Why Should Jesus Love Me?

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#549896 Jun 22, 2013
lil whispers wrote:
And this is the confidence that we have in Him that if we ask anything according to His will,He heareth us;and if we know that He hear us,whatsoever we ask,we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.1 John 5:14:15
Hey lil sister... good 2CU2
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:32
Take Care and luvU2, God Bless

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#549898 Jun 22, 2013
G_O_D wrote:
<quoted text>
That is Christianity (and many other religions) in a nut shell.
Yeah, religious belief is a fascinating thing.

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#549902 Jun 22, 2013
Serah wrote:
<quoted text>I call it freezing LOL ~ but we don't get snow down here, so I guess it is only flipping cold :)
And you are right about Topix ~ it is only that which it is, but in saying that, I have gotten much from it and do not regret at any stage the many hours and many friends I have made or spent in the Land of Topix :)
How it is up north? Much warmer, me thinks.....
Flipping cold, indeed! It hasn't been that bad lately, but it rained heavily yesterday.

I put autumn leaves on my avatar to remind them that it's freezing somewhere in the world.

How r things?
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549903 Jun 22, 2013
I just wrote this little diddy , enjoy, enjoy, lift your voices and sing-

I'm a slave for Jesus.

Jesus is a slave for me.

I'm a slave for Jesus

Being a slave will make you free

All the christians sing together, be a good slave for me!

I'm a slave for Jesus

Being a slave will make you eternally free
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549904 Jun 22, 2013
Now Brother Toby will lead in prayer
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549905 Jun 22, 2013
Oh My song should be sung in the tune of "What a friend we have in Jesus"
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549907 Jun 22, 2013
Dear Sky God,

Thank you for the floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, famines, diseases, civil wars, murders, unemployment, broken homes, assaults, rapes, emotional illnesses, etc.. we do Sky God pray that you will prevent all the above from occurring, that is occurring to us personally,but simultaneously we do understand that you control all these things and allow them to happen in the first place, usually because other people deserve it.

So instead of facing the fact, Sky God, that you have absolutely no obviation at all in any of these matters,unless we grovel at your feet in sycophantic obedience, we will just refer to these unfortunate events in future reference as "the great mysteries"

Amen and amen
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549908 Jun 22, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is like seed of devil,antichrist,bles women who made abortions of 38000 fetuses each year in America,
Obama is great arms wicked dealer of heavy armas sent to Sirian rebels enemies of all who is abainst them
they kill,rape little gorls,kill children, women,destroy all kind of innocent lifes/
Americna media is misleaded never heard those atrocities.
but this civil war is between moslems-shia and sunis,sunis receive high capacity weapons from america to murder all living shia moslems
devil reap his fruits of death everywhere, even this topic is full of devil seed abominable sperm faced not humanity only trush of this mankind before His Second return,
day is comming that all of them will reap what they sowed,
Not money,not glories hig positions,or electronic protection will proptect them from WRATH COMMING FROM ABOVE AGAINST GREAT,LITTLE ONES,FREE,SLAVES,POOR AND RICH- BLASPHEMERS ABOMINABLE DARK DUNG OF THIS MILKY WAY AND GLOBE-EARTH INHABITED BY WICKED MAN?
God bless you PW
The devil has a nut sack huh?
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549910 Jun 22, 2013
The deeble has a nut sack

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#549911 Jun 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey lil sister... good 2CU2
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:32
Take Care and luvU2, God Bless
Good to see you once again.Me,myself and I and jumpin grasshoppers still whispering in the winds of time doin mighty fine too.

And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.Romans 8:27

Nothing is impossible with God,For the promise of I am with you always stands for ever.God bless
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549913 Jun 22, 2013
Do Do Cockodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
may I ask question?
when did you escape from dr Shrink office?
we miss one person,and it is you??
I only volunteer to the kirkbride model of mental institutions

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#549914 Jun 22, 2013
Rider on the Storm wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont we all?
Er.. Um.. No!
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549915 Jun 22, 2013
Here another little diddy I just wrote (deeble = devil)

Yes the deeble has a nut sack, I do too

The deeble has a nut sack yes it's true

The deeble has a nut sack it hangs low,

But when I read the Bible , my nut sack will glow

Glow little nut sack glow , glow , glow

never hide your talent no, no, no

Yes the deeble has a nut sack that is true

but if you don't use your nut sack , it will turn blue

Amen

Location hidden

#549916 Jun 22, 2013
Peace_Warrior wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooops! Freedom of thought is one thing, but freedom of speech? What have you been recycling ?(((*()*)) Always good to CU2
LOL Hey ma bootiful sistar!
Yeah, FREEDOM of everything for ALL!
Nothing yet, still in the sorting stage. Imploding going on everywhere, there won't bee much left ta do aye!
(((*()*)))

Location hidden

#549917 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
trifecta1 wrote: "Nowhere in the bible YHWH say murder gays or adulterers or non believers or rebellious kids. Where in the bible it say that?"
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
1) THE LORD SAID TO MOSES, 2)“Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”
3) So Moses said to the people,“Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them. 4) Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” 5) So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel. 6 )Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.
7) They fought against Midian, AS THE LORD COMMANDED MOSES, and killed every man.(Num 31: 1-7)
17) Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18) but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
(Num 31:17,18)
Midianites were unbelievers.
At least he told them to save the virgins for themselves~/.
<quoted text>
What a weak, cop-out answer...
You ask for verse from your bible that shows where the Yahweh! commanded or ordered the deaths of others, in your words:
trifecta1 wrote: "Nowhere in the bible YHWH say murder gays or adulterers or non believers or rebellious kids. Where in the bible it say that?"
I supply that, and you come back with that response.
Lol Scar. Ya want me ta translate that?

Location hidden

#549918 Jun 22, 2013
Toby wrote:
Here another little diddy I just wrote (deeble = devil)
Yes the deeble has a nut sack, I do too
The deeble has a nut sack yes it's true
The deeble has a nut sack it hangs low,
But when I read the Bible , my nut sack will glow
Glow little nut sack glow , glow , glow
never hide your talent no, no, no
Yes the deeble has a nut sack that is true
but if you don't use your nut sack , it will turn blue
Amen
Nice poem :)
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549919 Jun 22, 2013
The TV evangelist told me that my Money angel was going to drop down some money from Sky God
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549920 Jun 22, 2013
Everyone has a money angel

Location hidden

#549921 Jun 22, 2013
Dr shrink wrote:
<quoted text>
this place is christian place
all trolls enter here behind ethical gay leader IANS,ATHEISTS,GAYS LESBIANS,PIGS, SPERM MAN EATERS, ABOMINABLE IMMORAL JERKS OF THIS FAILLED DEAD MORAL SOCIETY
if you are one of them,YOU ARE ALSO ABOMINABLE TROLL NOT ABLE TO FIND OWN REST PLACE
ANYWAY NOBODY NEEDS YOUR HELP,AND NOBODY ASKED YOU FOR ANY HELP FROM YOU
JUST TRY TO HELP YOURSELVES
I'll report you!
Toby

Vancouver, WA

#549922 Jun 22, 2013
To the tune of Joy to the World, raise your voices-

Joy to your money angel, your money has come,

praise money , praise money , praise money,

Sky God wants you to be rich , filthy, filthy rich,

and money angel knows this too, and money angel knows the too,

and money, money angel knows this too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 6 min old_moose 26,781
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Tellthetruth 985,719
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 2 hr Jake999 6,452
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Robert F 685,847
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 3 hr Classic 4,294
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 5 hr Red Crosse 7
Why it's time for Donald Trump to RESIGN...in d... 6 hr MOGA 41
More from around the web