Location hidden

#550867 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Um....
Excuse me...
*taps IANS on shoulder*
He said:
If you believe Stephen Hawking, you just confirmed what I thought of you all along--You're a Fool.
HA!it's definitely worth repeating.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#550868 Jun 24, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
All I can say is WOW!!!
So God can make Adam from the dust of the ground, breath life into him, and he becomes a "living soul". Than God takes Adams rib and uses it to make Eve and she becomes a "living soul". And God "speaks so many things into being" in the beginning in Genesis.
Yet according to your skewed way of thinking Mary couldn't possibly be with child without there being quote: "sperm involved", "ejaculation",(from a Spirit mind you, seeing as "God is Spirit") and all the other nonsense you said.
You sure are one twisted person that can't see beyond your carnal, earthly driven and influenced mind.
Seek help!!!
Well, if you think Genesis was the beginning and Eve was the first woman then there's no point to any exchange between us as I speak many languages but moron confounds me. GOD also constructed how we reproduce, duh. Mono made poly made hooman invented fake mono. Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#550869 Jun 24, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
... You and Catcher could not be better examples of hate on display.....
1. Thank you for equating me to Catcher. A nice compliment.

2. You and some other "christians' have hate and love backwards. Worshiping Satan with your lies must do that to you.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#550870 Jun 24, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll let you know when I'm coming. You can have some fresh shrimp on the barbiee..........
I had shrimp yesterday! Hmmm shrimp... Yummy!!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#550871 Jun 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
I see my awesome quote had no effect other than judgits, here's another;
<Quoted Text>
THE DISTRACTED PRIEST
A priest was kneeling at a roadside shrine just outside the town, saying his prayers. A young woman passed very close to the shrine, and distracted the priest.
"You insolent girl", the priest shouted out. "Can't you see I'm saying my prayers? Why do you have to disturb me when I'm praying?"
"I'm very sorry father", the young woman said; "I didn't notice you. I'm on my way to see my young man; and I was thinking about him."
"I was thinking about God", the priest said piously.
An elderly man who was also travelling along the road heard this exchange.
"The young woman was thinking about her man", the elderly man said to the priest, "and didn't notice you. You were thinking about God, and noticed her. If you loved God with the same devotion as she loves her man, you could share this road in peace."
ROBERT VAN DE WEYER.
<Quoted Text>
Good aye?
All this bickering and downright cruelty, for what god do you do this? I find it highly improbable that you so called "Christians" have even read the bible much less understood it. People like yourselves have today's youth believing the is no GOD. Oh the shame!
"If you loved God with the same devotion as she loves her man, you could share this road in peace."
It's like the other one...
the young man was praying for so long and so loud asking God for what he wanted... and eventually shouted, my God, why can't you hear me!?'
... Answer
...'you have been making so much noise you didn't hear me say no!'
So the cherry picking goes on, and on, and on, and on...
(((*()*))) LuvULuLu and Greetings

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#550872 Jun 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
These were your words:
RiversideRedneck wrote: "Do you have any comparisons to Christianity regarding stoning people to death like those backwards ass Iraqi Muslims?"
You asked for comparisons.
I gave you multiple comparative acts, all done by Christians.
The extreme cognitive bias http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias and cognitive dissonance http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias you exhibit clouds any reasoned thinking ability you have when it comes to your religion and deity belief.
You'll ignore and attempt to explain away any of the barbaric and heinous or immoral components in you religion or deity when it comes to your belief.
What I meant by comparisons is Christians actually stoning people to death like some Muslimes still do.

Go.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#550873 Jun 24, 2013
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Muslim weekend is Friday and Saturday. Sunday is a weekday.
Yup.

The Jewish sabbath begins Friday at sundown. they have done so for at least 2500 years.

I could give Christians an easy out from their dilemma but the truth would overturn more of their Roman Catholic doctrines than it would fix.

Hint: Jerusalem Conference of 50 AD

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550874 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing someone isn't murder ?
WOW, I hope you are behind bars.
No, stupid. The meanings of the words are different.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550875 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"I said you are all Gods. You are all Children of God."
The God of Gods said I am a God.
You could be a God too if you choose not to be a slave animal.
You said, and I quote "I am a God".

Prove it.

Or admit your a liar.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#550876 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
....Islam and Christianity are drastically different.......
You both think Jesus is the Messiah.

They say he ascended to Heaven before the crucifixion and you say it was after.

They butter their bread on the wrong side, too.

<face palm>

“It's time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

Terra Australis

#550877 Jun 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to be an Aussie, say something totally offensive then add "no offence" at the end. Ouch Larry :(
Fair dinkum!

So I see you've gone back to your original name. I didn't think it was possible, if you were registered.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#550878 Jun 24, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary was young yes. Mary also KNEW the Bible and the propecies at a young age. Mary was a TRUSTWORTHY and OBEDIENT. Mary was WILLING to be a servant of God, even though she was about to go through some suffering. Mary was FAVORED of God .
Mary was Jewish.
Mary KNEW she was indeed a VIRGIN--and had NEVER been with Man---so she KNEW the TRUTH of herself, no matter what ANYONE thought of her ( Nowadays, we go on what OTHER people say about YOU--not what you REALLY TRUTHFULLY you are, so sad)
But Mary would still go through those "Hard times of explaining", of which , she didn't have to ---God sent an Angel to EXPLAIN all to Joseph, and that is the only one that NEEDED to know the TRUTH.
That is why when GOD knows the truth ---then it will set you FREE.We do NOT have to pay for what people SAY we do----just what we Truthfully DO! God will let the real TRUTH be know !
Mr. good ole darwin's veiw is a most horrific! and disgusting!
Mary would have said the same as Jesus
“But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?“If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?“Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. Matthew 5:44-48

“Love much, trust none”

There

#550879 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow....
To be clear, Islam and Christianity are drastically different.
Do you have any comparisons to Christianity regarding stoning people to death like those backwards ass Iraqi Muslims?
No?
Odd...
The death penalty for homosexuals in Uganda (A Christian nation).

1700 years of murdering heretics, Muslims and Jews.

Murdering 6 million Jews 70 years ago.

Yep. Christians are just as murderous as anyone else.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#550880 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
True dat. There's something wrong with those people :)
CC and RR up in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G

ROFLMAO

“Love much, trust none”

There

#550881 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
But since the Bible doesn't command us to murder adulterers,...
"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death." Leviticus 20:10

Did you even read the Bible or are you just a godforsaken liar ?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550882 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You both think Jesus is the Messiah.
They say he ascended to Heaven before the crucifixion and you say it was after.
They butter their bread on the wrong side, too.
<face palm>
Hey, El Dip-Shito.

Muslims don't believe Jesus was crucified.

Your welcome, perfesir.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#550883 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, well I'm not a Levite.
So the laws in Leviticus don't apply.
Next.
WOW!

That is the most insane apologetic ever!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550884 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:

The death penalty for homosexuals in Uganda (A Christian nation).
If Uganda is a Christian nation, then so is America.

God bless you!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550885 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
CC and RR up in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
ROFLMAO
Lol, alright bucko.

G_O_D and Catch, sitting in a Tesla
F-U-C-K-I-N-G

:o

“Love much, trust none”

There

#550886 Jun 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegitimate ~ a man made word that in no way fits the picture of Mary, Joseph and JESUS....
GOD a rapist?***Rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape&#8206 ;
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's...***
GOD doesn't fit that picture either ~ you simply do not appear to understand many things!!
Luke 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.....
If my 14 year old daughter came to me and told me of what the Angel had told her, I would feel that she had been Blessed by GOD.
Illegitimate: Conceived out of wedlock.(Jesus)
Bastard: Conceived by adultery (Jesus)
Statutory Rape: Sexual relations with a person below the age of consent (Mary).

Face the Truth and be Free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 865,425
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 599,968
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 7 min Grunt56 221,997
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr ChristineM 2,022
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Law and Order SVU 445,136
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 1 hr Burke Devlin 6,527
Pro Lifers Are The Same As liberals 1 hr Burke Devlin 33
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 3 hr Amit1989 464
Sleeping with mother (Oct '13) Sat Frannie 44
More from around the web