Why Should Jesus Love Me?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#549872 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the Adam meltdown.
Indeed. Might go back and read at some point. Poor Adam never did have much luck...

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#549873 Jun 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicely articulated, my spherical friend, my ophthalmologic amigo.
Buffoon is a wonderful word, like tomfool, merry andrew, clown prince, and harlequin.
Thanks.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#549874 Jun 22, 2013
Rest in the Lord and wait patiently for him.
Psalms 37:7

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#549875 Jun 22, 2013
Lacez wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you there?
It was fantastic!
He was screaming at everyone to leave in the name of Jesus and blah blah blah.
Then he just disappeared.
Either he had a heart attack or he was taken away by the nice people in white coats.
That's entertainment.
Actually, I feel a little bit responsible. I did wind him up a bit. Only had to come on here and post "Hello" and he'd go ballistic!

Location hidden

#549876 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
Psalms express the feelings of the writer, not theological rules for behavior.
What if that was the premise of the entire bible?

hahaaa.

Really, Christians bounce between the "these are my GOD words!" to "'no, no, no, those aren't the words of my god" so quickly and easily, it becomes like a personal fantasy story in which you get to decide what's real or not.

(it's all the words of man, btw)

_-Alice-_

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#549877 Jun 22, 2013
_Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Huh.
Who's my good boi?

You is, yes you EEEiiisss.

Big meaty bone?

Location hidden

#549878 Jun 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
An infinite supply, I hope.
I've got a knife, too, should we need to divide them.

Location hidden

#549879 Jun 22, 2013
Therfore I say unto you.What things soever ye desire when ye pray believe that ye recieve them and ye shall have them. Mark 11:24

“It's Time. . .”

Since: Jun 13

New Holland

#549880 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
You da real Rosa? Lol!
I can't help the fact all these mad trolls like the name. LOLOL!

Location hidden

#549881 Jun 22, 2013
But let him ask in faith,nothing wavering.For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.For let not that man think he shall receive any thing from the Lord.
James 1:6&7

Location hidden

#549882 Jun 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
He's may have a legitimate beef there.
Maybe the problem is with something other than the beef.

<dr Shrink> "fart fart FARRRRT!"

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#549884 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
Where is Russell's teapot anyway? Lol!
It's over the rainbow.

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#549885 Jun 22, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
But some like these barbaric tales
as the give justification to
- hit children
- discriminate against women and people who deviate
- treat even keep people as slaves
- even murder infantile in revenge
- etc.
And by the way this was actually done by Franciscans as the smashed the infants of the Aztecs against the walls. All these texts have seen practical application in Christian history.
Be ashamed you hold on to such barbaric ideas.
Today's killings

Only the tactics of tyrants change... all in the name of whoever they do or do not believe in.
http://www.4thmedia.org/2013/01/28/the-childr...
This is a list of names of innocent children killed by America’s drones

But behind each name there is the face of a child with a family history in a village in a far away country, with a mom and a dad, with brothers and sisters and friends.

Among the list, are infants of 1, 2, 3 and 4 years old.

In some cases brothers and sisters of an entire family are killed.

http://www.aasc.ucla.edu/cab/200708230009.htm...
" The real mortality of the atomic bombs that were dropped on Japan will never be known. The destruction and overwhelming chaos made orderly counting impossible. It is not unlikely that the estimates of killed and wounded in Hiroshima (150,000) and Nagasaki (75,000) are over conservative.
At no time during the period between 1943 and 1946 were facilities allotted, or time provided, for the Medical Section of the Manhattan Engineer District to prepare a comprehensive history of its activities. Regulations forbade notetaking. Official records were scanty. There were few charts and photographs."

http://www.globalresearch.ca/us-sponsored-gen...
" Approximately 3.3 million Iraqis, including 750,000 children, were “exterminated” by economic sanctions and/or illegal wars conducted by the U.S. and Great Britain between 1990 and 2012, an eminent international legal authority says.
The slaughter fits the classic definition of Genocide Convention Article II of,“Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part,” says Francis Boyle, professor of international law at the University of Illinois, Champaign, and who in 1991 filed a class-action complaint with the UN against President George H.W. Bush."

^^^We can't even count anything not reported, or anyone in between.
Barbaric isn't it.
But then again you are not part of it and neither am I nor many others...

A Diran Lyons Political Remix Video: "George W Bush Battles Jesus Christ"

A crying shame... lies and deceit today.

Location hidden

#549886 Jun 22, 2013
And this is the confidence that we have in Him that if we ask anything according to His will,He heareth us;and if we know that He hear us,whatsoever we ask,we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.1 John 5:14:15

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#549888 Jun 22, 2013
scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>What if that was the premise of the entire bible?
hahaaa.
Really, Christians bounce between the "these are my GOD words!" to "'no, no, no, those aren't the words of my god" so quickly and easily, it becomes like a personal fantasy story in which you get to decide what's real or not.
(it's all the words of man, btw)
That is Christianity (and many other religions) in a nut shell.

Location hidden

#549889 Jun 22, 2013
Rosa_Winkel wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help the fact all these mad trolls like the name. LOLOL!
Yep. You are!! Da otha one is mean! LOL :)

_-Alice-_

Location hidden

#549890 Jun 22, 2013
_Oscar Wilde_ wrote:
<quoted text>Please provide proof. Our entire state system of government was designed so that each religion would have their own state based on geographic location. The original 13 states all had religious charters and most said that the representatives had to be an upstanding member in that religion.
Guess what, not one was atheist or openly gay.
It's OK wittle boi.

You can be openly gay anywhere you want.

Jesus said it was OTay.

Location hidden

#549892 Jun 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's over the rainbow.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Fi1sBwV1-tUXX
Ooh yay! I love rainbows!

“A Universal Cause”

Since: Feb 09

The Cosmos

#549893 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh LOL !! Oh look I'm Jesus alright? I say Love one another! Now! Or you'll be on the recycling heap...
Oops..
<3
Ooops! Freedom of thought is one thing, but freedom of speech? What have you been recycling ?(((*()*)) Always good to CU2

Location hidden

#549895 Jun 22, 2013
trifecta1 wrote: "Nowhere in the bible YHWH say murder gays or adulterers or non believers or rebellious kids. Where in the bible it say that?"

scaritual wrote:
<quoted text>
1) THE LORD SAID TO MOSES, 2)“Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. After that, you will be gathered to your people.”
3) So Moses said to the people,“Arm some of your men to go to war against the Midianites so that they may carry out the Lord’s vengeance on them. 4) Send into battle a thousand men from each of the tribes of Israel.” 5) So twelve thousand men armed for battle, a thousand from each tribe, were supplied from the clans of Israel. 6 )Moses sent them into battle, a thousand from each tribe, along with Phinehas son of Eleazar, the priest, who took with him articles from the sanctuary and the trumpets for signaling.
7) They fought against Midian, AS THE LORD COMMANDED MOSES, and killed every man.(Num 31: 1-7)
17) Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, 18) but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.
(Num 31:17,18)
Midianites were unbelievers.
At least he told them to save the virgins for themselves~/.
trifecta1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well to be frank the whole point is moot.
God cannot murder. God simply takes back the life that was His to begin with.
He gave you life, and when God chooses to kill you, it won't be murder. God simply decided He put you here, He will snuff you off this earth when he so chooses.
What a weak, cop-out answer...

You ask for verse from your bible that shows where the Yahweh! commanded or ordered the deaths of others, in your words:

trifecta1 wrote: "Nowhere in the bible YHWH say murder gays or adulterers or non believers or rebellious kids. Where in the bible it say that?"

I supply that, and you come back with that response.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min exposingdolts 30,807
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Tellthetruth 987,234
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min kent 687,186
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Say the Truth 286,541
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 7 hr LG Sucks 4
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 11 hr clayvligon 2
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 14 hr LAWEST100 184,840
More from around the web