“BE BRAVE ENOUGH ”

Since: Oct 09

TO STEP IN MUD PUDDLES

#549705 Jun 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
Well all that commanding didn't seem to work out too well...everyone is still here!
Well...accept for Lawest...where did he go?
<quoted text>
.. Lawess hooked-up with Adam ..
It is springtime...romance in the air...

“"None shall pass"”

Since: Jul 11

There

#549706 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Catholics call it intercessory prayer, which is in-biblical.
I hope you're learning.
I can go into detail if you like.
Right from the Catholic website:

"It is important to make the distinction between prayer addressed to God the Father and prayer having access to the Father.

Jesus taught us to pray directly to the Father when he gave us the Our Father (Matt. 6:9). But we should understand that our prayers have access to the Father only through Jesus, for he proclaimed, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father, but by me" (John 14:6)."

Sooooo Catholics DO pray directly to God, unless Jesus isn't God.

Soooo You don't believe Jesus is God ?

“MEET KIKI -She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

#549707 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi HL! Now that's funny! Luv u sistar!
.. hi ya, Luci (in the sky with diamonds)..

.. where have you been? My florist missed me ..
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#549708 Jun 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
DR Reality has the inside scoop...he has a list of hell-goers.
My question is...who has the authority to decide who is a "true" Christian? Is there a list for that too?
If the story is true there are many who think they are "true" Christians. Matter of fact...I have never met a person that calls themselves "Christian" that never said they weren't a "true" Christian.
The Bible says...many will show up in line waiting to get through those pearly gates...yet we are told...many will be turned away. They probably ALL thought they were "true" Christians.

I can not be responsible for what others say on here--

There were also celtics in Jesus days also, that EXCLAIMED the 'Fire and Brimstone" preaching.

A TRUE Christian is one that believes that Jesus Christ died for our sins.(I think this has been said many times to you) and we do have the AUTHORITY to say we BELIEVE in Jesus Christ, BUT we must mean this and truly be born again . We still do not have the AUTHORITY to say anyone is Condemed---only God has that Authority!~

No , the Bible does not say that we will be waiting in line at the pearly gates. It says:

"Many will say to me 'Lord, Lord and I will say "I do not KNOW you--meaning they did NOT truly BELIEVE in Jesus Christ, they didn't know Jesus Christ ,thus, HE did not know them either.

The ones that don't believe in Jesus will not enter.(no one knows how God will handle those that don't believe--but the Bible says---For God so loved the world , that He gave His only begotten Son, and whosoever BELIEVETH in Him, shall have Everlasting Life".

That is the ONLY way.
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#549709 Jun 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. recently, I won the "Lazy Person Of The Year" award. Had one my colleagues walk up to the podium and accept it on my behalf ..
<quoted text>
.. do you know the difference between SOME Christians and ALL Christians ??..
<quoted text>
.. was that really necessary? You're coming precariously close to winning the buffoon raffle ..
Is it really necessary for you to call anyone Buffoon, Baffoon,

Well, I guess for you it is necessary---carry on.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#549710 Jun 22, 2013
Skombolis wrote:
<quoted text>
You would have to matter to me in the least for me to consider you an enemy
At no point will some anonymous nobody on the Internet be someone I consider an enemy
Although I can help show you for a fraud, I expose them for fun
Your earlier claim was you were following your heart and doing this for the children yet your posts have been reduced to rhyming about the Holy Ghost and asking people if they believe in Superman
Not only you do this for yourself only and you do it because you are a troll, you aren't even a very exciting one
One Santa Claus is enough don't you think?
Time to tell them Jesus does not exist either

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#549712 Jun 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
It is springtime...romance in the air...
You're a bit late to the dance, Annie.

Summer started today!

Catcher1

Since: Sep 10

Hermosa Beach, CA

#549713 Jun 22, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.

“Life may be sweeter for this”

Since: Nov 08

Fennario

#549714 Jun 22, 2013
simplyput wrote:
GOD NEVER changes! The influences that cause change in our life , have NO effect on God!
Your god changes its mind all through the bible. And it remade itself between testaments. Plus, we're teaching it now. It learned that slavery was wrong from us.
simplyput wrote:
We (Christian's) future is secure and eternal!
Agreed. There is no reason to believe that any of us will be surviving death.
simplyput wrote:
You can not make GOD weaker
Disagree.

"Seems to me that Christians worship the incredible shrinking god. I mean at one time it was supposedly capable of flinging thousands of billions of galaxies into existence with a mere thought. By the time of Noah, it was reduced to flooding an insignificant speck in the cosmos.

"By the time of Moses, its best trick was moving a tiny portion of a minor sea aside for a short while. By the time of Jesus, it has to send a delegate on its behalf who leaves behind only rumors that he was able to turn water into another beverage, or render himself extra buoyant.

"Now it counts as a miracle if a water stain grows mold that kind of looks like a bearded face which could be claimed to resemble this supposed delegate. How much more pathetic can this god get? How do Christians manage to sing praises of its glory and greatness without feeling like fools--or at best, like new parents gushing over their toddler's ability to make a pee." – Kronk

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#549715 Jun 22, 2013
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya, Luci (in the sky with diamonds)..
.. where have you been? My florist missed me ..
I've been elsewhere.. Lol awww here, a plutonic gift;

http://petinagappah.blogspot.com.au/2010/08/r...

“Pillars of Creation....”

Since: Jan 11

Into this world we're thrown

#549716 Jun 22, 2013
AnnieJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh...okay...
Go ahead...take shrinky dink's side. You just want to be his new best friend.
What can I say, I just must be drawn to that aroma he keeps putting out..........

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#549717 Jun 22, 2013
_-Alice-_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick. Somebody find Polymath. Might as well get Buck too.
<brings donuts and pizza>

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#549718 Jun 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm one of your fans, Whispers. I joke with you and likely always will. You're a hoot - kind of a female Forest Gump - Florence Gump. You seem like a good soul, and I respect that, even when you're not on a posting jag like you have been.
Just so that you know, I never give you or anybody else bad icons with one exception: if I see a post critical of me with one set of negative icons, I will double it as evidence that at least one other person thought so. But apart from that, I might give you a heart or a life saver now and again, but nothing bad.
LOL was just havin a bit of fun with ya over the icons.
So you think of me as a female forest Gump.lol
Another poster here thinks of me as a ferret too.lol
Opps talked enough lol.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#549719 Jun 22, 2013
I like pizza!

“Educating the uneducated”

Since: Aug 12

Montreal

#549720 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>You're taking one word of an entire chapter and demanding an explanation for it. That's a little odd, doncha think?

Of course there's only one meaning to the word, but there's a bigger meaning hidden in the chapter.
Did I ask for any explanation?
I only recall stating that the bible says to murder certain individuals for trivial things in comparison to their "punishment."

I never asked for an explanation, for I don't care. No matter the explanation, it will be a bad one that does not make sense in any logical way. Murder is immoral no matter what the excuse.

Montreal

#549721 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>You make several valid points. However, I don't think one can blame a book for the stupidity of humans. You like Stephen King right? Would you blame the book if someone decided to take It literally, dress up as a Clown, hide in a sewer and stab children? Religion is a disease and people are cruel but can we realistically put all the blame in a book? Just some thoughts I think is all.

<3
No, I wouldn't blame the book.
But then again, I wouldn't claim the book is always right and good.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#549722 Jun 22, 2013
simplyput wrote:
<quoted text>
Catcher1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a buffoon.
That was well and simplyput, I must say.
Mark

Hedel, Netherlands

#549723 Jun 22, 2013
RiversideRedneck wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit. I've offered words directly from Hitler, that aren't part of a campaign trail or public ass-kissing speech, that whow he hated Christians and hated Christianity even more.
You seek to demonize Christianity by claiming Hitler was a Christian his whole life, and if one CHristian can do that, then they all can.
You're flat out wrong.
<quoted text>
Why? You're thinking that your opinion wins.
Imagine that.
No Hitler did that himself. Hitler regarded himself as a Catholic until he died. "I am now as before a Catholic and will always remain so," he told Gerhard Engel, one of his generals, in 1941.

I believe him, it is totally consistent with his words and actions. We can discuss about Martin Luther King, but saying Hilter is not a Christian is like saying Bin Laden is not a Muslim. Some Muslims in denial actually say that.

Do you think Marting Luther King was a Christian?
simplyput

Aurora, CO

#549724 Jun 22, 2013
It aint necessarily so wrote:
<quoted text>
Your god changes its mind all through the bible. And it remade itself between testaments. Plus, we're teaching it now. It learned that slavery was wrong from us.
<quoted text>
Agreed. There is no reason to believe that any of us will be surviving death.
<quoted text>
Disagree.
"Seems to me that Christians worship the incredible shrinking god. I mean at one time it was supposedly capable of flinging thousands of billions of galaxies into existence with a mere thought. By the time of Noah, it was reduced to flooding an insignificant speck in the cosmos.
"By the time of Moses, its best trick was moving a tiny portion of a minor sea aside for a short while. By the time of Jesus, it has to send a delegate on its behalf who leaves behind only rumors that he was able to turn water into another beverage, or render himself extra buoyant.
"Now it counts as a miracle if a water stain grows mold that kind of looks like a bearded face which could be claimed to resemble this supposed delegate. How much more pathetic can this god get? How do Christians manage to sing praises of its glory and greatness without feeling like fools--or at best, like new parents gushing over their toddler's ability to make a pee." – Kronk
Atheist is not known for making any sense! In fact, atheist don't have any sense. Educated idiots.

Montreal

#549725 Jun 22, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>I shudder to think. Here, we are mostly secular as well.
I'm extremely happy that the US has hogged most of the religious nuts.
There aren't many I've encountered in Canada.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min RiccardoFire 7,299
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 8 min Happy Lesbo 123,463
Virginia man charged with espionage for deliver... 13 min Brice N Livingston 8
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 39 min Michael Trump 681,777
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 43 min Tony 6,369
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 982,236
Looking for someone GOOD to take my online clas... (Sep '13) 1 hr Cordelia Walvis 13
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 hr onemale 286,526
More from around the web