in my home and life anytime. Please ignore the mess of both.
<extends open right hand.
<shakes hand heartily>

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#550994 Jun 24, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
good ole darwin is not my enemy, nor is ANYONE on here my enemy..He simply makes very bad statements about Christians and God and Jesus, that I do not agree or UPHOLD. I do NOT LOVE that about him---Do you? He can say some pretty hateful statements about Jesus,---I KNOW he is not a Christian, but some hurtful statements are best left UNSAID.
I know those words you state was for me , a Christian, PW, but again, he is not my enemy . A concerned Christian , I am,--- and wanted to express the disgust I had for his statement.
I was just elaborating on what Serah was stating about Mary, and I certainly agreed with her.
Thanks.
I don't argue or talk about posters either. For me it like talking behind their backs and it's not my style in life. Any dirt or disgust of any is enough without adding to the bait as well. This lot taught me to scroll or post about WSJLM. In-beteen I see a bit of light-heartedness... Truth is Christians attitudes at times scream out for the bait, and then don't like it when they get it. Which is worse when one professes to know better?

I also don't love a lot about many regardless of believer or not.

I know you were amplifying what Serah said. I wasn't discussing anyone except what Mary would say in such circumstances as she was beyond 'displaying' disgust. Maybe you can't see that ?

What I see I don't have to stoop to and become part of an ugly session. If you can't see the value of Jesus words in the face of his or Mary's own denial, I can.

Montreal

#550995 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Many States and Countries say it is "unlawful" to kill even a convicted murderer.
Sooooooo, It is MURDER.

"The Bible says...." in 3.... 2.... 1....
Unlawful also means "not right" as in immoral or wrong.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#550996 Jun 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
yea
I am crying like old horse,or someone who got weak bladder and wet pants leaking fluid from his pants and dildo?
Your brain is between butts,and respect only when someone wear condom or you suck d...
you are complete worthless poor girl thing that your brain between two legs atract people like handsom DR Shrink
let me add to you one more name Carmen de Luz,you little leather jacket straps lusty Flitchen
you are defeated horrible and now flush your immoral a....and don't come back anymore to this place
Oh wow you got it bad.
I don't want riches I want love. You can't understand that can you. I'll do as I please and there's not a damn thing you can do about it. All your insults show is your own reflections. I pity you and all those like you and sincerely hope you are in an asylum as a patient and not treating anyone. I'm no whore, I AM LOVE. Poor in bits of paper means nothing to anyone that matters.

Montreal

#550997 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>"Some humans are gods", huh?

And you are a god?

Prove it.
He doesn't have to prove it, he is a god.

Isn't that the excuse you give whenever asked to give proof of your god?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#550999 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
<shakes hand heartily>
Mutual manhood assertion. Adorable.

Montreal

#551000 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>That's a bold statement.
You're the one that made it.

Montreal

#551001 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh wow....

To be clear, Islam and Christianity are drastically different.

Do you have any comparisons to Christianity regarding stoning people to death like those backwards ass Iraqi Muslims?

No?

Odd...
According to you, they aren't murdering anyone.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#551002 Jun 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, an excuse to murder is always a bad excuse.
Murder is bad no matter what.
You are trying to say that kids deserve to be murdered if they're disobedient, because that's the excuse given.
It doesn't get more clear cut than that.
What is wrong with you?
Why have you abandoned all moral thought for a book?
These are simple, ignorant people.

They need their safety net; their crutch; something they can rely on and avoid thinking.

Christians need the Bible the same as a drunk walking down the street needs a lamp post.

Not for illumination; just something to lean on.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#551003 Jun 24, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
<quoted text>
So explain to me how a spirit can conceive out of wedlock???(Jesus)
So explain to me how a spirit can conceive by adultery????(Jesus)
So explain to me how a spirit can rape a female below the age of consent?????(Mary)
I don;t believe in spirits. I don't believe the pagan "Zeus impregnating women" mythology of Matthew and Luke.

Mark, John and even Paul never mention the pagan God's Baby stories.

Anyway the Bile says we are all "Children of God".... just like Jesus.

Catcher1

Hermosa Beach, CA

#551004 Jun 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't argue or talk about posters either. For me it like talking behind their backs and it's not my style in life. Any dirt or disgust of any is enough without adding to the bait as well. This lot taught me to scroll or post about WSJLM. In-beteen I see a bit of light-heartedness... Truth is Christians attitudes at times scream out for the bait, and then don't like it when they get it. Which is worse when one professes to know better?
I also don't love a lot about many regardless of believer or not.
I know you were amplifying what Serah said. I wasn't discussing anyone except what Mary would say in such circumstances as she was beyond 'displaying' disgust. Maybe you can't see that ?
What I see I don't have to stoop to and become part of an ugly session. If you can't see the value of Jesus words in the face of his or Mary's own denial, I can.
Well stated.

:)

Montreal

#551005 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>To you it doesn't matter, you clump all religions into one and if ONE of them does bad, they all must, huh?

The Quran is a bastardized, distorted, evil version of the Holy Bible and I can't believe you'd compare the two religions.
Why is it an evil version of your bible?
Because it says to do all the things your bible says to do?

Montreal

#551006 Jun 24, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't now, except brutal murders in some states.

In the old days, people could be executed for witchcraft and heresy in the American colonies, like at Salem. As per the Bible...
Yup, that wonderful "moral" book.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#551007 Jun 24, 2013
JesusMyLord wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that everyone was commanded not to have homosexual sex and engage in incest, or are you saying only the Levites were given this commandment? So, you are saying that homosexuality "IS" an abomination.
RR is saying that the book Leviticus only applies to the Levites and no one else.
I disagree as do the Jews, Samaritans, Muslims and most Christians. Most Christians use a different apologetic to dispense with Mosaic Laws.

Montreal

#551008 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>Killing someone isn't murder ?

WOW, I hope you are behind bars.
He really is disgusting.

Montreal

#551009 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You said, and I quote "I am a God".

Prove it.

Or admit your a liar.
You said god exists, prove its existence or admit you're a liar.

The question of where your proof is for a god has been asked before your question to G_O_D, and so you have the burden of proof first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bring the jobs back to the USA! 30 min Johnny 12
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr NutSoDivineMsM 37,089
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr oneear69 688,786
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Aerobatty 988,536
The American Dream is DEAD DEAD DEAD. 3 hr oneear69 11
Why is Mahattan Johnny a gay trucker 3 hr Johnny 19
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 4 hr My opinion 6,549
More from around the web