Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how hard they try, they never become civilized
faking is all a fantasy god can inspire to
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
get a f...away from here,
you little Schwuchtel,Schwanz und kleine Scheisse
your life sucks without of internet I am sure you would jump from local bridge to the mud full of horse s...
That is what I mean

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#550578 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Do I need to repeat myself?
Nope, you've shown you think "death" means "disown."

They're two different words, you know.

Montreal

#550579 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>I've never claimed that nothing can forever be, I've never said anything close to that.

I see. Based on absolutely zero evidence, you've "come to the conclusion" that matter has always existed.

Are you sure you're freethinking right?
Based on absolutely zero evidence, you've come to the conclusion that matter had a beginning.
Dr Shrink

Baltimore, MD

#550580 Jun 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Neo Nazi's are christians too
but you are son of wicked nazi Kapo throwing jews to the oven?
you little demented Schwuchtel und kleine Scheisse Schnauze voll

Montreal

#550581 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>It is a pathetic apologetic.

There is a huge difference between "Stone them to death" and "Let them be dead to you."

One is murder, the other is exile.

The Amish and Mennonites base their "shunning" on that apologetic.
But RR sees something else in the message that blatantly tells people to kill others, children too.
RR has this delusion that the bible never tells anyone to kill.

If RR saw someone get shot, he'd probably think they were just disowned.
Poor thing doesn't understand death...

Montreal

#550583 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you missed the point.

My questioning began with (something like) it seems most atheists only argue about God & Christianity.

I asked about him arguing against leprechauns on a leprechaun thread. He said no because (something like) leprechauns believers do no harm.

So I asked about arguing against Wiccans on a Wiccan thread and of course the answer was similar to the leprechaun question....

It is still my contention that, for the most part, atheists argue ONLY against the Christian God.
And I don't only speak out against Christians. I've already said that.

Montreal

#550584 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you missed the point.

My questioning began with (something like) it seems most atheists only argue about God & Christianity.

I asked about him arguing against leprechauns on a leprechaun thread. He said no because (something like) leprechauns believers do no harm.

So I asked about arguing against Wiccans on a Wiccan thread and of course the answer was similar to the leprechaun question....

It is still my contention that, for the most part, atheists argue ONLY against the Christian God.
I forgot to add:
"You completely missed the point, you don't understand."

Montreal

#550585 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You're still doing it, taking one sentence completely out of context and twisting it up to make it seem as something it's not.

That can be done with any book, law or anything written. Hell, even US law says "murder". That MUST be the US condones murder, right?
So you're making the claim that your bible never once tells people to kill anyone, let alone their children?
mobile7 onp

United States

#550586 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I thought "believers" had different views on this matter.
I am of the mind (right or wrong) that one can be judged only for that which one does not truly repent.
In which case it would be a mix of forgiveness and judgement.... followed by correction not punishment.

Hi Duane ..You are welcome. Yes, many believers have different opinions on this. I also believe that repent means to change your mind..meta-noise is the Greek word for repent...( change of mind)..in other words..turn from unbelief in Christ...The only sin that matters to God is unbelief in The Son of God and Why He came

All those Scriptures that I posted this morning is telling us this..If God said that he will forgive our iniquities ( which simply means breaking the commandments) and lawless deeds He will remember no more,...The only sin that people repent of is unbelief...Jesus died to forgive us of all other iniquities and lawless deeds..I can explain the Grace message better by talking instead of typing.
I will send you a private message tonight when i get off work with my phone number.
Please allow me to explain my belief so you can better understand what I am saying ...would you allow me this favor

Montreal

#550587 Jun 24, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>Nope.'Stone them to death' is pretty clear cut.

What I mean by look beyond the words is to take the time to find out a few things.

Why that's in the Bible.
Who that's written about.
What was the culture if the people.
Is it still relevant.
Etc.

Y'all don't bother with any of that, you take "stone to death" and attempt to use that to undermine the Bible without even bothering with any sort of context or relevance.
Once again, I stated your bible told people to kill certain people for rather trivial things.
I stated that murder is murder and having an excuse for murder still means it's murder.

Your bible tells people to murder children who are disobedient, among many other types of people.

No matter the excuse, it is still murder and it is still wrong.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#550588 Jun 24, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>??'true Christian'?? what that?? lol.
It not worth a grain of sand who think who is a true Christian or not. Where Jesus talk about 'true Christian'? that man made thing so it not matter.
Well I not endorse cursing for sure, not the 's'word 'f'word or 'n' word for blacks or 'c' word for whites--but it good to see such a nice Christian lady like whisper writer show some grit and toughness when dealing with these fake atheists LOL
I not going to dispute your verses, because they true.
But it like this to me--I have more than enough in my existence to answer to Yeshua for, it not my business how Yeshua going to deal with another Christian. I'm not a pastor, this billboard is not church.
Every Christian here have to stand on they own two feet. No Christian here not going to answer to Yeshua for another Christian. So I find it best that when I practice what Jesus say and work on all of the logs in my eye and stop look for the speck in my friend's eye, that work better for me:
Matther 7:5
Hypocrite! First get rid of the log in your own eye; then you will see well enough to deal with the speck in your friend's eye.
[[[
I suggest you do the same.
You need to do some further reading Trifecta...

There are many instances where Christians are to encourage other Christians. It actually warns you about causing others to sin.

As far as the log and speck scenario...it was directed to...you got it...believers. Those instructions are for those that follow your faith.

What is a "true" Christian??? I don't know...ask those that claim to be one.

Montreal

#550589 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>The US Law doesn't say "Murder your children if they misbehave." The Bible does!

Are you as insane as your posts make you seem ?
Does the US Law tell anyone to murder anything?
No, it quite obviously states that it is against the law.
The bible says the opposite.

People like RR are so stuck in the idea that their god is the greatest, and so they completely willingly ignore the evil things it does.

“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#550590 Jun 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how hard they try, they never become civilized
faking is all a fantasy god can inspire to
I don't know Mark...I have known many Christians that at least try.

Are there plenty that can't behave civilly despite their faith...of course but by no means does that apply to all of them.

Besides...I don't always behave civilly myself.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#550591 Jun 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
No I tried to believe in the fantasy
At some point i traded it in for something more real
In my opinion, God is real.

Why can't you admit that in your opinion, he's not real?

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#550592 Jun 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you've shown you think "death" means "disown."
They're two different words, you know.
He, like many Christians, can't face the facts about Bible God.

"If Sky Daddy murdered babies then they must have deserved it!"

Makes one wonder about their sanity, doesn't it ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550593 Jun 24, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on absolutely zero evidence, you've come to the conclusion that matter had a beginning.
I prefer the scientific evidence that supports an unrestrained quantum fluctuation. At least it is 'something' real to base an opinion on.

Then again, "God" could have been created from nothing.... Oh wait, It already has been time and time again.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550594 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
The US Law doesn't say "Murder your children if they misbehave." The Bible does!
Are you as insane as your posts make you seem ?
The Bible does not say that.

RiversideRedneck

“Ditat Deus”

Location hidden

#550596 Jun 24, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. That is what you and your fellow Christians do.
The Hebrew Scriptures are full of God demanding evil things of humans and God himself performing evil things. It even has God saying He created Evil!
You cherry pick and twist the shit off the Bible to make it say whatever you want.
Bible God is, in human terms, an Evil, schizophrenic, hate filled, contradictory piece of shit.
That you can't face that TRUTH is your stumbling block and the root of your deceit and insanity.
Nope, we Christians do not do that, you people do.

We take the Bible as a whole, you nitpick it and only look at the "evil things".

That's your problem, not mine.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550597 Jun 24, 2013
mobile7 onp wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Duane ..You are welcome. Yes, many believers have different opinions on this. I also believe that repent means to change your mind..meta-noise is the Greek word for repent...( change of mind)..in other words..turn from unbelief in Christ...The only sin that matters to God is unbelief in The Son of God and Why He came
All those Scriptures that I posted this morning is telling us this..If God said that he will forgive our iniquities ( which simply means breaking the commandments) and lawless deeds He will remember no more,...The only sin that people repent of is unbelief...Jesus died to forgive us of all other iniquities and lawless deeds..I can explain the Grace message better by talking instead of typing.
I will send you a private message tonight when i get off work with my phone number.
Please allow me to explain my belief so you can better understand what I am saying ...would you allow me this favor
OK

Thanks!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#550598 Jun 24, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to do some further reading Trifecta...
There are many instances where Christians are to encourage other Christians. It actually warns you about causing others to sin.
As far as the log and speck scenario...it was directed to...you got it...believers. Those instructions are for those that follow your faith.
What is a "true" Christian??? I don't know...ask those that claim to be one.
Why ask at all. Anyone that is part of the Christian Religion is a 'true' Christian. Christian means being part of the Christian Religion. It's who is a true Jesus Follower, that what matter. And only Jesus Christ know that.

Well if you don't follow the Christian faith why you concerned about Christians encouraging other Christians??

I'm not a Muslim, so I not going to tell a Muslim how to conduct his religion. Worry about your beliefs whatever they are, and leave Christians to worry about theirs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Food and Drinks 996,498
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min The AnswerTo 1984... 703,709
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 23 min No Surprize 88,095
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 55 min Moo Goo Guy Pan 448,493
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 223,078
Last post wins (May '13) 5 hr Hatti_Hollerand 543
Are millennials more open-minded to LGBTQ dating? Wed curiosity22 1