then I realized i was just kidding myself
It is a make-belief, a fantasy
In your opinion, you mean....
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#550554 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You also fantasize about Hitler being a saint.
You're deluded.
Christians call him this way

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#550555 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
NO.
The WORDS IN THE SENTENCE: "Kill the women and children" makes God Evil. Your thinking it is not Evil makes YOU Evil.
The book is just ink on paper. It is neither good or evil.
BTW, it is "think", not "thik". By your own rules that typo proves you are a complete idiot.
You're still doing it, taking one sentence completely out of context and twisting it up to make it seem as something it's not.

That can be done with any book, law or anything written. Hell, even US law says "murder". That MUST be the US condones murder, right?
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#550556 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
In your opinion, you mean....
No, it was an honest admittance I was kidding myself
Talking to other Christians I know they do the same
They are taught to do that
If they feel nothing they have to keep on trying
The best way to keep fooling yourself
is say aloud every day, you believe in him
otherwise it just fades away

It takes an honesty and courage people like you do not have

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550557 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a pathetic apologetic.
There is a huge difference between "Stone them to death" and "Let them be dead to you."
One is murder, the other is exile.
The Amish and Mennonites base their "shunning" on that apologetic.
Nope.'Stone them to death' is pretty clear cut.

What I mean by look beyond the words is to take the time to find out a few things.

Why that's in the Bible.
Who that's written about.
What was the culture if the people.
Is it still relevant.
Etc.

Y'all don't bother with any of that, you take "stone to death" and attempt to use that to undermine the Bible without even bothering with any sort of context or relevance.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#550558 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what you did? Repeated "god is a fantasy" many times a day until you believed it?
No I tried to believe in the fantasy
At some point i traded it in for something more real

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550559 Jun 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Christians call him this way
No they don't.

“Love much, trust none”

Since: Jul 11

There

#550562 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still doing it, taking one sentence completely out of context and twisting it up to make it seem as something it's not....
Nope. That is what you and your fellow Christians do.

The Hebrew Scriptures are full of God demanding evil things of humans and God himself performing evil things. It even has God saying He created Evil!

You cherry pick and twist the shit off the Bible to make it say whatever you want.

Bible God is, in human terms, an Evil, schizophrenic, hate filled, contradictory piece of shit.

That you can't face that TRUTH is your stumbling block and the root of your deceit and insanity.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#550563 Jun 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So...
You think that calling someone a "Shlthead" is a good thing?
While I might agree with LW on "G" being a "Shltlead" at times I am somewhat puzzled by your encouraging her...as if you believe that "Shlthead" came straight from the mouth of Jesus.
One of the things that was drilled in to me as a child was the verse in Matthew about...what comes from the mouth...comes from the heart.
While I understand how difficult it is at times to control what comes from the mouth...your encouragement of "Shlthead"...baffles me.
Remember..."unclean lips"?
James 1:26, "If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain."
James 3:10, "Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be."
Proverbs 13:3, "He that keepeth his mouth keepeth his life: but he that openeth wide his lips shall have destruction."
Proverbs 15:4, "A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit."
Proverbs 18:7, "A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul."
Proverbs 21:23, "Whoso keepeth his mouth and his tongue keepeth his soul from troubles."
Ecclesiastes 5:2, "Be not rash with thy mouth, and let not thine heart be hasty to utter any thing before God: for God is in heaven, and thou upon earth: therefore let thy words be few."
Matthew 12:36-37, "But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."
You can't cherry-pick verses Trifecta and be one of those "true" Christians.
Oh well...as Alice says...
Carrion
No matter how hard they try, they never become civilized
faking is all a fantasy god can inspire to

“Love much, trust none”

There

#550564 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
.... Hell, even US law says "murder". That MUST be the US condones murder, right?
The US Law doesn't say "Murder your children if they misbehave." The Bible does!

Are you as insane as your posts make you seem ?

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#550565 Jun 24, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
.... You guys were discussing "once saved, always saved" ....
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
It was that kind of argument that proved the contradictions in the Bible. Yet, they all maintained the Bible has no contradictions.
There is nothing presented to me in the last 40 years that indicates that any modern form of Christianity is based on truth or reality.
.. the OSAS doctrine is minor compared to Christ's divinity ..

.. according to the bible, Jesus was human; He wept, bled and suffered emotional/physical pain. But, this association with humanity, His having a body of flesh, is troubling for Christianity. You see, unless Jesus was fully divine, his death could not save believers ..

.. Christians that believe in a human Christ generally acknowledge the goodness in our material world ..

.. those that believe Christ was divine cannot see any goodness in our physical world and yearn for a wholly spiritual world where Jesus reigns supreme. Evidence of such thinking is displayed on this thread with statements like, "This world is horrid, people are immoral, depraved. I can't wait to be with Jesus in heaven." ..

.. this begs the question: was Christ divine or was Christ a human who became divine? Each side thinks it will lose if its opponents triumph. We must always remember history is written by those that win. Hence we have the Topix Jesus wars with believers refusing to concede any point regardless of evidence presented ..

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#550566 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
What if I'm a masochist ?
.. you're in luck! I have the phone numbers of a few dominatrixes ..

“Love much, trust none”

There

#550567 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
....Is it still relevant......
So "Gods Word" isn't eternal ?
God changes his mind all the time ?
The OT became obsolete after 500 years but the NT is still valid 1700 years later ?

I guess so. Biblw God used to love the Jews then he turned on then like a rabid Rottweiler. Even had a bunch of Christians murder 6 million of them a few years back.

I wouldn't trust Bible God farther than I could throw it.

“Love much, trust none”

There

#550568 Jun 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
..... the OSAS doctrine is minor compared to Christ's divinity .....
But you just condemned the Catholics for praying to Jesus as God.

ROFLMAO

“Love much, trust none”

There

#550569 Jun 24, 2013
OOPs.

Sorry HL. I mistook your post for RR's

Repaired:

But RR just condemned the Catholics for praying to Jesus as God.

Still ROFLMAO
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#550570 Jun 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how hard they try, they never become civilized
faking is all a fantasy god can inspire to
get a f...away from here,
you little Schwuchtel,Schwanz und kleine Scheisse

your life sucks without of internet I am sure you would jump from local bridge to the mud full of horse s...
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#550571 Jun 24, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. you're in luck! I have the phone numbers of a few dominatrixes ..
fart at you and your alcoholic red potatoe nose,you ugly poor creature bambling daily BS Around
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#550572 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
So "Gods Word" isn't eternal ?
God changes his mind all the time ?
The OT became obsolete after 500 years but the NT is still valid 1700 years later ?
I guess so. Biblw God used to love the Jews then he turned on then like a rabid Rottweiler. Even had a bunch of Christians murder 6 million of them a few years back.
I wouldn't trust Bible God farther than I could throw it.
criple brain friend?
who care what you would or would'nt
your past history condemn you to be healthy in body,spirit and your stupid old brain having on your criple ugly skull few grey fat hairs
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#550573 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Law doesn't say "Murder your children if they misbehave." The Bible does!
Are you as insane as your posts make you seem ?
Bible is not US law you dumb insane old stupid a...le

rather you everyday more insane and more stupid,very soon you will be like 1 month infant babe sucking mama breasts,and take s...in the diapers
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#550574 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
No they don't.
Neo Nazi's are christians too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tommy 854,131
The Christian Atheist debate 3 min HipGnosis 799
The Next O.J. & Nicole 4 min andet1987 6
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 min onemale 272,066
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Burke Devlin 595,992
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 8 min andet1987 6,117
What Is RacismAnd Bigotry? 9 min Astaire 2
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 37 min I Am No One_ 444,191
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 5 hr RiccardoFire 100,732
More from around the web