Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#549975 Jun 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Heh heh, I hope all is well with you.
I have been real busy "moving a mountain"...literally, so I haven't been on much.
I haven't been on fer ages! This is a lovely coinkidink! Either that or u heard me! Lol
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549976 Jun 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
NEVER BEAT SLAVE TO THE DEATH
because next day you get nothing to beat, and you will start to beat own flesh little slave,and for sure he dies deeply crying
I am sure you are kuntha Kinthje relative,your roots are from lot apache warrior named Tupak jap anka Bo Bo yellow wing
Not if you own multiple slaves, like solomon

Amen

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#549977 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
It's possible.. I have been ageing backwards.. LOL
that's a good thing.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#549978 Jun 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
Hey my friend. It is quite silly here of late. Hope you are well.
I know what you mean.

Did you know that several of the people here actually believe in deities?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#549979 Jun 22, 2013
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take Christian clients anymore...the repair surgery is way to intense...and they usually reject the new thought processes anyway.
Oh lol! I knew it! HA HA HA!

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549980 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ya know.. Floating, studying and teaching! Lol! Not sure what though ;)
~~grin~~ you living and you happy, that all matter. The little 80 or 90yrs if is even that long God give go by quick. Enjoy the time on the earth as best as you can and do it with a smile :)

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#549982 Jun 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder cyber idiots like you,
always worry about chracters and their feelings
always insult their beliefs,personalities
and never see own s...on the chair seating like paralitics and psycho retarded trolls bambling false prophecies about others
your madness doesn't follow my
I never sent report to ban anyone,
but you poor miserable scumbags rambling and mocking God,made from own a.....holes without of bottom-even horse d.....doesn't feel any pleasure,
and prophecy about nature of strange mutt poster
hell with you,your madness,your prophecies and your I I I I AJAJA
STUPID NARCISTIC POOR LOST CREATURE
You must be putting us on.
A person who would post this would not have access to a computer.
Possibly in an institutionalized setting, but otherwise it's not credible.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#549984 Jun 22, 2013
Toby wrote:
Sky God commanded me to be a good slave owner, Sky God even instructed me on how to beat a slave. If I beat a slave severely but the slave lives it's all good, but if the slave is beaten to death then I get punished.
The biblical etiquette of slave owning, praise Sky-God!
I've got some good news for you. It's okay if the slave dies, so long as it takes a few days.

It pays to have a first aid kit around for such occasions.

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#549986 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't been on fer ages! This is a lovely coinkidink! Either that or u heard me! Lol
So, who needs phones when ya got thought messaging?

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549987 Jun 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, that was stupid.
Thanks, I was parched.
Carrion
I no know about you. But when I write on the billboard, my objective and intention is that my writing was read. Obviously you read it, objective attained.

For my purposes whether you think it was stupid or not, is purely irrelevant.

Carrion ;)
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549988 Jun 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because that is the most legitimate response.
you can't steal what's yours, just like God can't murder what he gave life to.
When God is ready to take back the life He gave you, God simply kills you. The "How" not important. By sickness, by the hands of another human, by war, by accident, by your own hands, etc. When it is time for you to die, you will die. When God is ready to take back the life God gave you, God will.
So really what's in the bible you call murder needs no explanation. The original charge by another writer was God murdered. God cannot murder. The whole point is moot.

Yea Sky God is the ultimate tyrant, since he owns you, he can do what he wants with you, he doesn't need to explain a thing to you, if if wants to eternally torture you, he can, he's God he makes the rules, if he gets his minions to kill in his name its not murder, if he gets his minions to abuse and exploit in his name , it's not abuse or exploitation, and since Sky God is really a product of immortality striving he is without scrutiny.

Amen

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549989 Jun 22, 2013
El Centro wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.
Read above post ;)

“Romans 8:1.”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#549990 Jun 22, 2013
Chris Clearwater wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey my friend. It is quite silly here of late. Hope you are well.
Hi Chris.

You're right about that. The maturity level drops significantly when the trolls that have decided to call this thread their new home show up. Namely Alice, aka River Tam (and God knows how many other names he/she/it goes by, Ashelah,(the Cybil of Topix with the multiple names he/she/it has used in here), Lacey, Lesbo girl, Catcher, d_o-g, IANS, and now the latest child Tobey (just to name a few). It's like walking into a kindergarten class when they're here. Sad, truly sad.

At any rate, I'm doing well. God has blessed me in so many ways and continues to do so. Spent last weekend in Michigan with my daughter and grand-kids. The weather was great and we had a fathers day cook out at my daughters house. Burgers, Corn on the cob, slaw, potato salad, etc... And my daughter made a killer chocolate fudge cake.

Had all the food I love but shouldn't eat. But I figured what the heck, it's fathers day so I'll splurge. One day won't hurt to much. Plus I dominated my 10 year old grandson in a squirt gun battle. A great time was had by all.

Hope all is well with you and yours. Give your wife my best. God bless you my Brother in Christ.
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549992 Jun 22, 2013
Tide with Beach wrote:
<quoted text>
I've got some good news for you. It's okay if the slave dies, so long as it takes a few days.
It pays to have a first aid kit around for such occasions.
The good news never ends !

Praise Sky God
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549993 Jun 22, 2013
If Sky God had by chance a cell phone number what would it likely be?
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549995 Jun 22, 2013
Red Apples wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Chris.
You're right about that. The maturity level drops significantly when the trolls that have decided to call this thread their new home show up. Namely Alice, aka River Tam (and God knows how many other names he/she/it goes by, Ashelah,(the Cybil of Topix with the multiple names he/she/it has used in here), Lacey, Lesbo girl, Catcher, d_o-g, IANS, and now the latest child Tobey (just to name a few). It's like walking into a kindergarten class when they're here. Sad, truly sad.
At any rate, I'm doing well. God has blessed me in so many ways and continues to do so. Spent last weekend in Michigan with my daughter and grand-kids. The weather was great and we had a fathers day cook out at my daughters house. Burgers, Corn on the cob, slaw, potato salad, etc... And my daughter made a killer chocolate fudge cake.
Had all the food I love but shouldn't eat. But I figured what the heck, it's fathers day so I'll splurge. One day won't hurt to much. Plus I dominated my 10 year old grandson in a squirt gun battle. A great time was had by all.
Hope all is well with you and yours. Give your wife my best. God bless you my Brother in Christ.
Yea talking snakes, forbidden fruit and other Biblical fairytales are mature topics, but that infantile Toby, well that's like a kindergarden ! lol

“ Ah see's lanlubbers Cap'n BT!”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#549996 Jun 22, 2013
Toby wrote:
If Sky God had by chance a cell phone number what would it likely be?
It's the same one as Santa and the psychiatric evaluation center, but yer not allowed to post it.
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549997 Jun 22, 2013
Dr Shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
you a...le doesn't pay for my computer,nor bought,nor control my free opinion about head d,...atheistic poor s..heads like you
eat own s....and die if you wish,
I care more my own back yard rats then you paranoidal haters and internet sick mutt child of belzebub together with your abominable sick team predestined to the mud
Well expressed DR shrink , we need to compares notes sometimes at the local kirkbride facility

“I.Spirit.Son.God”

Location hidden

#549998 Jun 22, 2013
Toby wrote:
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Because that is the most legitimate response.
you can't steal what's yours, just like God can't murder what he gave life to.
When God is ready to take back the life He gave you, God simply kills you. The "How" not important. By sickness, by the hands of another human, by war, by accident, by your own hands, etc. When it is time for you to die, you will die. When God is ready to take back the life God gave you, God will.
So really what's in the bible you call murder needs no explanation. The original charge by another writer was God murdered. God cannot murder. The whole point is moot.
Yea Sky God is the ultimate tyrant, since he owns you, he can do what he wants with you, he doesn't need to explain a thing to you, if if wants to eternally torture you, he can, he's God he makes the rules, if he gets his minions to kill in his name its not murder, if he gets his minions to abuse and exploit in his name , it's not abuse or exploitation, and since Sky God is really a product of immortality striving he is without scrutiny.
Amen
well what the heck!! go look up "Almighty God" and see what it mean.

God did do a lot of explaining, ever heard of the bible?

And yes, God does own you--true.

God can do what he wants with you--true.

God can eternally torture you--true.

God makes the rules--true.

God can order any people to kill for God's purposes--true.

I no know about no exploitation or abuse.

God is without scrutiny--not true. You can scrutinize God, but it won't matter.

You seem to know a lot about God writer. And excuse me--are you an atheist?? Sure you are. LOL. oy!lol..lol.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#549999 Jun 22, 2013
Toby wrote: If Sky God had by chance a cell phone number what would it likely be?
Black Thunder 42 wrote:
It's the same one as Santa and the psychiatric evaluation center, but yer not allowed to post it.
1-800-DELUSIONAL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min UMORONRACEMAKEWOR... 26,429
Truth About The Term: "White Nationalists" 57 min Johnny 12
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 57 min Test 985,711
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 1 hr Johnny 31
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Jake999 6,449
David Duke: "We're going to take our country ba... 1 hr Johnny 70
i think that my husband is a pervert (Jan '09) 2 hr juliakk 159
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Anthony MN 685,770
More from around the web