Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#550882 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You both think Jesus is the Messiah.
They say he ascended to Heaven before the crucifixion and you say it was after.
They butter their bread on the wrong side, too.
<face palm>
Hey, El Dip-Shito.

Muslims don't believe Jesus was crucified.

Your welcome, perfesir.

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#550883 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, well I'm not a Levite.
So the laws in Leviticus don't apply.
Next.
WOW!

That is the most insane apologetic ever!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550884 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:

The death penalty for homosexuals in Uganda (A Christian nation).
If Uganda is a Christian nation, then so is America.

God bless you!

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550885 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
CC and RR up in a tree.
K-I-S-S-I-N-G
ROFLMAO
Lol, alright bucko.

G_O_D and Catch, sitting in a Tesla
F-U-C-K-I-N-G

:o

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#550886 Jun 24, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegitimate ~ a man made word that in no way fits the picture of Mary, Joseph and JESUS....
GOD a rapist?***Rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape&#8206 ;
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's...***
GOD doesn't fit that picture either ~ you simply do not appear to understand many things!!
Luke 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.
29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.
30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.
31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.....
If my 14 year old daughter came to me and told me of what the Angel had told her, I would feel that she had been Blessed by GOD.
Illegitimate: Conceived out of wedlock.(Jesus)
Bastard: Conceived by adultery (Jesus)
Statutory Rape: Sexual relations with a person below the age of consent (Mary).

Face the Truth and be Free.

Since: Dec 12

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#550887 Jun 24, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
Fair dinkum!
So I see you've gone back to your original name. I didn't think it was possible, if you were registered.
Lol !! All things are possible with.. Well, moi! Wait for it... HA HA he he Ho Ho !! ;p

I've had the same, registered profile since Dec.. Peeps jist cannot cope wiv dis simple fact. Oh lollz!!

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#550888 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, alright bucko.
G_O_D and Catch, sitting in a Tesla
F-U-C-K-I-N-G
:o
Oh my! What a concept! Is that wishful thinking perhaps? RR, you funny ma brother but siriusly! Tell me more and please provide evidence :D

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550889 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
"If a man commits adultery with another man's wife--with the wife of his neighbor--both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death." Leviticus 20:10
Did you even read the Bible or are you just a godforsaken liar ?
Yes, I've read that.

Now tell me how that pertains to us.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#550890 Jun 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you loved God with the same devotion as she loves her man, you could share this road in peace."
It's like the other one...
the young man was praying for so long and so loud asking God for what he wanted... and eventually shouted, my God, why can't you hear me!?'
... Answer
...'you have been making so much noise you didn't hear me say no!'
So the cherry picking goes on, and on, and on, and on...
(((*()*))) LuvULuLu and Greetings
Greetings and Salutations ma beautiful sistar! I luv u too sweets !! Let em cherry pick, they have free will but being mean to Angels? Tsk tsk tsk, poor buggas, it's entertaining so let em go aye! Lollz!!

Hugs n kisses (((*()*)))

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550891 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!
That is the most insane apologetic ever!
It's the truth, you dipshit. It's BASIC Bible study.

Every text has a context. The same is true of the Bible. Making sure you contextualize (or grasp the context of a portion of text) is a very important step in Bible study. It can be extremely difficult to understand any text without a knowledge of the context.

If 1,000 years from now someone were to pick up a copy of the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal dated January 1, 1995, they would have a really hard time understanding what they're reading. Why? Because no matter what text a person reads, they need to know the context in which is was originally written.

One reason is because people do not take into account the fact that Leviticus is titled such because it is a manuscript written to the Levites.

Everything written in Leviticus is specifically written to the Levites for the tribal community of Israel. Did you know that? Most people don't.

http://www.bible-study-basics.com/bible_in_co...

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550892 Jun 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my! What a concept! Is that wishful thinking perhaps? RR, you funny ma brother but siriusly! Tell me more and please provide evidence :D
They wouldn't allow me to take pictures :(

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#550893 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
It's the truth, you dipshit. It's BASIC Bible study.
Every text has a context. The same is true of the Bible. Making sure you contextualize (or grasp the context of a portion of text) is a very important step in Bible study. It can be extremely difficult to understand any text without a knowledge of the context.
If 1,000 years from now someone were to pick up a copy of the New York Times or the Wall Street Journal dated January 1, 1995, they would have a really hard time understanding what they're reading. Why? Because no matter what text a person reads, they need to know the context in which is was originally written.
One reason is because people do not take into account the fact that Leviticus is titled such because it is a manuscript written to the Levites.
Everything written in Leviticus is specifically written to the Levites for the tribal community of Israel. Did you know that? Most people don't.
http://www.bible-study-basics.com/bible_in_co...
I knew that :p antiquated laws and completely misread. Whateva says me.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550894 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really pathetic. You're reaching beyond your grasp.

It's been explained to you, you're just too stupid and pig-headed to try and learn anything.

Yes, I'm an Atheist.

#550895 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
They wouldn't allow me to take pictures :(
Awww poor you... I don't need pictures anyhow... Just tell me this, upon what do you base this?

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550896 Jun 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew that :p antiquated laws and completely misread. Whateva says me.
Not misread. Misunderstood and taken out of context.

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550897 Jun 24, 2013
JuicyLullz wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww poor you... I don't need pictures anyhow... Just tell me this, upon what do you base this?
The power of BS.

Question: Why aren't you badgering G_O_D for his BS towards me?

Hmmm...

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#550898 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
What I meant by comparisons is Christians actually stoning people to death like some Muslimes still do.
Go.
Fortunately, the meanings of words aren't up for you to change or alter, like you do with your bible and the writings contained therein.

It doesn't matter what you meant, I gave what you asked for.

You just don't like it.

Noun: comparison
1. The act of examining resemblances
2. Relation based on similarities and differences
3. Qualities that are comparable

WordWeb Pro 6.6

Done.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#550899 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
you are conceived because dog perform sex and gave bitrh you with name D_0_G bastard mixed with human and dog sperm

statuatory fakes exist only in america- maried gays and 38000 a year removed living fetus infant babies,blessed by obama and your god- dog Oziris

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550900 Jun 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text> Fortunately, the meanings of words aren't up for you to change or alter, like you do with your bible and the writings contained therein.
It doesn't matter what you meant, I gave what you asked for.
You just don't like it.
Noun: comparison
1. The act of examining resemblances
2. Relation based on similarities and differences
3. Qualities that are comparable
WordWeb Pro 6.6
Done.
I know what it means, scar scar.

The simple fact us you offered no comparison of Christianity, all you posted was Muslime crap.

Go.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#550901 Jun 24, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary would have said the same as Jesus
“But I say to you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. "For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?“If you greet only your brothers, what more are you doing than others? Do not even the Gentiles do the same?“Therefore you are to be perfect, as your heavenly Father is perfect. Matthew 5:44-48
I am not sure what you mean here. Do you uphold what 'good ole darwin ' said about GOD raping Mary?

I did not uphold what 'good ole darwin said about Jesus being a 'BASTARD child either.

It was my opinion that his statement was DISGUSTING, as many folks on here have stated that same opinion.

That had nothing to do with "Love your enemies.

Please explain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 43 min Thinking 92,418
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr truth 667,636
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 hr Gabriel 979,330
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr bad bob 183,614
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Rosa_Winkel 445,564
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr MUQ2 285,972
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 5 hr Joe Fortuna 2,024
More from around the web