“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#550781 Jun 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
We can not have religious predators spreading dangerous fantasies
and trying to impose their fantasy book morals on the state
And have this Santa Claus in the schoolrooms, on the money, etc.
And have them discriminate people
al because of a fantasy story
!. you starting to get a little OCD there writer. you repeating and repeating. You getting a bit crazy--coming apart at the seams a bit.

Because you sure enough going to turn into a madman if you come here expecting to force people's belief LOL.

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#550782 Jun 24, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
send him farts maybe sniffing strangers farts mak him more normal on his flat tire top??(brain)
lol..I agree Shrink..lol
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#550783 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Which ones?
See you believe fantasy
but flee from reality
the neo-Nazi's are overwhelming Christian like their hero

they believe they are saved by grace alone
What criminal would not want to believe that?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#550784 Jun 24, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You were talking about your religious book and deity belief, based upon that book and the portions it contains that condone murder by stoning.
That religious book you adhere to is the basis for the various flavors of the Abrahamic faiths.
To be clear.
Oh wow....

To be clear, Islam and Christianity are drastically different.

Do you have any comparisons to Christianity regarding stoning people to death like those backwards ass Iraqi Muslims?

No?

Odd...

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#550785 Jun 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Your logic is askew Trifecta.
First off...I did not tell you how to live your faith...the Bible tells you that. I only posted what the Bible instructs. Maybe why you seem to be so disgruntled is that you don't like what the Bible says.
If you came to argue and debate...then why would you tell me that I shouldn't voice my opinion? Did you plan on only arguing and debating with Christians?
I'm not disgruntled at all. I simply write my views based on your views and thoughts of the Bible Christians and Christianity that all.

So voice your opinion as much and and loud as you can, no bother me one bit. I'm sure my writings based on your views no bother you either.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550786 Jun 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Intentional killing is murder
the fantasy book may say otherwise
but that is fantasy
To what fantasy book are you referring?

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550787 Jun 24, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha. One is more than enough for me!
True dat. There's something wrong with those people :)

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#550789 Jun 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you "define" your deity for us?
you will find that information in the number one bestseller worldwide--The Bible.

Check your local bookstores or just try Google.~~grin~~~
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#550790 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow....
To be clear, Islam and Christianity are drastically different.
Do you have any comparisons to Christianity regarding stoning people to death like those backwards ass Iraqi Muslims?
No?
Odd...
We now know they later added that stoning story to the fantasy book
even for fantasy story it is bizarre

in the first fantasy book the fantasy god COMMANDS people to murder adulterers. The must do that! it is in the commands. So people start murdering their loved ones because the fantasy god orders it. Then after a thousand or so years the fantasy god comes back and questions why they are murdering their loved ones?

Do you see pagans or atheists stoning adulterers? See that is the kind of damage fantasy stories do: totally unnecessary killings for a fantasy figure.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550791 Jun 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
We now know they later added that stoning story to the fantasy book
even for fantasy story it is bizarre
in the first fantasy book the fantasy god COMMANDS people to murder adulterers. The must do that! it is in the commands. So people start murdering their loved ones because the fantasy god orders it. Then after a thousand or so years the fantasy god comes back and questions why they are murdering their loved ones?
Do you see pagans or atheists stoning adulterers? See that is the kind of damage fantasy stories do: totally unnecessary killings for a fantasy figure.
Oh good, for a while there I thought you were talking about the Bible.

But since the Bible doesn't command us to murder adulterers, you must be talking of another book.

Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#550792 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good, for a while there I thought you were talking about the Bible.
But since the Bible doesn't command us to murder adulterers, you must be talking of another book.
the fantasy book known as bible
fantasy god wrote:
L e v i t i c u s 2 0
10 And the man that committeth adultery with [another]
man’s wife,[even][he] that committeth adultery
with his neighbour’s wife, the adulterer and
the adulteress shall surely be put to death.

“Thank you GOD for JESUS”

Since: Jul 07

And thank you JESUS for caring

#550793 Jun 24, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, truth is truth n facts is facts. If u believe in Santa, it ain't my business lovely sis <3
I do believe in St Nick though ~ and the origin of Santa...

***The true story of Santa Claus begins with Nicholas, who was born during the third century in the village of Patara. At the time the area was Greek and is now on the southern coast of Turkey. His wealthy parents, who raised him to be a devout Christian, died in an epidemic while Nicholas was still young. Obeying Jesus' words to "sell what you own and give the money to the poor," Nicholas used his whole inheritance to assist the needy, the sick, and the suffering. He dedicated his life to serving God and was made Bishop of Myra while still a young man. Bishop Nicholas became known throughout the land for his generosity to those in need, his love for children, and his concern for sailors and ships.

Under the Roman Emperor Diocletian, who ruthlessly persecuted Christians, Bishop Nicholas suffered for his faith, was exiled and imprisoned. The prisons were so full of bishops, priests, and deacons, there was no room for the real criminals—murderers, thieves and robbers.

http://www.stnicholascenter.org/pages/who-is-... ***

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#550794 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherry picking, suppressing evidence, or the fallacy of incomplete evidence is the act of pointing to individual cases or data that seem to confirm a particular position, while ignoring a significant portion of related cases or data that may contradict that position.
And that's what you do. Not only with the Bible, but also posts right here on Topix.
You do it all the time, you cherry picker.
That is exactly what you do with your deity.
You are a hypocrite.

“I see quantum effects”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#550795 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Oh good, for a while there I thought you were talking about the Bible.

The Bible.

#550796 Jun 24, 2013
Epiphany2 wrote:
Today's Prayer
Dear God, I lift up men to you today. I pray that you will continue to reach out and draw them to you. I pray that every man will have his deepest spiritual need met...to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I pray that men will stand up and be strong Christian men who live their biblical values, who are loving and full of your joy, who are disciplined and focused, who are honest and just. May you touch them today. Anoint them to fulfill the special purposes and tasks you have planned for them. Guide them, direct them, protect them as they go about your business and as they live each day as beacons of your love and examples of your strength. May they become great men of integrity and influence, great leaders in their homes, communities, nations or the world--according to your desire for them. May they give and receive respect for others, as they respect your Word and your will. We love you, Father, and thank you for hearing our prayer
Amen
Prime time with God
Amen

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550797 Jun 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
the fantasy book known as bible
<quoted text>
Yes, well I'm not a Levite.

So the laws in Leviticus don't apply.

Next.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550798 Jun 24, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
That is exactly what you do with your deity.
You are a hypocrite.
I do?

I'd like to correct that.

Give me a few examples.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550799 Jun 24, 2013
Aerobatty wrote:
The Bible.
Hey, you formed a complete sentence!

Short, but complete nonetheless.

Good job, Aero!

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#550800 Jun 24, 2013
The Truth and The Life wrote:
<quoted text>
you proved nothing bu bu
rather your posts proves your everyday worsening brain abilities and stupidity posting simple crap
you know about Cheops Piramide, but have not clu how many birds and carcases made huge pile of s....on the Top of piramide?
If your interest is calculation the quantity of shit on the pyramid, have at it.
I have better things to learn.

#550801 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you do.
When it is pointed out that Jesus is an illegitimate child and God is an adulterer and rapist you get all huffy.
If a much older man did to your own 14 year old virgin daughter what God did to Mary would that be OK with you ?
Illegitimate ~ a man made word that in no way fits the picture of Mary, Joseph and JESUS....

GOD a rapist?***Rape - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape&#8206 ;
Rape is a type of sexual assault usually involving sexual intercourse, which is initiated by one or more persons against another person without that person's...***

GOD doesn't fit that picture either ~ you simply do not appear to understand many things!!

Luke 1:28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women.

29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name Jesus.....

If my 14 year old daughter came to me and told me of what the Angel had told her, I would feel that she had been Blessed by GOD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 30 min ImPeach 25,612
Why do we live life when we have to die anyway? (Jul '13) 37 min Frank 301
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr River Tam 985,633
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 17
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 4 hr Johnny 6
Satan is the white man's god (Jul '08) 5 hr juliakk 185
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 5 hr juliakk 6,444
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 hr PadMark 685,654
More from around the web