“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#550834 Jun 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter.
It's the "god inspired words" within the book, describing barbaric acts that are being discussed.
That is the basis of your religion, and the Islamic, Judaic, Baha'i faiths(a few other variants, too).
Sure, you want to distance yourself from that aspect of it, and who wouldn't? Nevertheless, that is the reality of your religious book.
To you it doesn't matter, you clump all religions into one and if ONE of them does bad, they all must, huh?

The Quran is a bastardized, distorted, evil version of the Holy Bible and I can't believe you'd compare the two religions.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#550835 Jun 24, 2013
John 1:1 - "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."
John 1:14 - "And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of grace and truth." Jesus IS God in human flesh..

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550836 Jun 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
you change the meanings to suit yourself
you are the most self-centered persona ever
I don't change the meanings, I understand them.

Look it up.

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#550837 Jun 24, 2013

#550838 Jun 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
See post I responded to?
Lol... Hi Larry :D
Jus messin wit ya..........

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550839 Jun 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
If I didn't know better I'd think you were trying to infer that Christianity has never done anything that compares to stoning people(which is in the OT of your bible).
History knows better than that.
We do know that Christians have killed people for not being Christian and possibly tortured them to find out if they were Christian by using hot pokers in the vagina and anus, amputation of sexual organs, fingernail removal, suffocation, placing hands and feet in boiling water, gouging out eyes, cutting out tongues, breaking limbs, branding, starvation and other sadistic forms of torture too sick, depraved, and numerous to mention.
Christians have killed, injured and maimed another for being a different denomination of Christian using bombs, guns and other methods of terrorism against the different denomination.
Some Christians have talked its members into committing mass suicide, performing genocide, or allowing infanticide and other heinous practices - believing they were carrying out the desires of their "god(s)" - or to merely convert a country or area to its belief.
People like that might kill another for practicing or performing imagined "magics" and 'rites" that they deemed evil, or not in line in with what they felt was "right", "abominations", or considered "unholy" according to what they felt their "god(s)" wishes were.
Christians have killed others who performed medical procedures, or those who received medical procedures, and have even allowed the death of another or a family member by withholding a medical procedure, risked their own life by holding poisonous creatures, and allowing themselves to be bitten, or even by ingesting poisons.
All of those things mentioned above were done based upon portions of your religious book, the bible.
All of those things I just mentioned we do know for certain were done by members of Christianity...
And called themselves Christian.
Is that what you were looking for?
"For even the most powerful robber baron must sleep, but he who tortures you with righteous intent does so with a clean conscience"
I never said nor implied that Christianity hasn't done that, have I? Don't put words in my posts that I didn't. Don't twist my posts like you do the Bible.

Christians haven't stoned people to death since the times of the OT.

Get real. Your hatred of Christianity clouds your better judgement.

#550840 Jun 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
he is lawyer like someone is able to make from horse s.... baseball bat?
he is cyber crazy lawyer busy to send reprots to ban posters who they are not going to destroy and rethorics against such scums like Catcher poor cyber coward"lawyer' he heeeeeeeeee
I couldn't have said it better myself Doctor.........

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550841 Jun 24, 2013
karl44 wrote:
<quoted text>
hence, it always existed
Nice guess.

Please provide some evidence that matter has always existed.

Go.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#550842 Jun 24, 2013
Phil. 2:5-8 - "Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, 6 who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, 7 but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. 8 And being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550843 Jun 24, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Yous thinkin the prufesir has beenen ah learnen him?
That'd bee kinder liken that "blind leadin the blind" deal doesn't ya thenk?
You're being too kind.

It's more like the blind, deaf and mute leading the blind, deaf and mute....

#550844 Jun 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be an Aussie, say something totally offensive then add "no offence" at the end. Ouch Larry :(
No Aussie in me so i blame it on the german in me........

I'd love to visit sometime though.......

“The..”

Since: Dec 12

"..who whating how with huh?"

#550845 Jun 24, 2013
I see my awesome quote had no effect other than judgits, here's another;

<Quoted Text>

THE DISTRACTED PRIEST

A priest was kneeling at a roadside shrine just outside the town, saying his prayers. A young woman passed very close to the shrine, and distracted the priest.

"You insolent girl", the priest shouted out. "Can't you see I'm saying my prayers? Why do you have to disturb me when I'm praying?"

"I'm very sorry father", the young woman said; "I didn't notice you. I'm on my way to see my young man; and I was thinking about him."

"I was thinking about God", the priest said piously.

An elderly man who was also travelling along the road heard this exchange.

"The young woman was thinking about her man", the elderly man said to the priest, "and didn't notice you. You were thinking about God, and noticed her. If you loved God with the same devotion as she loves her man, you could share this road in peace."

ROBERT VAN DE WEYER.

<Quoted Text>

Good aye?

All this bickering and downright cruelty, for what god do you do this? I find it highly improbable that you so called "Christians" have even read the bible much less understood it. People like yourselves have today's youth believing the is no GOD. Oh the shame!

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#550847 Jun 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>You never post the link backing this assertion you made. You probably smart because you knew it would be ripped to shreds. But I going to address it anyways just for billboard sake.
You probably getting that from Stephen Hawkings.
First, here is a UK Scientist refuting Hawkings:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-130...
And here is an article putting in basic terms why Hawkings is wrong:
http://www.redstate.com/srachui/2013/04/18/re...
Here is the bottom line of the absurdity of Hawkings book:
First, Hawking cannot explain why the law of gravity exists in the first place. He says “because there is a law of gravity,” but he can give no reason why such a law is present, and is constant. Without an adequate explanation for the origin of laws, such as gravity, any explanation of the origin of a Universe dependent on those laws is incomplete. Furthermore, regardless of what theoretical, mathematical calculations Hawking has concocted, the simple fact of the matter is, if there ever was a time when nothing existed, there would be nothing now. The mere fact that Hawking suggests that anything can “spontaneously create itself out of nothing,” is, with all due respect, ridiculously absurd and completely unscientific! It is impossible to get something from nothing—any way you slice it. Using Hawking’s way of thinking, we could suggest that this article you are reading “spontaneously created itself out of nothing.” Yet such a conclusion defies all known scientific laws.
Kyle Butt MA.
[[[
oy!lol!. You know my favorite part Dr[do little]--"ridiculously absurd and completely unscientific"
LOL.
If you believe Stephen Hawking, you just confirmed what I thought of you all along--You're a Fool.
What?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#550848 Jun 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegitimate ~ a man made word that in no way fits the picture of Mary, Joseph and JESUS....
GOD a rapist?***Rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape&#8206 ;
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's...***
GOD doesn't fit that picture either ~ you simply do not appear to understand many things!!
Luke 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.....
If my 14 year old daughter came to me and told me of what the Angel had told her, I would feel that she had been Blessed by GOD.
Mary was young yes. Mary also KNEW the Bible and the propecies at a young age. Mary was a TRUSTWORTHY and OBEDIENT. Mary was WILLING to be a servant of God, even though she was about to go through some suffering. Mary was FAVORED of God .

Mary was Jewish.

Mary KNEW she was indeed a VIRGIN--and had NEVER been with Man---so she KNEW the TRUTH of herself, no matter what ANYONE thought of her ( Nowadays, we go on what OTHER people say about YOU--not what you REALLY TRUTHFULLY you are, so sad)

But Mary would still go through those "Hard times of explaining", of which , she didn't have to ---God sent an Angel to EXPLAIN all to Joseph, and that is the only one that NEEDED to know the TRUTH.

That is why when GOD knows the truth ---then it will set you FREE.We do NOT have to pay for what people SAY we do----just what we Truthfully DO! God will let the real TRUTH be know !

Mr. good ole darwin's veiw is a most horrific! and disgusting!

“The..”

#550849 Jun 24, 2013
I've seen a few people here bash the youth, I think that's disgusting. They are not only the future but know more about love, GOD IS LOVE, than any religion or any self righteous blind person. Ever thought about expanding your minds. Wake up!!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550850 Jun 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Um....

Excuse me...

*taps IANS on shoulder*

He said:

If you believe Stephen Hawking, you just confirmed what I thought of you all along--You're a Fool.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#550851 Jun 24, 2013
Sorry---- 'Mary also knew the PROPHECIES at a young age.

“The..”

#550852 Jun 24, 2013
Yo simple! Even Mr Darwin, who may or may not be disgusting, knows one simple truth, no sperm no baby. One can be invaded by all sorts of spirits, both physically and mentally. However, no in out ejaculation of sperm to swim to eggy weggy, no baby. Tis how it is, anatomy, simple shite even my 5 year old comprehends. It called being hooman aye.

http://catalog.nucleusinc.com/generateexhibit...

It's even got pictures so you might understand. Wow! Pictures!

LMAO omg this is so funny!

#550853 Jun 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>

'For courage there must be something at stake. I come here with nothing to lose.'
And the Mountains Echoed - Khaled Hosseini (Author)
Kool..........
:o)

“The..”

#550854 Jun 24, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
No Aussie in me so i blame it on the german in me........
I'd love to visit sometime though.......
Well you are always welcome my brother, German, lol :p

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 min truth 550,986
She looks great even without any makeup !! 7 min andet1987 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 26 min Rosa_Winkel 753,757
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 32 min Mandela 37,353
Do you Think Pageants are good for teenagers (Feb '12) 57 min Otto Von Hapsburg 5
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 57 min CIMe 118,744
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 59 min truth 262,093
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 96,454
Does anyone do incest sex with your sister (Apr '12) 9 hr girls united states 173

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE