“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#549964 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
trifecta1 wrote: "Nowhere in the bible YHWH say murder gays or adulterers or non believers or rebellious kids. Where in the bible it say that?"
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
1) THE LORD SAID TO MOSES, 2)“Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”
3) So Moses said to the people,“Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them. 4) Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” 5) So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel. 6 )Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.
7) They fought against Midian, AS THE LORD COMMANDED MOSES, and killed every man.(Num 31: 1-7)
17) Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18) but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
(Num 31:17,18)
Midianites were unbelievers.
At least he told them to save the virgins for themselves~/.
<quoted text>
What a weak, cop-out answer...
You ask for verse from your bible that shows where the Yahweh! commanded or ordered the deaths of others, in your words:
trifecta1 wrote: "Nowhere in the bible YHWH say murder gays or adulterers or non believers or rebellious kids. Where in the bible it say that?"
I supply that, and you come back with that response.
Because that is the most legitimate response.

you can't steal what's yours, just like God can't murder what he gave life to.

When God is ready to take back the life He gave you, God simply kills you. The "How" not important. By sickness, by the hands of another human, by war, by accident, by your own hands, etc. When it is time for you to die, you will die. When God is ready to take back the life God gave you, God will.

So really what's in the bible you call murder needs no explanation. The original charge by another writer was God murdered. God cannot murder. The whole point is moot.
Toby

Portland, OR

#549966 Jun 22, 2013
Sky God commanded me to be a good slave owner, Sky God even instructed me on how to beat a slave. If I beat a slave severely but the slave lives it's all good, but if the slave is beaten to death then I get punished.

The biblical etiquette of slave owning, praise Sky-God!
Toby

Portland, OR

#549967 Jun 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
when we catch you by sniffing dogs,
we shall see all your answers,
and we check if you are really smart mouth?
runing face and in reality shaking pants makes your insanity more worse,because you look like shaking ball egg in the mixer of dr Shrink laboratory making operation on empty brains,
jesus will not save you,because he left now to take 2 budwiser drinks
Amen and amen

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#549968 Jun 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure
whole Washington sent prayers to the local nasa room?
LOL!
Toby

Portland, OR

#549970 Jun 22, 2013
I thought Jeebus was a coors light kind of savior?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#549971 Jun 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because that is the most legitimate response.
When God is ready to take back the life He gave you, God simply kills you. The "How" not important. By sickness, by the hands of another human, by war, by accident, by your own hands, etc. When it is time for you to die, you will die. When God is ready to take back the life God gave you, God will.
So really what's in the bible you call murder needs no explanation. The original charge by another writer was God murdered. God cannot murder. The whole point is moot.
Wow, that was stupid.

Thanks, I was parched.

Carrion

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549972 Jun 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
See? Regis is much cooler. He gets it done with only two capital letters.
OK
Your God needs four.
YHWH
It's not even close.
He would be much cooler if he didn't leave the talk show with kelly.

Location hidden

#549974 Jun 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
perform operation on her,maybe she will act like man?
She doesn't need one. It's about as good as it gets.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#549975 Jun 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh, I hope all is well with you.
I have been real busy "moving a mountain"...literally, so I haven't been on much.
I haven't been on fer ages! This is a lovely coinkidink! Either that or u heard me! Lol
Toby

Portland, OR

#549976 Jun 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER BEAT SLAVE TO THE DEATH
because next day you get nothing to beat, and you will start to beat own flesh little slave,and for sure he dies deeply crying
I am sure you are kuntha Kinthje relative,your roots are from lot apache warrior named Tupak jap anka Bo Bo yellow wing
Not if you own multiple slaves, like solomon

Amen

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549977 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible.. I have been ageing backwards.. LOL
that's a good thing.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#549978 Jun 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Hey my friend. It is quite silly here of late. Hope you are well.
I know what you mean.

Did you know that several of the people here actually believe in deities?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#549979 Jun 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take Christian clients anymore...the repair surgery is way to intense...and they usually reject the new thought processes anyway.
Oh lol! I knew it! HA HA HA!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549980 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya know.. Floating, studying and teaching! Lol! Not sure what though ;)
~~grin~~ you living and you happy, that all matter. The little 80 or 90yrs if is even that long God give go by quick. Enjoy the time on the earth as best as you can and do it with a smile :)

Since: Sep 10

Long Beach, CA

#549982 Jun 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder cyber idiots like you,
always worry about chracters and their feelings
always insult their beliefs,personalities
and never see own s...on the chair seating like paralitics and psycho retarded trolls bambling false prophecies about others
your madness doesn't follow my
I never sent report to ban anyone,
but you poor miserable scumbags rambling and mocking God,made from own a.....holes without of bottom-even horse d.....doesn't feel any pleasure,
and prophecy about nature of strange mutt poster
hell with you,your madness,your prophecies and your I I I I AJAJA
STUPID NARCISTIC POOR LOST CREATURE
You must be putting us on.
A person who would post this would not have access to a computer.
Possibly in an institutionalized setting, but otherwise it's not credible.

“What's left to defend?”

Since: Jan 11

Freedom

#549984 Jun 22, 2013
Toby wrote:
Sky God commanded me to be a good slave owner, Sky God even instructed me on how to beat a slave. If I beat a slave severely but the slave lives it's all good, but if the slave is beaten to death then I get punished.
The biblical etiquette of slave owning, praise Sky-God!
I've got some good news for you. It's okay if the slave dies, so long as it takes a few days.

It pays to have a first aid kit around for such occasions.

Location hidden

#549986 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on fer ages! This is a lovely coinkidink! Either that or u heard me! Lol
So, who needs phones when ya got thought messaging?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549987 Jun 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that was stupid.
Thanks, I was parched.
Carrion
I no know about you. But when I write on the billboard, my objective and intention is that my writing was read. Obviously you read it, objective attained.

For my purposes whether you think it was stupid or not, is purely irrelevant.

Carrion ;)
Toby

Portland, OR

#549988 Jun 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because that is the most legitimate response.

Yea Sky God is the ultimate tyrant, since he owns you, he can do what he wants with you, he doesn't need to explain a thing to you, if if wants to eternally torture you, he can, he's God he makes the rules, if he gets his minions to kill in his name its not murder, if he gets his minions to abuse and exploit in his name , it's not abuse or exploitation, and since Sky God is really a product of immortality striving he is without scrutiny.

Amen

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549989 Jun 22, 2013
El Centro wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.
Read above post ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min USA Born 584,184
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 11 min Jac 442,868
News Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 19 min AN NFL FAN 121,654
..........."What's your name??.........." 29 min Senecus 14
News Who is an atheist? (May '10) 41 min thertruth 9,322
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Bongo 828,484
Doctor REALITY'S personal music favorites!!!!! 1 hr Doctor REALITY 6
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr Good-Evil 3,451
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr karvinman 176,528
More from around the web