Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Jul 08

Columbus, OH

#550055 Jun 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ueBUFUWSXHsXX
Well that gave me blisters on my air-guitar fingers.

“~ Prince of Peace~”

Since: Apr 08

~ And the greatest is LOVE~

#550056 Jun 23, 2013
MORNIN.....

((-L-))

Wake up......((*L*))

“God’s gift I see that’s moving up there into the night
Though dark the mirror in the sky reflects us our light
Looks like a little brother to the sun
Or mother to the stars at night
And here it is and here it comes
Here comes the moon, the moon, the moon, the moon, the moon
Here comes the moon, the moon, the moon, the moon, the moon
Oh yeah”

~ George Harrison,
Here comes the moon

Thought for the day

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#550057 Jun 23, 2013
Today's Prayer

Dear God, I lift up men to you today. I pray that you will continue to reach out and draw them to you. I pray that every man will have his deepest spiritual need met...to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior. I pray that men will stand up and be strong Christian men who live their biblical values, who are loving and full of your joy, who are disciplined and focused, who are honest and just. May you touch them today. Anoint them to fulfill the special purposes and tasks you have planned for them. Guide them, direct them, protect them as they go about your business and as they live each day as beacons of your love and examples of your strength. May they become great men of integrity and influence, great leaders in their homes, communities, nations or the world--according to your desire for them. May they give and receive respect for others, as they respect your Word and your will. We love you, Father, and thank you for hearing our prayer
Amen

Prime time with God

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#550058 Jun 23, 2013
Encouraging Word....

The Lord is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy.

Psalm 28:7

K-Love

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#550059 Jun 23, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, religious belief is a fascinating thing.
Ever listen to a schizophrenic ? Fascinating!

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#550060 Jun 23, 2013
River Tam wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumb it down to my level. Let's see if you can.
Have you heard this song? I'm coming down fast but I'm miles above you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ueBUFUWSXHsXX
Is that you...Alice...River...Tam?

Nice Pic....

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550061 Jun 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't think you did ~ I don't play "protect my religion" either......
Sure you do.
When it is pointed out that Jesus is an illegitimate child and God is an adulterer and rapist you get all huffy.

If a much older man did to your own 14 year old virgin daughter what God did to Mary would that be OK with you ?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550062 Jun 23, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>No ~ JESUS was in heaps of pain...... and still managed to say FORGIVE THEM FATHER!!
Yep. He was a real Ben'Adam. No Messiah though.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550063 Jun 23, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
So how's junior high working out for you little Toby?
The kids thread is down the hall little fella, 3rd door on the right. Just look for the Barney poster on the door.
Hi Satan!

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550064 Jun 23, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
... And the Lord Himself warned of this. Two places that really get my attention are the letters to the churches in Rev .....
ROFLMAO

Paul and John are your gods.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550065 Jun 23, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my friend. It is quite silly here of late. Hope you are well.
Good partnership. Between the two of you, you almost make a half-wit.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550066 Jun 23, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Bread without yeast is sinful?
Shit, never mind RA.
I have a candidate.
Actually the unleavened bread is an allegorical symbol in Judaism.

In one case it is to remember the haste of the Exodus where they did not have time to let the bread rise for the escape.
In the other case leavened bread is analogous to fraud, it looks like there is more to eat than there actually is.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550067 Jun 23, 2013
You murdered your own children didn't you ?

It's OK because you gave them life so you can take it away, right ?
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because that is the most legitimate response.
you can't steal what's yours, just like God can't murder what he gave life to.
When God is ready to take back the life He gave you, God simply kills you. The "How" not important. By sickness, by the hands of another human, by war, by accident, by your own hands, etc. When it is time for you to die, you will die. When God is ready to take back the life God gave you, God will.
So really what's in the bible you call murder needs no explanation. The original charge by another writer was God murdered. God cannot murder. The whole point is moot.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550069 Jun 23, 2013
Please list all the people you hate RA.

I am throwing a party and want some intelligent conversationalists there.
You are off to a good start:

Alice, aka River Tam
Ashelah
Lacey
Lesbo girl
Catcher
IANS
Tobey
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chris.
You're right about that. The maturity level drops significantly when the trolls that have decided to call this thread their new home show up. Namely Alice, aka River Tam (and God knows how many other names he/she/it goes by, Ashelah,(the Cybil of Topix with the multiple names he/she/it has used in here), Lacey, Lesbo girl, Catcher, d_o-g, IANS, and now the latest child Tobey (just to name a few). It's like walking into a kindergarten class when they're here. Sad, truly sad.
At any rate, I'm doing well. God has blessed me in so many ways and continues to do so. Spent last weekend in Michigan with my daughter and grand-kids. The weather was great and we had a fathers day cook out at my daughters house. Burgers, Corn on the cob, slaw, potato salad, etc... And my daughter made a killer chocolate fudge cake.
Had all the food I love but shouldn't eat. But I figured what the heck, it's fathers day so I'll splurge. One day won't hurt to much. Plus I dominated my 10 year old grandson in a squirt gun battle. A great time was had by all.
Hope all is well with you and yours. Give your wife my best. God bless you my Brother in Christ.

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550070 Jun 23, 2013
All you had to do is politely say, "No thanks. I do not want to be friends.".

You are a hateful POS.
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Romans 16:17-18.
17 Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
18 For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.
Ephesians 4:27.
27 Neither give place to the devil.
2nd Timothy 3:1-4.
1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,
3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
2nd Timothy 3:13.
13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
_______
There's your answer. Is that clear enough for you to understand, or do I need to dumb it down to your level?

“"None shall pass"”

There

#550071 Jun 23, 2013
"Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will respect that reality for though art in me." - ME 9:12

“~ Prince of Peace~”

#550072 Jun 23, 2013
Enjoy your day

:-P~

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#550073 Jun 23, 2013
Now therefore fear the Lord and serve Him sincerity and in truth and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood and in Egypt and serve ye the Lord.And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord choose you this day whom ye will serve;whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood or the gods of the Amorites in which land ye dwell;but as for me and my house we will serve the Lord.Joshua 24:14&15

Location hidden

#550074 Jun 23, 2013
Till I come give attendance to reading,to exhortation to doctine.Take heed unto thyself and unto the doctine.1 Timothy 4:13-16

Location hidden

#550075 Jun 23, 2013
I charge thee before God and the Lord Jesus Christ who shall judge the quick and the dead at His appearance and His Kingdom;Preach the word reprove,rebuke exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. 2 Timothy 4:1&2

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min Gymguy 6,510
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Pres Donald J Tru... 122,616
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 18 min confrinting with ... 681,514
O.J. and Paula...June 11,1994: Malice Aforethou... 37 min Pres Donald J Tru... 9
Why are most white people so arrogant? (Apr '10) 8 hr Daniel 1,024
Why was Orenthal mad enuff to commit murder??! 11 hr Trump Saves Dead ... 10
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 13 hr Gabriel 982,157
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 21 hr onemales mother 286,423
More from around the web